Preacher's Wife is a Slut Ch. 3

Story Info
They meet again six months later.
3.2k words
4.33
204.8k
25
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

I had not seen her for over six months. She was married, to the preacher of all people and I had figured her little adventure with me had scared her too much. I never thought all that much of it, she had been fun but I knew it had no future. I had told her to find me if she wanted, I would leave it to her and I figured it was over. It was not a very good part of town but the best blues club was there so I had braved the cold and panhandlers and headed out on a Friday night for a little blues and booze.

I almost never saw Susan; she stood behind a long table with huge pots of steaming soup. Ladle in hand, she and the other do-gooders had a long line of homeless waiting for their soup. It was one of the few worthy causes which churches seem to donate a significant amount of time. Maybe that is why I actually looked over at the people who had bothered to volunteer. The last time I had seen Susan she had smiled sweetly at me and looked a little ashamed as she left my place, guilty but satisfied I thought. I had been surprised that she had not come back for more. But who can figure the sexually repressed? Maybe the power of their own sexuality is to much and it becomes safer to just push it back down and try and forget they’re really sexual animals inside.

Susan was most definitely the real thing when it came to a sexually repressed slut. On the outside, she was a sweet wholesome preacher’s wife but in her heart and mind, she was a slut. Wanting to be nasty and feel the power of a man use her and dominate her. I could do what her husband could not. I hadn’t thought the first time with me would be the last and had thought about seeking her out, finding her and taking her but had left it to her until now. Now she stood their all goodness and selfless in her ministry. I knew the deeper darker version and it excited me to stand there and think of it. Maybe I would wait until she had finished her good works and give her some of my bad works as a reward. I ducked into a small liquor store and picked up a Mickey of whiskey to fend off the cold. I slipped into dark doorway and waited.

I am not sure I had anything particular in mind but as I stood sipping on my whiskey a plan started to formulate. My bottle was almost gone by the time they started packing up. She had not noticed me watching her, waiting for her. Surprise would be my alias. “Its OK, my car is just around the corner, in the big parking garage, I’ll be Ok.” I heard her say. I ducked deeper into the door and waited until I heard her pass. Following her, I stayed back far enough not to be noticed and followed her around the corner. She wore a heavy winter coat and hat covering her lovely blond hair.

I did not have a good look at her but the memory of her large heavy breasts and flat stomach was tugging at my manhood. I felt the stir as I followed her into the garage the heels of her shoes tapping out a steady rhythm in the empty garage. I would take her by force right here in the cold gray garage, I wanted to feel my cock deep inside her, hear her yells and screams echo off the walls as I pushed hard into her tender body. She was almost at her car, I moved quickly as she turned the key in the door. I was behind her, pushing her against he car, grabbing her arms holding her tight.

My right hand grabbed her arm-twisting it behind her, forcing her against the car. She cried out first in shock and then fear as I twisted her arm behind her back. My face next to hers, smelling her hair, feeling the soft warm skin of her cheek. God, even after serving soup for the last two hours she still smelled so good. The clean pure smell of a respectable woman. “Be good and I won’t have to hurt you,” I whispered into her ear. She struggled trying to break free of my grip but I am over six feet tall and strong, she did not stand a chance and was beginning to realize it. I felt her body loosen, she stopped struggling.

“Please don’t hurt me I’ll give you what you want,” she pleaded. “I’ll take what I want.” I whispered in her ear, running my tongue around its edge before driving the wet probe deep into her delicate ear. My hands reached around her, opening her coat burrowing their way to her hot body. I felt the bulge of her belly, it was tight and round, swollen the skin pulled tight, my God she was pregnant.

I pulled back, a little in shock. Then I felt my cock harden even more at the thought. I moved my hands higher feeling the breast their size was incredible the nipples hardening at my touch. My cock pushed against the crack of her ass. I started to kiss her cheek working my way down her neck, tasting her sweet salty skin. She had given in to my attack maybe even welcoming it. Her body pushed back against mine she was enjoying it, my hand groped and pulled at her full breasts. I pulled her coat open farther, I could see her cleavage, and her lace collar was not enough to hide all that skin. The dress she wore was pulled taut over her belly as if the buttons might break any minute.

“You’re as much of a slut, only now you’re a little bigger. I think I like it I’ve never had a pregnant slut before”

She turned and I let her see me, She giggled like a schoolgirl when she saw me, a look of genuine happiness on her face. “I’ve missed you so much, I was going to call you so many times but I was afraid of what you might think of me in the state I’m in right now.” Her hands rubbed over her belly, her coat still open the round gentle face and swollen pregnant belly was a vision. The large breasts she had before were even larger and it seemed her dress was at least 2 sizes to small for her. Her nipples stood out hard straining against the material.

“You look fantastic” I meant it the bulge in my pants was testament to that. “I think we should go someplace a little warmer, that is if you don’t have to be home to soon.” I continued.

“No there’s no hurry the pastor is out of town for the weekend. I am so glad to see you, I think of you so much and well… really miss what you do for me” her head dropped to study the pavement and her face turned a little red at this confession. She wanted more and I had some ideas forming in my twisted little brain.

“Good, I was going to get a drink down at the ‘the Pit’ so why don’t you join me.” I took her hand without waiting for a response and we were off. The club was crowded and loud but we made our way over to a dark corner away from most of the action. There were no seats but I pulled her coat off and let her lean against me allowing my hands a slow gentle exploration of her body. She smelled so clean and sweet in the dark dingy club. I touched her belly, moving down over her hips along tight little bottom. I loved the feel of her ass and the contrast between her stomach and breasts and the tight firm ass was delicious.

“Go into the washroom and take off your panties and bra” She turned her head and just smiled, I knew she would do as I wished. She wore a pretty conservative dress but even with her bra on her large nipples were clearly visible though the material. I wanted her to be even more exposed, to be on display, for me, and any other man that wanted to see her sexy engorged body. When she came back, she looked around as she walked aware of the bounce of her chest and the nakedness under her dress. I kissed her when she got back, our lips meeting and my hands roaming down her backside pulling up the back of her hem.

She maneuvered herself against the wall and my fingers found the crack of her ass as my tongue drove it’s way into her mouth. Our bodies rubbed against each other the friction causing jolts of desire to shiver through her. I pulled back, undoing another button on her dress allowing more of her cleavage to be visible, leaning over to her and yelled over the din, “I could fuck you right here, have you ever fucked a man in public before.” She just shook her head and smiled. She would let me; she was mine now and was enjoying my lewd remarks.

I grabbed her coat and pushed her towards the door her body bumping against more than one man who seemed to appreciate her large soft breast rubbing against her. I thought one of them actually reached out and ran his hand over her. I paused for minute allowing him to get a good feel she just closed her eyes enjoying the grope in the dark. When we reached the sidewalk, I whispered in her ear “Do you want to be my little pregnant fuck slut.” The language shocked her at first and then she nodded “Please I will do anything you want. I want to be used I want to be fucked hard.“ She seemed to force the words out of her mouth but once they were out, she almost seemed relieved. I grabbed her hand and led her over to the porn theatre on the corner. “Oh no what if anyone sees me I cannot be caught in a place like that.” I could feel her hesitate, but I just pulled her to the door. The cashier smiled at her as he took my money and I pushed her through the door into the dark theatre.

The place smelled of booze and sperm, it was such a nasty dirty place for a respectable woman. We went through into the theatre; the size of the people fucking on the screen seemed to stop Susan in her tracks. She just stared, watching the woman on the screen take this huge cock in her ass screaming and moaning in stereophonic sound. I am not sure she had seen anything like it before it seemed to overpower her envelop her in the dirty nasty lust of people using their bodies for degradation and ultimately pleasure.

There were about a dozen men scattered around the theatre and as my eyes became accustomed to the darkness, I could see most of them were lost in their own little worlds. I pushed her toward a seat and sat beside her. A dozen seats down I saw a young man who barely looks old enough to be in the place. He was desperately trying to shove his erect cock back into his pants as we sat down. I nudged Susan and nodded towards him. Her attention now focused on him torn between watching his cock and the screen. “Pull up your dress and touch yourself give him a little show.” She hesitated and I reached into the dress and grabbed her engorged nipple and pinched down, she stifled a scream and quickly pulled up her dress.

The noise cause the young man to look over and her could clearly see Susan’s dress pulled up and her slide forward trying to give her fingers the room to play with herself. My own cock throbbed. I considered pulling it out and giving it some relief. But first, I had some more fun to have with my little slut. “Go over and sit beside him, I want you to pull out his cock and give him a hand job, I want you to let him come all over your hand and watch you lick it off.” Susan was excited but afraid, she just sat there her fingers still working at her pussy and her eyes moving between the screen and out neighbor. She shook her head “ I’m so sorry I can’t,” she said, almost starting to cry. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her from the seat, she tried to move her feet to keep up and stumbled as I pulled her into the deserted lobby. I pulled her into the women’s washroom, she had started to whimper in fear, and I pushed her through the door. I pulled her dress apart tearing it off her. Her belly looked incredible her breasts swollen and gently sagging under their own weight.

The dress hung open torn, her hair had been tied up but most of it was hanging down now framing her lovely round baby face. She had a look of terror in her eyes waiting for my next move, barely allowing her to breathe. “I’m so sorry “ She pleaded. ”I think you want to be punished I think you need a good spanking and now you’re going to get, now bend over and grab the edge of the sink.”

She turned and I pulled the back of her ripped dress over her bottom. I could not resist feeling her bottom touching her crack gently pushing a little finger into her tight asshole. Her pussy juice dripped down her thigh the glistened path leading down the inside her lily-white thigh. She had started to moan as my fingers explore her folds and that is when I lifted my hand and landed a hard slap to her right cheek. The sound of my hand hitting her bottom seemed to reverberate through the dirty little bathroom. She cried and whimpered eventually pleading with me to stop as he ass got brighter and brighter. I stopped when my hand began to sting but left her bent over so I could look at my handiwork.

I had been so intent on the spanking I had not noticed the door open and now I turned and saw the young man from the theatre standing in the door. He began to leave when I saw him but I reached out and signaled him to come in. Susan heard the door and started to turn stand up. “ Turn around and get back over that sink, I’m not finished with you yet” I pulled the dress higher covering her head in a tent, I pushed the young man towards, “Go ahead fuck her she’s a horny little slut that needs a good fuck from a young stud like you.” I do not think he believed me. The whole scene seemed surreal. I encouraged him some more, “Go on she’s wet and ready for you.” He unbuckled his jeans and pulled out his stiff cock. It was not as big as mine was but it was definitely worthy He held it guiding it towards her hot pussy. He positioned it at the entrance gently probing her wet canal.

“Please “ she whimpered trying to push herself back onto the stranger’s rod. He drove into her in one hard stroke pushing as hard and far as possible, Susan couldn’t see the stranger fucking her from behind but it didn’t seem to bother her she moaned loudly rocking gently as he banged into her. She pushed back against him pleading for him to fuck her harder and faster. “Fuck me like a nasty little slut .” Her huge breasts swayed and I reached under her and began to pinch her large hard nipples. From the look his face I new he wouldn’t last much longer.

He grabbed her hips pounding against her his sack slapping against her, his face twisted in ecstasy. I reached under her large pregnant belly and played with her hard swollen clit it stood out like a little prick desperate for attention. Susan started to cum screaming, pushing back harder, wanting to rammed violently, her body began to shake uncontrollably as her pleasure washed over her. “Go ahead cum inside her, fill her with you seed.” I could see he was cumming, his body tensing, his hands leaving marks in her hips as he hung on. I knew his cock would be pulsing, pumping her full of cum. He eventually pulled out his slick spent cock softening; he leaned against the wall trying to regain his strength.

Without his grip on Susan, I thought she might fall. My hands went out steadying her, pulling her dress from her face. I wanted to see her face the look of a used woman. She looked so sexy still bent over; I pulled my own cock out ready for my turn at her. I positioned myself behind her and slid my large hard cock against her slippery-coated pussy. The slick juice lubricated and I brought it higher to her forbidden little hole. Slowly I pushed against her, her body stiffened and tensed but she did not complain. Harder and harder, I pushed, expanding her hole my head forcing it way into her. I heard her moan and yell out as the head pushed past the tight little ring of her asshole. I stopped letting it get use to the invasion. She actually pushed back against me wanting more and I slid more into her.

Back and forth, I forced more and more into her until finally I felt my balls rest against her puss. I used long slow strokes increasing the speed but not wanting to lose any of the incredible feeling by going to fast. My hands held her hips and I worked one hand onto her ass massaging the bright red globe. The pain of my hand on her ass increased her intensity and I heard her begin to climax again. Her voice crying out her body tensing against me and I could not hold back any longer.

My cock erupted inside her tight little ass; I thought it might never scoop pulsing and filling her with my cream. It dripped out around my cock as I eventually pulled out. I heard the door close behind me and realized our audience had left. I pulled my cloths back on and went back to the theatre for our coats. Susan had cleaned herself up a little and I tenderly wrapped her coat around her, covering her ripped dress. Her face seemed content but spent. We walked over to her car, my arm around her, supporting her used body. I figured it would be best if I drove and slipped put her in the passenger seat. I knew where she actually lived and started the car and pulled out into the cold dark night.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers