Prep School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lace wasn’t changing his mind. He didn’t believe her complaint, meek or otherwise. He refused to listen to her exhortations to withdraw. Her body told him what her voice would not. In spite of her anxious fear, she pulsed around his prick as he moved inside her ass. With his warm hands soothing her Kelly began to calm. To have him inside this verboten place seemed abusive, more cruel than all the other humiliations she had endured at his hands.

She was confused, one minute wanting him out of her body and out of her life. Yet the next minute, she was overjoyed to feel that cock inside her ass, having him penetrate her deeply. In that moment of defilement she utterly belonged to him, his prize and chattel. The man that had her mastered. He’d made her profoundly content. One precious river of desire moved in every nook and cranny of her physical self. And then, that river, not content to confine itself to physical sensation, moved into her thoughts, exploiting the new and vibrant sensations. A sense of peace, of submission, of release and enslavement snared her mind and drove away the shame.

He fuckeded her ass long and hard. The more she relinquished, the more he used the channel to soothe his body ache. The sensations increased with his tempo and he was soon butt fucking her in hard primal strokes. He came inside her while moving at full speed, prodding violently, clutching her kneeling form with greedy hands and listening to the sounds of her own sensuous joy ring true in his ears.

He heard her release and her happiness, the sound of surrender playing like a symphony. Kellie came as she felt his hot jizzum shooting deep into her rectum. This second powerful orgasm drained her again and she lay on the desk like a limp flower.

Lace's cock slowly withdrew from her. Ms. Milton stepped forward and wiped it off with a soapy cloth. Then she did the same to Kellie's upturned ass. The soothing cloth was replaced by something inserted into Kellie's wide open anus.

"What's that?" she queried.

"It's a butt plug my dear" Ms. Milton responded "You will keep it inside you until you get home. This will assure that you don't lose any of Mr. Lace's sperm."

"Ok" Kellie replied although it made no sense to her. The fight had gone out of her.

Ms. Milton helped her up and got her dressed. Mr. Lace retied his robe stepped over to the two ladies. "Mrs. Jameson, you have made an extraordinary argument for us to retain your children at Colhaven. We must have these conferences more often. You will set up an appointment won't you Ms. Milton?"

"Yes Sir" She replied and turned the dazed Kellie toward the door. Outside the office they stepped over to Ms. Milton's desk where she opened a large date book. "Lets see now how about next Wednesday at 5:30 pm?"

"Yes, that will be fine" Kellie answered nervously.

"Very good. We'll see you then."

Kellie looked into the mirror behind the reception desk and noticed that her hair was disheveled and her clothes were uneven like she had just thrown them on. Turning to leave she noticed the butt plug made her walk with a slightly bowlegged stride.

Making her way to the door she spotted Marjorie Nichols sitting awkwardly in one of the waiting chairs. Her dress pulled up her thighs revealing the tops of her stockings. Kellie recognized her from the orientation all the parents had to go through.

Marjorie smiled and said hello. Kellie just giggled and stepped out into the night air.

FIN

12