Power Plays Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm John you never disappoint." Janice cooed. "Come around here Alayna." Janice instructed. Alayna quickly moved between John's legs and knelt in front of Janice. "Now," Janice said still lowering herself onto John's cock, "carefully remove the hair tie from John's balls."

Alayna delicately pinched the hair tie between her fingers stretching the elastic as far as she could before slipping it off John's swollen ball sac. Janice leaned back, supported by John, and slipped even more of his cock inside her body. Alayna was amazed that Janice could take so much of his massive cock inside her ass like that. Janice eventually lay with her back against John's chest and her legs outside his. Janice slowly moved her hips up and down taking John's cock in and out of her ass. John wrapped his cuffed arms around Janice and fondled her breasts. Alayna watched intently until Janice's hand reached for her.

"Lick me Alayna," Janice said staring at her, "please."

Alayna didn't hesitate and began licking Janice's clit. Alayna's right hand slid between her own legs and rubbed her clit as well. She looked up from between Janice's legs and watched John and Janice truly enjoying each other. For the first time she thought of Joe, she wondered if she and he could be like John and Janice. She hoped that they would. Janice's hands grasped her breasts fondling them and rubbing her nipples. Alayna was getting more excited by watching her than from actually licking Janice or rubbing her own clit. Alayna sucked Janice's clit between her lips causing the woman to groan loudly.

"OHHHHH GOD!" Janice screamed coating Alayna's mouth with cum.

Alayna continued to suck Janice's clit savoring the taste of her lover. When she pulled her head back she could see John's thick white seed seeping out of Janice's ass and over his balls. Janice's body twisted to the right. Alayna could tell that she had turned herself to kiss John. Alayna quietly enjoyed her own orgasm as the other two kissed.

"Okay Alayna," Janice said reaching for her with her right hand, "help me off him please." Alayna crawled up in front of Janice and reached for her with both hands. She helped Janice up to her feet and then off the bed. "Time to untie lover boy." Janice said winking at Alayna.

Janice released John's right ankle and Alayna did the same to his left. The two women crawled up onto the bed and leaned over the exhausted looking John to undo his wrists. With both of their breasts hanging very near John's head he didn't even move. Obviously exhaustion had set in. Janice retreated quickly to the bathroom for a moment and returned with a washcloth and towel. She delicately washed John's cock and balls before drying them. Alayna couldn't help but kneel next to John and run her fingers through his hair. He was already asleep.

"Want to do some shopping?" Janice whispered with a big grin.

"Sure." Alayna replied as she slipped off the bed.

The two women tip toed out of the master bedroom and into the main room.

"Did you enjoy that?" Janice asked turning to face Alayna.

"That was amazing Janice," Alayna replied smiling slightly, "I've never been on that end of things before. To be in charge is quite a rush."

"Well we wanted you to experience both sides," Janice said lightly holding Alayna's hand, "so you can better appreciate things."

"Thank you so much for that," Alayna replied, "it's certainly something I won't soon forget."

"I'm very glad to hear that!" Janice said pulling Alayna into a tight hug.

Alayna couldn't believe how close she and Janice had become. She was such a wonderful person and her friendship meant a lot to Alayna. Alayna returned Janice's hug and kissed the side of Janice's face.

"Thank you for everything Janice," Alayna said softly in her ear, "you are a wonderful friend."

"Just keep in mind," Janice said leaning back to look Alayna in the eye, "you and I are on separate levels so we really can't be friends." Alayna's smile went away. "But I feel the same way about you and can't wait until we can make it official." Alayna's smile returned. Janice leaned forward and kissed Alayna softly. They pulled each other tighter together as the kiss broke and hugged again. "Now let's get you dressed." Janice said as she leaned back again.

Alayna released Janice as she pulled away. Janice took a bright green scarf with an embedded flower pattern and wrapped it around Alayna's body just above her waist. She slid the scarf up Alayna's torso and used it to cover Alayna's breasts. Alayna watched intently as Janice tied a tight knot between Alayna's breasts. The scarf offered nice coverage of Alayna's large breasts but no support. Janice pulled a black skirt from the bag next to her and helped Alayna step into it. The skirt was a thin cotton material that hung loosely around Alayna's thighs. Janice pulled a bright blue strapless dress from the bag as well and stepped into it. The dress fit tightly around Janice's breasts and flared out slightly at her waist. It was no longer than Alayna's.

"Think we're dressed to kill?" Janice said pulling Alayna over to a full length mirror so she could see their reflection.

"Oh I do." Alayna said smiling at their reflections in the mirror. "Now that will make things interesting!" Alayna said as a breeze came through the slider flipping both women's hemlines up nearer to their hips.

Janice just laughed and took Alayna's hand to lead her to the door. Several minutes later both women were walking through a crowded market enjoying each other's company and the occasional inadvertent flash of passersby.