Power Plays Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
135 Followers

"Enjoying yourself?" Joe asked thrusting deep inside her again and again.

"We're only missing one thing." Alayna said leaning down and turning her head to one side.

Alayna's hair landed over her right breast and onto Joe's shoulder. He loved the feeling of her hair and it excited him more. He'd have to make sure that she never cut it beyond its length right now.

"And what is that?" He asked intrigued by what could be missing from their tryst.

"I'd give anything for you to spank me right now," Alayna answered breathlessly, "but you're going to need that hand to cover my mouth again very, very soon."

Alayna's arms tugged behind her back but Joe's grip held firm. She bit her bottom lip and looked desperately into Joe's eyes. As his right hand moved up towards her face Alayna turned her mouth towards it expecting him to cover her mouth again. Instead Joe's hand moved behind gently holding the nape of her neck. He gently pulled her head towards his with his hand. He covered her mouth with his own in a deep passionate kiss. Alayna whimpered and moaned into Joe's mouth. Their kiss broke but mouths remained close as he erupted inside her. They panted into each other's mouths unable to kiss but not wanting to part. As Alayna came she pressed her mouth forward initiating another deep kiss. She felt herself melting into him as she orgasmed intensly rocking her hips back and forth. When her hips finally stopped moving back and forth Joe released her hands. Alayna collapsed on top of him with her long hair covering both of their heads.

"I thought you were getting sound proof doors." Alayna said slowly composing herself.

"I was," Joe said catching his breath, "but fire code and all I couldn't get the ones I really wanted."

"Ahhh." Alayna trembled with an aftershock and clenched her pussy around Joe's softening cock. "I guess I have to move then."

"Eventually," he answered not wanting her to move at all, "before someone wanders in on us."

Joe leaned the desk chair forward again and helped Alayna back to her feet. She leaned on the desk for a moment to regain her balance. Alayna could feel the stickiness between her legs down to her stocking tops and beyond. She looked at Joe's lap and could see the pool of it she left behind as well.

"I'll get a towel." She said standing and walking towards his private bath.

Joe watched her walk away. He watched the movements of her legs and the subtle sway of her butt as she moved. He wasn't sure if he could continue to share her for the remainder of her year. The mirror in the bathroom showed her reflection and he was able to continue to watch her as she soaked a towel in hot water and rang it out. Alayna walked back with the damp towel and a dry one at either side of her body. Joe watched her approach, the wetness between her legs glistened and her breasts jiggled slightly. She was always an incredible site to behold.

"Thank you." He said as she knelt between his legs and began to wash his cock, balls and thighs with the damp towel.

"Of course sir." She responded smiling and blushing slightly.

Joe realized he even liked her blush. She had several kinds, the normal little blush that turned her cheeks red all the way to a deep blush that even made her chest red as well. He enjoyed them all.

When Alayna was done wiping him off she used the other towel to dry him as well. She took great care in making sure she cleaned and dried everywhere. Alayna wanted to do whatever she could to make him as happy as possible, she needed to keep him happy not because he was in charge but because it was him.

"How about you?" He asked.

His question took Alayna by surprise. Normally she would simply retreat to the bathroom and clean herself while he got back to work. He never asked what she did in there and sometimes when she left he didn't even look up.

"I was going to clean up in the bathroom." She replied unsure if she had even heard him correctly.

"Hop up on the desk." Joe said as he stood up. Alayna didn't question, she stood on her black heels and sat on the edge of his desk. "Now lean back." He instructed.

Alayna leaned back so that she was lying across his desk with her legs hanging off the edge. Joe folded the towel she had used and placed it on her abdomen. His hands reached down and lifted her legs until her ankles came to rest on his broad shoulders. Joe lifted Alayna's left leg and held it out as he gently wiped the insides of her thigh. Her body shook a bit when he wiped the damp towel over her pussy and then replaced her leg on his shoulder. Joe repeated the process to her right leg before lifting them both and wiping the backs of her thighs and butt. He then spent a moment drying her as well. Alayna had never been pampered like this; she knew immediately that she wanted it to happen again.

"What about your wet stockings?" Joe said lowering her legs and reaching for her hand.

"Thank you," she said as she sat back up and slid off the desk, "I brought a spare pair."

Alayna leaned forward and kissed Joe, a kiss he happily returned. His touch on her sides was electric. Her breasts pressed into his chest as her lips parted. When their tongues touched Alayna could feel it to her toes. She had never felt that before when she kissed a lover. When their kiss broke she was almost disappointed. Alayna smiled and stepped back.

"I'll take the towels to the bathroom," Alayna said kissing his right cheek, "and thanks for an amazing start to my day."

Joe watched her as she walked again. He decided that he liked watching her walk. He began to dress when she entered the bathroom. By the time she returned he had pulled on his pants and tucked in his shirt.

"You should probably get dressed too." He said as he sat back in his chair.

"Does that mean you don't want to keep me naked in your office all day?" Alayna said as she reached into her purse and winked at him.

"While I would love to do that," Joe said as he pulled on a sock, "but you have work to catch up on." Alayna flashed him a wicked smile. "I mean actual work outside of being on my desk with your legs spread."

"Lord knows I won't get a thing accomplished there." Alayna said while she opened the new package of stockings. "Well, anything productive." Alayna winked.

Joe enjoyed her quick wit and would have continued but when she bent slightly to unclasp her stocking all he wanted to do was look at her. Alayna slowly pushed the stockings down each thigh before sitting in the chair and removing her shoes. The material of the stocking collected in Alayna's fingers as she pushed one further down her leg and then off her foot. When she put her foot back on the floor only the ball of her foot and toes touched the floor. Alayna slowly removed the second stocking making sure to neatly roll them with the wet material on the inside before setting them on the chair next to her. Joe hadn't moved since she undid her first garter clasp.

Alayna opened the new package and removed the two new stockings. She let one lay over the arm to the chair and rolled the one between her fingers and thumbs. When she had collected the majority of the material in her hands Alayna slipped it over her bare foot. Joe's eyes followed her hands as it pulled the delicate material up the length of her leg. She delicately stretched the material and clasped it to the short black garter. Alayna had no idea he watched her so intently. Alayna held up the other stocking and rolled it in her fingers as she had done the first. She looked over at Joe and noticed that he was staring at her leg as she pulled the stocking over her foot. Alayna smiled to herself and straightened her back. She pulled the stocking on slowly moving her hands slightly to adjust the material and pointed her leg and toes to afford him a better look. Alayna lifted her leg as high as she could as she reached the end of the stocking. Instead of fastening the front clasp Alayna let her hands move around the back of her leg. She held the stocking with her right hand and tugged the clasp into place securing the material. Alayna continued to pretend to adjust her stocking and clasped the font clasp before sliding her hands up and down her legs. Joe's eyes followed her every movement.

"You do have fantastic legs." He said softly.

"Thank you," Alayna said slowly standing and slipping into her heels, "I think they are one of my best features." Alayna turned her back and began to fasten her last garter. "Can you tell me if my seams are straight?" She asked turning to look back at him.

"They look straight to me." He smiled as he stared her legs up and down.

Alayna grasped her thong off the back of the chair and stepped into it. She bent forward as far as she could while keeping her legs straight and began to slide the thong up her legs. She didn't need to look to see if he was watching, she was sure she had his undivided attention. Alayna stood as she pulled the thong slowly up her legs and pulled it up behind her, she continued to find ways to adjust it and turned to face him. Alayna used her thumbs inside the material to tug and adjust it forward. When she looked up Joe's eyes were locked on her crotch.

"Who knew getting dressed could be such an attention getter." Alayna giggled.

"If you keep this up," Joe said as he managed to put on his second sock, "you'll put strippers out of business."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Alayna said as she reached for her bra.

Alayna pulled the bra around her waist and slid it up her back. Joe fell silent again. Alayna pushed her arms up lifting her breasts and squeezing them together as she fastened her bra. The bra remained folded under her breasts while Alayna slipped her arms through the straps. Alayna adjusted each breast with her opposite hand before pulling the cup over them and adjusting them again for good measure.

"Don't forget to put your hair back up," Joe said holding the hair pins up in his hand, "my secretary won't say anything but she will notice."

"I'll do that now," Alayna said pulling her dress on quickly but leaving it open, "unless you have any objections sir."

"I will always have objections to you getting dressed and leaving," Joe said handing Alayna the hair pins, "but you will be all mine on Sunday and any other time I want you."

Alayna smiled and blushed so deeply her chest turned red as well. Joe let his hand glide up Alayna's right thigh and over her smooth abdomen before moving back down again.

"You'd better get going," he said as he traced his finger over the front of her thong, "before you have to get dressed again."

"Thank you sir" Alayna said smiling as a chill passed up her spine.

She turned on her foot and walked to his private bath to fix her hair. He had been right, the secretary wouldn't have just noticed that it was now down; she would have noticed it was tangled and matted in some spots, the look of after sex hair. Alayna fixed her hair quickly and buttoned the sides of her dress before she quietly exited his office. Joe watched her walk out the door before returning to his own work.

The remainder of the week at work went exactly the same. Alayna would spend at least an hour in Joe's office each day alone with him. Some days they made love for that hour and other days she would be bound and fucked. Either way she enjoyed them all. She even had to suppress a smile when Shauna complained about not getting called into the office on the drive in one morning. Alayna felt bad for her friend but she was a woman in love after all.

On Thursday night Alayna received a phone call from another member, Chris, who called for her to be at his house Friday night. Alayna immediately called Shauna to find out about Chris. Shauna said that he was safe and she would have a good time and that she would also be there but wouldn't say any more. Alayna was glad that her meeting with Joe was early Friday morning; it had lasted for an hour and left her exhausted but very, very happy. Alayna left work a bit early on Friday and quickly returned home. Shauna had set her mind at ease by saying she would have fun with Chris so Alayna wanted to look her best. Alayna sat on the edge of her tub and shaved her legs and pussy before applying body butter. Alayna's skin was smooth and silky just the way she wanted.

"Well he made dressing very easy at least." Alayna said as she walked into her bedroom. "Comfortable, I can do comfortable."

Alayna selected a pair of red shorts and a loose fitting white top to go over her pale pink thong and bra. When she walked downstairs she considered a pair of sneakers but thought that might be pushing it. Instead she slipped on a pair of low heeled sandals and walked out the door. Alayna knew where Chris lived, he was only a couple minutes walk away, but after the George incident she decided to drive. Alayna parked around the corner from his house and walked the last hundred or so feet to Chris' front door.

"Hello Alayna," he said opening the door with a broad grin, "please come in."

Chris was a rather tall man with short black hair wearing a black collared shirt and jeans. He had a rugged handsome look about him that Alayna liked immediately.

"Thank you," Alayna said stepping inside, "you have a lovely home."

"Thank you," he smiled, "come with me and we can talk for a little while."

"Of course sir." Alayna replied dutifully following him.

Chris took Alayna by the arm and slipped his arm around her shoulder. She was barely the height of his shoulder and his arm seemed to envelop her.

"You can drop the sir and master stuff with me Alayna," he said pulling her body into his as they walked, "it's not necessary."

"Okay," Alayna said pausing for a moment unsure of what to call him, "Chris."

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked as they stepped into the kitchen.

"Sure, what do you have?" She asked still not feeling quite relaxed.

"Well I'm more of a beer man myself," Chris pulled out a chair at the kitchen table for her to sit, "but I do have wine and other nonalcoholic selections."

"Then I'll have a beer as well." Alayna smiled a little more comfortably.

Chris returned with two opened bottles of beer and a glass for Alayna. Alayna looked at the glass as Chris drank from his beer.

"Well," he said with a smile and a twinkle in his eye, "it's in a glass already isn't it?"

"Well yes it is." Alayna smiled and drank from her bottle as well.

"So you are probably wondering what you are in store for tonight." He said setting his beer down on the table.

"Yes I am," Alayna said nervously, "but I can wait."

"Well have no worries, I'm not that prick George." He said as he reached out and took her hand in his. "I am having a small party with 7 guests not including yourself. Your role will be very simple." Chris said easily. "You'll be bound on a T-bar with ropes and such where you will be available for the guests."

"Sounds interesting." Alayna said as she wondered how she would be bound and in what.

"Mostly they will use just your mouth," he said while he drank from his beer, "as that is what they will have easiest access to."

"Men and women?" Alayna replied.

"Of course," Chris answered, "some of them you know, others you have not met yet."

"When do we start Chris?" Alayna asked feeling more confident about what was going on.

"Let's go upstairs," Chris said taking her hand and standing, "and we can begin now, you can bring your beer but I'd recommend peeing before I tie you up."

Alayna giggled as she followed Chris upstairs. She couldn't help but look at his butt as he walked. Chris, in her opinion, had a great butt. Alayna finished her beer before they got upstairs; as long as they took a little time changing she would be all set before he began to tie her up.

"You can put your clothes on the chair over there," he said as they entered a large bedroom, "and I'll show you what you are putting on."

Alayna walked to the chair stepped out of her sandals and began to unbutton her blouse. She folded it neatly and placed it over the back of the chair before taking off her shorts which she also folded and placed on the chair. Alayna placed her bra and thong on the chair next to the shorts and walked over to see what Chris had picked out.

"This is very pretty Chris." She said holding up a black satin corset.

"I think it will look amazing on you as well," he said looking up and down her naked body, "although you look pretty amazing with it in your hands too."

"Thank you." Alayna replied blushing. "Should I put it on now?"

"Yes," he replied as he opened a drawer in a nearby dresser, "if you need help let me know, I have quite a way with knots."

"I'm sure you do." Alayna giggled.

She stepped into the corset and pulled its silky fabric over her legs and hips. Alayna pulled the wide satin ribbon that acted as a tie behind her back until she felt the distinct tug of the corset around her waist. After tying a double knot Alayna adjusted her breasts, the cups of the corset only covered the undersides of her breasts leaving her hardening nipples exposed.

"Very nice," Chris said looking Alayna up and down while he spoke. "is it comfortable enough?"

"As comfortable as a corset can be." Alayna replied with a smile. "If you'll excuse me for a moment."

"Go right ahead." Chris said and winked at Alayna.

Alayna stepped into the bathroom down the hall and returned a minute or two later. She wasn't sure what Chris had in mind for tying her but she was sure it sounded like something she wouldn't be getting let out of soon. When she walked back in the room Chris was standing by the window looking outside.

"Is this everything?" Alayna asked.

"Almost," Chris replied facing her, "just stockings, a g string, heels and a lot of rope. Oh, and there's some lube on the dresser for the plug."

"Thank you," Alayna replied looking at the medium sized plug "should I put the g-string on over the garters or under?"

"Under." Chris answered watching her lube the plug.

Alayna turned so that her back was to Chris and put her left knee up on the bed. She reached around her left side with two lubed fingers and applied some more lube between her cheeks and around her hole. Alayna easily slipped the 5" pink plug into her asshole and put her foot back on the floor. She moved her hips back and forth a little to adjust to the plug, she preferred this size plug to any of the others. Alayna stepped into the tiny black satin g-string and pulled it up tucking the waist band under the edges of the corset. Finally Alayna sat easily on the side of the bed and slid on the pair of stockings Chris had left for her. The corset she wore had three garters on each side to attach the stockings which were pulled high up her thighs.

"Are there shoes Chris?" Alayna asked walking around the bed to show him how she looked.

"Yes there are," he said looking her up and down and motioning for her to turn around, "but you can put them on when we get downstairs."

"Thank you," Alayna said looking at the 5 plus inch heels Chris held, "can I meet you downstairs?"

"Of course." Chris said standing up and walking towards Alayna. "You look very nice."

"Thank you Chris." Alayna replied blushing slightly.

Alayna stepped into the bathroom again just in case. She felt like a kid being sent to the bathroom before going on a long ride. Alayna left the bathroom and went downstairs looking for Chris.

"Over here," Chris said calling Alayna into a side room, "stand right here and I'll get started. You've been in ropes before I'm guessing." Alayna nodded yes. "This might take a little while," Chris said doubling a white silk rope and putting it over her head around the back of her neck, "which is why you don't have to put the shoes on now." Chris knotted the rope just below Alayna's breasts and wrapped it around her back bringing it around front again. From there the ropes separated and were again wrapped around her just below her ribs and were brought back again. "Spread your legs a bit." He instructed calmly. Several knots were tied in each rope in a staggered position until the rope were brought together and brought between Alayna's legs.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
135 Followers