Power Plays Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alayna breathed hard around the gag as drool poured down her cheeks. The sounds of her saliva, which coated the red ball, were heard by all. She felt the wax cool and contract on her hard nipples and waited for the next strip to land on her body. Alayna could feel the wetness between her legs leaking down her ass and lower back.

"You can squeeze that ball anytime," Janice said leaning down close to Alayna's face, "don't think you need to continue if you're not having fun."

Alayna's reply was muffled by the large gag but Janice understood it as her saying yes. Janice trailed her tongue lightly over Alayna's lips before sliding further down the bed. Alayna closed her eyes and leaned her head back. She was tempted to look but wanted to be surprised. If she hadn't been gagged she would have asked for a blindfold. Her fingers on one hand and toes clenched as she felt two identical strips of hot wax poured onto the backs of her thighs. No sooner had those cooled when two more were poured. Each following trail of wax moved closer to Alayna's pussy. The anticipation drove her wild. Finally two strips were poured next to her pussy lips and stopped just next to her asshole. Alayna groaned loudly and strained at the wire ropes holding her legs open. John and Janice were amazed to see Alayna wasn't straining to close her legs but actually trying to spread them further.

John and Janice waited for the candles to collect more wax in the pool below the wick before proceeding. Alayna waited breathing heavily. The next pours felt white hot as they poured them directly on her clit and asshole. Alayna groaned loudly and bit into the red ball gag as she felt the wax coat both areas. Even before those cooled more wax was poured on her pussy. Alayna's groan turned into a scream and she squeezed the ball in her hand. She barely heard the sound of the small horn connected to the ball.

"Just in time," John whispered to Janice, "we ran out of places to put the wax."

"Unless we uncover spots." Janice giggled.

They let Alayna relax for several minutes while placing the candles on the nightstands. Alayna's most sensitive areas were covered with red and white wax that had hardened and tightened as it cooled. She saw out of the corner of her eye that John had taken his camera out again. She considered lifting her head to look into it but the intensity of the candle session and the tickling before it had robbed her of all of her energy. Alayna barely moved while Janice peeled the wax from her breasts. The skin underneath felt even more sensitive to the evening air.

"You do have the nicest tits." John said from behind the camera.

"Yes you certainly do." Janice chimed in as she leaned forward flicking Alayna's right nipple.

Alayna could feel Janice's tongue before it even touched her body. As Janice's tongue circled Alayna's nipple she moaned loudly. John's tongue circled Alayna's other nipple. John then quickly flicked Alayna's nipple as Janice pinched Alayna's other nipple between her teeth and flicked it with her tongue. Alayna could feel her wetness trailing against her skin, underneath the wax covering her pussy. Her nipples ached long before they finished teasing them. By this point Alayna had almost gotten used to the dull ache of her teased nipples. When she felt the hardened wax, clinging to her pussy and clit, being peeled off, Alayna could hardly control herself.

Alayna leaned her head back and closed her eyes, savoring the nipple torture and teasing when suddenly, it stopped. She decided to keep her eyes closed and let her anticipation build instead of seeing what was to come next. When she felt Janice's legs on either side of her arms she had to open her eyes to see. Alayna's eyes opened to the beautiful sight of Janice's pussy hovering right above her face. Janice's pussy was easily as wet as her own. If only her mouth wasn't gagged, Alayna could have buried her mouth in Janice's wetness and her nose between Janice's cheeks.

"Like your view Alayna?" Janice asked wiggling her ass back and forth.

"Yesh!" Alayna moaned loudly through the gag.

Alayna felt a tongue pressing between her asshole and pussy. She wanted to be able to pull that head in and position it over her pussy. When she felt it circling her asshole she squealed with excitement. A second tongue began flicking her clit. Alayna was near orgasm, she had been for almost an hour, and tensed her entire body as it neared.

"Are you close?" John asked crawling up the bed next to Alayna.

"YESH!" Alayna practically screamed through her gag.

Janice had stopped licking as well. Alayna panted waiting for the next touch that would finally drive her over the edge. Alayna watched John's fingers rub Janice's pussy mere inches in front of her face. Janice's pussy dripped on Alayna's chin and gag when John slipped his fingers easily inside.

"Ohhh." Janice moaned pushing back into John's hand.

Alayna could taste Janice as her wetness dripped onto the gag and seeped into her mouth. Alayna watched John slowly finger Janice's pussy and savored every taste. John moved above Alayna's head until his rigid cock was directly over her face. For a moment everything disappeared from view as John slid his cock over Alayna's nose, gag and chin and his balls covered her eyes. Alayna's arms tugged at the strap holding them in place. Alayna had no idea what she would do if her hands were free but they would certainly be touching anything within reach! John's cock slid back up Alayna's face until the bulbous head lay between her eyes.

"I think we'll put a little of you to use," John said removing his fingers from Janice's pussy and rubbing Alayna's lips with them, "I'll remove your gag but you will listen to what I say or I'll put it back in. Understand?" Alayna furiously nodded her head yes.

John removed the gag but let it rest on Alayna's neck as a reminder. Alayna could feel Janice gripping her thighs and kissing the insides of them as she moved back and forth waiting for John's cock.

"Taste these," John said slipping his wet fingers between Alayna's lips, "and suck them clean." Alayna's lips wrapped tightly around John's fingers, her cheeks pulled in as she sucked hard on them. The taste of Janice's cum on John's fingers kept Alayna on edge. Her tongue swirled around John's fingers and between them trying to get every drop of Janice's sweet nectar. "You do have such a talented little mouth," John said pulling his fingers from it, "taste me now." John inserted the head of his cock into Alayna's mouth. She could taste the precum dripping from the tip. Alayna tilted her head back so she could take in more and swirled her tongue around the tip as she sucked. "A very talented little mouth." John moaned. Alayna rubbed the underside of her tongue against the bottom of John's head and was rewarded with even more precum. When John pulled his head out of her mouth it made a popping sound. Alayna licked her lips and anxiously awaited more instructions. "Now I'm going to fuck my wife," John said looking back down at Alayna whose eyes were crossed as she stared at the head of his cock, "and you lick her clit and my cock as I do."

"Yes master!" Alayna replied quickly.

She watched intently as John's fat head slipped into Janice's pussy easily. Alayna leaned her head back and extended her tongue to Janice's hardened clit.

"Ohhhhhh John!" Janice squealed digging her fingers into Alayna's legs.

Alayna flicked Janice's clit feeling the weight of John's balls against her forehead and nose. Between flicks of Janice's clit Alayna allowed her tongue to slide up and down John's shaft. Janice leaned her head against Alayna's left leg and grunted deeply with each of John's hard thrusts.

"Lick my balls." John ordered.

Alayna strained her head back until John's balls slapped against her tongue. John pressed his cock hard into Janice's pussy allowing Alayna to lick and suck his balls. She could feel Janice's pussy dripping onto her chin and neck.

"I'm going to CUM!" Janice moaned dropping her head between Alayna's legs.

"Lick her clit slut!" John ordered.

Alayna immediately released John's warm balls and began furiously licking Janice's clit. She felt the warmth of Janice's lips on her own clit and then felt her tongue dart across it repeatedly. Janice and Alayna licked each other feverishly.

"Uhhhhhhhhh!" Janice moaned pulling her mouth away from Alayna's clit.

Alayna kept licking Janice. She felt Janice's legs squeeze her upper arms and her feet kick the bed. A flood of Janice's cum poured over Alayna's mouth. Alayna licked and sucked as much of it as possible but still felt some pouring over her cheeks and down her neck. She was still licking when John pulled his cock out of Janice. John rubbed the head of his swollen cock over Alayna's lips. She willingly opened her mouth to take the head inside and began sucking him again. Alayna moaned softly hoping that soon she'd be able to cum.

"Ready?" John asked looking down at Alayna and removing his cock from her mouth and moving to her side.

"Oh yes master!" Alayna said shaking slightly. "I'm ready for anything you want to do to me!"

"Now the question is," John said laying the shaft of his cock across Alayna's lips, "where do you want me?" John slid his shaft over Alayna's lips and tongue. "Any preferences?" He asked smiling widely.

"Everywhere master!" Alayna replied savoring Janice's cum on his shaft. "Mmmmmm," Alayna moaned as Janice began flicking her clit, "I'm ALL- your's master."

Alayna watched John smirk wickedly as he pulled his cock away from her mouth and moved out of sight. Janice leaned back pressing her crotch into Alayna's face. Alayna was more than happy to lick and suck Janice, particularly when she felt the head of John's cock rubbing against her pussy. Alayna breathed in deeply and pulled at her restraints as John's 10 inch shaft slid into her pussy. Janice positioned her head sideways and continued to lick Alayna's clit while John began to thrust his cock inside her pussy. Alayna stretched her neck and buried her face into Janice's pussy to keep from screaming as John thrust harder and faster. It was no use.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH GAAAWD!" Alayna screamed loudly as she came.

John continued to ram his cock inside her battering the inside of her pussy. Alayna had barely finished her own orgasm when she began sucking Janice's clit again. Janice's tongue lightly touched Alayna's clit while John continued to pound away at her pussy. Alayna was half way to cumming again when he stopped. She moaned loudly as she rubbed Janice's clit over her teeth and tongue. Alayna frantically wiggled her hips as much as she could when she felt John's cock pull out of her pussy. Once again she was incredibly horny and left wanting. She immediately stopped moving when she felt the head of John's cock pressing against her asshole.

Alayna began moaning before John even inserted his cock. She attempted to relax so he could slip in but it wasn't easy. She was horny as hell and had been thinking of having John's cock in her ass since he pulled it out of it the night before. Alayna felt the head of John's cock pop inside her asshole and groaned as her asshole stretched around it.

"Ohhhh YES!" Alayna moaned feeling warming lube being drizzled on her pussy and seeping down to her asshole.

John's cock worked in and out of her ass slowly as Janice licked Alayna's clit. Alayna could barely control herself. If Janice hadn't been smothering Alayna's mouth with her pussy Alayna was sure she'd be screaming her head off. John was quick but not too hard with his cock knowing well enough that if he went too hard he'd really hurt Alayna. It took considerable control not to go all out but he was used to it. Plus he really enjoyed watching Janice on top of Alayna like that. John and Janice fucked and licked Alayna through two more orgasms before he felt his own building.

"You ready for this?" John asked loudly.

"YES MASTER!" Alayna screamed when Janice lifted her pussy from her mouth momentarily.

Alayna groaned when John pushed his cock deeper inside her than ever before. Janice flooded Alayna's mouth once more and leaned up almost smothering Alayna with her pussy and ass. Alayna felt as if her body were on fire especially when John started pumping hot spurts of cum deep into her bowels. Alayna's entire body tensed her fingers and toes stretched outward as far as possible. Alayna's final orgasm was the most powerful of the entire weekend away. Her own cum began spurting out of her body splashing against John's abdomen. Even though Janice had leaned up Alayna couldn't even breathe as both she and John orgasmed together. Janice climbed off Alayna and once again she could see more than the ceiling around Janice's ass.

Alayna lifted her head slightly and looked at John. It took almost all of her energy to lift her head. She could see the exhaustion on his face as well. Alayna's head fell back onto the bed. Finally she remembered to breath and gulped air.

The next thing Alayna knew her legs were being lowered by John and Janice.

"What happened?" Alayna asked breathlessly.

"You passed out," Janice said lowering Alayna's right leg to the bed, "I was surprised you didn't come out of it when John pulled his cock out."

"You barely made a sound when I pulled out," John said lowering Alayna's other leg, "I was almost offended."

"I'm sorry master." Alayna replied amazed that she had passed out.

"It's okay my dear," John smiled and released her left hand, "you're not the first to pass out like that."

John took Alayna's hand and helped her sit up. Alayna could feel the pool of bodily fluids underneath her. Janice and John helped Alayna to her feet and walked her to the bathroom.

"I don't know if I can stand." Alayna said weakly.

"That's okay," Janice said softly, "we have that under control too."

Alayna was escorted into the large walk in shower and placed in the center. John held her up with a bear hug while Janice attached her wrist cuffs to a metal bar. Alayna's arms were raised by a chain attached to the bar until they supported her weight.

"It won't take long," Janice said hooking the chain onto the wall, "we'll have you down before you're too uncomfortable."

"Thank you mistress." Alayna replied softly.

She watched and felt John and Janice wash her body from top to bottom. Normally she would have found it exciting but her body was too numb. Even when Janice lightly rubbed a wash cloth over her pussy and asshole Alayna was only tickled and only slightly aroused. As if by a delay her body trembled with an aftershock.

"There," Janice said shutting the water off, "all set."

The warm water had felt great on Alayna's body but had only served to relax her already exhausted muscles.

"Just a minute to dry you off," John said patting Alayna's back with a warm towel, "and well get you back in bed." The thought of being back in bed with the two of them sent a chill up Alayna's spine.

Janice unhooked the chain and lowered Alayna arms which draped over John's broad shoulders. Janice quickly removed the bar and Alayna's wrist cuffs before helping John support her.

Less than 5 minutes after the shower water had been turned on Alayna was being escorted back to the bed. Janice quickly removed the towel that had covered where Alayna had been bound before. Alayna crawled onto the bed. John and Janice quickly pulled down the covers so Alayna wouldn't lie on top of them. With Alayna in place the two of them crawled into bed with her. John slid his shoulder underneath Alayna's head. Alayna sighed and pulled herself close to his body. Janice slid in behind Alayna and pressed her body into Alayna's back. Alayna had already fallen asleep.

When Alayna woke the next morning she was still firmly pressed between John and Janice's bodies. She enjoyed the warmth their bodies provided. It was then she realized she had her left hand on John's cock.

"Are you awake?" Janice whispered in Alayna's ear.

"Yes." Alayna whispered without lifting her head.

"Let's go." Janice said taking Alayna's left arm. Alayna and Janice crept out of bed and tip toed to the bathroom. "You and I have some shopping to do before we fly out today," Janice said turning on the shower water, "but first we have to shower! Even before that I have to pee."

Janice walked straight over to the toilet and sat down with her legs spread. Alayna had never watched another woman pee and for some reason could not take her eyes off Janice's pussy. She watched intently as Janice's flow began.

"Never seen anyone else do this?" Janice asked smiling at Alayna.

"Actually," Alayna said blushing and lifting her eyes to meet Janice's, "no I haven't."

"Well go ahead and watch." Janice said leaning back further and spreading her legs even more.

Alayna felt mesmerized watching Janice pee. She had no idea why she found it so interesting but she was disappointed when Janice finished. Then she realized it was her turn. Alayna sat on the still warm seat and spread her legs as Janice had just moments before. Alayna was almost disappointed when Janice stepped into the shower without looking to watch Alayna relieve herself. Alayna looked over at Janice and watched as the water ran over her body.

"Come on in." Janice said looking over at Alayna.

Alayna stepped into the shower and was pulled close by Janice. Janice used a washcloth and was not timid or shy about washing Alayna's body. Alayna closed her eyes and moaned softly several times at Janice's touch.

"I don't even wash myself this closely," Alayna said looking over at Janice, "I hope I get to do the same to you."

"Oh but of course." Janice whispered in Alayna's ear. Janice placed the washcloth and body wash in Alayna's hands. "Trust me," she said smiling wickedly, "if you miss a spot I'll tell you."

Alayna pulled Janice tightly to her, until their breasts pressed together, and used the wash cloth on Janice's shoulders and back. Alayna took her time feeling and exploring every inch of Janice's body. She slid her fingers between Janice's butt cheeks and washed as she knelt on the floor of the tiled shower. Janice smiled and looked at Alayna as Alayna washed up and down Janice's long legs.

"You have a great touch sweetie," Janice said lifting Alayna's chin with her hand, "why don't we do something else." Alayna smiled and glanced at Janice's pussy. "Not that," Janice said smiling, "I already know how well you do that!" Janice helped Alayna back to her feet and turned them both. Janice sat on the small bench seat in the shower and leaned back spreading her legs open. "Take these," Janice said handing Alayna a pink razor and shaving cream, "and do my legs." Alayna took the items from Janice and positioned herself between Janice's outstretched legs. "Then I'll do you afterwards." Janice gave Alayna a wink. "Here," Janice said handing Alayna a towel, "fold this up and put it under your knees. This might take a while."

Alayna took her time coating Janice's legs with shaving cream one section at a time and then shaving them closely. The razor glided easily over Janice's skin. When she got to the tops of Janice's thighs having her in the bench seat made the backs of her legs impossible to do. Janice stood and turned around thrusting her butt towards Alayna so she could continue shaving her. Finally Alayna removed the showerhead from the wall and rinsed Janice's legs.

"How's that?" Alayna asked, leaning back and admiring her work.

"Feels great," Janice said running her hands over her legs, "you do nice work. Now have a seat."

Alayna anxiously sat on the small bench and spread her own legs. The shaving cream was warm as Janice spread it on her lower leg. Alayna watched Janice slowly shave both of her lower legs and move up to her thighs. She never would have thought that having another woman shave her legs would be so arousing. Janice shaved methodically making sure she removed the stubble from every inch of Alayna's legs. Alayna was ready to stand up and turn so Janice could do the backs of her thighs but stayed put as Janice spread shaving cream over her mound and lower abdomen. Janice pulled out a fresh razor and leaned in very close as she shaved Alayna's pubic mound. Alayna used her fingers and spread her thighs to stretch the skin so Janice could shave easier. There was no doubt now, Alayna was very excited and wanted Janice badly.