Power Plays Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked leeringly at the two women's tight embrace. He walked up behind Janice and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her to him. John looked into Alayna's eyes as his hands moved up and inside Janice's bikini top. Alayna could feel Janice's fingers digging slightly into her back as John cupped and squeezed Janice's breasts in front of her.

"She has wonderful breasts," John said pulling one of them free from the top, "doesn't she Alayna?"

"Yes she does master." Alayna said looking at Janice's pert breast.

"You'll have plenty of opportunities to suck and lick them to my hearts content," Janice said lifting the woman's chin and looking into her eyes, "but that will be later on. Come on John, we have to go soon."

"You are right." John replied releasing his wife. "We have a busy day for you." He said looking back at Alayna.

John and Janice exited the bathroom and walked towards the door of the suite. Alayna began to wonder if she would be going out with her hands covered in black latex balls. She was sure she could handle her ass being bare and her breasts hanging almost completely out but the black latex covering her fists might be hard to explain away.

"Those are for you." Janice said pointing to a pair of bright pink flip flops. "And let's take those off." Alayna breathed a sigh of relief when Janice unlocked the brass padlock on her right wrist. "Oh we're not completely done with those," Janice said smiling at Alayna, "but we certainly can't have you walking through the hotel lobby with them on now can we?"

"I guess not mistress." Alayna said laughing slightly at herself for being afraid of exactly that.

Janice deposited the two fist mitts into an oversized pink mesh handbag while Alayna flexed and stretched her cramped fingers. The mesh weave on the bag was rather tight but someone could easily see the contents if they looked for a moment. Alayna could clearly see the two pairs of cuffs she had worn earlier, the two fist mitts, and a 6" flesh colored dildo in a harness, the fat blue plug she must have worn earlier in the day, as well as some other black leather and silver items.

"You can carry this in either hand," Janice said handing Alayna the bag of toys, "but not over your shoulder."

Alayna slipped into her flip flops and wrapped the straps to the bag around her right hand. She then followed John and Janice down the main stairway to the front lobby. The lobby seemed to be teeming with people. Alayna had gotten comfortable being naked in a crowd but the crowd was always controlled. They were always members who were seeing her. For some reason being partially or barely covered, in this crowd was completely different. Alayna desperately wanted to pull her bikini top a little further inside as she was sure the small hint of pink areola she had seen was a neon sign to everyone that saw her. She realized why Janice had not allowed her to carry the shoulder bag over her shoulder. The bag was big and low enough that she could have covered part if not all of her butt or breasts. By keeping it by her side Alayna had no other option. Alayna was nervous but still incredibly excited. She hoped that they would get to where they were going before she soaked through the thin material of her bottoms. That same thin material was on her top and did nothing to conceal her nipples from view either. Alayna could feel her large breasts swaying as she walked. She felt like a walking billboard for bondage and sex.

The three of them walked confidently out of the lobby towards the beach with Alayna following closely behind. The walkway to the white sand beach was crowded. Alayna noticed that she was not the only one wearing a T-backed bikini and that some women were even topless. By some accounts John's unbuttoned white gauze shirt and board shorts could even have been called conservative considering the number of Speedos and less Alayna was seeing on the men. Alayna felt more comfortable as they walked down the hot white sand beach past the sunbathers. The only real difference between Alayna and half of the other women out there was that Alayna was carrying a bag full of sex toys that she couldn't wait to use! As they strolled near the crystal clear blue water of the Caribbean Alayna's excitement continued to grow. She had no idea what the next 2 days would bring, the combinations of pleasure and pain but Alayna was very excited about discovering it all.

"Do you see that sail boat over there?" Janice asked pointing to a large sail boat anchored just off shore.

"Yes I do." Alayna replied opting not to use the word mistress in such a public setting.

"That is where we are headed," Janice said smiling, "we'll be doing a little island hopping."

Alayna had never been on a sail boat before either. She was now positive that the next few days would be full of firsts for her.

They met a man with a small wooden skiff along the beach. Alayna blushed deeply when she handed him her bag and he briefly looked at the contents. Her embarrassment was made worse when her left breast fell free of the bikini top as she climbed into the boat.

"Janice," she said in a somewhat panicked voice keeping her back to the skiff's owner, "could you help me please."

Janice looked at Alayna and then at her exposed breast.

"Oh my," Janice said stepping into the small boat and standing in front of Alayna, "we can't have that!" Alayna stood as still as she could, expecting the woman to cover her breast again to her liking. "We might as well just do away with the top all together!"

Alayna was shocked but said nothing as Janice tugged both knots free with two quick moves of her hand. The small top fell to Alayna's feet. Even though she had seen other women topless on the beach Alayna wasn't prepared for this and found that she couldn't move.

"Have a seat." Janice said coaxing Alayna to move. Alayna moved to step over the bench seat in front of her and keep her back to the skiff's captain. "No, no," Janice said taking the woman's arm, "just turn around here, the sun's behind you and your chest is a bit pale."

Alayna turned slowly until she was facing the back of the small boat and its captain. The large man facing her was a local. He was muscular and black wearing cut off jeans and an open flowered shirt with a large pair of mirrored glasses from the 80's. While Alayna couldn't see his eyes she was sure he was delighting in looking at her bare chest. Alayna sat on the smooth bench and felt Janice's hands lean her backwards and place her hands on the bench behind her. Now, not only was she baring herself for this man but she was actually leaning back displaying herself even more when she spread her legs per Janice's whispered instructions. She could see the bright white smile as he turned on the small motor and took them to the boat.

The boat ride to the sailboat seemed to take forever. Alayna wondered how often the captain of the skiff had been watching where he was going and how often he was staring her up and down behind his mirrored lenses. When he pulled up next to the boat John tied the small craft to the sailboat. The man extended a large, powerful hand and helped Alayna to her feet.

"Bon voyage." He said in a deep Caribbean accent as Alayna blushed deeply.

Alayna blushed again after getting on the boat when the man handed her the pink bag she had left behind. His entire face turned to look closely at the contents as he held it up for her to take.

"Thank you." She said gently tugging it from his hand. He had been so distracted looking at the contents he had hesitated to let go.

"I would say have fun," he said with a wide smile, "but it looks like you will be doing that no matter what."

Alayna slipped behind John and Janice to the cockpit and waited for the skiff to leave. She could hear the man's roaring laugh as he pulled away.

"You handled that very well," Janice said walking up and giving Alayna a hug, "now answer honestly, were you more humiliated or excited by his staring and what he saw in your bag?"

"It was a combination," Alayna said after thinking for a moment, "I wasn't attracted to him but I felt excited knowing that he wanted me. My heart was racing from being exposed like that to someone I knew was not a member."

"That's good; your honesty will only help with your experiences over the next few days." Janice smiled and kissed Alayna lightly on the lips. "Now we'll get under way first," she said moving to one side of the boat, "and then we'll have some more fun."

John and Janice coached Alayna on what to do as they raised the sails. It took about 20 minutes but soon they were underway with the crowded white sand beaches behind them. John manned the wheel in the cockpit while Janice gave Alayna a quick tour of the boat.

Moving forward and down a small set of stairs into the cabin revealed a small galley and dining area. Alayna was amazed that it contained a stove and good sized refrigerator. Forward of that was a small toilet and shower, Janice referred to as a 'head', as well as a pantry for dry foods. These two spaces created a small hallway that led to a door. Behind that door was the master bedroom. The bed took up the space all the way up to the bow and was easily 8' across at the base. Alayna wondered where she would be sleeping as she followed Janice back above deck.

While they had been gone John had emptied the contents of the pink bag and laid them out on one of the padded benches. Alayna could also see the prominent bulge in his loose fitting shorts. She felt Janice's soft hands on her hips and her breasts in her back as the cool Caribbean air caressed her body. Janice slowly pushed Alayna's skimpy bottoms over her hips allowing them to fall to the deck. John casually watched obviously enjoying the show.

Janice moved slowly around Alayna keeping at least one hand on her body at all times. Her touch felt electric to Alayna. Alayna lifted her right arm holding her wrist forward allowing Janice to easily fasten the cuff. Soon Alayna had on the four large leather cuffs with their shiny brass padlocks on her extremities.

"We're going to add something else now Alayna," Janice said holding up a single thin looking cuff with two long thing chains, "do you enjoy nipple clips?"

"I do enjoy them some," Alayna said, "but George used them differently and my nipples ached for several days mistress."

"Well we won't do that," Janice said smiling, "it's obvious that you're not into a large amount of pain and we don't want to go that far."

"Thank you mistress." Alayna said smiling.

Janice stepped forward and placed the thin cuff around Alayna's neck. Alayna felt a bit embarrassed that she didn't know it was actually a collar with a silver ring that Janice had held. The soft 1" thick leather collar was also padlocked behind her neck with an identical padlock. From the silver ring hung two 2' chains with small gator clips on the end. Attaching them was easy enough; Alayna's nipples had been hard since leaving the hotel. The clips pinched Alayna's already sore nipples. She bit her bottom lip to keep from moaning too loudly.

"We won't leave those on for too long," Janice said sliding her fingernail over the chain sending vibrations to Alayna's nipples, "this time." Alayna felt a chill run up her spine as Janice accented her last two words. "Now follow me," Janice said lightly holding the two chains and playfully tugging Alayna towards the opposite bench, "we have another bit of fun planned for you.

Alayna was positioned with her bare feet spread several feet apart. Two eye hooks folded up from the deck floor and were attached to her ankle cuffs with short chains and D-rings. Her hands were then extended and tied to some of the rigging above her using similar D-rings. Alayna's body was now as much a part of the boat as the mast or the sails. She had no independent movement as her arms were stretched above her. The only part of her that was really moving was the chains hanging from her nipples. They swayed out and back with the movement of the boat.

"She does have such a lovely body." John said from behind her. "Just looking at her gets me all excited again."

Alayna thought of John's thick cock splitting her body apart again reminded Alayna how horny she really was.

"Not just yet," Janice said cupping Alayna's pussy with her left hand, "she's mine for now, but I will tell you she's very excited about having your cock again! Aren't you slut?"

"Yes mistress," Alayna said moaning softly and trying unsuccessfully to grind her pussy into Janice's hand, "I do love master's fat cock so."

"Well before we let you enjoy that again," Janice said rubbing Alayna's pussy slightly, "we do have to punish you for squeezing your thighs together on the plane earlier."

"Oh mistress," Alayna pleaded, "but I was so horny! I'd have done anything to orgasm with that plug in my ass!"

"You enjoyed that plug didn't you?" Janice breathed hotly into Alayna's ear.

"When we were in the car mistress," Alayna said breathing heavier as she remembered the sensation of the plug vibrating away inside her, "I could feel every single bump in the road deep inside me."

"And on the plane?" Janice asked separating Alayna's pussy lips and exposing her clit to the cool island breeze.

"When we landed I could feel every single vibration," Alayna said opening her mouth to breath better, "almost up through my throat."

"Well then," Janice said moving her left hand slowly back up Alayna's body, "I won't punish you too badly."

Alayna felt Janice's right hand cupping and rubbing her right butt cheek. She knew that soon Janice would spank her butt and trembled with excitement at the thought. When Janice lifted her hand Alayna took in a big breath of air and held it. She held it as long as she could but still Janice's hand didn't return. Alayna finally exhaled. Halfway through her exhale Janice's hand crashed down on Alayna's ass cheek. Alayna could feel the deep sting of her fingers and palm.

Janice's hand quickly left Alayna's ass returning just as hard as the first time without the long pause. Once again Alayna wasn't prepared for the spank and groaned slightly. Janice again removed her hand. Alayna wasn't sure if she should brace herself for the next spank or if it was actually worth it. She was breathing heavily, causing the chains hanging from her nipples to sway more.

"Do you like being spanked Alayna?" Janice asked giving no indication if she was going to continue.

"I do mistress," Alayna replied, "I particularly enjoy it during sex."

"Well that's good to know," Janice said smiling widely, "you have a magnificent ass. I could spank it for days."

"Thank you mistress." Alayna replied wondering if she actually would.

"You remember the safe word right?" Janice asked using a more normal tone.

"Yes I do mistress, thank you." Alayna replied once again thankful for the concern John and Janice had shown for her.

Janice spanked Alayna 5 more times with her hand, each swat on her ass stung deeply and caused the chains hanging from her nipples to swing forward and back, but she enjoyed them. Alayna could feel the familiar burn of her skin and was sure that one side of her ass was beat red.

"Now we're going to try something different," Janice said as she lightly rubbed Alayna's red ass cheek with her right hand, "before I break my hand on your ass."

Alayna giggled causing the chains to bounce and tug her nipples. She soon stopped giggling and began wishing she hadn't. Her nipples ached again but she enjoyed the feeling as well. Janice's hand felt nice against the sting on Alayna's ass.

"For your other side we'll do something just a bit different." Janice said casually as she walked to Alayna's other side. Alayna felt what she could only picture as cloth and a stick against her left butt cheek. Her nervousness grew instantly. "Just relax," Janice cooed, "I won't do it any harder than you tell me too."

"Yes mistress." Alayna said still somewhat nervously.

Her reality set in at that moment as it had that day at the manor. Here she was bound to a boat unable to move. As she glanced back towards where the beach had been all she could see was water. She knew her bathing suit bottom had made it onto the boat but the last time she saw her top it had been at her feet in that skiff. What's more is she had no identification and no money. She was truly helpless. While a part of her was quite nervous about the idea, another part of her found it exciting. She trusted John and Janice partially because of who they were and how they acted and partly because of the fact that Joe had almost recommended them.

"This is a riding crop," Janice said almost as if she were teaching Alayna, "with a crop you need to prep the area you are about to whip. That is done by a quick series of light spanks around the area. Do you want to try it?"

"I'm a bit nervous about it mistress," Alayna said unable to hide the concern in her voice, "but I do trust you."

"Just remember the safe word," Janice said softly in an almost maternal tone, "and don't be afraid to use it."

"Yes mistress." Alayna answered with far more confidence.

She heard the first two slaps with the crop before she even felt them. It was a sharp sting like Janice's hand had been but in a smaller area. Janice started at one spot on her left ass cheek and made circles around that spot. Janice widened the area as she went along until Alayna could feel an area just bigger then Janice's hand had been turned light red. Alayna could feel the heat emanating from her ass where the crop had hit but it wasn't unbearable, and amazingly enough, she was still excited by it.

"Now that I've gotten your skin ready," Janice continued in her academic tone, "you're skin is ready for something harder. Are you ready?"

"I am mistress." Alayna said breathing quickly.

Alayna felt the next swat far before she heard it. It wasn't that it was incredibly hard but it almost seemed that by reddening the area the nerve endings had become more sensitized. The following swats were in different areas than the first one but none were outside the circle. Janice allowed Alayna time between swings to stop her. She knew Alayna had concerns about being hurt again and didn't want to accidentally swat her one more time after she used the safe word.

"Cookie!" Alayna cried after 5 swats. "I'm sorry mistress."

"Why are you sorry?" Janice asked shocked that she was apologizing.

"I don't want to disappoint you mistress," Alayna said fighting back tears, "you or master John."

Janice moved slowly in front of Alayna dropping the crop on the bench and standing closely to her.

"Alayna," Janice said very seriously, "this isn't about disappointing us or anyone else. This is about finding out what excites you and what you enjoy." Alayna looked into the woman's eyes and saw the deep compassion there. "Some people don't like any pain, don't like being tied up at all, or any of that sort of thing. It's okay if you don't." Janice cupped Alayna's face and spoke like a mother talking to a child. "This is what we are here to find out," Janice gave Alayna a hug which Alayna wished she could return, "and beyond that we're trying to regain the trust that you had in our community before that day with George. You do realize that don't you?"

"Yes I do mistress," Alayna said wishing she could wipe away the tears that had trickled down her cheeks, "I just don't want to disappoint you either."

"You won't disappoint us," Janice said wiping the woman's face, "no matter what."

Alayna felt her hands being lowered. She felt the disappointment of wanting, almost needing, to continue when she heard John's voice.

"Alayna," he said unclipping the D-rings from the deck, "this would probably be a good time to stop and see where we all stand on what is happening."