Predator & Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to draw a line with the point of the dagger across her throat. Seeing her swallow hard, he said, “I could kill you now, you realize.” He moved the blade down to her chest, a fine red line left in its wake. “But I wouldn’t do it quickly… no… I would take my time.” He pressed the edge of the blade to her left nipple. “I think I’d start here… cut you apart slowly…”

Helena stayed as still as she could, but she couldn’t help but to whimper. Obediently she kept her eyes squeezed shut and so could not see the playful smile on his lips. Julian was unstable, she knew that, but even if she had been given a choice, Helena knew she would probably be playing along.

Julian continued to make patterns on her pale skin with the blade. It danced over her breasts, down her abdomen… He traced a circle around her navel and then pushed the tip into it. Her eyes flew open and she gave a strangled cry. “Close your eyes immediately, or I will cut you.”

He continued his way down, parting the folds of her labia with the blade. The cold was shocking to her hot, sensitive flesh. She gasped aloud when she felt the slight pain of the tip graze her clitoris. Julian intensified the pressure, not breaking the skin, until she regained control of herself.

Turning the dagger, he pressed the hilt at her vaginal opening, coating it with moisture and teasing her, but not invading the as yet unexplored part of her. There would be plenty of time for that in the future.

Helena’s hips rocked slightly on the hilt, trying to push herself around it. Julian could see on her face how she was fighting for restraint but losing it to the desire he was arousing in her. How he enjoyed watching her suffer so. They were both close to their breaking point, but he had to maintain his composure. He was not through with her yet.

Palming the blade, he kissed and licked his way back up her body. Sliding an arm under her, he arched her breasts up toward him and took a nipple into his mouth. Biting down gently he sucked the nipple through his teeth.

“Ooohh…” Helena moaned, forgetting herself and wrapping her arms around his neck. He drew back suddenly and pressed the edge of the blade to her throat. She dropped her arms back to their proper positions.

“I’ve warned you,” he hissed. She whimpered at he pressed the blade painfully against her throat, but not yet breaking the skin. “Open your eyes and look at me.”

Filled with unease her eyes met his. “I’m sorry,” she whispered.Oh please don’t…

“Yes I know,” he said kindly, “but you disobeyed me and now you must face the consequences.” With a fluid movement of his wrist he sliced through a few layers of skin. She uttered a small shriek of pain and looked as if she was about to bolt, but she did not. Helena stayed still fearing what he would do if she dared move again. Blood oozed from the wound, the deep crimson a startling contrast to her pale complexion.

Pushing her chin up with the dagger tip he lowered his head to the cut and licked away the blood, savoring the bittersweet taste. He’d cut her a bit deeper than intended and covered the tiny gash with his mouth, drinking in her life fluid. Except for the rain drowning out the raucous sounds of the party that had somehow continued without electricity and Helena’s heavy gasps for air all was silent in the room.

When the bleeding stopped, he lifted his head and looked down at her. Her face was turned to the side, her eyes closed. Through her parted lips she breathed heavily. A fat tear rolled from an eye and he kissed it away. “No tears, love,” he whispered, “It’s over now.” She looked up at him with an unreadable expression.

Cradling her head in his hand he kissed her, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth. He felt his breath on her face and knew that he could not wait any longer. “Are you ready?” he asked when he withdrew his lips. She nodded. “Do not break eye contact with me,” he instructed, “but the other rules remain the same, you may not make a noise or move or I will cut you again, deeper this time.”

She gazed up at him, her eyes growing wider for a moment, but she made no response. Rubbing the tip of his erection through her moisture, he felt her quiver. When he thrust into her she lurched and cried out.

“Oh God, Julian, it hurts!” She was expecting some pain but not like this. Without realizing what she was doing she pushed against him, but he held her down. Grasping her chin he looked sternly at her.

“I know it hurts,” he told her, “but you’ll have to bear it, I am not going to stop.” She squealed in pain when he began to move again, but slowly began to relax and obey his directives. He gave her a pleased smile.

As he moved within her he saw the pain fade from her face and slowly be replaced with one of enjoyment. She was obedient however, her gaze never wavering, no sound coming from her except for the involuntary coos emerging from her throat. Stroking faster, his excitement increased as he watched her try to fight the orgasm that was threatening to erupt within her. Helena bit at her lip, harder and harder as the sensation course through her body. Barely unable to contain her moans she broke her own skin, a drop of blood surfaced on her lower lip.

Julian kissed her then, once again relishing the flavor of her. Slamming his hips into her he growled, “Now, love, come for me. Show me what I do for you.” Her lips parted and she pressed her head back into the pillow, her arms snaked around him, pulling him close.

She cried out, screamed his name, rocked her hips against him. As if by some magical force she found his cadence and they moved together. She murmured incoherently as he summoned more pleasure from her body. He covered her mouth with his and drank in her cries. Then he slowed his rhythm and she began to calm down.

He looked deeply into her eyes. “Who do you belong to?” he asked in a harsh whisper.

She groaned. “You. I belong to you, Julian.”

“M-m-m-m, yesss…” He rewarded her by thrusting hard again and bringing her to another orgasm.

“Oohhh… god… yes!!!”

He buried his face in her hair breathing in her uniquely feminine scent. “Why do you belong to me?”

She continued to moan loudly and did not answer. He slammed himself into her, causing enough pain to get her attention.

Again he asked, “Why do you belong to me?”

“Because… because…” she managed to say before crying out with pleasure. Her senses were overloaded. She heard, felt, smelled, tasted and thought of nothing else but him. At that moment Julian was her entire existence.

“Because why?” he hissed into her ear then lifted his head to look into her eyes.

“Because… I love you!” she called out, ecstasy overtaking her again.

It wasn’t the answer he was expecting. He wasn’t sure exactly what he had expected the answer to be, but it most definitely wasn’t that. Something within him broke, a shudder pulsed through him and his thrusts became more violent. With a moan of his own he released himself within her. His body quaked and shivered as he collapsed upon her and continued to moan until the waves of his own orgasm subsided.

He’d dropped the dagger on the pillow beside her head, but Helena did not reach for it. Instead she wrapped her arms around his body even more tightly. Nuzzling his ear she whispered again, “I love you, Julian.” She didn’t know how or why, only that it was true.

His entire body stiffened and then he jerked away. Without another sound he stood up and glared down at her angrily. “Don’t ever say that again.” His voice was wooden. Grabbing his clothing he jammed his legs into his jeans then ran from her room, the dagger lying forgotten next to her face.

For a long while Helena lay there in silence. Outside the rain had stopped and she had only the whistling of the wind and the clacking of the tree branches for company. Then she gently took the weapon into her hand and lifted it into the light, deep in thought, ignoring the way the cut on her breast throbbed. The salty fragrance of their joining hung in the air, blending with the vanilla and a hint of rain. Closing her eyes she pressed her lips to the blade.

“I love you,” she whispered to the darkness that engulfed her as the candle sputtered out, the flame drowned in its own sea of molten wax.

12