Power Plays Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a bit of a tug," Chris smiled as he leaned over Alayna's shoulder pulling the rope snugly against her pussy and clit and between her butt cheeks. Alayna could feel the knots on the top and bottom of her clit and knew that they would only serve to tease and frustrate her. "How's that so far?" He asked tying the rope back in front just above her hips.

"It's not uncomfortable." Alayna said moving back and forth slightly.

"Time to step into your shoes," Chris said taking her right hand in his left. Alayna used his hand for balance and stepped into her heels. Feeling the towering heels on her feet she was thrilled that she didn't have to stand while he tied the knots on her body. Just the simple movement of stepping into her shoes caused the knots to rub against her silky bottoms and excite her clit, she was already getting wet. "Step over here," he said leading her to her right, "and kneel on the platform." Alayna took the couple of steps and kneeled on the padded platform. Chris helped position her the way he wanted. Even the slightest movement caused the rope to rub her clit.

Alayna closed her eyes and relaxed as much as possible while Chris continued to wrap and tie the ropes around her body. The platform had a T shaped pipe coming from the center just behind where Alayna knelt. He had her feet crossed at the ankles and positioned on either side of the pipe. Alayna was no longer sure if she was more excited or intrigued by what was going on.

With each subtle movement the knots against her clit kept Alayna constantly wanting more. Alayna attempted to concentrate on how she felt she looked instead of the knots teasing her but it wasn't easy. With each successive knot Alayna's body was tugged and held tightly in place. She could feel the ever increasing wetness in her g-string as well as the ache of her rock hard nipples.

"Only one more rope to go," Chris said from beside her, "still comfortable?"

"Those knots between my legs are having quite an effect on me," Alayna replied breathing a bit heavier, "but I'm very comfortable thank you."

"Well," he said grabbing another length of rope, "the next knot isn't going to make it any easier."

Alayna could feel a tug on the rope against her clit, and then another. One last tug and it stayed pulled even tighter against her body. Alayna bit her bottom lip trying to contain herself but it wasn't easy. She needed to cum but was in no position to do it herself.

"Would you like to see how you look?" Chris asked from somewhere in front of her.

"Yes please!" Alayna moaned hoarsely.

Chris turned the rolling platform Alayna was bound on positioning her in front of a large mirror. Alayna could see why she felt the way she did. Her body was secured with her arms over the T bar in the middle of the platform as well as the eye bolts sticking out through the padded base. The white silk ropes contrasted off her black satin corset and black stockings. Her body was positioned in such a way that her hips and knees jutted out well in front of her shoulders. If it weren't for the knotted rope and saturated g-string covering her pussy she would be open for anyone's touch.

"What do you think?" Chris said moving behind her.

"Wow." Alayna replied realizing that she had stopped breathing while looking at herself. "I feel very vulnerable but oh so sexy Chris."

"Now here's the thing," Chris said double checking the ropes, "the heavier you breathe the more the ropes will tug and move against your clit and ass, which of course will make you breathe harder. You see where this is going of course."

"Will it be enough to make me cum?" Alayna asked beginning to feel the effects of breathing heavier already.

"No, not really," Chris said moving out of Alayna's line of sight, "but it will make you incredibly horny and very happy to get any cock or pussy within reach of your mouth." Alayna shuddered to think how horny she would be by the time she got the first cock. "I'm just going to push you in here," Chris said rolling the wheeled platform backwards, "but don't worry guests will be showing up very soon."

Chris pushed the platform with Alayna on it backwards until he could close a set of louvered doors in front of her. Alayna could see a little through the slits in the louvers but only shadows and outlines. She was already breathing heavily when the doorbell rang the first time. Alayna heard voices on the opposite side of the doors but was completely distracted by her increasing sexual frustration. She had no idea how much time had passed since the first knots were placed against her g-string but she was amazed how effective they were. Eventually Alayna heard the voices of different people and saw more movement beyond the louvers. The sounds were too muffled and low for her to make out, in any event she was far too distracted by the growing wetness between her legs and the incredible sexual frustration she felt. Alayna could see her skin beginning to glisten on her chest from her racing heart. Her muscles ached already from her straining against the ropes that held her. Chris could not have been more right, the heavier she breathed the more the ropes rubbed her causing her to breathe even harder. It was a vicious cycle that she was currently trapped in. When she had first begun getting dressed she was marginally horny, when the first ropes were tied she became more horny, now with the constant rubbing against her clit and pussy and the pressure on her plug she was becoming mind numbingly horny. The idea of getting a cock in her mouth caused it to water, her nipples were so hard they ached and her pussy was on fire.

"Ready?" Chris asked opening the doors.

"Yessss!" Alayna hissed desperately.

Chris had removed his shirt and, while he wasn't built like John or Joe, he wasn't in bad shape. At this point Alayna didn't care; she was so excited and frustrated that a wet spot had formed below her from the dripping rope against her g-string. Chris motioned for her to remain quiet and began to wheel the platform out.

Alayna looked at the women around the room to find Shauna and located her on the right side of the room. She could tell by the way Shauna was sitting and with her chest out and shoulders back that she had her arms bound behind her back. What concerned Alayna the most was the look on her face. She was staring wide eyed at Alayna. At first Alayna thought it was panic but then she realized that she was trying to get Alayna to look to the left. By the time Alayna figured it out Chris had moved in front of her blocking her view. Alayna completely forgot about whatever Shauna had in mind when Chris' cock passed between her lips. The taste of his precum in her mouth had her breathing heavy again which only served to get her wetter.

"Now," Chris said popping his cock out of her mouth, "your job is to be the fluffer and cleanup girl. If you're lucky maybe someone will help you cum a few times."

"Yes Chris." Alayna panted.

When Chris stepped away Alayna immediately looked over for Shauna again. Now she had her back to Alayna and was riding a man seated on the couch. Just as Alayna had suspected Shauna's arms were bound with cuffs above her elbows and at her wrists. Alayna turned slowly to look at the rest of the room to see if she could figure out what had Shauna looking like that. Then she saw him. The guy who had started her down this road, the one who used her as his entrance fee, the one she had been so in love with that she allowed all of this to happen to her. Alayna was about to say his name out loud simply out of shock when another cock happened to push into her mouth.

Alayna began sucking the cock in her mouth more out of reaction than anything else. She had expected to see Michael again, but not tonight, and certainly not like this. Alayna replayed seeing him in her mind. He had a brunette on her knees in front of him who was sucking on his cock but his eyes were locked on hers. Finally the man who had stepped in front of Alayna and put his cock in her mouth moved to the side. She immediately looked for Michael and found him. He was standing with the brunette bent over in front of him. He was holding her hips and fucking her but all the while he was staring and smirking at Alayna.

Alayna had no idea what to feel. She had deep feelings for Michael, she had turned herself into a complete slut just to please him but she also hated him for letting her do it. Even now with another man's cock in her mouth which was covered with another woman's wetness Alayna could not deny her attraction to Michael. The man with his cock in Alayna's mouth stepped away and once again Alayna's eyes immediately went to Michael. He was still standing behind the same brunette but now had her long hair in his hand and was fucking her much harder. Still he stared at Alayna and smirked as the woman in front of him moaned loudly. Alayna's view was again blocked by another man who's own cum covered cock was slipped into her mouth.

For the first time since seeing Michael Alayna finally became aware of what was going on. The men at the party were having sex with the other women. When they had finished they would come to Alayna to have her suck them back to hardness again. She could feel the wetness of the women as well as the men running down her chin and dripping on her breasts. Despite her distraction the knots rubbing against her clit kept her dripping wet and horny. The man in front of her stepped away and again Alayna's eyes met Michaels. He had finally released the brunette he had been fucking and was walking directly towards her. She could see in her peripheral vision that his cock was dripping wet.

"Hello Alayna." Michael said smugly.

"Hello." Alayna replied quietly not daring to look up at him.

Michael waved his cock in front of her face with his right hand and stroked her hair with his left. He deliberately slid his cock on around her mouth coating her face with cum before pushing it into her mouth. Alayna sucked his cock remembering the incredible feelings it had given her before. Michael's hands held her head firmly in place.

"You do have such a wonderful mouth slut." He said softly. "I've missed fucking it like this. Maybe I'll come by next week and take you back to my new place," he said as he pushed his semi hard cock all the way into her mouth, "and we can have some more fun."

The idea of spending an evening with Michael excited and repulsed her. In any case she felt those feelings for him return as certainly as she could feel his cock hardening in her mouth. Alayna could feel the wetness on Michael's balls resting on her chin as he held her head even more firmly. Michael began to move his hips back and forth and pushed his rapidly growing cock deeper and deeper into Alayna's throat.

"Thanks slut." Michael said smirking again as he removed his cock from her mouth. "I have missed you."

Without another word Michael turned back and rejoined the party. Alayna watched him walk towards Shauna but once again her vision was blocked by another man. Alayna tried to put Michael out of her mind and concentrate on the cock in her mouth and the knots rubbing her clit but it wasn't easy. She had all but buried her feelings for Michael but seeing him brought them all back to the surface. Alayna ravenously sucked the cock in her mouth as she thought of Michael. She had such mixed feelings about him. Her attraction to him was undeniable but it was different then the feelings she had for Joe.

The man in front of Alayna pulled away and rejoined the party. Alayna's eyes were again drawn to Michael. He had another woman bent over the back of the couch and was ramming her hard with his cock. Alayna couldn't help but watch. Eventually he looked over at Alayna with that same cocky smirk she found so attractive. A chill went up her spine before the next man stepped in front of her and pushed his cock between her lips. Again Alayna greedily sucked his cock. Alayna savored the taste of the women as well as the cum on the cock in her mouth. Several times he removed his cock and fed Alayna his balls one at a time. Alayna's thighs were on fire from the knots on her clit and the only way to express her frustration was through her mouth.

"Wow she's really primed Chris," said the man standing in front of her, "I think if I let her she'd suck my intestines through my cock!"

The guy in front of her stepped away and was quickly replaced by another. Alayna felt a softer hand on her hip move around behind her.

"I had no idea he'd be here." Shauna whispered. "If I had I would have warned you. Hold on you're gonna feel a vibe."

Shauna took a pocket vibe and rubbed it against the knots around Alayna's clit. The new sensations caused her to moan deeply. The man in front of Alayna stepped away and was replaced by Michael who immediately pushed his semi hard cock into Alayna's mouth. The vibe on her clit turned Alayna almost animalistic as she sucked him.

"I told you Chris," Michael said triumphantly, "she has an amazing way with her mouth."

Alayna could barely hear his words over the feeling of her clit and the vibrator against it. She groaned loudly around Michael's cock as Shauna moved the vibe in a circular motion. Shauna leaned forward and began to flick Alayna's nipple with her tongue quickly as Michael pulled away. Alayna breathed heavier through her open mouth two of the other women descended on her. Shauna and a brunette sucked on Alayna's nipples while a third woman rubbed another vibrator against the plug in her ass. Alayna's entire body tensed against her restraints as she orgasmed loudly.

"Don't stop ladies," Alayna heard Michael say from across the room, "she can cum again."

"Oh God not again," Alayna begged with watery eyes, "the first one was so hard it hurt."

"One more I said!" Michael scolded Shauna for pulling the vibe away from Alayna's clit.

With the two vibrators buzzing away between her legs it didn't take long for Alayna's orgasm to start building. The two women continued to lick and suck her breasts as well which caused Alayna to start moaning loudly again.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Oh my GOD!" Alayna yelled as she came again quickly and collapsed against the restraints.

Alayna was completely spent. She had no idea but she had been bound for over 2 hours with her excitement level steadily increasing the entire time. Her first orgasm had torn through her body like a tornado, the second was just as powerful. She could barely pick her head up and simply felt the women move away from her slowly. While the ropes still rubbed against her clit her body was far too numb for it to have any effect on her. Alayna breathed heavily and was relieved to feel the restraints being undone. The first one undone had been putting the most pressure on her clit and ass. Alayna felt a massive aftershock when the pressure was released. She looked over to see Shauna and the brunette untying the knots that held her in place. Chris and the other men began putting on some clothing and commenting to themselves.

"I knew you had another one in you," Michael said as he stood in front of Alayna pulling up his pants, "didn't I?"

"Yes you did sir." Alayna replied weakly.

"Why don't you take her upstairs Shauna," Chris said when he walked up next to Michael, "and get her all set to go home, come on Michael we can have a couple more drinks in the other room."

Chris and Michael walked away while Shauna continued to untie her friend. After another minute Alayna was completely free of the posture bar and all of the ropes were neatly coiled by her knees.

"Take the shoes off before you stand," Shauna instructed taking Alayna by the elbow, "it'll be easier that way plus they won't notice."

Alayna stood with the help of her friend, her muscles ached from being bound and having two brutal orgasms. Shauna and Alayna walked upstairs slowly to the bedroom where Alayna's clothing had been left. Shauna untied Alayna's corset while Alayna unclipped the garters.

"I'm sorry," Shauna said softly, "I had no idea he would be here tonight."

"I know you didn't," Alayna replied leaning into her friend, "I appreciate what you tried to do."

Shauna slid the corset down Alayna's hips taking the g-string and stockings with it. Alayna leaned on the bed and slipped the plug from her ass before she placed it in a small black baggie left on the dresser. Shauna handed Alayna her pink bra.

"Feel like wearing this," Shauna asked holding up Alayna's thong, "or would you rather skip it?"

"I'll just slip it in my pocket for now." Alayna said fastening her bra.

"I'm going to grab my clothes and come back to get you." Shauna said placing Alayna's top and shorts on the bed near her.

"Thanks Shauna." Alayna said hugging her friend.

Alayna sat on the bed putting on her shorts and trying to make sense of her evening. Michael seemed to have a hold on her, almost a power over her that made her want to do things she would not normally do. It had started with the way she dressed, then the way she acted, all of which had been attempts to gain his approval. Then it turned to her spending the week at the manor with him and Camille. Alayna's head was spinning by the time Shauna walked back into the room.

"Come on honey," Shauna said taking her arm, "let's go." Shauna wore a pair of sweat shorts and a snug fitting ribbed tank top with a white bra underneath. Even in the simplest of outfits Shauna was stunning. "We'll talk later," Shauna said as they walked downstairs, "how about tomorrow?"

"It will have to be early," Alayna replied hating to tell her friend the truth, "I'm going to Joe's in the morning."