Prepared For Cap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Sharon whimpered with a mixture of fear and anticipation, and then took her hands off her butt cheeks, prompting Natasha and Maria to exchange a wicked grin. Then the redhead tightened her grip on the blonde's hips and then began increasing the pace until she was using every ounce of her strength to destroy the young Agent Carter's now formally virgin ass. Given the speed and the power behind those thrusts it didn't appear like Natasha was trying to do it theoretically, no, it looked like she was trying to literally destroy the other woman's ass hole, Maria becoming undeniably wet by the idea even though she knew in reality it wasn't true and all that ended up happening was Natasha ass fucking some slut to multiple orgasms, Agent 13 finally shaking as her cum squirted out of her cunt and she screeched like a mindless fool.

Natasha came too, although her orgasms were nowhere near as powerful as what Agent 13 was now feeling. For the first time ever Natasha was actually a little jealous of it for a moment, her mind flashing back to all those times she had cum just that hard courtesy of Maria ramming her rectum. Which knocked her off her game somewhat, Natasha banishing those submissive thoughts so she could concentrate on being dominant. Luckily it wasn't hard, given that she was currently butt fucking another woman, and nothing made her feel more dominant than that. Especially when the woman she was fucking up the ass was another SHIELD Agent, all this woman's training and her toned body useless as she totally surrendered herself to become Natasha's fuck toy.

Once she was back to the familiar dominant mind-set Natasha continued pounding the young Agent Carter's butt to orgasm after orgasm, both herself and the other woman she was sodomising, the dangerous redhead soaking it all in. After all, not only did she have another woman bent over in front of her, her now formally virgin ass hole stretching for the strap-on Natasha was pounding in and out of it, she had her gorgeous girlfriend watching her ass fuck this slut and that somehow made it so much better.

Normally Natasha couldn't take her eyes off the woman she was ass fucking, especially when the woman's ass cheeks were jiggling for her like this, but now she found her eyes drifting to Maria, the two senior agents sharing a meaningful gaze as Agent 13 continued to scream hysterically. Another deviation from the norm was that instead of drilling the blonde's butt hole until Natasha grew tired of her or decided to change positions, the redhead chose to suddenly pull out without warning and smack Agent Carter's ass.

"Spread your cheeks my little blonde bitch!" Natasha ordered coldly, a small smirk crossing her face as the young woman did what she was told without hesitation or complaint.

Given they were still sharing this slut Natasha had wanted to give Maria a chance to butt fuck her before the blonde was worn out. That's why she had stopped so suddenly, although Natasha did have to admit it was thrilling to see how much damage she had done to the younger SHIELD Agent's ass, that poor little hole already gaping wide thanks to the abuse the redheaded spy had given it, the thoroughly broken in blonde helping Natasha see into her guts thanks to the cheek spreading. Of course as much as the younger girl's butt was gaping now Natasha had no doubt her girlfriend would make her proud and make sure the blonde's ass was even more open by the end of the night.

"Sooooo, ready to spit-roast Agent Carter?" Maria asked, apparently reading Natasha's mind.

"Sure." Natasha grinned, scooting round so she was kneeling in front of the blonde's head, "You wanna make her say ah for me?"

It didn't take a mind reader to guess what Natasha was trying to say, Maria getting into the position her girlfriend had just been in before murmuring, "Sure."

With that Maria lined up her strap-on with the blonde slut's gaping ass hole and roughly slammed forwards with all her might, forcing the full length of the dildo deep into the younger woman's bowels in the first hard thrust. The blonde whore's butt had obviously been loosened and well fucked, so just by looking at it anyone would know it was figuratively and literally open for business. Plus from previous experience, well, experience changing positions, not sexual partners, Maria knew that once The Black Widow had ass fucked you to orgasm your back passage could be roughly entered again shortly afterwards for at least a few minutes, sometimes a few hours, later.

This caused the younger woman to let go of her butt cheeks, lift her top half upwards and let out a long scream of pain mixed with pleasure. So... maybe Maria could have been a little more gentle with this anal penetration. Also it might have been nicer to ease into the ass fucking a little more instead of going straight to the hard butt pounding, but she wanted to make sure the blonde slut's mouth stayed nice and open so Natasha could shove her cock into that whore mouth so they could officially start the spit-roasting.

Ok, if Maria was honest with herself maybe she was letting her jealousy affect her a little, and punishing the young Miss Carter might be a classic case of misdirecting anger. All this was Natasha's fault. The redhead was the one who had seduced the blonde, and talked Maria into this threesome, and as enjoyable as she had found it so far it bothered the brunette to have to share her lover. However at this point in their relationship it was impossible from Maria to stay mad at her beautiful Natasha, The Deputy Director of SHIELD staring like a lovesick fool at The Black Widow as she shoved her ass flavoured strap-on into the mouth of Agent 13.

Once she had the other woman sucking her cock Natasha looked up at Maria, smiled and murmured, "Mmmmmm, you look so hot butt fucking that slut."

Then Natasha leaned forward, Maria frowning for a moment as she figured out what her girlfriend wanted. Then she just shrugged and went with it, Maria leaning forward and kissing Natasha as she continued ass fucking Agent Carter. Which was a little weird, but not necessarily in a bad way. Which really could describe the entire night.

Sharon had felt like a cartoon character or something when Commander Hill had rammed that her strap-on into her gaping ass hole given the way she had lifted herself up and screamed. She wasn't given much time to be embarrassed though, or even get used to the large dildo which had been so recently inside her pussy now pumping in and out of her rectum and thus covering her anal walls in her cum and cunt cream, because she got a distraction in the form of Agent Romanoff stuffing the strap-on which the redhead had just used to take her anal virginity into her mouth.

For a few seconds Sharon was to shock too react, then she grimaced as she realised she was tasting her own ass. And not just her ass hole or the area near to it, no, this was the head of the dildo which had plundered the deepest depths of her bowels. Thankfully it didn't taste as vile as Sharon might imagine it would. Not that she'd spent any time doing so, after all Agent Romanoff hadn't mentioned this particular kink, and of all the stories she had heard of The Black Widow making her conquests go ass to mouth wasn't one of them.

If it had Sharon might have requested to opt out of such a perverted, and kind of humiliating, act. Then again she wondered how much of the night was optional given what a force of nature the infamous Black Widow was. Indeed it never really felt like there was a choice, Agent Romanoff was just too hot to resist, and even now Sharon found herself obediently sucking on the dildo just to please her seductress. The fact that Commander Hill was doing an excellent job of taking her mind off what her mouth was doing was more than a contributing factor of why Sharon found herself giving her fellow SHIELD Agent's strap-on dick a thorough blow job, eventually cleaning it of all her own anal cream if not with her mouth, then with her tongue.

Through it all Sharon found herself moaning around the cock in her mouth, her already well fucked ass quickly adjusting to its second pounding and welcoming it, Commander Hill proving that she was just as good if not better at banging butt as she was at pounding pussy. Not that Sharon ever doubted she would be. Her crush on the Commander aside Maria Hill had always seemed super-efficient in everything she did, and given she was dating The Black Widow she'd almost have to know a thing or two about perverted sex.

As if to prove that point the redhead brought her kiss with the brunette to an end and asked her, "How about a little DP action?"

Maria smiled mischievously, "Offering to go in the middle Romanoff?"

Natasha grinned back, "It's a tempting offer, but I was thinking it would be fun to sandwich our little blonde bitch in between us."

"But she already is sandwiched in between us." Maria pointed out.

"You know what I mean." Natasha said as she pulled her dildo from the blonde's mouth and laid down in front of the two other women.

"I do." Maria confirmed that with a soft smile before she suddenly pulled her dildo out of the blonde's butt and then smacked it hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, "What are you waiting for slut? Slide that slutty little pussy of yours down on that cock so we can fuck your slut holes at the same time."

The ass slap was a wonderful touch, Natasha grinning like a proud parent as Maria bossed Agent 13 around like they were on the helicarrier and not in their bed. And Maria was using that no-nonsense tone of voice which had been one so grating for Natasha but now it made her so wet. Well, honestly it always made her wet, which was really saying something right now, but these days Natasha very much like taking orders from Maria. Although she loved watching others do it even more, the power Maria possessed an undeniable turn on.

It was especially rewarding to see the young Agent Carter obeying Maria considering that involved the blonde stumbling over to where Natasha was now lying, carefully lining up her wet and very ready pussy with the freshly cleaned strap-on dildo and then slowly lowering herself down on the shaft. As she did this Agent 13 let out a long moan of pleasure while a truly blissful look crossed her face, which of course was something Natasha had experienced with many, many women, which sounded arrogant but was just simply true.

She also seen the current look on Maria's face many times before, more often than not in the mirror whenever she was dominating any girl. Actually as of late she had seen it pretty consistently on Maria's face while she was allowing her girlfriend to top her, Natasha smiling both at the memory and at imagining what exactly Maria was seeing right now. Sharon Carter naked on top of her, the blonde's cunt filled with the redhead's strap-on, Agent 13 just waiting to get her back hole filled with a big fake dick at the same time an equally big fake dick was filling her front hole, the young Agent Carter's butt hole already gaping wide from the anal abuse she had already taken and yet there she was waiting for more.

Honestly, if Natasha had been in Maria's place she would have waited a while too just to enjoy the sight. After all, she had been in a version of Maria's current place many times, and there was definitely something to be said for savouring the moment. However just like Natasha before her, it was inevitable that Maria was slowly getting to position behind the young SHIELD Agent, line up her cock with the blonde's ass hole and then thrust forward, once again anally penetrating Agent 13.

Again Sharon felt like a cartoon character as her ass was penetrated the same time that her cunt was being filled, her eyes bugging out and a guttural cry escaping her lips as she felt a big dildo not only slide against her anal walls but against the other big dildo filling her pussy. Sharon felt like she had a pretty good grasp on how the human body worked, and certainly her own body, but she had never realised how thin the wall was between her front and back passages, and she'd certainly never expected for something moving through one passage to rub against another.

For a while the sensation was so weird Sharon wasn't sure she was going to cope, however it was incredibly pleasurable throughout and after a while there seemed to be some kind of breaking point and she didn't care anymore. It was probably her first orgasm that did it. Well, her first orgasm from this, as the exhausted blonde had already cum more tonight then she normally would do in a month. If what happened before with any indication this next part was going to make sure she cum more than two months, possibly more.

In reality her second ever orgasm from being double penetrated made it hard for her to care, and when Agent Romanoff grabbed a firm hold of her hips and started thrusting upwards into her pussy at the same time Commander Hill was fucking her ass Sharon became a mindless moron, bouncing back and forth between the dildos and constantly cumming like a total slut. She also started frantically begging for more, whatever was left of her sanity feeling such incredible shame and humiliation, but that only added it to the intensity of experience.

"MORE, MORE, MOREEEEEE, FUCK ME HARDER! HARDER! HARDER, OH GOD! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!" Sharon deliriously screamed at the top of her lungs, "FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT MMMMMMMM OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MAKE ME YOUR SLUT AAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK, OH FUCK ME IN MY PUSSY AND ASS AND MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING SLUTTTTTTTTT! I WANNA BE YOUR SLUT OHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDD FUCK ME IN BOTH HOLES AND MAKE ME YOUR SLUT!"

"How about our bitch?" Natasha grinned seductively.

"OH YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSS, OH GOD, I'LL BE YOUR BITCH! I'LL BE YOUR LITTLE BITCH!" Sharon screamed, briefly pausing as another orgasm made her incoherent before continuing, "I'LL BE YOUR BITCH! I'LL BE YOUR BITCH, I'LL BE YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE LESBIAN BITCH! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDD, I'LL BE YOUR BITCH AGENT ROMANOFF! I'LL BE YOUR BITCH COMMANDER HILL! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDD I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, WHENEVER YOU WANT, PLEASE JUST FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER AND MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE LEZZIE BITCH! RAM MY HOLES AND MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE DYKE WHORE! GAPE ME, WRECK ME, RUIN ME, MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE QUEER SLUT! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK, I'LL DO ANYTHING, BE ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD!"

Even though she was pretty much a mindless whore at this stage who was later going to be incredibly embarrassed with her current behaviour it had felt like she meant every word, and Sharon had a feeling that even if she tried to back out later the deadly Black Widow would just talk her into whatever she wanted, again. And honestly, as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body, the idea of being the lesbian bitch of Natasha Romanoff and Maria Hill didn't seem so bad, Sharon smiling as she imagined herself on her knees wearing only a little collar while looking up expectantly at her owners.

The future was currently the furthest thing from Maria's mind, and quite frankly despite the fact that she was currently butt fucking her Agent 13 was a distant second to the smirking Agent Romanoff when it came to Maria's headspace. Natasha perhaps looked more smug right now than she'd ever had, which was really saying something, Maria gritting her teeth as she desperately tried to accomplish the nearly impossible task of outdoing The Black Widow.

Natasha really was the best at everything Maria had seen her do, and as infuriating as it was the upside was that the brunette loved competition. It was part of the reason she had made it so far in SHIELD, and right now she was putting on a performance which was even making her sex goddess of a lover proud. She could see it in her eyes, Maria leaning over the blonde so she could stare into the eyes of the woman she loved while she relentlessly pounded the butt of some hot blonde she honestly didn't really care about.

More than up to the challenge Natasha pounded upwards into Agent Carter's pussy with the same brutal force Maria was using to drill the blonde's butt, the power couple working together to double fuck the lower ranking SHIELD Agent sandwiched between them through who knows how many multiple orgasms until all three of their bodies were coated with sweat and Maria thought she was about to pass out with exhaustion. Luckily for her the meat in their sandwich beat her to it, the blonde giving Maria the excuse she needed to stop.

For Maria, stopping involved collapsing down onto the sweaty bodies beneath her and gasping for breath, the proud brunette furious to have to admit it, even only silently to herself that Natasha would have won that round. From the smirk on her face Natasha knew it, although Maria prevented her from saying it at least momentarily with a lazy kiss, The Black Widow happily accepting it so she and The Deputy Director of SHIELD could engage in a gentle but passionate kiss while another woman/fellow SHIELD Agent remained sandwiched between them.

After who knows how many minutes of that Natasha broke the kiss and said, "We should do this again."

Although it sounded like a statement there was a question in Natasha's eyes, one Maria answered with a simple, "Maybe?"

Natasha raised an eyebrow playfully, then looked at the girl still sandwiched in between, "What do you think Agent Carter? Should we do this again?"

Sharon mumbled something incoherent at first, and then realising she was being watched expectantly she lifted her head up, looked into Natasha's eyes and whimpered, "I'll do anything you want, whenever you want. I'm your bitch."

"Awww, isn't that sweet Maria?" Natasha grinned, leaning forward to gently kiss the blonde.

"Very." Maria quipped, watching the other girls kissing for a few moments before yanking her dildo out of Sharon's ass and then, after smiling sadistically at the now gaping hole which had previously been tiny and virginal, she collapsed down onto the bed beside Natasha and commanded in her best no-nonsense tone, "You can start by sucking our cocks clean."

Sharon broke the kiss and after a brief hesitation pulled herself off of Natasha's cock with a tired groan and then lowered herself downwards so she could obey her latest order. Maria and Natasha snuggled together as a clearly tired and sore Agent 13 took both those dildos in her hands and started going back and forth between them, eventually deep throating the entire length of each cock so she could clean every drop of her pussy and ass juice from them.

Which of course led to Natasha giving her girlfriend a pleading look and simply adding, "Please?"

"Fine." Maria sighed, quickly adding when Natasha beamed at her and leaned in for another kiss, "But just until we're certain she's well and truly prepared for Cap."

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers