Power Plays Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me slut." John said taking her by the upper arm. Alayna trembled with a combination of excitement and fear as John walked her over to a black vinyl covered table. "Turn around and face me," John said moving Alayna so her back was to the table, "you need to know two things before we go further." John spoke with a more fatherly tone than one of domination. "First, we will not hurt you. Things may hurt or sting for a while but you will always have the ability to stop it. Understand?" Alayna nodded. "Second, remember the word 'cookie'. That is your safe word. If you say cookie then no matter what is going on it stops right then."

"Yes Master," Alayna said feeling more relaxed, "I appreciate what you are doing."

"Oh just wait," John said with a wink, "now hop your little ass up on that table and lay back."

Alayna immediately complied completely forgetting that the plug was in place and feeling it push inside her as her ass hit the table. Alayna didn't have time to react to the discomfort as she felt Janice's hands on her shoulders pulling her back onto the table. Janice lifted Alayna's right arm and fastened a large black cuff to her wrist locking it in place with a brass pad lock. John removed Alayna's sandals and dropped them to the floor. Resting her legs on his shoulders John fastened thick leather ankle cuffs to both of her ankles locking them both in place with brass padlocks. Her wrists were then fastened to the side of the table. John extended two large metal arms from the bottom of the table and fastened her ankles to them. Alayna now lay flat on her back with her legs straight up in the air spread wide open. She was vulnerable and excited.

"Were you enjoying the plug today slut?" Janice asked rubbing Alayna's breasts and looking into her eyes.

"The vibrations were incredible mistress." Alayna replied her breathing quickening.

Janice smiled softly. Alayna felt pressure against her pussy and braced herself for John's thick cock. Instead of his cock Alayna felt something different. She realized that either John or Janice had slipped a vibrating egg into her pussy. Janice held the small remote with a dial up in front of Alayna.

"We have a couple more things to do," she said turning the wireless remote up just under half way, "but I'd hate for you to lose that wonderful edge you have right now."

"Yes mistress!" Alayna squealed as the egg vibrated away in her pussy and made contact with the fat plug in her ass.

Alayna writhed on the table as her pussy and ass hummed away. Every few minutes or so the vibrations would be turned up or down keeping her in an ever fluctuating state of arousal.

"How are you doing slut?" John asked as he walked into the room.

"Fine master." Alayna said looking over at John.

This was the first time she had seen him without a shirt and pants or suit on. His skin was tan but not overly tan where it looked unnatural. His chest was chiseled and his abs showed an impressive 6 pack. He wore a pair of red board shorts with white flowers that came to his knees.

"Just fine?" He asked touching her right leg at the calf and letting his hand move up and down it softly. Alayna's skin was electrified and every single nerve ending John touched rejoiced.

"Master," Alayna said looking up pleading with him, "I'm so horny." John simply smiled. "I need a good fucking," Alayna continued, "I didn't touch myself as you and mistress commanded when you left me by the door."

"Oh I know," he said looking greedily at her body, "but there is the issue of what happened on the plane." Alayna's face went pale. Her mind raced trying to figure out what she had done wrong. It was hopeless. She had been in such a sexual fog from the second they taxied away she had no idea what she had done. "When we landed you squeezed your thighs together didn't you?"

"Yes I did master," Alayna replied remembering the feeling of the plug when the plane landed, "I'm so incredibly sorry for that master."

"So you told her," Janice said as she entered the room wearing a blue two piece bikini and sarong, "and she admitted."

"Of course she did," John said touching Alayna's inner thigh, "it would be useless to lie."

Alayna lay silently as the two of them discussed her and her fate. She felt like a piece of meat lying on the counter as two chefs discussed how to best cook it. They had no regard for her or what she thought. It only excited her more.

"Well just watching her like this has gotten me horny," John said flatly, "so I'm going to fix that with her right now."

Alayna was ecstatic. Right now she didn't care if John's cock was twice its size with a nasty hook to the left; she just needed it inside her. She knew she'd orgasm the second he slid it inside her and more would follow until he came.

"Well you do that," Janice said standing above Alayna's head, "I'll have my own fun while you get her ready."

Janice must have stepped up on a small platform on the floor underneath Alayna's head because soon she was straddling her head. Alayna's tongue immediately darted out of her mouth and began to lick Janice with fervor. She felt Janice's hands on her breasts which only added to her need to lick Janice. John's fingers moved inside her pussy and removed the egg with ease. Alayna moaned around Janice's pussy when John began to twist and pull the butt plug. Her asshole stretched as the fat bulb of the plug passed though her asshole. She experienced an incredible sense of emptiness without the plug inside her. Then John's cock pushed inside her pussy.

Alayna strained at her bounds as John continued to push his cock deeper inside her pussy. He buried his cock as far inside her as possible and, as she imagined she would, she came hard. Tears rolled down her temples as she orgasmed. Alayna continued to lick Janice despite her painful orgasm and was soon rewarded. Janice gripped Alayna's breasts as she orgasmed clamping her legs around Alayna's head.

She could hear the muffled conversation above her but her ears were covered by Janice's thighs. Janice released her vice grip on Alayna's head but kept her pussy in place so she could keep licking. Alayna was more than happy to oblige even though it was getting more difficult. John had begun fucking her harder and her pussy screamed from being battered by his massive cock. Alayna came twice more and brought Janice to another orgasm before she climbed off of her. John pushed deep into her again and held his cock inside her.

With his cock this deep inside her Alayna found it hard to breath. She could only take short gasping breaths.

"And now for that tight little ass of yours." John said pulling his cock out of Alayna completely. "Relax my dear," John said as he pushed the fat head of his cock against Alayna's ass, "just relax and breathe deep."

Alayna took several deep breaths, holding each, and exhaling deeply. Having worn the plug for all of those hours had helped, but her asshole still stretched when the head slipped inside her.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!" Alayna groaned.

She could feel the sharp ridge of John's cock enter her. For that matter she could feel every bump and ridge from the veins in his cock as it traveled deeper and deeper inside her ass. Alayna spread her legs and clenched halting his progress.

"Relax," he said in a soft voice, "if I start going too hard or too fast say cookie and I'll stop."

Alayna breathed deeply again and concentrated on relaxing her ass. When she finally managed it John proceeded. His cock filled her more than anything had before. He had been right, she really did feel as if his cock was going to come out her mouth if he kept pushing it in. Janice poured lube over Alayna's pussy which washed down to John's cock.

"How do you feel sweetie?" Janice asked placing the bottle aside.

"Full mistress." She replied loudly.

Janice's fingers began to rub Alayna's pussy and clit quickly. John adjusted the metal arms securing Alayna's ankles lifting her butt and lower back off the table. He gripped Alayna's shaking legs and began to fuck Alayna's ass.

"Ohhhhh that feels ssoooooooo goooood!" Alayna moaned. Alayna's body jumped as Janice slipped a finger inside her pussy and used her other hand to rub her clit. "Ohhhh FUCK!" Alayna screamed.

"We'll certainly have to make sure we don't fuck her like this with the doors open." Janice said to John.

"Unless we gag her." John grunted as he fucked Alayna harder.

"You're ready aren't you?" Janice asked.

"Oh yeah." John replied.

John pulled Janice's face to his and kissed her deeply. His other hand gripped Alayna's thigh tightly. Both John's cock and Janice's fingers pushed deep inside Alayna's body. Alayna felt John's swelling cock stretch her sore asshole even further.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alayna cried out as the first hot jets of John's cum rocketed inside her ass.

Janice's finger's slipped from Alayna's pussy as she grasped the base of John's cock. He thrust while she milked the last drops of cum from his softening cock. John finally pulled out of Alayna leaving her stretched asshole in the air still oozing his cum. She could feel it slowly dribble between her butt cheeks to her lower back and pool underneath her.

"Go take a shower John," Janice said to him, "you'll need to wash up." Janice lowered the metal arms holding Alayna's legs and lower body up until her butt once again touched the table. "Rest for a moment while I clean him up," Janice said stroking the side of Alayna's face, "then we're headed to the beach for a little while."

"Yes mistress." Alayna said exhausted.

Alayna's eyes closed as she watched Janice walk towards the master bedroom. She had no idea how long she had slept in that position but when she awoke both her feet were asleep. Her skin still tingled as she awaited what was to come next.

"Did you enjoy your nap?" John asked leaning on the table to Alayna's right side and crossing his arms.

"Yes I did," Alayna said disappointed that John was wearing his shorts, "thank you master."

"Part of what we'll be doing over the next couple of days," John said placing his right hand on Alayna's taut belly, "is seeing what you like and what you don't like."

"Yes master." Alayna said wishing John's hand would move further down.

"Not everyone enjoys the pain aspect of BDSM," John said moving his hand up slightly, "but obviously if you enjoy candle wax being dripped on you as well as having your ass spanked you like a little pain. Maybe discomfort is a better word for you."

"Yes master," Alayna said blushing deeply, "I appreciate it."

"Let's try something now," he said moving his right hand up to her right breast, "you remember the safe word don't you?"

"I do remember it," Alayna said breathing deeper and closing her eyes, "thank you master."

John used his index finger to circle Alayna's nipple until it was hard again. Alayna arched and moaned at his touch. When he removed his finger Alayna braced herself for anything. Then she felt his finger pass between her pussy lips like a tongue licking her straight up to her clit.

"Just a little wetness," he said placing his now wet finger back on her hard nipple, "to help things along."

John's finger began to gently rub around Alayna's areola softly. With each pass he increased the pressure of his finger and began to bend her nipple against his finger. Alayna began to experience a combination of pleasure and discomfort as he pushed and bent her nipple a little rougher.

"I can tell by your face when you are feeling pain and pleasure." John said stopping for a moment. "It's possible to feel both at once you see."

"Yes master," Alayna said breathing hard, "it definitely is, thank you."

John then took his index finger and thumb and gently pinched Alayna's nipple with them. He watched her face, studying it like a student looking at a text book, as he increased the pressure. "Oww!" Alayna cried out when the pressure became too much.

"Remember the safe word," John said immediately releasing squeezing her nipple, "and remember to use it Alayna."

"Yes master." She said wishing she could rub her sore nipple.

"Now let's try the other one," John said gently pinching the other nipple between his thumb and finger, "and when it gets too hard just say cookie."

'Yes master." Alayna replied embarrassed she had not remembered to use the word he had just asked her about.

John increased the pressure on Alayna's nipple even slower this time. Once again Alayna experienced the pleasure and then slow shift as the pleasure she experienced decreased and the pain increased.

"Cookie master!" Alayna said before the pain became too much. The rush of blood and sensation back to her nipple caused another rush of sensations to Alayna.

"Good." John replied smiling down at the bound woman. "Ready to continue?"

"Yes master." Alayna replied, truly meaning it.

For the next 20 minutes John concentrated on Alayna's nipples. He tugged and rolled them working up to tweaking and pulling and holding them until he found Alayna's stopping point each time. Alayna was almost exhausted when he finally stopped and allowed her to catch her breath. What amazed her is that even though her nipples ached she had become incredibly excited and was once again mind numbingly horny.

"How do you feel," John said folding his arms across his chest and leaning against the table again, "and be completely honest."

"Yes master," Alayna said looking up at him, "my nipples do ache more than I think they ever have, but I'm incredibly horny."

"Well that is very good news now isn't it?" John smiled almost triumphantly. "We'll be heading out soon," John said releasing Alayna's right hand from the table, "I want you to wash up. There's a shower in the guest bathroom that you can use."

"Thank you master." Alayna replied. She was already picturing herself quickly masturbating in the shower.

"Now I certainly can't have you losing the edge I've worked so hard to create," John said almost reading her mind, "so you'll wear these."

John produced a small key and unlocked the padlock holding Alayna's wrist cuff secure. He slid a mitt over her hand and wrist. Alayna had to ball her hand into a fist to fit inside the latex ball covering her hand. John used a leather cuff attached to the ball and the same padlock to hold it securely in place.

"Try to rub yourself with your hand," John instructed as he moved to free her other hand, "you'll only find it more frustrating at best."

Alayna's covered hand was clumsy and too big to make the contact she needed with her clit to bring herself to orgasm. She rubbed and touched herself furiously trying to bring herself over but it was useless. By the time John had her other hand locked in the same fist mitt as the first she had only managed to become hornier and more frustrated. Alayna slammed her hand on the table as she finally realized how correct John had been. For his part John simply smiled down at her, the willing teacher gazing at the rapidly learning student.

John released Alayna's ankles from the metal arms that had been holding them. Alayna slowly sat up as her legs lowered. She was struck by John's sensitivity when he dropped to one knee and unlocked the cuffs on her ankles. He even paused to massage both of her feet helping the circulation back to them.

"The shower is right down that small hallway," he said helping Alayna to her feet, "you'll only be able to really wash your body so don't worry about anywhere else."

"Yes master." Alayna said as John softly kissed her forehead.

Alayna walked as quickly as she could to the bathroom. Not only did she not want to upset John or Janice but she also had to pee terribly. She wasn't completely sure if there were cameras in the bathroom so she assumed her normal wide spread leg position while she relieved herself. Luckily the shower had a large knob with a lever that allowed Alayna to turn it with her covered hands. The body wash was also in a large dispenser bottle that she could push with one covered fist and coat the other with the body wash. Alayna showered quickly, particularly because there really was no other reason to be in the shower if she couldn't touch her excited pussy. Alayna felt a pair of soft hands on her shoulders. She didn't need to turn around to know that Janice was behind her in the shower.

Janice gently pulled out Alayna's ponytail and shook her hair out for her.

"Turn around," Janice said softly, "I'll wash your hair for you."

"Thank you mistress." Alayna said turning around to face Janice.

Alayna watched the water roll down Janice's naked body before leaning her head under the stream of water. Janice leaned forward, pressing her body into Alayna's, and ran her fingers through Alayna's hair. Alayna could feel Janice's body pressing into her own and trembled with excitement at the thought of Janice bringing her to orgasm in the shower. Instead Janice diligently washed and conditioned Alayna's hair. Her hands massaged Alayna's scalp and upper neck. Janice's touch was intoxicating. Alayna, despite the attention her pussy craved, did not want Janice to stop. Janice took her time applying the conditioner to Alayna's hair as well. Alayna kept her eyes closed and wrapped her covered hands around Janice's back. Janice had a wonderful touch.

"There you are." Janice said finishing rinsing out Alayna's hair.

Janice shut the water off and stepped out of the shower leaving Alayna still very horny and very frustrated. Janice was able to quickly dry herself with one towel while Alayna had problems holding and moving the towel with her covered hands.

"Let me help you out." Janice said walking towards Alayna with a towel. Janice lightly patted Alayna's skin with a warm towel until she was satisfied the girl was dry. "Now let's get you dressed."

Janice dropped the towel and slipped a bright blue bikini top over Alayna's head. After she positioned the bottom string of the top under Alayna's breasts she stepped forward and pulled Alayna close so she could tie it. Alayna didn't mind the unconventional technique that Janice used. The other woman's skin was soft and her body was warm and inviting. Janice's hands slowly followed the tie back to Alayna's front. She took her time adjusting the triangular top just right. Alayna could feel the edge of the inside portion of the top on her areolas. If she looked closely enough she could see just a hint of the pink portion of her breasts.

"No readjusting those," Janice said rubbing Alayna's nipples through the very thin material, "and don't worry, you won't have that top on very long at all."

Janice then produced the matching bottoms to Alayna's bikini. Alayna began to wonder if it would be easier to just be naked. The thong bottoms would barely cover much of anything. Janice helped Alayna step into them and then slowly pulled them up the young woman's shapely legs. Once again Janice made sure that they sat and fit just how she wanted them. The bottoms were high cut on the hips with a low cut V in the front. Alayna looked at Janice and noticed the sarong that matched her bikini but highly doubted there was one for her to wear.

"Perfect!" Janice exclaimed as she stood back and looked at Alayna. "You look so good," Janice said walking up and pulling Alayna's body close to hers, "that it makes me want to put on my strap on and fuck you right now."

Janice's right hand moved behind Alayna's head and pulled her mouth towards her own. Janice kissed Alayna hard and deep. It wasn't her giving Alayna a kiss it felt more like she was taking one from her, like a forceful lover. Alayna relished the feeling. As much as she'd love to be in a position of power one day there was just something about having absolutely no power that excited her immensely.

"Ready to go?" John asked walking into the bathroom. "Or do you need another minute?"