Power Rangers in Space Ch. 02

Story Info
TJ and Cassie at the beach
1.4k words
4.2
15.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Power Rangers in Space and related characters are the registered copyrights and trademarks of Saban Entertainment.

This is my first series, please write feedback.

Setting: This is right after leap of faith.

*

TJ, Cassie, Carlos, and Zhane were on Earth showing Karone what Earth was like. All five of them had gone shopping and had lunch. Afterwards they decided to go separate ways. Zhane and Karone were going to go back to the Mega ship. Carlos went to the arcades. TJ and Cassie decided to go to the beach. They felt like walking to the beach incase of an emergency.

"So, what do you think of Astrone... I mean Karone?" Cassie asked TJ.

"Well, I guess she is on our side. Only time will tell." TJ replied. "I didn't trust her at first but so far she has helped us."

"I guess I'm just paranoid."

"It's your job to be paranoid, that's why you were the leader of the Turbo Rangers."

"Sorry, I know that it makes things uncomfortable when I mention that." Cassie had a worried expression on her face.

"Don't worry about it. I've accepted the fact that Andros is the Leader now, however it was kind of cool to be the leader for a little while. I mean being second in command is cool and all, but I wish I could be the leader again. I feel like I am letting Tommy, Zordon, and the others down by letting Andros lead."

"TJ your not letting anyone down, most of all Zordon. Listen there is no way that you could have predicted leaving Earth and battling evil in Space. Besides some of us still think of you as the leader."

"Yeah, like who?'"

"I do."

"Why?"

"Well Andros does has a better knowledge of Space, you know people and think better in a crisis that he does. Not to mention that you helped Tommy and Cat, which is why you were chosen to lead."

"You did help me with that."

"Yeah, but only because you wouldn't stop."

The arrived at the beach, and to their surprise it was pretty much empty. The set their stuff down and relaxed a little bit. "Hey since no one is here lets make some sand megazords." TJ suggested. They both began working on a megazord. Cassie decided to make the Astro megazord. His megazord was very good; it even had some weapons equipped. TJ made the Turbo Megazord. He had it fully equipped with everything. "Well let's see?" TJ said in a confident tone.

"TJ I don't know which one is better?" Cassie said sarcastically. TJ was about to declare himself the winner when the tide came in and washed his away. "No. Just like real life, I lost the Turbo Megazord due to stupidity."

Cassie realized she had to get his mind off of the past. "Well I guess I won then? So as my reward I vote that we swim."

"Sounds good." Both of them jumped in the warm water. After a couple of minutes they were both acclimated to the temperature of the water. "So TeeJ, you wanna play a game?"

"Sure, how about Marco Polo? I'll go first, I'll be Marco."

"Marco? Marco? Marco?"

Cassie finally replied "Polo."

TJ had great hearing and knew about how far away Cassie was. He quickly dived under water and popped up right in front of Cassie. "Gotcha." TJ said as he realized that he was right next to Cassie. He stood there for a minute realizing that she had on a very tight one-piece pink bathing suit. Cassie was also in a daze. Both of them could feel something between them. TJ decided to act and he kissed Cassie. She was initially shocked but quickly kissed back. They sat there kissing passionately for several minutes. "We need to go somewhere fast." TJ said realizing that in his blue bathing suit his erection would show very easily. "OK" was all Cassie could say.

TJ grabbed her and ran into a nearby bathroom. He didn't care if it was male or female, as long as it had a stall. TJ and Cassie ran into a stall where they continued to make out for a while. "TJ, I've wanted this for so long." Cassie said in between kisses.

"Me too, now lets get out of these wet clothes." TJ removed Cassie bathing suit and she removed his.

"Holy Shit, that's huge." was Cassie first thought as she saw TJ's massive 11-inch cock.

"Yeah, they all say that."

"It's gonna take a lot to get that down my throat, but I'll give it a try." Cassie then lowered onto her knees and took TJ's cock into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down his cock. TJ looked down and smiled as he saw the pink ranger sucking his dick with such ferocity. TJ grabbed Cassie hair, which was in its usual pigtail form, and began thrusting his hips in tune with her head.

"OH, OH, Cassie you're the best cocksucker I've ever seen." Not wanting to cum now TJ told Cassie to stop sucking his cock and said, "It's your turn,"

TJ grabbed Cassie and lifted her onto the toilet seat and told her to lean back. TJ knelt down and began to lick Cassie's shaved pussy. This was the first time in a long time that Cassie was being eaten out. She wanted to take full advantage of this. She began to buck her hips in rhythm with him. "That's it, that's the spot. OH, god TJ!" She began to trash about as her first orgasm in a while was about to climax. "AH, Ah." was all she could say as she came in TJ's face. It took a second or two until she realized what happened. "Sorry Teej. I guess I got caught up in the moment."

"Don't worry about it, but we're not done yet." TJ grabbed Cassie and lifted her against the stall wall. He then inserted himself into her, and began to thrust. TJ was shocked to see how tight she was, "Cassie, is this your first time?"

"No, remember Bobby, and Lenny."

"You had sex with both of them?! You slut, you're a, little whore aren't you?"

Cassie wanted to reply but felt another orgasm coming. TJ was fucking Cassie so hard the wall to the Stall was beginning to shake. From the outside it looked like someone was slamming into the stall. Cassie was about to cum, when TJ let her down. "Why'd you stop?" she said trying to regain her breath.

"Because I needed to let you down, I'm not really strong." TJ was ranger strong but he couldn't hold her consistently.

"Well how about you fuck my ass?"

TJ's eyes nearly popped out of his head. TJ didn't respond instead he took hold of Cassie's hips and leaned her over the toilet. "Sorry about the view." TJ scooped up his bathing suit and lubricated his dick. After he was done he gently inserted his dick into Cassie's ass. It took a little bit of time until he was fucking her with some force. TJ couldn't believe his luck. He was having sex with Cassie, and not just sex, anal sex. TJ realized that soon he would cum. He continued too fuck her anyway. "Teej, I'm gonna..." Cassie didn't finish her sentence, as she was speechless after her second earth shattering orgasm.

"Cassie get down." TJ removed his dick and held it towards Cassie's face. "Here it comes." TJ announced as he shot several strands of cum into Cassie's face and hair. After about ten spurts he was finished. The both sat there for a minute. TJ spoke first, "Sorry about your face, I' hope this doesn't change our relationship."

"TJ of course it has changed our relationship. I now have someone to fuck me whenever, I mean we already live together. Oh and don't worry about my face, I came in yours you came in mine."

They both cautiously walked out of the stall and washed up as best they could. "Hey, Cas, how about we morph this way no one can see our faces and clothes?"

"Good idea TJ, see that's why you're the leader." They both yelled "Let's Rocket" and morphed and d flew back to the mega ship on their Galaxy Gliders.

"I wonder what the other rangers are doing?" Cassie asked.

"I don't know, but I can bet it was less fun than what we did." TJ told Cassie.

To be continued in Part 3- Karone and Zhane.