Predator Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful young wife falls victim.
3.9k words
4.2
20.6k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A successful predator lays many traps. Very few will work but sometimes, when one does, it can catch a magnificent creature.

Her name was Noemi.

I'm from the UK but I was in the States selling security systems made by the company I own at a trade show in Long Beach. I was there for five days and was staying at a pretentious up-market hotel. Coming back to my room early, I caught the maid still cleaning.

I don't generally pay much attention to maids; they're usually older, frumpy women, but this maid was young, perhaps eighteen, fresh faced, slender and with the darkest skin I think I'd ever seen. In delightful contrast to this she had the sort of fine, high cheek-boned features I associated with Scandinavian women. Jet-black curly hair came down almost to her shoulders. It must have taken an intriguing mixture of races to produce such a beauty.

All in all, she was breathtaking. A name badge above one breast told me she was called Noemi.

I'm six foot and she was half a foot shorter so she was looking up at me as she gave me a big smile. In what sounded like a lilting Caribbean accent, she apologised and said she would come back later.

I said it was fine and I pretended to work at the desk in the room while she finished. Surreptitiously, I watched her in the mirror. The loose, shapeless tabard she wore made it difficult to judge her breasts but, when she bent over to dust, it was clear she had a pert, rounded bottom and what I have heard described as snake hips. Lissom and willowy. What could be better?

I'd been with black women before but none of them as beautiful as this. Could I catch her?

At least I could try, so I laid my trap but without much hope of success. Owning a security firm that makes and distributes all sorts of surveillance gadgets, one of the samples I travel with is a pinhead camera than can produce hi-res images sharp enough to cut your eye. One of these was embedded in the spine of a boring paperback novel.

I arranged the book so the lens was pointing at the gap between the bed and the nightstand, then I baited the trap. I crumpled up a fifty-dollar bill and dropped it into that gap.

The reasons this was unlikely to work were obvious. Noemi might not be careful enough in her cleaning to notice the money. Even if she found it, she might leave it there, put it on the nightstand or hand it in to her supervisor.

Trap baited, I went to the conference the next day and came back to the room about four. It had been cleaned so, after a shower, I checked the recording. I wound forward until Noemi entered. Even though her hips were so delightfully narrow, she moved with that wonderful loose-limbed Caribbean sway.

That was entertaining enough as she crossed back and forth across the field of view. Eventually she stopped in full view of the camera. She bent over the night stand with a duster then hesitated. The prey had seen the bait.

I held my breath. Would this beauty fall into my clutches?

After a moment's hesitation she bend down quickly, palmed the money then stood up, looking guiltily around to make sure nobody else was watching. Reassured, she continued dusting the nightstand.

It was all so amateurish. Noemi was clearly not a seasoned thief.

I couldn't believe my luck, but I shouldn't count my chickens yet. I waited two days in case she had turned the note in, but nobody from the hotel came to give it back.

Upmarket hotels take very dim views of thieving amongst their staff. Arrest and jail lay in her future.

I had her!

The next day I came back early, located her cart in the corridor and waited until she came out of the room she'd been cleaning. "Noemi," I called and she turned to give me that 100-watt Caribbean smile. "Can I have a word with you?"

Back in my room, I ran the video and, when she saw herself put the money in her pocket, her eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Did you give that money to your supervisor, as you're supposed to?"

She took her hands away. "I was going to," she said weakly.

I snorted.

She licked her lips, the horror of her situation taking form. "I will fetch the money and give it back."

I waved this away. "I have to report this. It's a serious offence."

She gave a cry of alarm and joined her hands as though praying. "Please, I will get in trouble."

"What kind of trouble?"

"They will deport me back to Belize, but until then they will put me in jail."

I frowned. "Would deportation be so bad? Belize is a lovely place."

"But it is poor. My husband and I..."

"Husband? You seem very young to be married."

"Francisco and I were sweethearts at school. We married as soon as the law allowed."

"Is he here with you in the States?"

She shook her head. "His parents are old and sick and he has stayed to look after them. I came here to earn money so that we could build a house back home, and then one day perhaps we would have babies to fill that house."

I suspect she was hoping these personal details would soften my resolve. On someone like me it had the completely opposite effect. It only made me desire her more. "But you have a job here, you're earning money. Why risk stealing?"

She sighed, her body twisting to the side in embarrassment. "It was a stupid thing, a moment of weakness. I have never stolen before. I needed the money so I could get home quicker because I miss my husband so much. I am lovesick and cannot stay away much longer."

I rubbed my chin as though in thought. "You know, I have a soft spot for young lovers. I think we may be able to make this all go away."

"Please, how?" She looked so expectant, thinking what would come next would be good news.

"This will all be forgotten if you spend an hour with me this evening."

"Doing what?"

I turned to look at the bed.

She stepped back, her arms crossed defensively across her breasts. "No! NO! That is disgusting."

I shrugged. "Jail can be pretty disgusting as well. Disgusting and dangerous. Especially for a girl as beautiful as you."

"But you are old enough to be my grandfather. It is a disgraceful suggestion."

I may be in my fifties, but I'm still strong and fit- as I hoped she would find out. "Look on the bright side. You get to keep the fifty dollars."

She shook her head. "I am not a whore."

I took a step forward so she had to look up to meet my eyes. Speaking slowly, I told her "Tonight at 7 o'clock, for just one hour, you will be my whore. Then all of this will go away. Otherwise..."

There had been a lot tears. By the time she left I still had no idea if my plan would work. Of course, I didn't give a shit about the fifty bucks and I would never have turned her into the authorities. I'm not vindictive. I just enjoy fucking beautiful women. There's an extra thrill if they're reluctant or just plain unwilling. If this worked, it worked. Otherwise, I would simply move on.

That evening, the last before the end of the trade show, I was waiting in my room. When Noemi didn't come at 7 o'clock on the dot, I suspected she'd called my bluff. I got up to change and go out for a meal when I heard a timid knock on the door.

She came in like she was walking to her own execution, head bowed, hands together at her waist as though she was in a prayer meeting. She was wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt and her feet were bare within her sandals.

Her voice was so quiet I could barely hear her. "Please, sir, don't make me do this."

I touched her shoulder and she literally jumped in fright. "One hour. That's all."

"I don't want to be unfaithful to my husband. He is a good man and I love him."

"He never needs to know."

She must have sensed how determined I was because her shoulders slumped in despair. "What do you want me to do?"

"Take off your t-shirt!"

She stifled a sob, but nevertheless reached down to grasp the bottom of the shirt then pulled it up over her head.

As expected, she had the lean body of an athlete. She was wearing a light purple bra which nicely complemented the blackness of her skin. Her breasts were so high that I could tell she didn't need a bra. It was for cover, not support.

"Now the bra."

"Please let me keep that on. Leave me some dignity!"

"Do what I say!"

She hesitated, then took a deep breath and reached behind. The clasp undone, the straps slipped down over her shoulders and the bra fell to the floor.

For a moment I forgot to breathe. Her breasts weren't big but were proud and shapely, curving up as they got to the tips, making the uptilted nipples look like they were begging to be licked and kissed. Nipples and areolae were even darker than the rest of her skin. Best of all, her areolae were large, covering almost a quarter of her breasts. They made them look so ripe, so succulent, so exquisitely tender.

"Put your arms behind your back!" I commanded.

She shook her head but I stepped forward so I was towering over her and angrily put my hands on my hips. Perhaps she thought I would strike her because she shrank back but then did as I had said. Her beautiful breasts now lay completely exposed and at my mercy.

I stepped closer again and she flinched as I reached out and very gently touched the skin around her nipples. Again, I lost my breath at the wonder of her. She had the firmest breasts I'd ever touched!

Meanwhile she had turned her head away and averted her eyes in humiliation.

There's nothing more thrilling to me than stolen intimacy.

I watched, entranced, at the contrast as my white hands caressed her silky-smooth black skin. Her nipples were hard and the length of a thumb nail. I gently caressed them and her areolae, breaking off sometimes to cup her breasts in wonder at their smoothness and firmness.

I reflected how terribly unfair this was. The perfect breasts of this poor young woman should be for the benefit of her husband and for suckling the babies she would one day bear him. They shouldn't be exploited for the pleasure of a rich, older man like me.

I had not believed I could get harder, but I did.

I lost track of time just fondling her but then remembered there was so much more I could do to Noemi. I took my shirt off then pulled her to me, crushing her tender breasts against my hairy chest. I went to kiss her but she turned her head away, so instead I licked and kissed the exposed side of her neck.

I led her to the bed and sat her down on the end. Kneeling to the side of her tightly closed legs, I could now easily bring my mouth and tongue to bear on her nipples. They were so protuberant and so firm in my mouth I could have sucked them all day. Gently, I kissed and nibbled away.

The first teardrops ran down her cheek and dropped onto her chest.

I ran my tongue over her large areoles and felt the tiny areas of raised skin. I kissed her breasts all over, again and again, and soon I could taste the salt of her tears. All the time her head was turned away in shame.

In my experience, the firmer a girl's breasts, the more sensitive they are. Despite herself, deep down in her core, surely there would be a reaction to all my caresses, whether she willed it or not? Now was the time to test if this was true.

"Lie back," I said.

"No, don't!" Noemi begged.

Putting my hand on her chest, I gently pushed her down. So firm were her breasts they hardly changed shape even when she was flat on her back. I slipped off her sandals and undid her jeans then pulled them off her long, slender legs. Finally, I made to remove her panties. She grabbed them with both hands trying to stop me. Patiently I uncurled her fingers one by one, then pulled her panties away from her sex.

Not that I could see it yet as she kept her legs tightly together. This wasn't enough to hide the black triangle of luxuriant pubic hair. An ants' trail of black hair led from this triangle up over her lean stomach to her belly button.

There would be no more hidden treasure. Holding one of her knees in each hand, I slowly prised them apart.

Poking shyly out from the dense tangle of hair were the outer lips of her sex. I reached out and gently touched her slit. She yelled and her body spasmed. I put one arm across her belly to keep her pinned down then tried to slide my finger into her sex but the lips were closed too tight. Either this was an act of will or she wasn't aroused at all. So much for my caresses!

I may take fierce pleasure in a woman's submission but I have no taste for causing real pain. It would be too uncomfortable for both of us if I tried to enter Noemi while she was like this.

So, instead, I ever-so-slowly ran my tongue up the inside of one of her thighs. I felt her body tense as my tongue reached her sex. I could just see her clit poking shyly out of her lips so I began my assault there, licking it, kissing it. Noemi started moaning but still more in despair than pleasure. After a while I crushed my tongue against her clit. She squirmed promisingly. Yet still I had to lick and poke at her clit with my tongue for several more minutes before I finally began to taste the first hint of wetness.

This time my finger slid into her easily. She sobbed again at this evidence of unwanted arousal.

With one finger sliding back and forth inside her, in time with my rhythmic assault on her clit, soon she got wetter and her pussy loosened a little more. But time was passing and I only had an hour. I wasn't going to be able to get her as prepared she should be. This wasn't going to be comfortable for her.

I pushed her further up the bed then shed the rest of my clothes. My cock may be not be much more than seven inches long but it's thick, especially around the head. When Noemi caught sight of it, I heard a sharp intake of breath.

Lying face down, I began my journey between her thighs. I licked the length of her slit, then across the nubbin of her clit and through her dense pubic hair. My tongue followed the intriguing ants' trail of little hairs up her taut belly and explored her belly button before moving upward. It detoured over the pert nipples then moved up to her neck. By now I was fully between her thighs and my cock was bumping against her sex. Weakly, she tried to push me away but I was too big and too determined for nonsense like that.

"Please use a condom!" she pleaded.

I ignored her.

Carefully, I positioned the broad head of my cock against her sex. I heard her sob as I eased it in just a fraction. Even then it met resistance. Meanwhile she'd turned her head away again, so I put my hand under her chin and turned it back.

"Look at me while I fuck you!"

Her soft brown eyes opened wide, filling with tears until they dripped down her cheeks.

I eased myself in just a little bit more and she grimaced in discomfort. I withdrew then rocked forward again, my cock delving just a tiny bit deeper into her. Gentle advance, gentle withdrawal while our eyes stayed locked. As her defences slowly crumbled, her mouth began to open in dismay.

Taking the opportunity, I pushed my tongue deep into her open mouth. At the same time, I drove my cock in hard and sank to the hilt in her pussy.

She moaned in despair at these twin defilements.

She tasted of toothpaste and coffee.

Now at least she was loose enough and wet enough that I could start to fuck her properly. Yet she was still tight and I feared that would make me come too early, before I had fully sampled the pleasures of her body.

But things were getting easier. I moved more gently so I could kiss her neck and shoulders and breasts while I fucked her. Then I tried to kiss her mouth again but her lips were locked. Annoyed, I pinched a nipple.

"Ahhh, you bastard!" she cried, but she opened her mouth and I pushed my tongue in again.

Another slow thrust, but this time I made a grinding motion with my hips. I'd realised how inflaming the drag of her coarse pubic hairs were across my crotch. It was like being stroked by a thousand tiny tentacles.

But there was still much more of this beauty to explore. After a few minutes of missionary style fucking, I pulled myself out of her and flipped her over to reveal her bottom. Her buttocks were petite but were shapely and firm as soccer balls. I ran my hands over then kneaded them like the firmest of doughs. They were so inviting I leaned down and bit one. She yelped in surprise.

I lifted up her hips so her bottom was in the air and her cunt was fully exposed. Bending down I pushed my tongue through her outer and inner lips and for the first time tasted her properly. It was both sweet and salty but with a primal earthiness. Her scent was the essence of woman and spoke of lushness and fertility. Even now, her musk haunts my dreams.

Almost overcome with desire, I lapped her at slit like a starving dog at a bone.

I wondered what Francisco would feel if he knew that a cruel older man was plundering his young wife's treasures.

Noemi, judging by the way her body tensed, was surprised and uncomfortable at my tongue's caresses. Perhaps Franciso was a fool and had never done this to her.

She was wet enough now for more aggressive penetration. I positioned myself and pulled her back onto me. I watched my thick cock ravish her defenceless cunt.

After fucking her doggy fashion for a few minutes, I let go of her hips and grabbed her arms, pulling her up so I could lick the crease down her backbone. Then I put one arm under both her elbows to keep her upright, freeing my other hand to reach round and maul her ripe breasts.

And all the time I was thrusting up hard into Noemi, impaling her.

Soon it became too much for her and she cried, "Please... please, that hurts too much!"

Fair enough, the hour must be nearly up and I wanted to be able to see her perfect breasts while I came. I pulled myself out of her, flipped her over, and dropped her back down on the bed. She seemed stunned, flopping back with her arms and legs thrown wide. Poor Noemi's body was as helpless and open to me as it ever would be.

I fell upon her like a wolf on the fold.

This time, before shoving myself into her, I lifted up her legs so her knees were resting on my shoulders. I wanted, needed, to penetrate Noemi's body as deeply as I could.

I began driving into her, faster and harder than before. I grabbed her breasts, pinching each nipple between thumb and forefinger. She moaned and this time it definitely sounded like pleasure.

My time was approaching and my thrusts became faster, fiercer. I forced my tongue deep into Noemi's mouth. Her knees on my shoulders moved apart as her legs opened further. Her body, for its own preservation, was trying to accommodate my girth and my force.

This final act of submission sent me wild. Noemi's whole body juddered with each brutal impact.

Her hands were by her sides, clutching desperately at the sheets. "Please don't come in me!" she cried, her eyes wide and tear-filled.

But by now I was an animal, unthinking and desperate to release the unbearable pressure. My crotch slammed against hers like a jackhammer and she grunted each time I drove deep.

One more savage thrust and I came, roaring in relief and triumph, emptying myself deep inside her. Yet still I kept pushing into her, desperate to send every last drop of my seed into Noemi's fertile womb.

Finally, as my breathing became slower and more even, my softening cock flopped out of her and I rolled off. Noemi lay beside me, still breathing heavily. Not through passion spent but because she had been overwhelmed by a brute.

After a while, she sat up then got up out of bed. She started to dress and I caught one last glimpse of her divine breasts before she covered them with her bra. As she pulled up her panties, she began to speak. Rather than anger there was despondency in that gentle Caribbean lilt.

"You are an evil, evil man. You tricked me so you could rape me, whatever lies you tell yourself. I think you have done this before. I think this is your sport but it is no game to me. You have made me unfaithful to my beloved husband and that is a shame I will carry to my grave. You are cursed with a terrible lust in this world and so you will be cursed to damnation in the next."

12