Preggie in Need

Story Info
Young man satisfies a mother-to-be.
1.9k words
4.22
214.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is hard to find a job you love nowadays, but I love my part time job as a delivery man. I get to meet all sorts of people - businessman (the good and bad), employees (the polite ones and the stuck ups), men and women. Sometimes, I can get lucky too. Sometimes, I meet women who waste no time bending over to give me a peek down their blouses, or brush their tits against my arm while paying the money. I've had a regular customer who asked me outright if I wanted to fuck, which I declined. I know, I'm stupid.

This is a story about the pregnant woman I could not resist.

I had just finished my last morning delivery, and decided to go for my lunch on the way back to the office. It was lunch hours, and hence I was fortunate to spot an empty parking lot. I also spotted a woman in the driving seat of her car next to the space I was driving my van into. I never left my eyes off her while parking my vehicle. She looked to be in distress - closing her eyes, biting her lips, and it was easy to see that droplets of perspiration were trickling down from her forehead. She also appeared to be breathing heavily.

I came out of my van and walked to her car from the front. She was about 38 years old, about 15 years my senior, long hair, slightly plump on her cheeks. Despite that, I found that there was something sexy and attractive about her, which I will find out very soon. She was wearing a v-neck tube... and she had a bulging tummy! She was pregnant! I've always found pregnant women sexy, but looking at how she seemed to be struggling for breath, I was worried. I stood beside her car looking in, hoping to find out what was happening. She had her hands under her clothes at her groin. Did her water bag burst?

Knock knock on her window. Without waiting for her reactions, I opened the door.

"Need help?" I asked.

I could smell it. Woman. Pussy. She was masturbating. I was sure, although I could not see it as the combination of her clothes that covered up to her thighs and bulging tummy blocked my view.

She kept her hands at her groin and did nothing to hide her actions.

"No... thank... youuuu..." She replied, half sighing. From the movement of her hand, and the tone of her voice, I figured that she was at a point where she could not stop. She either just had an orgasm, or was close to one.

Then she sighed and moaned very softly.

I looked around. I could not resist. How could I resist a pregnant woman heaving her heavy chest (she was at least a C or D) in front of me and having an orgasm.

"You need help." It was not a question. It was a firm statement.

I pinched her nipples that were peeking out from the material of her clothing, and it quickly got wet. Liquid was flowing out from her nipples and dripping down her tummy area. The whole of the front of her tube top got damp within 30 seconds. She was clearly enjoying it and made no attempts to stop my advances. I scooped one tit out from her clothes and sucked on it, tasting the milk trickling out. She breathed into me, and I took that as an indication to feel her even more. I found her hand under the bulging tummy and replaced hers with mine inside her pussy.

"You're so wet!" I exclaimed. I never knew a woman would wet so much without being fucked.

She hissed, and told me that my big fingers felt better than hers.

It was my first time having such close contact with a pregnant woman. My rock hard cock was getting uncomfortable under the pants. However, she had not notice it, for she was too engrossed in the satisfaction she was getting on her sex organ. I needed more, I needed to make the next move.

"Wanna hop into my van? There's more space there." I said, sliding open the door of my vehicle next to hers.

She threw a quick peek into the van, slid out of her seat and crawled into my vehicle. I crawled behind her and admire her body from behind. Her breasts hung in mid air, and her wet, naked butt made it difficult to resist rubbing on. As she found a space to lay down, I wasted no time attacking her pussy. I've never eaten a pregnant pussy ever before. Maybe I'm biased, but it tasted better than any pussies I've had. A combination of tongue and fingers in her pussy and hands (hers and mine) on her tits made her moan so loud that anybody nearby could hear. She was getting wetter with each stroke.

"AHHHHHhhhhhh..." she moaned, as her vagina contracted against my fingers.

After eating her for about 5 mins, in which my cock got harder than ever, I unbuckled my belt with my other hand and after some struggle, managed to slide my cock out for some fresh air.

"You need more huh?" I said, while moving into a position ready to plunge my hard cock into her pussy.

"NOOOOoo! No penetration. But I can thank you by sucking on it." She said.

Damn! I wanted the pussy badly, but I'd take a blow job. I was sure she would finally give in though. She was too hot, and she knew she had to release it all now.

I crawled to her face and stuff my cock into her mouth, where she took it in with enthusiasm. This pregnant woman sure can suck a cock! I don't know if it was those hormones working in her body, but she flicked her tongue and moved her head forwards and backwards in an expert manner that no woman had done on me before. After letting her control her sucking while I relaxed and enjoyed for about 3 minutes, I rested my left palm on her forehead and right hand on her left cheek and began to take control, pumping my 7 inches in and out of her mouth, rubbing it against her tongue and lips. She would suck on the head after every ten fucking strokes, then let me pump ten times, then suck the head, then take in ten strokes...... Wet juices soon trickled down to her chin and down to her neck. I spread those juices onto her tits, and massaged her soft breasts and mixed her breast fluid with my juices. She was working her fingers on her pussy while sucking me off, moaning to every strokes of my cock. Two orgasms and she still wanted more. That is how horny a pregnant woman gets.

I lowered my head, placed her leg on my body and began to eat her pussy again in a 69 position on our sides. She hissed and moaned while stroking my cock with her hand, put it back into her mouth, but it would fall out again as she moaned loudly each time. I pumped three fingers in vigorously as she moaned even louder now. SHe was close to another orgasm. This was my chance, I thought.

I crawled and positioned my cock at the the middle of her spread legs. Before she could even understand what was gonna happen, I slid the whole length of my cock in, to which her body reacted and bucked vigorously. I slided it out and rammed it back in again, and I repeated it five times before her vagina squeezed on my cock. Five strokes, and her juices were already sliding down my cock.

"AHHHHHhhhh..." She moaned uncontrollably while tightening and loosening the grip on my cock in her pussy. I carried on sliding my cock in and out of her pussy smoothly and slowly while she recovered from her orgasm, with my stomach touching her bulging tummy with each strokes. I reckon I made about 15 slow strokes while rubbing my thumb on her clit.

"Shit..." She exclaimed, showing signs of regret by putting her hands on her face. I knew she would budge, didn't I.

"Turn over," I instructed, which she gladly responded to.

I thrusted my cock deep into her pussy and could feel the back of her vagina. She felt extremely good in this position, and she was moving her hip to meet my every thrusts, increasing my pleasure. She was fucking me like an expert whore, except this whore is very much pregnant.

"My hubby never fucked me doggy style throughout my pregnancy..." She sighed.

"He's stupid. Your husband is stupid." I said, while ramming my tool in even harder.

"Yeah?.... You think?" She sighed, almost indicating she liked the way I insulted her man.

"Uh huh... You like that? You like getting fucked from behind while I massage your tummy?" I whispered into her ear while bending over, one hand rubbing her tummy and the other rubbing at her chest.

"Uh huh... yea... so ... hard..." She mumbled.

After fucking her in that position for another 4mins or so, I straightened up and spread some juice onto her butt hole, and sticked my thumb into it, and she gasped for air each time I did it. I found a pen on the van, and began to insert it into her butt slowly, then getting deeper with each insertion.

"You got anything bigger than that... that you can put into my ass?" She urged.

With that, I slidded my cock out of her pussy and slide it straight into her anal hole. She banged her hands on the floor, as if she was surrendering, and her upper body landed on the floor with a soft thud, her butt pointing more upwards. She groaned loudly and pulled her own hair uncontrollably. I reached her tits from behind and squeeze them, and her breast juices shot out onto the floor of my vehicle. It was like milking a cow. I like the way she let me took control of her ass without moving her hip, while gasping for breath each time I fucked her butt. Sweat trickled down our bodies. After about 3 minutes of ass fucking, she got too exhausted to moan or make a sound. It was like a sauna in the van.

Then she had her orgasm again, after which I pulled my cock out and sat in front of her, where she sucked my dirty cock clean. Within 10 seconds I shot about 8 loads on her face and mouth. She was unable to take the whole load and let some cum trickle down her breasts. It was a great sight. We laid there for another 3 minutes before I cleaned the cum off her face and tits with my fingers and made her suck them clean. She still seem to have some fire in her, but mine was extinguished.

"If you need more tomorrow, wait for me here. Same time." I told her as she dressed up.

She never came back the next day though. And I never knew her name. But every time I meet a pregnant woman, I would remember the pregnant woman who gave me one of the best fuck in my life.