Power Plays Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UhhhhhhhhHHH!" Alayna moaned her entire body tensing.

Joe felt Alayna's orgasm splash off his lower abdomen as she squirted cum from her body. Alayna's orgasm brought tears to her eyes and left her breathless.

"Lean up for a second," Joe said cradling the back of Alayna's head, "and I can get this back off you."

Joe took the tie from behind Alayna's neck and slipped it over her head. Alayna was finally able to move her legs and not feel the incredible pressure of the tie behind her neck. Her legs and lower body rested on Joe's hips and thighs as she caught her breath. As Joe slid out of her pussy Alayna arched her back and wondered what he had in store for her next. His hands were busy undoing the knots she had made tight by her thrashing but somehow he managed. He wrapped the tie around Alayna's right ankle twice before securing it with a knot again and then repeated the process on her left ankle. Sliding off the table Joe moved Alayna again so her butt hung off the edge. He created three loops in the tie and crossed one over the other holding them open.

"Put your hands through the loop." Joe said looking down at Alayna again.

"Yes sir." Alayna said playfully.

Alayna slid her hands through the loops making fists and holding them together. With her wrists together Joe carefully pulled the loops tight around them. The length of the tie allowed Joe to spread Alayna's legs and the fact that they were connected to her wrists meant they would remain high in the air. She had the ability to lower her feet but her thighs would still be left spread wide open. The one thing it did was alleviate the pressure on Alayna's back and neck. Alayna loved it! She truly enjoyed the feeling of vulnerability and being exposed to Joe like this. Of course she trusted him implicitly.

"Who do you belong to?" Joe asked as he positioned himself in front of Alayna's pussy and ass.

"You," Alayna replied breathlessly seeing the look in his eyes again, "I belong to you."

"And whose pussy is this?" Joe asked placing his hand over Alayna's wet snatch.

"Ohhh yours!" Alayna gasped

"This ass," Joe said sliding his well lubed thumb over Alayna's asshole, "who does this luscious ass belong to?"

"It's all yours sir," Alayna cooed, "I belong completely to you, I'm yours entirely."

"I know you are," Joe said staring into Alayna's eyes, "and I know you know it. I just like hearing it."

"Fuck me and make me yours!" Alayna cried out. "Please!"

But Joe wouldn't be rushed. Once again he pressed his right thumb against Alayna's asshole which was coated with her dripping wetness. Joe began to rub his cock over and around Alayna's pussy. She thought he was teasing her but he had other plans. He slid his cock inside her once and then again each time letting it drag along the bottom of her opening creating a steady stream of cum down Alayna's ass. Using his thumb Joe lubed Alayna's ass pushing her cum inside and around her loosening hole. Alayna was panting and squirming at the incredible teasing, she needed relief soon!

"Ohhhhh JOE!" Alayna squealed when he pressed the head of his cock against her asshole. "OHHHHH YES!"

Alayna's legs straightened and spread lifting her ass further into the air due to them being anchored to her wrists. Her toes curled and fists clenched tightly with every inch penetrating deeper inside her body. When she didn't think she could take anymore she felt his hips pressing against her ass. Joe watched Alayna's reactions intently. First her toes began to uncurl, next her fists unclenched. He remained motionless until her legs relaxed, and then he was sure she had adjusted to having his cock filling her ass.

"How do you feel?" Joe asked with that look burning in his eyes.

"Full!" Alayna panted. "Please," Alayna begged, "fuck me and make me yours!"

With a large smirk on his face Joe began to slowly pump Alayna's ass with his cock. He placed his hands on the back of her thighs resting his thumbs on Alayna's pussy and clit. As Joe continued to slowly pump Alayna's ass his thumbs teased and rubbed her pussy and clit creating a steady flow of her wetness to lube his cock.

"OH SWEET JESUS!" Alayna screamed.

Alayna's arms and legs strained at the knots turning her hands red and knuckles white. Slowly Joe increased the pace gradually building the intensity reading Alayna's every reaction. He could tell by her escalating moans that Alayna was nearing orgasm again. With his cock slamming into her ass Alayna could no longer even form words. Her body was screaming for orgasm and she knew it wasn't going to be long as her pussy felt like it was going to explode!

"Ready?" Joe grunted.

Alayna could feel his cock swelling inside her asshole meaning he'd soon be filling her ass with his seed. That would be all she would need to push her right over the edge. Before she could answer Joe slipped two well lubed fingers inside her pussy and pressed them against the top of his shaft. She opened her mouth to scream yes but could only manage to groan and wail incomprehensively.

Joe cock burst inside Alayna's ass filling her colon with his hot juice. Still unable to form words Alayna groaned and squealed until her body spasmed in her second squirting orgasm. This time when Alayna ejaculated there was nothing to stop the stream instead it shot out of her body like a fountain splattering on her pussy, thighs and abdomen. Joe rubbed the clear nectar over Alayna's skin rubbing it into her thighs, stomach and breasts. Alayna greedily licked and sucked it off several of his fingers as well.

"Maybe I should untie you now," Joe said feeding Alayna one finger at a time, "what do you think?"

"I think there's hardly any reason for you to ever tie me up you know I'd never say no to you or deny you anything," Alayna said savoring the taste of herself on Joe's hand, "but I don't want you to stop doing it either."

Joe reached up and untied the knot around Alayna's right ankle first. From there he easily unwrapped her wrists. As his limp cock slipped from Alayna's body she lowered her legs and rubbed her wrists. Alayna sat up slowly aching her back, stretching and twisting as she got used to moving freely again. Joe pulled Alayna's body towards his holding her tightly.

"I hope you know how much you mean to me," Joe said gently stroking her hair, "and how much I love you."

"I do Joe," Alayna replied clutching him tightly, "I feel the same way about you."

Joe raised Alayna's cheek with his right index finger and kissed her softly on the lips. She loved the way he could be so intense one moment and so tender the next. As their lips parted slowly Alayna rested her head on Joe's shoulder.

"So now what do we do?" Alayna asked quietly.

"Well tonight Janice, Shauna and some of your other friends will come over," Joe explained, "you'll spend the night here. Tomorrow we'll get married at our home and from there we'll spend the rest of our lives together. Sound good?"

"It sounds wonderful to me." Alayna said squeezing Joe tighter in her arms.

Joe picked up his clothes in one hand and took Alayna by the other to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Alayna put her hair up in a ponytail before stepping into the shower to avoid getting it wet. The two lovers stepped into the shower taking turns washing each other's bodies. Joe brought Alayna to another small orgasm when he washed her breasts and pussy at the same time. Eventually they exited the shower and helped each other dry their bodies as well.

"Well you have clothing," Alayna said looking at the pile of Joe's clothes on the vanity, "what am I going to put on?"

"Oh don't worry," Joe said picking up his button down short sleeve shirt, "you can wear this and if you decide to go out one of the girls can bring some clothes for you."

Joe took his shirt and put it on Alayna's shoulders before helping her put her arms through it. He slowly buttoned the buttons starting at the bottom but fumbled with trying to do them backwards.

"You know I can button it myself." Alayna said raising an eyebrow as he fumbled with button number 3.

"I just want to make sure you don't do too many." Joe said with an air of satisfaction at getting the third button. "See," Joe said standing back and admiring his work, "perfect."

"Oh definitely," Alayna giggled, "I wouldn't want anyone to see my navel."

"Well then I won't tell you," Joe said leaning forward and whispering, "but I can see your navel from here."

Alayna helped Joe into his boxers and pants shaking her head at his playfulness. They walked together to the back door holding hands like teenagers. Once at the back door Joe turned and faced Alayna. She jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around his body and hooking her ankles behind him. Joe's hands grasped Alayna's ass to help hold her up against his body. Alayna wrapped her arms around Joe's head pulling his mouth to hers in a deep kiss while Joe turned them slightly in a slow twirl. Joe lightly set Alayna back down on her feet squeezing her lower back tight with his arms.

"Have fun with the girls tonight." Joe whispered as their kiss broke.

"Any hints about tomorrow?" Alayna asked not wanting to let him go just yet.

"Sure," Joe whispered leaning close to her ear, "tomorrow night you will be sleeping in OUR bed."

Those words sent and immediate chill up Alayna's spine.

"I could certainly get used to that word," Alayna said with a tremble, "ours, I like the sound of that."

"Me too." Joe replied kissing her softly again, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Joe walked shirtless to his car. For a moment Alayna considered taking off the shirt he had let her wear but instead she grasped the front and lifted it to her nose inhaling deeply. When he turned to look at her before getting into his car she smiled and blushed but then buried her nose into the fabric again before he drove off.

An hour later Janice and Shauna showed up with clothes for Alayna. The two women took their friend out for a night on the town and a bachelorette party she wouldn't soon forget. There were out until the early morning hours dropping Alayna back off at the manor hours before the sun rose. Alayna felt weird walking into the manor alone and clothed. She removed the heels she had worn out and savored walking upstairs barefoot. Alayna considered showering and shaving before bed but quickly vetoed that idea. She removed her dress and lingerie leaving it on the end of the bed before slipping under the covers.

Alayna got up the next morning feeling surprisingly wonderful. She looked at the ring on her finger sparkling in the morning sun and found herself unable to contain her smile. Alayna went to the bathroom and drew herself a bath. The idea of soaking in a tub for an hour sounded wonderful. Alayna added the bath oil before stepping into the tub and settling in. The steaming water embraced her body. Despite her tranquil appearance on the outside Alayna's mind was once again racing. Today she was to be married! Beyond that she had no idea what her wedding dress looked like, who would be there or any of the details. She did trust Joe and knew that today would be a day she would not soon forget.

Eventually when the water cooled Alayna moved and sat on the side of the tub to shave. She used the showerhead to rinse herself as she shaved her legs and her mound. When she was done she dried herself with one of the large white towels hanging in the bathroom and put on the white silk robe she had worn the day before. Alayna couldn't get over the idea that she was walking around the manor bare foot and wearing the robe. Typically she had worn nothing but spiked heels and the largest article of clothing she had worn was a cupless corset. For a moment Alayna wondered if that would be her wedding outfit. As she walked down the stairs Alayna decided that no matter what she had on she would be amazingly happy.

"I hope you don't mind but I thought I'd join you for breakfast." Shauna said as Alayna walked into the kitchen.

"Of course not!" Alayna said smiling widely.

"I even made coffee." Shauna said handing Alayna a cup.

The two women sat and enjoyed breakfast together. Alayna was too excited and anxious to speak.

"Good morning!" Janice said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Janice." Alayna replied standing up and hugging her. "Not that I'm not glad to see you but what are you doing here?"

"You didn't want to leave all the wedding preparations up to a man did you?" Janice asked winking at Shauna.

"You mean you two knew?" Alayna asked looking back and forth.

"You could say that." Shauna replied. "Are they here Janice?" Shauna asked.

"Here and waiting." Janice replied taking Alayna by the hand.

"Who?" Alayna asked. "What are you two up to now?"

"Who has ever heard of the bride doing their hair on their wedding day?" Janice asked. "That just doesn't happen around here."

Alayna walked with Janice and Shauna out to the foyer where 2 other women waited for her.

"Ladies if you will come with us." Janice said to them as she turned Alayna to the parlor.

In the center of the parlor was a large beauty salon chair. Alayna looked around for a moment wondering if this was all truly for her. Janice moved Alayna to the chair and backed up so the two beauticians could do their work. Over the next few hours Alayna was given a facial, manicure and pedicure as well as having her hair, and makeup done. The beauticians seemed to be able to anticipate her needs. When she was hungry they gave her some finger sandwiches and when she had to go to the bathroom before she even mentioned it they paused and asked if she needed to take a break. Alayna had never felt so pampered in her life. Finally the two beauticians backed away and handed Alayna a mirror.

"Oh my." Alayna said softly. "I can't believe it."

Her make up was perfect. It wasn't too heavy and almost looked like she wore none. It was just the way she liked it. Her hair was also up in a curling twist with a lavender ribbon that ran through her hair that made her neck seem even longer. Alayna was amazed it didn't feel heavier.

"Are you ready to see your gown?" Shauna asked.

"You have no idea!" Alayna answered unable to put the mirror down.

"We hope you don't mind but we took the time to get ready." Janice said.

Alayna looked over at Janice and Shauna. Janice wore a long white floral print dress with a pink sash around her waist while Shauna had on a light pink strapless dress.

"You two look great!" Alayna said looking at them. "I'm so jealous."

"Not for long." Janice replied.

Shauna took Alayna by the hand while Janice took the mirror from her. As they reentered the foyer and headed towards the stairs Janice and Shauna had Alayna by the arms. Alayna was thankful to have them both there. She was nervous and excited and had no idea what was in store for her today. They walked back to the master bedroom where Alayna had spent the night. She still felt weird about sleeping in the bedroom typically reserved for the new male membership. When they got into the center of the room Alayna was trembling.

"Don't move." Janice whispered as she let go of her arm.

Shauna let go as well leaving Alayna in the middle of the room. She heard a door open behind her and the ruffling of some plastic. Alayna closed her eyes and waited as patiently as possible for the okay to turn around.

"You know," Janice said, "we had toyed with blindfolding you and dressing you but we thought that would be too cruel."

"Oh I wouldn't have been able to handle that!" Alayna replied.

"Are you ready to look?" Shauna asked.

"Yes!" Alayna replied breathlessly.

"Turn around." Janice and Shauna said in unison.

Alayna turned quickly keeping her eyes closed until she was facing them. When she opened them she felt the waves of emotion pour over her again. Shauna and Janice held a long lavender gown between them. The top was a heavy sheer material with a flower detail sewn into it where the bottom was satin with plain lavender material over it.

"Oh my God it's beautiful!" Alayna said covering her mouth with her shaking hand. "I just don't know what to say."

Shauna took the gown and draped it over a chair while Janice walked forward handing Alayna a small piece of silk material.

"Let's get you dressed." Janice said untying Alayna's robe.

Alayna held up the piece of material that Janice had handed her to discover it was actually a thong. She slipped the white robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor before stepping into the small thong. The lavender thong matched Alayna's dress perfectly and was cut high on the hips before plunging low in the front just covering where she had shaved earlier. As she adjusted it Janice and Shauna approached with her dress.

"The trick is," Shauna said holding the dress up with Janice, "to get this on over your head without messing up your hair."

"I think we'll need to go arms first." Janice suggested.

"Ummm, can I ask," Alayna said as they approached, "what about a bra?"

"You don't really need one," Shauna said looking at Alayna's chest, "despite how large your breasts are they are quite perky."

"I wasn't meaning that!" Alayna giggled. "That top is pretty sheer."

"Don't worry," Shauna replied, "it's not as sheer when you have it on."

It took a few minutes to get the dress onto Alayna without completely undoing what had been done to her hair. Shauna placed a pair of matching shoes at Alayna's feet which she stepped into. Alayna turned and looked at Shauna and Janice who both had tears in their eyes.

"I need a mirror." Alayna said looking at the two of them.

"This way." Janice said waving for Alayna to follow her.

They walked over to what Alayna had thought was a small closet only to find out it was a spacious walk-in! On one wall were three mirrors positioned together to give a person a three sided view. Alayna walked up to the mirrors quickly. She was amazed at how the dress looked. The multi-layered top was tight and clung to her skin. The inner and outer layers were a plain lavender material which left it smooth to the touch while the inner layer was the rose pattern with two strategically placed petals covering most of her nipples. There were a number of different rose shaped flowers covering the sleeveless top which cut across her front just an inch under her neck while the back was cut to her bra line. The sheer material met a silk ribbon at her waist which plunged further downward as it crossed her front several inches below her belly button. On her left hip the silk ribbon was tied in a small decorative bow. The bottom of the dress was silk but covered with one layer of the thin sheer material as well. Shauna positioned a full length mirror behind Alayna so she could get a full 360 degree view.

"What do you think?" Shauna asked.

"It's just so beautiful." Alayna replied cautiously wiping away a tear.

Alayna felt like a princess. She turned and looked at the back which had a modest train with more sewn in flowered detail. The flowers were wider at the base moving up in a slowly narrowing upside down V stopping mid-thigh. Alayna loved it. She walked back out of the closet with Shauna and Janice close behind.

"Ready to go?" Janice asked.

"Yes!" Alayna replied. "You can't believe how ready I am."

"Good, the limo should be downstairs by now." Shauna replied.

The three women exited the manor and slipped into the limousine after helping Alayna in first. Before they left the driver opened a bottle of champagne pouring three glasses and handing one to each woman. Alayna sipped her champagne carefully so she didn't spill on her dress. The drive to Joe's home seemed to take forever but Alayna could only manage a couple of sips of her champagne. The driver backed into the driveway before getting out of the car to let his passengers out.