Premium Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica slid herself between Richard's spread legs. She lifted her own legs up and let them rest on top of his thighs. He pulled her a little closer, until their crotches were only inches apart. She leaned back on her hands as he began to wash her neck and throat, feeling slight moans vibrating along her esophagus.

Then Richard turned his attention toward her shoulders, soaping them up and smiling as the soap began to run down her chest and onto her straining nipples. Jessica arched her back in order to push her breasts toward him -- as if waiting for their turn to be washed.

Richard could not resist commenting, "I don't think that they need any more washing, do you? I thought that my feet did a fair enough job on them!"

"Fiend!" She retorted. Jessica then sat up and brought cupped her hands under her soapy tits and began to rub the suds all around her areolas with her fingers while looking at him seductively. "If you don't want to wash these by hand...I will understand...it would be a shame though...mmmmm...these nipples are sooooo hard."

Richard felt his penis jump. He began to wash her navel and began to move upward as she leaned back again on her hands. When his hands reached her aching breasts, Jessica's head dropped back and she let out a moan. Richard spread the soap all over her breasts and teasingly pulled on her nipples.

Without realizing it, Jessica had been gradually sliding forward. She moaned even louder when she felt her labia make contact with Richard's erect shaft. Richard reached around her back and pulled her chest into his while pressing the length of his shaft between her lips.

They kissed intensely for a few moments. Then Richard whispered to her, "I have not finished washing you."

"I don't care," she whimpered, "this feels sooooo good...I want you back inside of me."

Richard summoned all the will power he had and pushed her away. "All in good time."

He then washed all around her swollen lips, taking care not to spend too much time near her clit -- he did not want to send her over the edge just yet. Jessica blushed a little when she felt his fingers brush against some razor stubble in her bikini area.

"Sorry, I realized that I should have shaved today. I wish I could right now...hate the feeling of that stubble." She said in a somewhat breathy voice.

Richard's face lit up. "No need to apologize. I do not mind. But if you really would like a little shave, I would be happy to do it for you."

The thought of a man shaving sent a tingle all the way to her fully aroused pussy. She smiled and said daringly, "okay...you can shave me down there, but on one condition...I want you to shave it ALL."

Richard did not have to be asked twice. He rose from the tub (Jessica felt another twinge as she watched the water run back down his nearly erect rod). Richard stepped out and reached for into a cabinet and produced a package with a razor in it and some shaving gel.

He stepped back into the tub and instructed her to sit up on one of the ledges. She did so and spread her legs, lifting up her knees. Richard knelt down and sprayed some gel into his hand. He warmed and lathered it up with his palms and began to apply it to Jessica's stubble as well as to her fine, trimmed, curly hairs. Jessica felt her clit swell a little more.

Richard then began to slowly and carefully shave the stubble from Jessica's V. He then shaved the neat little patch that grew just above the top of her labia. Jessica sighed as she was enjoying the cool sensation of feeling that hair being removed, leaving her skin fully exposed.

When he had finished with that area, Richard spread her legs wider in order to carefully shave the outside of each lip. He protectively placed a thumb on her clit whenever the blade was near. Before long, Jessica was completely bare. Richard rinsed the rest of the shaving gel off with the sprayer. Jessica nearly came when the stream shot onto her clit.

Jessica slid back into the tub and into Richard's waiting arms. He pulled her toward the other end of the tub and turned her around so that her back was pressing against his chest. Richard began to kiss the side of her neck while she tilted her head to the other side, eyes closed.

Richard's hand roamed freely on her stomach and up to her breasts while she began to squirm and shift against him. She pressed her lower back against him, feeling his erection pressing against her lower spine. Jessica raised herself up a bit and reached back to pull his penis free. She then rocked forward a little in order to slide the cock between her legs.

Richard moaned as he felt the skin of his cock glide against her now hairless lips...skin against skin. He then turned them slightly and reached over to the edge of the tub. His finger felt for and then flicked a switch. They both felt the sensation of the jets firing at their bodies. Richard pivoted their pelvises a little further until Jessica squealed, feeling the water pulse at her clit.

Jessica rocked forward a little more and grabbed Richard's cock. She positioned it at the entrance to her vagina and slowly sat down on it.

"Ohhhhhh!" She moaned as she felt him slowly enter. Jessica looked down at her cleanly shaved pussy and watched as Richard's shaft disappeared inside of her. She reached down and began to caress the smooth skin of her lips and then began to rub her pulsing clit.

Richard reached around and began to gently squeeze her breasts while taking in the feeling of being all the way inside of her again. She began to rise up a little and then slid back down again.

Realizing that the water in the tub was washing away some of Jessica's slickness, Richard reached over and pulled the drain lever.

Jessica leaned back and turned her face toward Richard so that she could kiss him. Her hips continued to gyrate against his pelvis. "I want you to fuck me...I want to feel you sliding in and out of me..."

She then leaned forward onto her hands and knees, making sure that Richard's cock remained inside of her. Richard struggled to his knees and gripped her buttocks. He slowly began to withdrawal his erection until only the head remained inside. Then he began to re-enter...slowly...savoring every millimeter.

Richard leaned over her back while he continued to pump in and out. He reached around and cupped her pendulous breasts. Her nipples felt like they were an inch long.

"Uhhhhngg...rub my clit...Richard...ahh...mmmm...." Jessica pleaded.

Richard quickly complied as his right hand caressed down her lower abdomen and to the soft skin of her labia. His fingers felt his slickly coated shaft moving in and out of her and then they focused on her hard button, causing more moans and cries. "Yes...right...there...ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

He could feel her contracting around him as she began to cum. Jessica's arms began to shake, weakened and barely able to hold her up.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" Jessica shuttered. "Push it all...the way...innnnn...and...stop...ahh!"

Richard thrust himself in until his pelvis was firmly pressing onto her ass. He felt her pussy clamp around his cock as she screamed and shook. He could sense that her orgasm was beginning to subside as the pressure around his shaft began to diminish.

"Richard..." Jessica panted. "I want...you to...cum in my ass!"

Jessica twitched and let out a few moans as he slowly withdrew his still throbbing penis. Richard leaned down and spread her cheeks to expose her puckering hole. He kissed, and then began to lick it gently as it reacted by spasming in anticipation.

Richard reached his hand under Jessica's still very wet pussy and collected her juices on his hand. He then coated her anus with them and gently inserted his finger. "Mmmmmm. Just like that...I want your cock....right in there!" She purred.

Richard spread the rest of her nectar over his slightly sticky and slick shaft. He then began to massage her slightly dilated sphincter with the head. Jessica pushed back toward him as the head began to gradually push its way through. With short and slow movements, he slipped his helmet in and out. Feeling the sphincter begin to relax and loosen up, Richard began to push his cock a little deeper. Soon he felt his cock's head pass through the third little muscle...all of them contracting around his hard shaft.

Richard began to moan as he felt how tightly her ass was gripping him. Not wanting to cause her pain, he moved with short slow motions until he could tell she was ready for him to be deeper. Jessica was moaning in a deep and throaty voice, begging him to push it all the way in.

Before long, he was all the way inside, deep in her bowels. Jessica could no longer support herself on her outstretched arms. She lowered onto her forearms and dropped her head so that she could watch from underneath. Jessica watched as her tits hung down and jiggled with every movement. She wanted to suck on her hard nipples, but could not reach them. She wanted to reach up and fondle Richard's sack (which was hanging down in view -- just beyond her dripping pussy), but could not move her arms without losing her balance.

"MMMFFFFF...Rich...plllsssss...fu...ck...mmmeeee!" Jessica whimpered.

Richard began to pump his throbbing cock in and out of her, slowly at first...then, as he felt his surge begin to grow, his speed picked up. Soon, his shaft was thrusting in and out of her ass as if he was a pile driver. Jessica began to scream in ecstasy as she felt the slight discomfort turn into waves of pleasure.

With one final deep thrust, Richard let out a loud exhale and shot his load deep into Jessica's bowels. While still throbbing and pumping the final spurts, Richard laid his chest on Jessica's back and wrapped his arms around her. They did not move for a minute as they panted in unison.

Richard carefully and slowly pulled out of Jessica who turned over and lay down in the tub. Her legs were open "spread-eagle," and one hand gently caressed her breasts while the other one snaked its way down her lower abdomen and began to fondle her swollen lips.

She reached up and pulled Richard's head down to her chest. He sucked on her right nipple and took as much of her breast as he could into his mouth as her fingers curled through the hair on the back of his head.

Jessica was softly moaning as Richard moved his lips to her left breast and sucked on it. Her right hand was feverishly rubbing her clit and her hips were gyrating. "OHHH..." She moaned as she grabbed the hair on the top of Richard's head and forcefully pushed him down her body until his face was planted between her legs.

She swung her legs over his shoulders and pulled his face into her swollen pussy, rubbing it up and down on him. "UNNNNNGHHHHH....OHHHHH...SUCK ON MY...CLIT...almost...there..." her breathy voice trailed off to a whimper as her hips bucked wildly.

Richard sucked her hard clit as far as it would go into his mouth and kept sucking on it, feeling it pulse and throb against his tongue. He could feel hear her hole opening and closing as her lips contracted.

Jessica was beginning to rock back and forth as he slipped a finger into her and curled it up a bit. He soon felt the little rough area he searched for and gently pressed on it.

"UUUUUHHHHH HUUUUHHH!...RIGHT....THERE! yes..yes..yes.." Jessica screamed as she threw her head back, closed her eyes, and grabbed onto her tits with both hands. "DON'T....S...S...STOPPPP!"

Jessica could feel the surge building from deep inside her core. With one final buck against his finger, she began to let loose. Richard felt a very wet and warm gush eject out of her body.

Jessica began to stiffen as released a final scream, "OOOOHHHHHHH"

"Miss? Are you okay? Miss, can you hear me?"

Jessica opened her eyes and looked up at the waiter. She then noticed that all eyes in the restaurant were on her. Feeling flushed, she looked at a prudish woman at the next table and said, "You have got to try the Crème Brule...it is sheer ecstasy!"

Looking back at the waiter, she smiled and said, "I think that will be all, Richard." She left some cash on the table and stood up.

The waiter abashedly stammered, "Uh..okay...b..but my name is Jason."

Jessica smiled as she slipped a piece of paper in his back pocket, giving his ass a gently pinch. "My mistake, but what is in a name anyway?" She then pressed her lips to his ear and whispered, "Sorry about the mess."

Jason watched as Jessica quickly walked toward the exit. He then looked back at the booth, noticing a large puddle covering the leather seat and flowing onto the floor. His hand pulled the paper out of his pocket...on it was a phone number and a smile.