Power Plays Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"Ohhhhhhh JOE!" Alayna groaned loudly. "Ohhhhh JOE! OHHHHH I LOVE YOU!" She screamed as she drove herself down onto Joe's shaft.

Alayna's pussy and body quivered and quaked as her orgasm tore through her body.

"I love you too." Joe replied watching Alayna's body tense and relax with each pulsation of her orgasm.

"Oh my God I'm cumming too!" Faye squealed.

Joe could feel the warmth of both women seeping down his legs and lower abdomen. He raised his arms placing them on Alayna's shoulders and motioned for Faye to let Alayna go. Joe slowly lowered Alayna until her head rested on his left shoulder.

"Undo the ropes around her legs first." Joe ordered Faye.

Faye untied Alayna's right leg letting it slowly straighten out until Alayna's foot rested next to Joe's leg on the mattress. She then untied Alayna's left leg letting that one down gently as well. Alayna was left with her legs resting outside of Joe's legs. Faye doubted if Alayna currently possessed the strength to move them. Joe motioned for Faye to undo Alayna's wrist cuffs as well which she did. She undid Alayna's left wrist lowering her arm to Joe's side. Alayna was able to move it so her hand was under Joe's shoulder and her arm was curled at his side. When Faye undid Alayna's right arm Alayna did the same thing holding Joe tightly.

Faye came around to Joe's right leaning down and giving him a kiss before gently kissing Alayna's cheek as well.

"Thank you." Alayna said weakly.

Faye walked out of the bedroom turning the light off on her way out the door knowing she would go back to her condo and think about this evening while riding her sybian. With Faye out of the room Joe removed the blindfold and ear buds. Alayna slowly slid partly off Joe's body leaving her left leg over him and her head on his chest.

"Comfortable?" Joe whispered.

"For the most part," Alayna replied softly, "I still have this plug in my ass but I'm just too tired to take it out."

"Want me to do it?" Joe asked.

"No," Alayna replied patting his chest, "just hold me and tell me you love me."

"Oh I do love you my sweet Alayna." Joe replied squeezing her tight.

"One question," Alayna said lifting her head slightly, "do I get to know who that was tonight?"

"No," Joe replied with a smirk, "well not right away at least but you know I can't keep too many secret from my girl."

With that Joe and Alayna drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers