Predator Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed quite restrained considering the sexual indignities I had put her through. Just for a fleeting moment, I felt the closest I ever come to a pang of conscience.

Fully dressed now, Noemi opened the door and was gone. I never saw her again.

She'd been wrong about lying to myself. I knew exactly what I was going. However, I had to agree with some of what she had said. My lust was a hard taskmaster and I knew that one day it would bring disaster. I would die in jail or at the hands of an enraged husband.

Even so, I thought of how I had plundered the body of a beautiful young woman, whilst simultaneously cuckolding a poor but decent man in a land far away. Despite having so recently climaxed, those thoughts still gave me a cruel and irresistible thrill.

The truth was, I still had years ahead of me in this world abundant with prey.

12