Ojiisan

Story Info
Watching my Asian wife become a plaything for nasty old men.
18.4k words
4.7
83.1k
193
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
971 Followers

I was already well into my 30s when I first met Bonnie. Being about 10 years older than her, you can imagine how often she teased me by calling me a dirty old man. At first I took it as nothing more than playfulness, but soon I really began to enjoy the thought. I don't exactly know what it is or how to explain it, but it stirred something wickedly perverse in me the more she teased about our age difference. It got to the point that at times I would be so consumed by the thought whenever she interacted with old men.

I mean, hell, even at the supermarket when my wife was just chatting with the grey haired elderly cashier at the checkout line, I couldn't help but fantasize her being bound naked and bent over the checkout counter. Then while she whimpered and cried with the moving conveyor belt rubbing against those red hard nipples, her juicy slut hole was being disciplined by his menacing cock. The mere thought of his scaly old skin rubbing against her milky soft flesh always leaves me staring blankly at her until those words snapped me out, "What? What are you looking at, honey?"

By the time we were married, I started fantasizing a lot about watching this cocktease wife of mine being forcefully gangfucked out of her mind. I mean, seriously who wouldn't? When your wife has a tight body like a model and a cute face of a movie star? Standing at only 5'4", she was deliciously petite with those slim silky legs, broad hips, thin waist, and firm young breasts. Though Asian, her long black hair was wavy and complimented those almond-shaped eyes. That woman was made for breeding and damn it drove my dick pulsing hard whenever I pictured the little cum slut being dominated by multiple hard cocks.

It would only be natural that soon the two fantasies would merge as I found myself constantly stroking to the thought of Bonnie submitting to a pack of dirty old men. The older, the better. Again, I don't have an explanation for you other than perhaps it is the shear perversity of watching a bunch of old geezers manhandling a woman young enough to be their granddaughter... or... maybe it is just the pride of knowing your wife has the sex appeal to harden even the oldest cocks. One thing I do know is, the more I tried to suppress it, the more it tried to crawl out from under my skin.

One time during the early part of our marriage before kids, we decided to take a trip to Japan. Now I don't know if you've ever been to Japan, but don't get caught up in the tourist traps. What you really want to experience is staying at one of these small traditional private inns called "ryokan." It's sort of like a Japanese bed and breakfast. And of course, the best place to get the full experience is up in the mountains where there are a lot of "onsen," or natural hot springs.

We chose one of such places in a small remote mountain village for this trip. Our ryokan looked like a traditional Japanese building lost in time. On the outside at the entrance was a bulletin sign listing the 10 rooms and their guests. The whole building was made of wood, so most of the public indoor areas were covered with smooth wooden floors. However, the inside of the guest rooms were traditional tatami. Ryokans typically have one dining common, also covered with tatami. It is customary that all the guests eat together during dinner at this long rectangular table. Since traditionally Japanese eat while kneeling, the table would not be any taller than a typical coffee table. Of course in modern times, most guests simply lounge around instead of kneeling.

During the first day of our arrival, Bonnie and I were anxious to dip into the outdoor onsen. Now another interesting thing about a ryokan is that they provide all the guests with traditional Japanese kimonos to wear while you are at the inn. These are typically long robes down to the ankle and you wear it over your underwear or light clothing. However, to use the public hot spring, we have to wear this bathrobe-like kimono over our naked body on the way from the guest rooms to the onsen washrooms. It was lighter and shorter with the bottom barely below the hips. When Bonnie strutted around in hers, those mouthwatering legs were completely exposed for the peeping pleasure of the male guests.

Typically men and women are split into separate washrooms before reaching the onsen. The ones at our ryokan had wooden walls and floors with an open window towards the outside. In these rooms we would sit naked on little stools next to a water basin. Each guest must scrub and wash every inch of their body clean before putting on a towel and heading out to the onsen courtyard.

An onsen is typically large, like a small natural pool. It's not too deep, with the deepest part probably up to the waist. However, what is surprising to most foreigners is that many of them are coed. Yes, men and women dip themselves in these hot springs completely naked in front of strangers. Japanese women tend to keep themselves fully covered in their towels until they dip into the water, covering their naked flesh with their hands. The men, however, were not as modest with most exposing their dicks quite publicly. Anyhow, it is usually uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it after a short while.

We arrived in the afternoon of a chilly autumn day, the hot water felt really good as we sat together leaning back against the large smooth rocks that surrounded these natural hot springs. With the sunlight glistering through the sakura leaves above, it was one of the most relaxing experiences of my life. Looking around, I saw that most people in the onsen were quietly chatting among themselves. However, a group of elderly men a few feet from us were clearly ogling my young hot wife. I don't blame them really, Bonnie was one succulent young piece of ass in her 20s. With her hair up, she was a natural cocktease just with her looks alone.

The more they leered at my sumptuous young slut, the more I began to lose myself to the sinful pleasures of my depraved fantasies. Bonnie was completely oblivious of course, leaning back against the rocks under my arm with her eyes closed. However, when my hand started involuntarily squeezing her shoulder, she came to and noticed my raging hard cock. Stroking the meat with her hand under the water, she then leaned into my ear and whispered, "What's the matter, old man? The warm water is making you horny?"

It was both torture and pleasure as I sat there in the water while my naïve young wife steadily pumped my cock and moaned softly into my ear. She had no idea she was stroking me to the sick thoughts in my mind of these old men holding her down while they took turns pleasuring their pulsing meats with her flesh as she struggled and cried. My mind was going completely hazy with her teasing that I'll be honest with you, it took all of me not to suddenly grab her and just shove her into those old men right there and then.

During the group dinner, I noticed the same elderly men were all sitting together again, this time in a larger group of about a dozen at their own short rectangular table. With the old men lusting over Bonnie again like a pack of sick jackals and the tease she gave me earlier in the onsen, my bulgingly hard cock was aching through the whole meal under my kimono. Fantasies continued running through my mind of these wrinkled old farts holding my struggling and crying young wife down as they forced her reluctant flesh into submission. So naturally after dinner, I eagerly took her back to our room and fucked the shit out of her. It was wild, I had to cover her mouth the whole time in order to restrain those orgasmic moans.

I don't remember what time I passed out, but the sun was barely up when I awoke and found myself alone on the tatami under the blanket. Thinking Bonnie was probably out for an early dip in the onsen with the whole ryokan still sound asleep, I quietly put on my own bathrobe and sandals to join her. As I was preparing to wash up in the washroom, I noticed men's voices coming from the outside through the open window.

Since it was early in the morning, I didn't think anyone else was up. Intrigued, I silently crept up to the window not really knowing what to expect. To my utter surprise, there she was, Bonnie, sitting completely naked with her hair up in the hot spring sandwiched between the wrinkled bodies of two elderly gentlemen. She was entirely submerged except for the neck and face. Through the warm water, I could see her hands desperately trying to cover up her young supple flesh.

At first I thought I was imagining it. After all, it wouldn't be the first time especially after all the teasing my wife did the day before. However, when my senses realized this was real, almost immediately my unsuspecting cock started to stiff just at the mere sight before me. She looked absolutely vulnerable and ripe for the taking.

Though the old men were simply talking with their arms around her shoulders, Bonnie was clearly uncomfortable by the embarrassed look on her face. She had her arms firmly across her bare breasts while sitting with her legs tightly closed. Looking shyly down at the warm water, she bit her lips nervously as they pressed up against her smooth moist skin. The one on her right was a plump old man with a body like a walrus. He was bald except for the grey hair surrounding the side and back of his head. With one arm around my innocent wife, he leaned in close and asked to my surprise in English, "Well, in business it is helpful to know other languages. How's my English, not bad, yes?"

Before she could respond, Bonnie suddenly jerked and squealed out a soft yelp when the fat bastard gave her luscious thighs a firm squeeze under the water. The other fella was skinny with thinning white hair and covered in liver spots. He had his hand behind my wife's head, running his fingers softly up and down the back of her neck. Like his friend, he also spoke English but with a heavy accent when he asked the tender young thing, "Where you from? You Japanese American?"

My wife was anxious as hell, fidgeting between these wrinkled old bags while they teased her in the steaming water. In a polite but squeamish tone, she replied, "No no, I'm American.... but my family... is from Hong Kong..."

"Hong Kong?" the skinny one replied with a huge grin, "You Chinese? I like Chinese girls."

Though nothing serious was happening, the whole scene had me panting in anticipation. Naughty thoughts started running through my mind as my aching cock swelled into a solid rock. With her hair up in a bun and the sweat dripping off her bangs, Bonnie was trying her best to be courteous despite her obvious uneasiness. Yet the more humiliated she looked, the harder my meat grew while I watched with my mouth salivating.

As they chatted, the two old men became more and more aggressive until one of them flat out commented, "You have ... very sexy body and cute face. Like my granddaughter."

Realizing this was getting out of hand, Bonnie finally had enough and softly replied to the two gentlemen while trying to get up, "I... I think I should go. My ... my husband is waiting for me."

"Oi! Oi! Oi!" the lean old man retorted as the two held her in place, "My friend gave you a compliment. Chinese girls taught to respect elders, yes?"

Looking at the fat bald one nervously, Bonnie nodded and muttered, "Thank you, sir... ok, I gotta go now. My husband..."

"Ahhh... this early? He's asleep. Why did you come out here alone? You looking for cocks? Come on, I bet you are a naughty girl, played with many cocks behind your husband's back. Want to play with us? Show us your sexy body," the chubby one quickly interrupted.

Biting her lips apprehensively at those words, I couldn't tell whether she was aroused or embarrassed when she carefully responded, "Ok... you can see my body when I step out of the water on my way out. So, um... please... sorry, I have to go."

Despite my wife's attempts to get up from the warm water, the devious old men held her tightly in place with their arms around her shoulders. For several minutes while she squirmed and tried to pry free, they ran their wrinkled hands all over her soft bare skin as she pleaded desperately, "Hey... stop... ok... that's enough... let ... let me go!"

I honestly didn't know what to think at the time. Part of me wanted to intervene before it gets out of hand, yet an even bigger part of me was aching to see my cocktease of a wife get put in her place by these lecherous geezers. As I wrestled between the untamed lust and my conscience, I didn't even notice my hand had reached down and was stroking my pulsing meat to my wife's molestation. The more frantic she tussled between them, the harder it pumped until I realized there was no way my body would let me intervene.

In the midst of Bonnie's struggling, the two elderlies suddenly just grabbed an arm each and forcefully pinned her wrists against the smooth rock surface in the back. My wife was completely taken off guard, staring at the two aggressive old men in shock as a soft gasp escaped her lips. Then before she could scream, a hand instantly covered her mouth. Leaning in closer, the skinny one whispered softly, "SShhhhh.... very early, everyone is sleeping. You want to wake them?"

With her eyes wide in disbelief, she squealed and jerked desperately trying to break free. However, in her struggle the sexy young thing inadvertently arched her back and those gorgeous round tits popped right out of the water like a pair of red nosed dolphins. It was such a mesmerizing sight, as if the whole scene happened in slow motion. The two old bastards were completely captivated by the unexpected scene, staring giddily at the fully exposed thick red nipples while my squealing wife tried to sink back into the water. Immediately, the bald fat one reached under with his other hand and held up her petite body, keeping those naughty young breasts above the water line.

Panic started to set in as the reality of the situation unfolded before Bonnie's frightened eyes. She was alone and naked in the onsen, completely at the mercy of these sick perverts. Shaking her head desperately while tears filled her eyes, she stared at the two wrinkled men as they laughed and spoke to each other in Japanese. Though I had no idea what they were saying, their intent was clear by the way they leered over their quivering prey. Then with my wife kicking her feet in the water and screaming into the skinny one's hand, they each took a mouthful of those delicious ripe titties.

The whole thing left me gasping breathlessly as I watched from the window with a hand over my mouth in shock and the other still stroking my cock to the rhythm of my wife's helpless struggle. It was so surreal, like a scene out of my earlier fantasies, that I wasn't entirely sure it was happening or I was imagining it. Staring at these filthy bastards treating Bonnie as nothing but a meat slut, my body was completely out of my control even if I wanted to stop them. The more she fought it, the harder my cock grew in my hand as I pumped both in guilt and pleasure, mumbling to myself, "Yeah... take it... take it you worthless slut..."

The old men were voracious, sucking hard like starving calves. They weren't young inexperienced studs, but decrepit immoral beasts that knew exactly what they were doing. At one point, the fat one even bit down and stretched up the long protruding nipple while she whimpered and squealed. It didn't take long for the two cherries to harden and turned into a burning bright red color.

Handing Bonnie's wrist to the fat one, who then held it together with her other wrist against the smooth rock, the skinny old man then reached for her cunt under the water. I had no idea what it was doing, but combined with the double feasting on her aching sore nipples, my wife was twitching in frenzy and squealing like a pig taken to the slaughter into his other hand. A few minutes later, much to my surprise, her body began gyrating to the sinful pleasure as she tilted her head back with her tearful eyes close, heaving those juicy tits voluntarily straight into their mouths while groaning in lust.

It was still early in the morning, the air was cool but the heat from the spring created this very sensual warm mist. The only sounds in the area were the gentle spring, birds chirping, and the soft muffled moans of my pitiful wife as she involuntarily became the plaything of these old perverts. She was visibly gone, completely lost in the moment while her body throbbed in the water with an old man's fingers playing with her cunt and two mouths viciously sucking on those burning irritated nipples. It was a strange atmosphere honestly, eerily serene as I stroked my cock to the unexpected debauchery.

When the old men finally stopped and uncovered her mouth, Bonnie snapped out and begged with a soft whimper, "Holy fuck... no more... oh god... this isn't right. That's enough!"

However, the two filthy lechers completely ignored her and pulled my young wife's reluctant wet body up until she was standing in the water bent over with her hands on the rocks behind them. The water line was slightly above her knees as she squirmed lightly in position, staring back at them while pleading in despair like a good pet, "Omg.. no no no... please... what are you doing? You can't do this..."

Giving her peach-shaped ass a hard spank before tightly squeezing it by the handful, the fat one teased, "Come on, you want to play with us, right? We'll make you feel good."

My depraved cock was pulsing in delight at Bonnie's torment, growing harder and thicker each moment she wrestled with her inner slut. She was clearly horny as fuck, yet apprehensive about it as the two old perverts still had to restrain her in place. Taking a fistful of her hair bun, the fat geezer held her head still before milking those dangling lewd tits. He was rough, sending the little cock slut gasping and biting her lips with her eyes closed while her whole body rocked softly back and forth without her consent. Then in a demanding voice he scoffed, "Be still! Learn to be respectful! Now moan for me."

Though gasping in sexual agony, she whimpered back defiantly, "No... fuck you old man... ug... oh god.. fuck..."

Then without warning, she let out a sudden yelp when the skinny one gave her wet firm hips a hard spank, ordering, "Arch your back!"

Despite her resistance, her lustful flesh involuntarily arched and shoved those round butt cheeks obediently into the air. With his hand between her silky thighs, the thin old man tapped them until she grudgingly spread her slim legs wide apart. From my window I had a perfect view of her nice child bearing hips, flexing and jerking with her wet cunt throbbing below. When the skinny elderly started digging two fingers into that soaking young pussy, Bonnie suddenly turned around with her eyes wide open, gasping loudly in a frown, "Oh my god! What are you doing!? No no no!! You can't!!"

Her sudden move sent my heart pounding in fear and excitement as I ducked out of view. Then making sure she didn't see me, I slowly peeped back through the window and watched the dirty old man brutally fucked that soggy cunt with his fingers while rubbing her clit with his other hand. With the double assault on her senses below, the salacious slut quivered in defeat as her perverted flesh betrayed her. Gasping softly to herself while thrusting hard in motion with the old man's rhythm, she closed her eyes and finally purred like a kitten to their delight, "Omg... omg... omg..."

By the way Bonnie was throbbing and groaning along with her hands on the rocks and her feet in the water, that skinny old pervert was good. He must've had years of practice molesting young women to get my wife pulsing mindlessly along so quickly. In some ways, I was envious and pondered to myself whether I would be that lucky at his age, having a chance to play with some hot bitch 50 years younger than me.

JeffJared
JeffJared
971 Followers