Power Plays Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
135 Followers

"I like your surprise," Joe said softly, "the toys, the candles, the blindfold, it's quite a sight."

"I'm glad you enjoy it," Alayna whispered, "I love to give myself to you."

"You give yourself without even knowing sometimes." Joe said as he slowly began to open the zippered case trying to keep the sound from Alayna. "But you aren't the only one with a surprise tonight."

Alayna became slightly panicked again wondering what Joe could have in mind. She quickly calmed herself though, she trusted him like no other and knew that no matter what the surprise she would enjoy it.

"Actually two surprises," Joe said pulling out a set of headphones he used when he traveled, "but trust me they will both make this night more enjoyable."

"Anything you want lover." Alayna replied trembling with excitement.

Joe adjusted the blindfold before putting the headphones over Alayna's ears. He hooked the cord up to his MP3 player and turned both the headphones and the player on.

"Too loud?" Joe asked lifting up the earpiece.

"No not at all," Alayna replied, "but with them on everything is muffled."

"These are my noise canceling headphones," Joe replied holding the earpiece away from Alayna's ear, "when they are on you won't hear very much. It will be like being deaf and blind. That's surprise number one."

Alayna's mind raced with the possibilities of what Joe could do without her seeing or hearing him. He had bound her numerous times while blindfolded and she had loved it each time but she had been able to hear him. This would be very different.

"And what is the other surprise?" Alayna asked almost afraid to know the answer.

"Well," Joe replied motioning Faye to come around to the other side of the bed, "I had something else planned for this evening but seeing you did this I modified them just a bit." Alayna's mind raced as she felt Joe move a bit. "I brought home a friend," Joe said as he removed Faye's gag letting it hang around her neck, "and you will certainly enjoy her too." Joe replaced the earpiece and whispered for Faye to kiss Alayna.

Alayna was still getting over the shock that an unseen woman was in the room while she was tied to the bed completely exposed when she felt a pair of soft lips touch hers. Alayna tentatively kissed the woman back and was kissed again. This time the woman's tongue flicked over Alayna's lips before kissing her. Alayna opened her mouth and pushed her tongue forward. She didn't care who the woman was now she just wanted to taste her and kiss her. Faye's tongue plunged into Alayna's mouth swirling and dancing with Alayna's tongue before she finally pulled back leaving Alayna wanting more.

Faye looked at Joe wondering what to do next. He was undressing while looking over her and Alayna ravenously.

"Faye we have all night," Joe said pulling off his pants and showing the considerable bulge in his tight white boxer briefs, "take your time but keep in mind she won't be able to know it was you here tonight."

"Yes master." Faye replied letting her long jet black hair down.

Faye got on all fours next to Alayna and let her long hair trail down over Alayna's torso. The silky long hair tickled Alayna's body causing her nipples to ache and her arms and legs to tug at the leather bonds. Alayna's mind went from moments of wondering who Joe could have brought with him to not caring who it was at all. Faye kissed Alayna's lips tenderly letting her tongue gently flick over Alayna's lips first.

Alayna knew it was a woman kissing her. There was something different about being kissed by another woman. The lips of a woman were incredibly soft and their kisses tended to be more tender. As the lips pulled away Alayna found herself trying to follow them. The kiss was a simple tease and Alayna wanted more. The lips returned again and Alayna flicked her tongue out to meet the unseen tongue she knew was coming. This kiss lasted longer but was still soft and gentle. Eventually the woman kissing her pulled back leaving Alayna disappointed and wanting more. By now Joe had climbed onto the other side of the bed and was on the opposite side of Alayna's body from Faye.

"Start by flicking." Joe instructed.

Faye turned her head slightly and followed Joe's lead as he brought is mouth down to Alayna's breast. Alayna's nipples were already rock hard but Faye knew how incredibly sensitive Alayna's nipples were. Joe and Faye simultaneously began flicking Alayna's nipples as quickly as possible letting the nipple flip up and back with each rapid pass of their tongues.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alayna groaned loudly and pulled at the cuffs holding her body tightly.

Joe lifted his head and moved towards Faye keeping his body hovering over Alayna's as best as possible. Faye tilted her head giving Joe room so the both of them could flick Alayna's right nipple.

"Ohhhhhh SHIT!" Alayna squealed.

As quickly as it started it also stopped. Soon Alayna was left panting wondering where Joe and the mystery female had gone. Joe had tapped Faye on the shoulder and both of them had pulled way at the same time.

"Faye we need to do something just a bit different," Joe said looking over Alayna's writhing body, "and I have the perfect idea. Lean down and tease her a bit more. Actually try licking her upper lip, that drives her wild, and let your chest rub against hers while I get a couple things."

"Yes Sir." Faye replied leaning forward so that her nipples were lightly pressing against Alayna's.

Joe moved off the bed to a small closet next to the window. He removed several lengths of pink satin rope, they had been Alayna's choice as she loved the color, and returned to the bed.

"How's it going?" Joe asked.

"I keep trying to lick her lip and she keeps trying to kiss me." Faye said somewhat frustrated.

"That's because she's too horny to let you tease her," Joe replied, "keep trying then I'll have you do something you'll enjoy much more."

"Yes Sir!" Faye replied excitedly returning to tease Alayna.

Joe moved to the top of the bed near Alayna's outstretched arms. He pulled the tie at the top and undid the clip securing her wrists but continued to hold her wrists in place. He fed the end of the rope through one of the D rings on the cuff of Alayna's right wrist and tied a quick knot.

"Are you ready Faye?" Joe asked. Faye looked up and nodded yes. "Crawl up a bit further and feed Alayna one of your tits," Joe instructed, "she's going to suck it hard but put your hand behind her back anyway and pull her into it more. Then help her sit up."

"Yes Sir." Faye replied sliding up and pushing her left nipple into Alayna's mouth. "Ohhhhh you weren't kidding!" Faye replied as Alayna sucked her breast. "It feels like she's trying to suck the whole thing into her mouth!"

"Pull her up." Joe instructed moving Alayna's arms to her sides as Faye sat her up. "There perfect," Joe informed Faye, "if you get too sore switch."

Joe pulled the rope across Alayna's back holding her right wrist in place against her hip before feeding the rope through the D ring of Alayna's left wrist. As Joe tied the knot holding Alayna's wrists Faye finally switched breasts. Faye's left breast was red and swollen from being sucked so hard but Faye didn't seem to mind too much.

"Okay now let her back down slowly Faye." Joe instructed again.

"Mmmmmmm yes Sir!" Faye replied.

As Alayna was laid back down her arms were now tied tightly at her sides connected only by the rope underneath her hips. Joe climbed off the bed and undid the tie around Alayna's left ankle. He slowly bent her leg until Alayna's knee was fully bent and her calf rested against her thigh. While Faye continued to feed her breasts to Alayna Joe slowly wrapped the pink silk rope around Alayna's thigh and lower leg securing them together. Alayna's left leg looked like a chicken wing by the time he moved to her right and did the same.

"Move over so that you are on the other side." Joe said gently guiding Faye into position.

With Faye out of the way and still distracting Alayna Joe undid Alayna's right ankle and bent her leg to match the left one. When he was done both of Alayna's knees were spread wide with her feet almost touching each other just underneath her ass. He looked at Alayna's bald pussy watching it spread itself open and drip clear fluid. She wasn't far from orgasm and Joe knew it.

"Faye move back so you're between her legs," Joe said guiding Faye with his hand, "and play with Alayna's tits for a minute."

Faye moved letting her long hair drag over Alayna's cheek and shoulder while moving over Alayna's left leg. She positioned herself on her knees and rested her elbows on the bed so that her hands fell on Alayna's breasts. Joe walked to the table that Alayna had put next to the bed and looked over the toys she had left out for him to use.

"Decisions, decisions, decisions." Joe said quietly chuckling to himself.

Joe smiled wickedly as he took a glass butt plug that Alayna had left and put it into the bucket of ice stem first. The butt plug was about 5" long and would cool down quickly in the ice and water. He then lit a thin red candle Alayna had also left. Finally he picked up a rabbit vibrator and bent the shaft slightly tilting the head upward. When inserted it would rub against the front of Alayna's pussy which would send her through the roof! Joe took the vibe and instead of using the lube Alayna had left out rubbed it against Faye's pussy which was also soaking wet.

"Ohhhhhhhhh soooo nice!" Faye cooed hoping Joe would do more.

"Need to cum Faye?" Joe asked fully knowing she would jump at the chance to orgasm.

"Oh GOD yes Sir!" Faye replied.

"Okay come up here and sit like I tell you." Joe told her.

Joe positioned Faye so that her legs crossed over Alayna's and her pussy was inches from Alayna's as well. Faye could feel the heat coming off Alayna's pussy against her own. She used one hand to hold herself up in that position and took the rabbit vibe with her free hand.

"Slide it in and turn it up slowly," Joe instructed, "you can use the back of it to rub against your own clit but do it slowly and just make small circles with it."

"Yes Sir!" Faye responded eagerly.

She inserted the vibe into Alayna and turned it on low making the small circles as she had been told to do. The back of the vibe rubbed Faye's clit which would eventually make her cum as well so she was more than happy to bring Alayna to orgasm too.

"Mmmmmmmmmmoooooorrrrrreeeeee!" Alayna groaned loudly still straining at her bonds and wondering when her legs had been folded in half.

Joe picked up the candle and stood over Alayna waiting for the moment to drop hot wax on her.

"Turn it up just a bit more Faye." Faye did immediately as she was told.

"OOH!" Alayna moaned as the vibe brushed her g-spot. Joe saw the opportunity and let a drop of wax fall on Alayna's aching right nipple. "FUCK!" Alayna jumped when the wax hit her body.

She had completely forgotten she had left candles out for Joe to use. Being blindfolded and wearing the ear buds she never heard the candle get lit and would not know when the next drop of scalding hot wax would fall or where! Alayna tried to brace herself but the buzzing vibe circling her pussy and the rabbit ears teasing her clit made that impossible.

"OHH FUCK!" Alayna squealed again as another drop of wax fell on her left nipple.

Alayna's breathing quickened and she felt a light perspiration cover her body. Her heart raced as well and felt as if it would pound out of her chest if she didn't cum soon! The next drop of wax fell near her belly button which was fine but also reminded her that Joe could drop the wax anywhere he wanted. He was in control! Was it even him holding the candle or was he somehow directing this while someone else teased the hell out of her? Alayna lost the ability to think like that when the first drop of hot wax landed on her clit.

"OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!!" Alayna screamed.

Faye watched Alayna's body in amazement as she rubbed the base of the rabbit vibe against her clit. The circles were perfect and she could give Alayna an orgasm as well as give herself one. She was lost in her own little world for a while until she felt the hot wax land on her nipples.

"OHhhh!" Faye shrieked. "OHHH!" She shrieked again as wax landed on the other breast.

"I thought you'd like that." Joe said with a devilish grin while he let the next drop of wax fall on Alayna's clit.

"IMMM GOINGGG TOOOO CUMMMMMMM!" Alayna bellowed.

"Oh shit me too!" Faye cried.

Joe reached down and pulled the wax away from Alayna's clit quickly before letting more wax fall on Faye's nipples.

"Turn the vibe all the way up Faye." He told her.

Faye could only nod but her fingers knew what to do and twisted the controller all the way up sending vibrations through her body. She pressed her legs downward spreading Alayna's legs even further apart as she did. Finally Faye held the rabbit vibe in place pressing the shaft against Alayna's g-spot and holding it there.

"UUUUUGGGGHHHHH!" Faye groaned loudly as she came.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD!" Alayna screamed tensing her entire body. Alayna's fingers gripped the bedding and mattress below it and her legs strained at the wrapped silk ropes. "FUCK I'm SQUIRTING!!!" She screamed.

Alayna's juices squirted from her body and splashed on Faye's lower abdomen. Joe quickly blew the candle out and dropped it on the table so he could hold Faye up.

Faye use your free hand and catch as much of that as you can. It took Faye a moment but she put her left hand along her shaved mound to catch whatever fluid was running down her body. Faye could feel Alayna's cum seeping down over her own pussy making her want to cum again. As Alayna slowly calmed down Faye couldn't take her eyes off her, it was no wonder Joe loved her so deeply. "Ready to move?" Joe asked.

"I guess," Faye replied, "where to?"

"You're going to straddle Alayna's head then let that juice you have pooled there slowly drip over your pussy while she licks you and it all up." Joe told her.

"Ohhhhh I like that idea!" Faye said with a shiver.

Joe went to help Faye move but she was soon in position on her own over Alayna's mouth. Before she even lowered her pussy Alayna could feel the wetness dripping against her face and into her mouth and knew exactly what was coming. Her lips and tongue stretched out to meet Faye as she lowered herself. Faye moved her hand down letting what was left wash over her pussy as well as Alayna's face. She then grabbed the headboard and began to ride Alayna's mouth.

"Ohhhh yes!" Faye cooed feeling Alayna's tongue lavish her clit. "Ohhhhhhhhh yes!"

Joe watched Faye enjoy Alayna's mouth and knew it wouldn't be long for her to cum again. Hopefully Alayna would be far to distracted to figure out it was Faye who had been here. He reached into the bucket of ice and removed a couple large cubes stepping into Faye's line of sight. She smiled broadly feeling her orgasm building. Joe moved behind her and took a large cube in each hand waiting again for the perfect moment. Just as Faye was about to cum Joe rubbed the ice over both of Faye's nipples.

"OHHHHHH!" Faye groaned loudly as she came.

The moment Joe pulled the ice away Faye pulled a breast to her mouth to suck it warm again. Finally she was fully spent and Joe dropped the ice back into the bucket checking on the glass butt plug one more time.

"How do you feel Faye?" Joe asked.

"Can we do this again tomorrow Sir?" Faye asked unable to lift her head.

"Maybe not tomorrow but you can bet you'll be over again." Joe said wondering what it would look like to see Alayna use a strapon on Faye. "Time for just a little more fun first though." Joe said helping Faye off the bed. "We need to get her up onto her knees first," Joe told her, "then you need to help get her on top of me."

"This should be fun!" Faye responded.

Joe and Faye got Alayna up onto her knees and feet on the bed. Faye then held Alayna up by the shoulders while Joe sat next to Alayna on the bed. The two of them helped spin Alayna on her knee over until she was straddling Joe's hips. Alayna was leaned forward while Joe lifted his cock and positioned it to enter Alayna. Faye and Joe leaned her back slowly slipping his cock insider her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssss!" Alayna moaned softly feeling Joe's cock slide inside her.

Alayna ended up sitting up on Joe's lap with her feet between his legs and knees on the bed. At first it was wonderful but then she realized she could not move and was impaled on his cock! All Alayna could do was move her hips slightly in a small circle which would only drive her wilder.

"Faye," Joe said holding Alayna up with his right hand, "take that glass plug out of the ice bucket and lube it up."

"Holy shit that's cold!" Faye said as she pulled the plug from the bucket of ice.

"That's the point," Joe said smiling, "try not to warm it up too much when you lube it."

Faye let the lube pour out of the tube onto the shaft and tried her best not to touch it with her hand.

"All set Sir." Faye said holding it up but leaving a hand under it to catch the dripping lube.

"Okay," Joe said holding Alayna by the shoulders with both hands and leaning her forward, "get behind her and slide it in quickly but not so quickly you hurt her."

"I will." Faye replied getting onto the bed.

Faye used her free hand to lube Alayna's ass and asshole a bit. Alayna arched her back as best she could to help not knowing what was coming next but knowing she was powerless to prevent whatever it was. At first Alayna didn't realize the cold shaft was going inside her because it slipped in quickly it was buried deep before she could even react.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S COOOOLLLLDDDD!" Alayna shrieked loudly.

Joe pushed her back once again fully impaling her on his cock. The glass plug was like having an ice rod shoved up her ass and the cold radiated through her. Joe could feel the cold shaft against the underside of his cock as well and watched Alayna try to wiggle and squirm to escape it.

"Faye slide up behind her," Joe said quickly, "use your hand to play with her nips and nibble and suck on her neck just between her ear and the nape."

Faye knew the spot on Alayna's neck as well as just how to play with her nipples to drive her wild and started immediately. Her fingers tugged and rolled Alayna's hard nipples pulling them and letting them pop back until they ached even more. Her mouth found the perfect spot and sucked softly. Alayna had admitted to Faye months ago that just that combination alone would cause her to orgasm.

For Alayna the ice cold plug was a love hate relationship. She loved when Joe played with ice but having it inserted deep inside was not the same as having it rubbed over her. The shaft caused her to move as best she could which of course led to the wonderful feeling of Joe's cock pushing inside her pussy in every direction. The plug warmed slowly but Alayna could still feel its coldness and still tried to escape it. Suddenly it didn't matter as she could feel a massive orgasm approaching. Alayna had never squirted two orgasms in a row but if it was going to happen it could certainly happen now! Joe had devised a perfect sexual storm for Alayna's body and it was coming to a head.

"OHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!" Alayna had screamed herself hoarse. Little did she know Joe had one more surprise. "OH FUCK!" Alayna growled feeling an ice cube being rubbed against her clit as well. "Please! PLEASE! NOOOOO!" Alayna cried out.

The ice would not only delay her orgasm but make it more intense as well. Alayna didn't know if she could handle an orgasm more intense than the one she knew was coming. Joe pulled the ice away and rubbed Alayna's clit with his slick fingers. Alayna's fingers found Faye's pussy and clit and began crudely rubbing and fingering her. Faye pressed her body into Alayna's as hard as she could allowing Alayna better access to her crotch. Undeterred by the ice Alayna kept riding Joe's cock as hard as she could. She soon felt the monster orgasm approaching again and prayed that Joe wouldn't delay it again.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
135 Followers