All Comments on 'Preaching Conversion Ch. 02'

by MajesticDeep2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hottttt ! ! perhaps a jock bi son join in???

terrific story..

any chance mike/charmaine have a hot muscled bi jock stud son..???

that could join in with this 3some?? women/moms like myself and my hot bi stud hubby find that scenerio the biggest turn-on

redbear_10942redbear_10942almost 15 years ago
Hard black cock

Haveing a blackmans cock deep inside my as his wife watches or sits on my face is sooooooooo exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great so far.

You need to continue this and get the wife involved along with other choir members. It is a real plus and very hot to have both men getting fucked in the ass.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 13 years ago
oh wow done too

I could not stop myself, I was playing slowly with a soft rubber piece over my cock and a nylon stocking inside to make it feel good. While reading this chap I could not stop myself from jacking and cumming as I read. Thanks ! Now I just need to meet you all and join in the fun lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was happy with eating Charmaine and getting fucked but you made it even better by adding fucking her while being fucked....

Damn HOT story.........

senior69senior69over 8 years ago
What's next

I hope you continue with part 3. I'm anxious to see if his wife joins in and becomes part of the choir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Convert me

I love your story and wish I was Jake. I hope you continue with getting Jakes wife involved in a loving and sexually erotic way. I may have to get re-involved with religion if this is what is in store for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How I wish the latter part could happen but, alas, I'm afraid it would be the end of both marriages, in real life! But if there are any couples out there who would like a roleplay time of erotic mmf sex, let me know, send a message, I'm in Athens GA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn that was a hawt story! I imagined Mike and Charmaine looked like Terry Crews and Niecy Nash!

That is one of my ultimate sex fantasies get with a bisexual Black female and male couple and have hawt MMF bisex where I fuck the wife hard while sucking her big tits while her husband is plowing my ass bareback and stimulating my prostate and getting me super hard like steel and bust a hard nut in the wife while she cums hard on my hard cock while her husband busts hard one in me that erupts in a soul shaking orgasm for the three of us!

I hope I can complete this fantasy at least once in this lifetime? Makes me hard thinking about it!

Story is getting good continue man!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous