All Comments on 'Pregnant Pond Farm: Sir_Scouries?'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anon

It was well written, But weird. I have no other words for it but really, really weird.

Good character development, Naive in places. But then again its an erotic story not the next great American novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

I very much enjoyed this story... good character development. Excellent story telling. Keep it up !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you serious?

Too long and a stupid premise.

cbnqt724cbnqt724over 12 years ago
yes!!!

I love it...damn where can i find a stallion?? definitely could use one well!!

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
Already a favorite!

Great story. Loved it. You are already on my favorite list. Your characters come alive in the story Story builds, and becomes real. Again great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another fine Uplifting story.

Angie's valentine is still my favorite, although this one is a close second. I had a grandfather like this. He fucked any woman he could, must have fathered many children all along the lower peninsula of Virginia. I was his oldest grandson, one of 23 that we knew about. In fact, at his wake, a tall blonde headed woman (He was about 6'2", she had to be very close to being 6' and blonde hair like his was when he was younger.) When I first saw her, I said, that woman is related to us, and she was. She was his daughter, about 5 years younger than me. I wish I had gotten to know her. Anyway, he was certainly a stallion. mikelucia548@yahoo.com I've enjoyed everyone of your stories.

SteelsMasterSteelsMasterover 12 years ago
Primal Education

Wonderfully written, I loved this story, the primal, incest, ani,al , sexual content and a lot of information to set up the story.

My slutwife will be so turned on to read this, she would be awesome with a stallion. When she is being mounted by other Dominant males I want her to be able to remember this story.

We will look forward to more stories. Thank you , well done.

SteelsMaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep trying

Long winded. You could have wrote this with all the details in half of the writing.

KEEP TRYING

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it a lot

Even if I normally hate incest stories. But this one is different.

You have a talent for describing old bulls with young girls. More of that please (and best if they're unrelated).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

This is the BEST story i have read in a VERY long time. I LOVE the buildup and the details. It's what girls enjoy and rarely find. Ohhh my, i am gonna read more of Your work. I can tell You know...what girls like...now where is that danged farm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Try an Editor

Yes, I know you are Lit's BEST AUTHOR and the HIGHEST SELLING Author ever on Lit, but this is drivel.

Perhaps if you put your ego aside for a day and asked for help on facts, grammar and basic capitalisation, your stories might achieve the level of 'average'.

The names were revolting, the name dropping is ridiculous.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
i would be happy to name you as my favorite arthor BUT...

you have been on my favs list for a while now! lol

good story, cant wait for next release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

gross.

KatBalluKatBalluover 12 years ago

Normally I like your stuff. I get the whole stallion / mare thing, but this one was just too aggressive for me. Sorry.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Another FIVE STAR scouries story

A great story! I loved it from the start and all the way. scouries you are one of my favorites.keep'em comin

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Pushing the envelope! (Good on You)

A lot of these concepts in this story can be found in books by Matt Ridley and Richard Dawkins. Trust this author to adroitly turn these ideas that can make for heavy lifting reader-wise into a mini-saga that approaches palatability. Well played Sir.Scouries. Five stars and extra scoop of oat bran are awarded from this fan.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Well written

Well written story, just a little much for me, nothing personal.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
On my favorites list.....Five Stars!

I don't know what motivates some of the panty-waisted fairies who like to criticize gifted writers like Jim Scouries. As far as I'm concerned, most of the people who offer submissions and comments on this site couldn't carry his "literary jockstrap"!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story line

I loved the story line of this article. It has been lauded by many and I agree.

A technical point: A colt is a young male horse, a filly is a young female horse, a foal can be either.

I was confused as to the gender of the young horses during that part of the story.

Again, a wonderful story. Even though I have been married now for over 55 years, I see myself in life as a stallion.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Didn't read much what everyone else said....

But this was a pretty good read from this guy, Jim.

Don't understand what riles so many here, but it was well thought out, and from the female perspective (that's a hard one in anyones task). Kudos Jim, and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

i had to read this story a second time you have to make this your star wars godfather i have to read more this story is vivid... it make you wish you were one of grandpas heirs to take over his kingdom...damn i wonder if this can actually be someones reality in this day in age... i know in the early centuries this was what we did to remain the dominant species.. continue your work..regardless of the critics because that means you have a following..peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!

My cunt got so wet as I read. I need to look for my own stallion. . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My God!

Scouries you continue to amaze me with your talent. Please, please continue this story! It's absolutely wonderful!

taco1085taco1085over 12 years ago
amazing

once again you thru me a curve ball and it was a perfect strike. I love the ending and you will have to continue this story for Jack and his sister and Jack and his mom. besides, you left the door open and what about aunt Kate she will need another stallion when grandpa is not able to keep up the work. lol great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eh...

Normally I love domination and I enjoy incest stories too, but this had too much extraneous information and not enough tease for my taste.

Moms_SonMoms_Sonover 12 years ago
Going Forward

This story was very aggressive, a lot more than I generally like, but the primal nature of it was very arousing. I hope that we will soon get to read additional chapters in which she is married and goes to her stallion to be bred by him and then a few years after that when her brother takes over to be surrounded by his female relatives with no other males around and bred by him, starting with their mother and her sister and then her.

Very good job. Thanks.

redreed79redreed79over 12 years ago
Excellent story!

I work for the owner of a thoroughbred race track and loved every detail of your story. Both for the knowledge of the horse breeding/race track and how it made me feel personally reading about one of my taboos . . . or what I used to think was a taboo. I'm broadening my horizens by exploring this site. Thank you for your part in my explorations.

ValygrlValygrlover 12 years ago
WOW

Please for the love of god I'm begging you please continue this story. It got me so damn hot. You were already one of my favorites but you just kicked it up a notch. Damn that was good. More please...so much more.

gaile3601gaile3601about 12 years ago
You are incredible!

You have always been one of my favorites but you continue to prove to me why I feel that way. The time you take to give background and the details in the story are awesome. I love your stories about breastfeeding and this one hit it out of the park. Please continue to write and publish. I eagerly look forward to more forward to more from you.

mmmac25mmmac25over 11 years ago
Loved it!

OH! great story. Please write a sequel to it. I have this image of Jake's training to be the new stallion. They would make it another summer of it. Mandy, Gramps, and mom would all arrange to be there on the farm. Gramps could demonstrate on mom and/or Mandy and Jake would follow. Mandy would be his first for everything. First suck, fuck, anal, first time he covered someone in his cum... Then mom, then the cousins, then the farm hands.... But since Mandy is his sister they would share the same bed, whenever he has a need he would go to her ..where and when ever he had the need on the farm or off. She could stay naked (or nearly so) the whole summer so he could have full access to her, to feel, see or to just bend her over and take her however he wants, whenever he wants or order her to drop and suck his cock and of course Gramps too. And of course it would go on after summer is over. Whenever he wanted her, he would call or come over and take her. As his sister it would be her responsibility that he have full access. She could even help him get other fillies for him to cover. OOOHHH!! please write more to this story. Please, pretty please with cum drops....

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Well done I loved it!

I loved the innocent city girls perspective of the farm, "He raped her!" lol You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved the running

I really liked your story, exciting all the way to the finish line, Esp. when she was imagining her second child, which would be by her brother. OH yeah!!!!

More please, I know I'll really like every word.

Rudy

rmcgillvray@gci.net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
gross

I'm a regular reader on this site. And...I hated all of your characters. Every single one. I found the premise disgusting- not the incest or even the bestiality, but the manipulation. It's creepy.

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
Where do you dream up the stories?

Absolutely loved it! You had me in stitches at least on every page if not on every paragraph. The humour, coupled (pun intended) with the sex is magic. Having read just a few comments by readers I wonder why they, (there are more than one), bother reading your stories. If they are so put out, disgusted, etc. why, after reading your synopsis, can they put 'pen to paper' and leave a negative, hurtful comment, beats me. Fortunately the bad comments are swamped by the positive ones. so keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HELL YEAH

make the second part i'm dying for it. IT MADE ME SO HORNY; I LOVE IT.

I WANT A STALLION TO FUCK ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hell yeah

continue the story with brother getting sister pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Different

Well it is different, I enjoyed the story as well as the storyline. A continuation would be good.

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Good story

Another great story as usual.. This was the 20th story of yours I have read so far and I can honestly say I have enjoyed every one. I made a copy of the list of your stories and highlight each one after reading it so I can keep track. I would love a sequel to this one. How is Jake going to learn about sex from his grandfather/father? Giving each other blow jobs.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Pregnant Pond Farm: Sir_Scouries?: - Amanda (Mandy) and Unnamed Granddaddy - Eighteen Year Old Daughter/Granddaughter and Sixty-Three Year Old Father/Grandfather).

Kind Sir Scouries, you always do a fabulous job of writing sequels and additional chapters; I'm feel sure you will do likewise with this top-rated literary success! There's about five of the previous 38--Anonymous--Comments that defy logic and sensibility--they criticize (which is normal and expected) but they NEVER offer reason nor facts!! Those type of haters (rather than critics) are weasels and cowards.

In about five years (as time takes place in relation to this story) Mandy's now almost thirteen year old brother Jack should begin his stallion-studly responsibilities and duties with his sister Mandy, his (unnamed) mother and her sister Kathy. Mandy has already surmised and promised herself that her grandfather/father will sire her first child, and her brother Jack will 'cover her' and sire her second child. Mandy and Jack's mother and their aunt Kathy should be 'covered' and sired/impregnated by Jack also!

A story length of about five Literotica pages is ideal, for each segment/chapter of your stories. Your character's are unique in many respects; their thought processes, verbalization and dialogue are well written and 'screen-played' throughoutas are the character's in their assigned roles. My one surprise is there is no pregnancy of any of the 'mares', 'bitches' or fertile human females! Next time, I'm sure!

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
A whorese of a different colours

s, this was such a superb story. So well crafted it brought up fond (and stinky) memories of working on a farm and assisting at breeding work horses.

You ain't kidding how dangerous it can be trying to control a stallion when he scents a mare. One of the other hands got his shoulder crushed by a flailing hoof.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY !!

I've enjoyed all your stories so far ( bar one that was over the top ) but this one was bloody fantastic. I still have a lot to go but if they are half as good as this I will enjoy. Congratulations. Well Done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

That was Amazing I'm dying to read another one like that, do you have any more like that ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCK YEAH!

wanna go to the breeding farm - want to learn from grandpa - fuck me grandpa like a stallion - breed me grandpa - fuck me, fuck me hard! Loved this story - want to be on this farm!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

That's different, nice change. Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ugh

What a bitch. So entitled. I'm glad to live in the countryside.

Gunner9001Gunner9001almost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Loved this. Didn't think horse breeding could be such fun.....

RoperTraceRoperTracealmost 7 years ago
All in the Family

Loved it! Where was Meathead?

DotmaDotmaover 6 years ago

You are an amazing writer

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
I grew up in Ky. on a thoroughbred breeding farm

I could identify with all the technical aspects of the farm. I was raised on a Lexington, Ky. thoroughbred breeding farm. Sex here was interesting here also.

CaptainsSirenCaptainsSirenalmost 5 years ago
Humans are animals, after all

Found your fresh - at least, to me - perspective intriguing ... and oddly arousing. I also appreciated the touches of well placed humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
stud farm

Best "out of the box" story I have ever read on this website! Fantastic! Keep writing!

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
Not too bad a story.... BUT....

Jeez I hate cheating wives!! And that is exactly where this story should have been!! So everything goes to hell if/when someone needs a transfusion or DNA is taken for information or medical purposes. Then another good, unsuspecting/undeserving husband gets a severe dose of reality!! Not just screwing around but hooking him up with another man’s kids... twice here and how many with the sister and her daughter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sucked ASS.

Not in a good way either. TOTAL shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superb!

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Superb her Grandpa is her father, he is father for both of his daughters kids. He will eventually put babies in Mandy followed by Aunt Kathys daughters when they become adults. Only difference is next time Mandy is with her Grandpa her Mom joins with them as well

DBCeeDBCeeover 2 years ago

Wow! Very well written. Very insightful. Excellent character development and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story ever!!

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

Exactly how did grandad get birth control pills into just Mandy's food when she was doing the cooking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reply to Havoc100.I will say this slowly."While...you...weren't...looking."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AMANDA'S MOTHER IS A BITCH AND FATHER A CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SPEAKING OF TRAILER PARK TRASH!!

Tiger4460Tiger4460over 1 year ago

This was an excellent story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story. I can't say I loved it but I did like reading it. It flowed very well and the ending tied it all together.

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPover 1 year ago

Another Scouries original. Juicy development. Surprises galore. Sexy, mysterious and fun!

Dave__ukDave__uk11 months ago

Fantastic story! One of the wifes favs.

Well thought out and put down on paper.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amanda's mother is a bitch, her fathers whore.

Granddad is a piece of trailer trash

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

Outstanding. sexy, funny, just great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...