All Comments on 'Prescription for Pleasure Ch. 03'

by bamadude55

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
You little motherfucker

I have enjoyed the story so far, how many people are going to help, Deanna mentioned some family members , what if the young nurse was to assist, maybe that would help as well. plus Dr. Watkins has to lend her expert hand as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you got a great story,write it

give us more guickly.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 13 years ago
Great

Wouldn't it be cool if he got one of them pregnaunt.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Female Opinion

This story is hot. Just about everyone is having sex with everyone else. And you have opened the door for so many others to come through. The future of this "poor" young man is changing rapidly.

This is not only well written story, but it also has an origianl plot. I look forward to reading many more chapters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The storyline has been used several times, but your version is quite good

My only suggestion is don't take a lot of time before posting the next chapter.

You have your readers primed for the rest of the story, so complete what you have started.

I like these types of stories, as where the mother feels that she is doing wrong, but she feels a real need to help her son.

It's when she loses her feelings of incest being wrong and fucks her son with all of her love, and the need to have his cock all of the time, is when the story gets the most erotic and taboo for me. Where she becomes her son's slut and will do anything for him to please him.

The son has to be man enough to realize that he has a real woman willing to do whatever he wants her to do, and has to take charge of her.

Thanks for the read.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Dude, inspiration is at your fingertips

Man, check out the "SpacerX" story "Six times a day".

And my favourite "Reasonable Bounds".

Latest chapter is

http://six.clubetchi.com/6times/std-part78.htm

this story started off about the same as yours and look it's up to chapter 78 already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

You have started a great story. Just don't take so long to add the next chapter. It is great how everyone is powerless to his huge cock. It would be great if he continues to allow them to play and use it until he totally takes them over and has them begging for it daily, having his babies and whatever else he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

I have really enjoyed this story so far and cant wait for the next chapter(s) to cum. While many would consider this a bit far fetched I know of a similar case here in Oz where his medical problem, which was called something else, was corrected by regular mastubation assisted by a female doctor and her nurse.

The 17 year old took more than two years to overcome his 'affliction' with a great deal of physical assistance involving his doctor, her nurse and a group of volunteers who were medical students!

Please keep up the good work.

Regards John ( From Adelaide, Australia)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continuity

Heh

it is good but try to read what you have written in earlier chapters

Here you have sisters lezing it up as teenagers yet you said that that the dr had her first lez experience with the proffesor.

Just that minor point

cheers

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Sure, have him fuck them all and have them suck him, too.

More sex with his mom, that's my favorite incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Carol and Deanne

Very good story so far. When it Holly going to pass on her number and get to fuck Cbris. Then Holly and Deanne with then a threesome. Mom could drop in later.

Vince

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

I'm still loving the story but still only one page long, could have been at least two pages and a couple of typos but you still get the gist of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
all in the family

Chris is a very lucky boy. First, because nature has endowed him with a very large penis and a pair of hot young balls that never quit--they just keep churning out load after massive load of warm creamy semen. Second, he's lucky because both his aunt Deanna and his own mother are in love with his big fat penis and crave his semen like the air they breathe. Mom and aunt rush to spread their thighs for young Chris, and the kid learns that there is nothing nearly as fine as family cunt. Why should the boy ever leave the family circle to get laid? He's leading the life countless other boys can only whack off dreaming about. A family cock up family cunts, family semen from family balls up family twats--there's no fucking like family fucking.

oksideshow859419oksideshow859419over 1 year ago

MORE MORE MORE MORE LOL

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was amazing n really erotic...you make me remember someone similar Aunt Dee

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

I like indepth character development. Although lacking characgter development, ths is a good short story series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous