Powerfucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
masobitch
masobitch
13 Followers

At the same time, she tightened her ripped inner thighs against his ribs, and then began the grinding motion she loved so much.

"Fuckkking God!" he screamed. "What the fuck are you doing to me!" Kevin realized he was no longer in control of much of anything.

"I just love tofuck, that's all," Lisa leered. "And this is the way I love it most!" She reached up and took his head in her hands, holding his head motionless and staring into his eyes.

"I'm going to crush you like an empty soda can, big man, while I cum all over that gorgeous huge cock. Only it's not gonna be gorgeous much longer.

Nine inches. At this point, most bitches had had enough dick to more than fill them up. Not Lisa-bitch, however.

His ribs were starting to crack. Her mankiller thighs were in constant motion, flexing into huge ropes of throbbing muscle, then relaxing momentarily and flexing again.

"This ispowerfucking, stud. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!"

That was one of Lisa's favorite lines. Her cunt was as hot as Hades, seeming to sear the flesh right off Kevin's cock – but he had no way out of her overheated kitchen.

Kevin tried to scream, but her powerful arms held his jaw immobile. She saw the terror in his eyes as he realized the damage she was doing to his dick, as she pussy-pummeled it to a pulp. Many of the surface blood vessels had ruptured, and he was hemorrhaging both in his cock and in his gut.

Kevin's muscular torso was no match for her thunder thighs. They swelled to huge proportions, powering themselves together and mashing into pulp whatever stood in their way. Lisa had crushed footballs between her abductors, and also watermelon. Kevin's stomach had no chance.

He felt the life force begin to drain out of his body. He could barely breathe, since each intake and exhalation let her stud-crusher thighs move that much closer together. Kevin had lost most of the sensation in his dick, her cunt continuing to eat him alive. Lisa saw the terror in his eyes, and it powered her to greater strength.

"Feel my muscles, man? You know why I got so fucking strong? So I could put it to assholes like you! So I could fuck you tofucking death!!!"

Lisa was insane, Kevin understood that now. But it was too late. Her diamond-hard legs were in the process of liquefying his organs, crushing, cracking, swelling, rippling with her fucklust and her bloodlust.

She timed her next cum just right. All ten inches of cock were in her now, his public bone jammed up against hers. She had slammed his head down onto her massive rack, breaking his nose against a hard tit. Blood flowed out his nostrils and into the chasm between her melons. As she gave one final but ungodly powerful squeeze of both her sopping gash and her deadly shanks, Kevin faced the end – and Lisa's cunt fucking exploded!

She came with her whole body. Her heels dug holes into his back and, with a sharp snapflex of her muscled legs, she Kevin's spine broke in half. She let go of his motionless head, wrapped her arms around his back, and rolled them both over. All the while cumming, just fuckingcumming!

On top now, she rose up and slammed down repeatedly on his cock, still as huge as ever as it came part way out on her upstroke and then was re-buried on the downstroke. Her enormous tits slapping each other, her corded legs now grapevining his, her hips ferociously pistoning as she gave full vent to her lust.

"I-am-so-power-fuckingggg you!!!" she wailed. Finally, after 30 or so gut-pounding cycles of cuntstuffing, Lisa came one final time.

The crazy nympho lifted herself up slightly, swept her now lifeless stud onto the floor, and fell into a dreamless sleep.

* * *

"Lisa" wasn't her real name. Kevin's body was never found. And while Trish ended up taking three servings of hot jizz up her cunt that night from Mr. Football, she never found out what had become of her once-college bound stud stepson.

masobitch
masobitch
13 Followers