Pretty Lin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come up here, you." I manage to get the words out between gulps of laughter. I reached down for her, not even thinking how she could comply with that request. Lin stood, keeping the whole of her hand across my throbbing vulva, and leaned down between my legs. I felt her lean onto me, then inch upwards so our mouths could meet. Her weight pressing onto the tile counter under me should have been uncomfortable, but was the most comforting thing in the world right then. My legs had nearly cramped in place. First one, then the other, I stretched each and curled it around the slender body over me. I added my arms to the embrace, and hugged her slim strength more tightly than I could ever remember hugging.

I felt myself trembling again, but with the easy, irregular pace of laughing. My strength returned too: real strength, under my own control, not the driving insistence of orgasm commandeering my body. I held Lin's head in my hands, and kissed her again and again. Her face carried the scent and her mouth carried the taste of my orgasm. I couldn't get enough of that warm, animal scent. Tasting myself on her created an intimacy beyond words. She had taken me into herself; the proof lay on my own lips.

"Hey girlfriend." She looked into my eyes.

"Yes, girlfriend?" I answered, wondering what could possibly add to this moment.

"The bed is softer."

"I think my tailbone agrees with you." Awareness of the tile under me returned, with a threat of soreness coming soon.

"Then let's get your tailbone onto that bed."

"OK," I answered. I didn't want my contact with Lin to end, even for a minute. And, although I could move again, I didn't want to. "Carry me."

"What!?"

"I said carry me. You can do it."

"Micca, what do you weigh?"

"Are you saying I'm fat?"

"No, I'm just saying you're bigger than I am."

"Maybe, but you're stronger."

"Well, OK." She got her arms under herself and pressed upright. I let go with my arms, but not my legs. "Now sit up here."

I sat upright and circled her neck with my arms. She tugged backward until my bottom was almost off the counter, then put both hands under me. I felt her fingers lace together underneath to support my weight. I leaned toward her and hugged close.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Ready." I tightened my arms and legs around her. With a grunt, she lifted me and turned to the bathroom door. I was afraid her grip wouldn't hold, but it did. Thumping footsteps carried our combined weight the short way across the studio apartment. When she got to the bed, she fell forward. That dumped me hard onto the mattress, costing me a lungful of air. Before I finished coughing it out, she landed on top of me. She was laughing this time.

"I wasn't sure I could do that," she crowed.

"Yeah, but you've got to work on your landings." That first breath wasn't a full one, and my voice crumbled halfway through.

"My landing was soft, you meanie." Lin swatted my bottom. It wasn't gentle, but didn't hurt. "Go pick on someone your own size."

"It was soft because you landed on me!" I reached under her arms and tugged upward. That brought her face level with mine. It also made me aware of the delicious weight and warmth of her small, sleek frame supported on mine. "There. Now we're the same size."

She laughed and rolled off me. She started to reach for the light switch, but I interrupted her. "Lin?"

"Micca?"

"That was really special."

"Oh my god, Micca, I could tell. I've never seen anything like that before in my life."

"Really special." I stretched out so my hand to stroke her arm. "But I didn't do anything for you."

"Are you nuts? I almost came three times watching you back there." Her free hand covered her mons as she spoke, seemingly of its own volition.

"Almost came? Is that all you want today? Really?"

"You sweetie. I'm tired from that long day."

"OK," I answered. "Let's just get you a quickie, then." My hand covered hers where it had found its way between her legs. "You do this part, and I'll take care of the upper." I bent to a nut-brown nipple and took it between my lips.

Maybe I have bigger breasts, but Lin wins in the nipple department. I felt the softness of her areola thicken between my lips, and felt the nipple emerge. Mine are barely more than the size of a pencil eraser, but Lin's aroused nipples were as fat as my thumb. When I could only feel one with my mouth, it seemed larger.

While I admired her perfect handful of breast, I felt Lin's hand working between her legs. I moved my hand wander across the smooth curve of her thigh, to the round softness of her tummy. She really had been on edge; I felt her building quickly toward her peak. My hand worked up to the soft pad of her other breast, the one I was not already kissing. I mounded it on her chest, and scissored its nipple between two fingers. Soon, that breast took on an extra fullness. It seemed to swell in my hand. I knew that Lin would come within moments.

She did. Quiet, quick sounds came from the hand between her legs, and others came from deep in her throat. I grasped her nipple harder, not to hurt but to intensify the feelings that her breast sent to her clitoris. My lips, with a slight touch of teeth, did the same on the other side. Her body arched, then bowed, then held for timeless seconds. Then she fell back. Her eyes opened again and looked up into mine. A hand on back of my head guided me towards a kiss. Just before our lips touched, I heard her say, "Thanks, girlfriend."

Lin let go for a moment to turn out the light, then rolled back to me. The comfort of her arm around me had me asleep in just a few moments.

----

I woke up to a combination of quiet sounds. A clink of dishes reached my consciousness first. I looked over to the kitchenette and saw Lin making breakfast. The hum of the microwave ended in a 'ding,' and signaled Lin to pour hot water into the French press for coffee. Then, over the quiet shuffle of Lin's feet and rattle of working, a low staccato hiss filled the background. The wind outside changed, and slashed the window with rain.

Damn. We had planned to go for a run early, then spend the day gallery-hopping and window-shopping -- basically all our student budgets could afford. Neither one of us was sufficiently hard-core a runner to do it in this downpour. That plan was shot.

I couldn't stay disappointed just then. Lin worked with her back to me, wearing an over-sized T-shirt. I knew that it covered her, just barely, in front. In the back, though, it tended to bunch up a little just where her rear started to curve out. That left the lower inch of her bottom exposed. She seemed unaware of it, but its shifting and swaying captivated me. I couldn't look away from it if I tried.

Soon, she pressed the plunger on the coffee, poured two mugs of the thick, dark brew, and turned toward the bed with a tray in her hand. She saw I had been staring, and looked at me quizzically. I guess she really didn't know what she looked like from behind.

In addition to the mugs and a napkin for each of us, the tray contained a big bowl of fruit: cut pineapple, peach slices, and some green chunks and spears of melon. I took a mug and reached for a piece of fruit. Lin made a "tssk" noise and pushed my hand away. Instead, she picked up a pineapple chunk between two fingers and offered it to me. I leaned forward to take it, and kissed the fingertips before they moved away from my lips. Lin popped a chunk of fruit into her mouth next.

We each chewed a juicy mouthful as she settled herself on the bed facing me, with our knees touching. She fed us both, and often let her fingers touch my lips or cheek once she had popped the morsel into my mouth. After the first few, she started to play with each one. I felt a slice of peach rub against my lips before she let my teeth grasp it; I had to lean forward to take some pineapple from her fingers. Next time, I had to lean so much that my breasts swung forward, over my lap. Lin cupped a hanging breast, then let me have the chunk. I felt my nipple grasped between her fingers as she supported the hanging softness.

She had set her own mug aside, and focused entirely on me. Still holding that breast, Lin pushed a strand of hair away from my face. She reached for a slice of peach next. Instead of offering it to me, she put it between her own lips and leaned toward me. The end of it poked out in invitation. I took the other end in my own mouth. My lips pressed hers as we shared the cool slice of fruit. Her free hand grasped my head from behind and held me close -- not hard, but not letting me go, either.

Lin continued to look at me when she pulled away, then looked down to the coffee mug in my hand. It was empty. She took it from me and put it back on the tray. She released my breast, then, put one of her hand on each of my shoulders, and pressed me backwards. Taking her cue, I lay back on the bed. She put a cube of melon between her lips, then leaned over me to press it to my mouth. The kiss lingered as we each nibbled one side of the sweet chunk.

I reached up to her. She intercepted my hand, though, and pressed it down onto the bed, over my head. When she let go, I reached up again. She took my hand again, and pressed it more firmly against the mattress. Next, she put my other hand over my head, too, so my arms crossed at the wrist. She looked into my eyes expectantly, as if some message had just passed between us and she wanted an answer. When she let go of my hands again, I held them where she had place them. They felt almost chained in place, with an invisible cuff of her will and with me yielding to it.

Maybe yesterday's fantasy gown left the idea in my head, but I got an image of some captive fairy tale princess, immobilized by some villain. She caressed me, handled the softness of my breasts, and turned her attention lower on my body. It created a delicious tension. The captive princess in me felt forced to submit to these touches, felt arousal pulled from her, against her will. I squirmed on the mattress, keeping my wrists where Lin had placed them. The motions only opened me more. Lin placed one finger along the slit between my labia. She looked up at me again, and worked the fingertip slowly between them.

She let go for a moment, picked up some slices of peach, and returned her attention between my legs. I felt her press one juicy wedge low between my labia, pressed in enough to stay. The next wedge split my labia a little higher, and also held them open. A third pressed into me even higher, pushing shivery cool against my clitoris.

Lin held that one in place with a finger. She studied her work for a moment. When she wiggled the soft fruit against my clit, my body arched against it. The fairy tale unrolled in my mind; the princess was ravished slowly. This delicate indignity against her most private self was more than she could have imagined. It foreshadowed other unimaginable violations, and other unimaginable responses from the princess's unwilling body. Lin leaned down and licked each slice. The first touch pushed each farther in, just a little, then a squirming tongue tip dug it out. I opened myself to her kisses. The imagined princess writhed, both at the foreign shape squirming within her womanhood and at the feeling that arose within her loins. That unfamiliar lust seemed to turn against the captive, joining forces with her ravisher, forcing the princess to submit.

Lin pulled the last slice into her mouth, then went back to lick the juice from my labia. Outside first, then between the folds, her mouth took every drop -- even when my own flavor mingled with the peach. Still immobile against the mattress, the imagined princess felt a whirl of emotion. When her captor cleaned her, the warm gesture shaded naked feelings of shame. She was being taken and shamed, and shamed even further by her arousal. Lin hadn't said a word, but this fantasy continued to build in my imagination.

Next, Lin reached over for a long, thin slice of melon. She held it up to me, and to the princess within me, turning it over in her hand. Lin studied it, nibbled the end to a roundly pointed shape, and looked back into my eyes for a moment. Then she turned back to my hips again, and spread my labia with the fingers of one hand. The princess turned away as she was examined so intimately. Then the cool touch came. I felt my vagina constrict when the melon first touched my openness. Lin ran the slick stick up and down, toying with my clit, then poised its tip at my body's opening. She worked the tip in just enough to be sure of its position, then looked into my eyes again. I tensed; the imagined princess cowered as her ravishment reached a new depravity.

Slowly, in a little and then out, Lin pressed the soft spear into me. My body responded, clenching around the first of this invasion. I looked over at the plate, where the other melon spears lay waiting, and suddenly realized just how thick they were -- how thick the one was between my legs.

"Look at me." Lin's free hand touched my chin and guided my face back toward hers. She stroked my face and hair, and added a little more pressure to the stick of melon entering me. The imagined princess within me writhed in shame as her body was taken, an inch at a time, by another's will. I writhed at the inexorable entry of Lin's cool toy. The melon's natural slickness, when combined with my own, let it pierce my vagina easily. Once it started into me, my body had no defense against its entry. In the back of my mind, the frightened princess tightened her body against the invasion, but that just made her inner muscles clasp the cruel probe even more tightly. The slowness of its entry prolonged the princess's humiliation. It also gave time for her body, my body to respond with arousal.

Already, the melon spear felt wider than Lin's finger ever had. Then, each time Lin pressed again, it widened even more. Although her gaze held mine, I saw her eyes darting around my face, gauging my response, looking for any sign that I might want the game to end. I certainly did not. I kept my arms where the imagined chains held them and willed myself to relax internally. The next gentle increase in pressure came, and I felt my teeth against my lower lip. Lin stopped for a moment, stroked my cheek, and looked into my eyes. I felt my eyelids flutter, then I looked back into hers. I nodded just a little, to let her know it was OK. She rewarded me with a smile and another slow, soft kiss.

The next slow push widened me even more. That half-formed fantasy of the ravished princess started again in my mind. I wasn't sure where it came from. That would have been terrifying in real life, and the fantasized brutality did not match Lin's gentle, insistent touch at all. The scene playing to my inner vision offered a safely scary thrill like an amusement ride, but of an erotic kind I had never felt before. I decided to let myself enjoy this adult thrill. My mouth opened a little when I lifted my head toward Lin; the prince leaned unwillingly toward the villain who had taken over her body.

The next bit of the melon spear's length vanished inside me, swelling even wider. The sense of my body being opened gradually shifted toward a fullness, fuller than I had ever felt before. At the same time, the natural curve of the melon crescent started to have its own effect, too. The end inside me curved upward, as if it would come out somewhere below my belly button. It gave a little of that have-to-pee feeling, but also touched something very special inside me. I tensed around it, feeling my whole body shiver.

Lin kissed my cheek when that happened, withdrew the melon a little, then pressed again. The princess nearly sobbed as the implement worked deeper into her; I drew a few deep breaths as I adapted to the width. I knew, in my mind, how wide the melon slice was, just two or three finger-widths. It felt huge, though, far more than had ever been in me before. It didn't hurt, but my body had to adapt to this new feeling. I felt a tear start at the side of my eye. Lin kissed it away, then stroked my cheek as she looked into my eyes.

One more press in, and the widest part of the melon wedge entered me. Even as the feeling of fullness expanded, it no longer stretched the entrance to my vagina quite so wide. The imagined princess's humiliation reached a new level. Her own body held the invading instrument within her, carrying out her captor's will.

With the melon wedge implanted, Lin's hand was free for other things. Her touch explored all around the wedge, feeling how my body accepted it. She stroked my tummy, just barely above my mons, as if feeling for the curved end of its arc. I don't show what she felt, but the pressure shifted it within me. The feeling was different from my usual arousal, the kind that leads to orgasm. This was an overwhelming intensity of feelings, physical and emotional, that created a kind of experience I had never felt before.

Lin offered one more soft, lingering kiss, then worked her way down my body. Soon, I was looking at her back as she leaned over my genitals. I spread my legs and tipped my hips up to receive her kiss. She collected her thick hair in one hand, then bent over my vulva.

Her mouth pressed against my mons, transmitting warm pressure to the swollen shaft of my clitoris below. At the same time, she used her fingers to flick at the protruding end of the melon wedge. Each twitch went deep into me, and seemed to squeeze another gasp out of me. The curved end of the wedge pressed forward inside me, shifting across that exquisitely sensitive spot behind my pubic bone. The imagined princess felt the same invasion, wresting from her body a secret that not even she had known, the secret of that sensitive spot deep inside. That knowledge of her body became her captor's before it had ever been her own.

Lin leaned lower between my legs, kissing as she went, then took the end of the melon wedge between her teeth. She tugged, pulling the widest part of the spear out towards my body's opening again, then pressed, so her lips surrounded my vagina. Pulses of tension rang through my body, matching Lin's in and out tempo.

Then I heard a 'snap' and felt a tremor deeper than any before. Lin had bitten the outer tip off the melon wedge. The crisp spear, most of it still inside me, transmitted the shock into my vagina, then through the rest of my body. She nibbled, tugged, then bit again.

The sensation of each inner crunch nearly blinded me. Each bite triggered something like a short, sharp orgasm. Lin's mouth tugged the melon until the widest part held my vagina open, then bit again. Each time she bit off more, I nearly curled into a ball around the sensation. I whimpered, wanting more but not sure I could stand it. Her lips brushed my inner labia for a second before the next crunching bite. My body tensed, expecting the teeth to grasp my softest tissues, but Lin was careful. The crisp melon shattered, sending its shock waves into me, even as Lin's soft lips caressed me. That triggered my final orgasm, the big one, the one that Lin guided with her kisses and with the shaft penetrating my body. The fantasy princess reached orgasm too, the bodily sensations of gentle coercion overcoming her will, a contradictory mix of feelings rising from her mind and captive body.

She held the short, remaining bit of melon spear inside me until my body collapsed onto the bed. Finally, I was finished. Still holding it in her teeth, Lin withdrew it from me, leaving emptiness after that too-full feeling. She leaned back up toward me again, still holding the melon between her lips. As her face approached mine, I knew what she wanted. I took the tip of the melon spear in my mouth, and tasted myself over its sweetness. Knowing the feelings it had filled me with, I accepted it again, into my mouth this time. We worked toward each other, each nibbling body-warm melon from one end, dribbling juices across my cheek. That ended in a long, slick kiss, with her firm breasts pressing into mine.