Powerfucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly jerked the Speedos down, and one of the biggest fucking cocks she had ever seen sprang out and up over her face. She gasped as she realized she had underestimated him – but like all experienced fucksluts she knew 10 inches when it hit her in the face!

Kevin wasted no time now, climbing onto the bed with his knees on either side of the bitch's face and his balls covering her mouth. He then grabbed his fuckrod and began to beat her with it. First one cheek, then the other.

"This what you want, you cumsucking slut? The biggest dick on campus, and I don't evengo here yet? The hardest dick too, as you're finding out. This is howI beat off!"

Whack. Whack. Whack. The sound of Lisa being bitch-slapped reverberated though her skull as if she were being smacked by a 2 by 4.

The sadomasobitch loved it! Even though his cock was hitting her hard, she felt no pain, only the satisfying smack of his huge cockhead and thick shaft as it bashed first one side of her head, and then the other. How could he hit her so hard and not hurt himself? She loved the feeling of raw power, and the way it coursed through his body, into his cock, and out onto her face.

She screamed. "Yes! That's the way to do it. Hit me harder with that big thing! Fuck you, you animal. And fuck me! I am a slut to love this, aren't I? I know you think I am a slut – all the boys do. I've fucked half of Miami and I am going to fuckall of Madison. I love sex and I am not ashamed who knows it. Now, fuck me!

The overhung stud laughed at her. "Man, she is hot," he thought. "But I need to come real bad – been storing it up all day!"

Kevin stopped whacking her and slid backwards down the bed toward her feet, but only a few inches. His knees were still on either side of her head.

"Open up baby, it's time for dessert. I am gonna see just how experienced you are with that foul-talking slut mouth of yours." And he nudged her mouth with his hot cockhead.

She immediately opened her lips, "No mercy, stud. Don't showme any and I won't showyou any."

It was her final words for a few minutes, because he took her up on the invitation. Kevin reared back, and then, without any warning, lunged down and threw all ten inches of steaming hot cock past her mouth and into her throat.

He could never have done that to most girls. His enormous cock wouldn't have fit, or it would have ripped away flesh as it went down.

But in no way was Lisa ordinary. She had taunted him, and she was ready for him. Even with his thickness she knew how to open her throat and gullet and take the big shaft all the way in. And the moment he was in she wasted no time – she began to use her practiced throat muscles to massage his dick.

"Oh, baby, that iswild!" Kevin had never felt anything like it in his life. What a fucked-up bitch she was! Taking him in her mouth like that and then taking charge like she did this every day of her life. Maybe she did! Kevin was overwhelmed with her sexuality. He came right then and there.

"Argh! Oh Jesus I am going to fucking drown you in cum you fucking bitch!"

His orgasm reached a peak, and as it did her mouth and throat began to squeeze the cum out of his ball reservoir and into her body. Ordinary, his thick prong would be choking whatever girl was on the receiving end – but in this case she was doing the choking – choking his dick like it had never been choked before.

Eight times his balls lurched and sent a wad of thick cum into her stomach. Eight times his fat cockshaft swelled and pulsed as each wad made its way down his snake and into her.

"Oh my God, that was fucking amazing. You are the best cocksucker I have ever had the pleasure to mouth-fuck. I loved that. But it was just the beginning." And so saying, he withdrew his rod from her throat then her mouth.

He stroked his fuckshaft a few times – pleased to see it hadn't lost an iota of its hardness. "Time for round two," he leered.

She leered back. "You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. Let's do it."

* * *

Trish's cunt was on fire. Three of her newest stud's fingers were deep inside her, churning and clawing at her love pit.

The taxi driver adjusted his mirror, mainly so he could see her torpedo tits. Both of them were now fully exposed, with a chunk of one in Chad's mouth. Chad sucked hard, very hard, attempting to swallow as much tit as he could. The hand that wasn't cunt-spelunking was wrapped around her other monster.

"Suck me! Finger me! Squeeze me!" Trish yelled, oblivious to the driver just two feet away. "I'm fucking cumming all over you, ahh, geez, ahhhh, fuuuuuck, fuck, fuck – oh that's it, now, now, now!" The tit hardened in his hand and she spasmed wildly, holding his head with both hands and pulling his face deeper into her other huge melon.

Finally, he pulled away. They were separated by eleven inches of hard cock. And the taxi pulled up to her hotel.

"How the hell are you going to make it up to my room with that fat thing?" she asked. "Driver, let's go around the block a few times – we have some unfinished business back here!"

"No, not here," Chad said. "Give me a minute – this isn't the first time I've had to deal with an inconvenient cockstand."

She watched as he removed his thick leather belt from his pants, then refastened them and pulled up the zipper. The fat shaft of his cock stuck up through the waistband, arching past his naval. She looked on with amazement and lust.

"Hold my shirt up," he commanded her. She did. He then took his belt and strapped it tightly around both his torso and his cock, binding it to his six-pack. Trish reached over, gave the dickhead a quick lick, and watched it tremble. But it was securely in place, and she dropped his shirt.

"Neat trick, stud." Trish tucked her juggs back into her blouse, paid the driver -- who witnessed it all with a stupefied expression -- and exited the vehicle with her stiff-dicked boytoy in hand.

* * *

Chad stood up and looked at his sex slave again. Lisa's 40E-23-38 body was almosttoo perfect. And the golden sheen generated by her profuse perspiring prodded his penis into a powerful pole of pussy-pleasing prick!

"Where'd you get tits like that?" he asked rhetorically. I knew this was dairy country, but you're bigger than any Wisconsin cow!

"I grew 'em special just for studs like you." Lisa sounded serious. "The right one here is Rona and the left one is Mona. Play with my girls all you want – they've been cooped up all day and love to have fun!"

Rona and Mona were one-eyed monsters who could each put an eye out if a guy wasn't careful. Kevin once again climbed onto her bed and straddled her body, this time her torso. The stud had unrestricted access to mountains of pleasure most guys could only dream about, and he made the most of it, licking and sucking while both hands massaged and teased and squeezed.

He loved her tits and mauled them too for close to 15 minutes, and she came three times before he lifted himself up.

"Gonna fuck Rona and Mona," he grunted. I've got to fuck these big puppies!"

"Do it!" she squealed. "My girls love to be double-fucked by a guy. Especially one as hung as you! But put some oil on them first – it's in the drawer."

Kevin did as she said, dribbling baby oil over her mountains and then massaging it in until she was slick and sexed up.

The musclebound bastard inserted his fuckstick into her cleavage and began to stroke in and out of the deep channel as he continued to maul and abuse the giant hillocks. The friction along his shaft was overwhelming, but Lisa looked dissatisfied.

"I can do it better, man. Untie me and I'll show you!"

Again Kevin did as she asked, untying both her arms and her legs. She reached up and gave her hooters a massive squeeze, applying huge force to her milkers.

"Put your cock back in there. Let me do you."

Kevin again placed his Coke can cock back between those amazing tits. Her mamms were so big they had no trouble absorbing the thickness of his dickness, but they had no hope of absorbing his length. But he barely noticed, because she soon began giving him the tit-fuck of his short but libidinous life.

Lisa did to his cock what Kevin had done to her cheeks: tit-smashing his prick with her giant tits. She held as much of each cock-whacker as she could, one in each hand, from the outside. And began to prick-pummel him, up and down and back up again, paying special attention to his plum-shaped cockhead, down and then up again, over and under, raking it back and forth with her sharp nips, and then re-burying his stalk in a veritable avalanche of titmeat.

Kevin was astonished at her violence, her amazing display of tit-power, of sexual power. Had he ever been with a hornier slut? What a fuckbitch! What a combination of natural physical assets and raw sexual talent. And at only 19 – imagine what she'd be doing at 25!

"You massive-titted slut!" Kevin screamed, out his mind with lust; his head was thrown back but his body was motionless. She was in charge of both her tits and his dick, and there was no need for him to think or move. His cock was in a Mixmaster, a huge but helpless cuntpounder being pummeled at by a stronger, merciless, pugilistic adversary.

"Aaaah yaaaah oh fuck here it comes" he bellowed. Without his cooperation but not against his will, he came. Huge ropes of white fuckshot blasted out his exploding dickhead onto her neck, onto her mouth, onto her nose, onto her forehead, and then up onto her hair, until it looked like the sex-drunk teenybopper had dunked her head into a bucket of fuck.

Lisa waited till the huge sexlog exhausted itself, and then licked the cum off her lips.

"Ok," she said. "Enough bullshit. Let's fuck."

* * *

Chad and Trish had a lot in common: each was built like a brick shithouse, with broad, beefy shoulders, massive chests, wasp waists, robust legs; each had a powerful, heavily muscled body built to fuck for a week; each had an insatiable need for sex, for dominance, for sexual dominance; and each was an arrogant asshole who couldn't give a fuck who got hurt as long as their cums were long and hard and frequent.

To Trish, Chad wasn't a man – he was a 240 pound hunk of sex sporting a talented tongue, magic fingers and a baseball bat cock. To Chad, Trish wasn't a woman – she was a 150-pound sex machine, with a talented tongue, magic fingers, gravity-defying tits and a snapping snatch.

They couldn't wait to get it on!

Chad was lying on his back, on the floor of her hotel room. "Forget about the bed," she had insisted. "I tried it with the stud I had up here last night, and it isn't firm enough for hardcore fucking. Not the wayIfuck, anyway."

"That carpet looks a little thin."

"Shit, man. A little pain is good for you," she responded. And then under her breath, "As you're gonna find out."

He hefted his weighty cock. "Come and get it baby. See how much of this fucker you can take. Not many of you bitches can take it all!"

Trish had to admit she was fucking impressed. How could a prong that long stand up so strong? The damn thing projected up from his hips at 135 degrees, as stiff and unmoving as the Washington Monument. It made her mouth drool, and her cunt too.

The anticipation of satisfying her lust with such a specimen wracked her body, and she stretched like an overdeveloped sex cat. One by one she flexed each muscle group, until she looked like an Amazonian whore out of hell. Then she jumped his bones.

"Man, what fuckingtits you got! Bring 'em down," he yelled. She was sitting on his legs, stroking his huge shaft. But she loved a good titsuck.

"Hang on a sec." Trish lay down on top of him. Her thickly muscled thighs on his. Her powerful hips on his. Her fabulous melons on his massive pecs. And, trapped between their toned torsos, that thick sex salami! It throbbed insistently against both their abs, sending sex shockwaves through them both.

"Seen tits like these lately?" she leered.

Trish had 5-H tits.

Huge: maybe not as big as honeydews, but they hadn't been as small as grapefruit since she was 13.

Heavy: as dense as bowling balls – or so it seemed to the studs who tried to lift one with only one of their hands.

High: seeming to grow out of her shoulder blades, with convex tops that she could hit with her chin when she had a mind to.

Hard: sheathed in velvety soft skin, but as firm and musclely as overfilled waterballons.

Hot: maybe it was an illusion, but they felt 10 degrees hotter than the rest of her body, as if they'd melt your tongue if you weren't careful.

No, Chad had never seen, or felt, tits quite like Trish's. Maybe almost, but not quite.

But he didn't answer her. Instead he filled his mouth with one of her oversized nipples and as much nearby tit as he could – and started chewing it up.

Not literally chewing, but pretty damn close. He munched mostly with his lips and tounge, with some teeth action and a lot of jawing. He didn't break the skin, but he was brutal.

At the same time, his powerful right arm – the one he used to throw 50-yard passes – was twisting the hell out of her other jugg.

No other woman Chad had ever balled could have taken the punishment – he wouldn't have even tried. But he knew Trish was tough, the toughest bitch he ever had. "Let's test the muscleslut," he thought.

His dick swelled with fucklust as he attacked her, then suddenly switching his mouth to her other tit and using his left hand to maul and maim the first, saliva-soaked one.

"Oh, you fucker. You think you're such hot shit. Go ahead, eat my tit you bastard. Squeeze it. Suck itharder you asshole. Make me cum hard or I'll choke you to death with one my tits. Ahh fuck – that's it, that's it, you're doing it sofucking hard. Cumming . . . cumming so fuckinggood, so fuckinghard!!!!" Trish's tits were hard-wired to her cunt, and her cunt detonated big time.

"Jesus, you must have cum for two solid minutes, you horny slut." Chad marveled. I love it when tit-play gets a woman off – it shows how sexed up she is.

* * *

Trish would have been amused to know that her stepson and she were just about at the same sex stage – Kevin was about to lay heavy pipe on Lisa just as Trish was about to get the hot beef injection that she had been craving all night.

Kevin's cock was pretty damn hard for having just jizzed the busty brunette twice. But at 18 Kevin was at his sexual peak, with an almost inexhaustible supply of balljuice. And when a chick was as sex-crazed and stacked as Lisa, Kevin's dick had had truly unmatched endurance.

Kevin was still sitting on the girl's stomach, fondly stroking the length of his prick.

"Come on, you horsecock. Time for the main event." Lisa leered. "I've never been this goddamn horny!"

The athletic hottie was impatient. Her cunt was spasmodic, and sopping. Suddenly, while still on her back and seemingly pinned to the bed by Kevin's tight but powerful ass, she bridged herself up in one smooth powerplay, until only her head, shoulders and feet were left touching the sheets.

"Wholly fuck, girl!" Kevin gasped in amazement. In an unparalleled display of muscular intensity, she had lifted herself and all 225 of his brawny pounds off the bed. Still straddling the muscleslut, he reached back with both hands beneath her, and grabbed her sinewy ass.

"I love your ass, babe! And these glutes are too much!" Kevin shrilled. He ran his hands back, feeling the thick ridges of muscle that ran under her satiny, sexy, shapely thighs. "You have killer legs!"

"Yeah, Ido," she thought.

Kevin was in heaven. He loved athletic, even ripped girls – the more muscle the better! He spent the next few minutes feeling her up and down, running his fingers over each bulge and valley and curve of those flexing thighs and calves, as they surged with strength. As his excitement grew, his enormous penis itself flexed involuntarily, first wagging at the nympho's chin, and then at the ceiling, while his ballsack rested on her hard abs and his legs dangled on either side.

Eventually, wordlessly, Lisa lowered him back down. Kevin slid, once more, back down her body. As he moved into fuck position, Lisa began to spread her legs, preparing to take his hot tubesteak.

Kevin's dick was in launch position, the great cockhead aimed directly at her gash. "Let's do it without any hands," he said, moving just slightly forward, letting the head kiss her cuntlips. Its movement was slow and ponderous, as if a dick that enormous could only advance at elephant-like speed.

Kevin flexed, and the giant dickhead inched forward and up slightly, nudging her clit.

"Ahhh, that is so fucking fine! I'm cummmmming you fucker, cumming again and again!" Lisa powered through her cums, as his dick first massaged her clit, then caressed it, patted it, rubbed it and stroked it.

For five continuous minutes Kevin pleasured her, without penetrating her more than a few millimeters. Just the thought of such a big pussy-petter was enough to bring her off, and the combination of that plus the actual sensations kept Lisa cumming almost the whole time.

"I can't take any more – please!" she begged. "Ram that monster in me – now! I need itsooo bad. I need everyinch of it." The nympho co-ed was beside herself with lust, almost out of her mind with fuck-hunger. "I want to feel your thick wang justpushing my cuntwalls apart, and then I'm going to squeeze the cum out of your dick with my cunt. You'll see. I have the tightest, strongest cunt ever. I have asupercunt!"She was almost babbling now. "Put the fucker up me!" she gasped.

Kevin smiled, basking in his sexual dominance of the nympho beauty thrashing beneath him. She was delirious, no longer in control of her body or passion, while he was – as always, it seemed – in total control.

He bellowed like a lion, "Ok, yousupercunt, get ready for asuperdick! Let's see how much of me you can take into that horny twat!" Kevin began to move his hips forward again, slowly.

He was in for another surprise. Lisa lifted her ass slightly to adjust the angle of attack, and then lifted her legs and brought them around his waist. With her thighs clenching his midsection, she aimed her toes up toward his broad back, until he was engulfed in her sexy stems. Kevin's back was broad and thick with muscle, but Lisa's almost six foot height meant her legs were almost endlessly long, and like deadly pythons they surrounded their prey.

She began to move him into herself. As her ravenous cunt started to churn, drawing the tennis-ball sized head of his dick forward, she contracted her thick thighs, pushing him down and forward.

Kevin rebelled. "Who does this bitch think she is?" he fumed. "We go atmy speed, and I'm not done teasing her." He stiffened his back and attempted to withdraw his cock.

His resistance meant nothing. Slowly at first and then with increasing speed the slut had her way with him. The suction of her cunt was driving him fucking crazy, but more importantly the power of her legs was inexorable. Up further she arched her back, leveraging her strength. He was five inches into her before he knew what happened.

"Yeaaaah," Lisa bellowed herself. She had had some longer cocks in her young life, and a few thicker ones too. But she didn't think she had ever had one that was both this longand this thick.

Seven inches, and Kevin was groaning. In frustration, in lust – and inpain. Her cunt hurt him! It wasn't just that it was tight – he had fucked dozens of tight twats. No, she wassqueezing his giant dick sofucking hard with her pussy muscles. Too hard!