Pretty Little Slayers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Buffy broke Willow's train of thought by suddenly sitting up and kissing her. It was rough, and needy, and kind of worryingly nervous, the Slayer clearly having to force herself into this at least a little which didn't bode well. If it wasn't for her numerous successes in the past Willow would ask Buffy if she was sure about this, as in the entire friends with benefits agreement they had recently entered into, but instead she concentrated on gently decreasing the roughness of the kiss to something more gentle and relaxing.

When Buffy finally broke the kiss she seemed somewhat put at ease, smiling at the redhead before she softly murmured, "So your little protection spell worked?"

"Yeah." Willow beamed proudly, "It's pretty cool actually. If the new Slayer is upset in anyway her natural instincts will take over and she'll do whatever she needs too."

Buffy, who had taken to kissing Willow's neck, made a slightly cautious groan, "Sure, because that doesn't sound like it could possibly go wrong."

"Hey!" Willow protested, "I'm not the girl I used to be, you know?"

"I know." Buffy smiled, pecking Willow briefly on the lips before adding, "And I'm sure everything will be fine, but just in case we better make a beeline for this Rosewood place. Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow." Willow agreed before the two friends fell back into another gentle kiss.

Willow was a great kisser, which was something Buffy never thought she'd know for sure about her best friend, but here they were. And it was still kind of weird for her, making out with her best friend who was a girl, both because she was her best friend and because she was a girl, but Willow was so good at it after a while the whole world fell away until Buffy couldn't care anymore. It was the same when it came to sex, Willow was mind numbingly good at it and after having yet another stressful day of being head of the Watchers Council Buffy was more than ready for mind numbingly good no strings attached sex.

Honestly whether it was out of stress or from Willow's skills or a combination of both Buffy found her mind melting already, the Oldest Slayer having no idea when the Superpowerful Witch lowered her down on the bed sheets and got on top of her. All she knew was one moment they were just gently kissing while sitting on the bed, and the next Willow was kissing her neck while her irritatingly still clothed body was pressing into the blonde's, Buffy incredibly embarrassed she had missed such a thing. She must be more tired than she originally thought.

"WIll, Willooooooohhhhh." Buffy moaned, hating how weak her voice sounded "You're, oh, you're wearing too many clothes."

This finally got Willow's attention, the redhead sitting up and studying her for what felt like an eternity before slowly pulling back, getting off the bed and slowly beginning to strip. Being the only one naked made Buffy feel uncomfortable, but she still wasn't sure what to make of her best friend's body. She was... well, she was a girl. Soft and curvy instead of hard and muscular, which ok, was super obvious, but Buffy had been second-guessing her attraction to women pretty much since Faith had barged her way into her life and started flirting with her.

Buffy definitely felt something as Willow's body was slowly revealed to her. In fact she felt a variety of things, but the one she chose to focus on was excitement. It didn't matter whether that excitement was created by seeing Willow strip or simply because she knew what her experienced lesbian lover could do to her, the whole point of this new and exciting arrangement was so that Buffy could forget about all her worries and concentrate on what she needed most right now in life, sex.

Trying not to blush at such slutty thoughts Buffy concentrated on curling her finger at Willow in the come-hither motion once the redhead was naked, and if that wasn't enough she flat-out said, "Come here."

Smiling happily Willow obliged, trying not to trip over herself as she crawled back onto the bed and on top of Buffy in a hopefully sexy way. Buffy certainly didn't complain, the blonde sitting up slightly so she could crash her lips against Willow's in another kiss, this one resembling a fight more than a sign of affection. It kind of took Willow by surprise, but not as much as the fact that she kind of won the 'fight' by forfeit. Or maybe she shouldn't be surprised given Buffy pulled back and looked all nervous and squirrelly again.

"Do you want me to... you know..." Buffy blushed, whispering the next part particularly low, "Go down on you?"

Unable to stop herself Willow's eyes briefly went wide, "Are, are you sure you want too? I mean, I'd love you too, but... I thought you were straight?"

Buffy shrugged, "Well... I... I'm, I'm not sure anymore. And I haven't been acting very straight lately."

Willow smiled softly, and then murmured, "Ok, yeah, but... but it's a big step. Are you sure you're ready for it?"

"No." Buffy answered truthfully, "But I haven't been very fair to you lately... just lying back and letting you do all the work. It's like, way time I returned the favour. Besides, it's like I told you the first time, I've been putting off trying things for so long, if I don't try them now I'm probably never going too."

Biting her lip Willow considered this for a long moment. This wasn't what Buffy had originally been offering, but it was just as good, if not better. It also might be a way to get out of that other thing, but if it was it was probably better to do this in the name of not forcing her best friend into the other thing. However Buffy had always seemed straight as an arrow and she was extremely nervous having Buffy trying to lick her pussy would lead to her calling off this whole thing, and that was the last thing Willow wanted to happen.

So, after racking her brain for a little while, Willow came up with a plan, "Ok, but you still seem wicked nervous, so how about this... we do things as normal at first, then we switched to a 69. That way you can get... erm, a close-up look at stuff, but you don't have to do anything if you don't want too."

For a moment Buffy seem to consider this and then she murmured, "Ok. But... could you speed things up? It's been all systems go before you even got here, and now, well..."

Willow smiled at her friend as she trailed off, then she pecked her on the lips before she kissed her way down to her neck which earned her a long sigh from Buffy, "Seriously Will, lower. Ohhhhhhh Goooooddddd, I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, I... ooooooohhhhhh Goooooooddddddd yeeeeeesssssss!"

Very much wanting to give Buffy what she wanted Willow lowered herself down to her friend's chest area while only placing a couple of kisses on her skin along the way, only beginning to kiss consistently again once she reached the bottom of the blonde's left boob. Even then she was quick about it, soon reaching the other girl's nipple and taking it into her mouth for a gentle sucking, making Buffy moan loudly in the process.

That seemed to keep Buffy happy for a while, Willow relieved that she got at least a little time with her boss's perky little boobs. After all she had joked with her friends she was a breast girl, Willow happily indulging in her love for boobs by going back and forth between Buffy's boobs, kissing the soft flesh surrounding each nipple which of course she mostly focused on, licking, sucking and biting those little bundles of flesh to painful hardness. Then she felt pressure on the top of her head, smiled at the gesture and then started making her way down to the one thing she loved more than boobs. Well, there were maybe two, but they were both in the same wonderful area she was headed.

"Yes Will, lower. Lower! Lower, lower, lower, oh God." Buffy whimpered as her best friend placed her head in between her legs, "Eat me! Eat my pussy. Please? I need it so bad, oh, oh Willow, I need to cum so bad. I had such a stressful day and no one makes me cum like you do, so please... do it. Put your mouth on me. Lick me, suck me, fuck me, mmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue. Fuck me the way lesbians do. Fuck me, please fuck me, fuck me Will, oh God fuck meeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

Buffy hadn't always been so vocal in bed. In fact she was normally pretty much silent, letting her actions speak louder than words. Which was actually true of her normal life as she got older, but ever since this little affair had begun Willow had requested that she talked dirty, and as Buffy hadn't exactly been pulling her weight so far in this 'relationship' it felt like the least she could do. And honestly after listening to Faith way too many times she felt inspired and was kind of embarrassed how much she got into it.

To be fair she couldn't see how anyone could blame her for being excited about having an experienced lesbian in between her legs, the redhead's breath tickling her cunt and making her feel all tingly. And they certainly couldn't blame her for crying out when that lesbian finally stuck out her tongue and slid it across her pussy lips, Willow repeating the action over and over again and making Buffy's incredibly horny body feel like it was going to melt from the incredible pleasure she was feeling from this admittedly small act.

She knew this was barely a fraction of what Willow was capable of, these gentle licks barely brushing her entrance and avoiding her clit entirely. However Buffy was so tightly wound that it didn't feel like it would take much at all to make her cum. A couple caresses of her clit, a tongue thrust or two into her needy love box, hell just a couple of firmer licks would probably do the trick, but Willow insisted on gently licking her pussy lips to somewhere between heaven and hell, leaving Buffy a moaning mess.

Part of the reason that Buffy felt so comfortable talking dirty during sex was because more than half the time she had no idea what she was actually saying, Willow's tongue, mouth, fingers, and whatever toys she chose to use on her melting the Slayer's mind and leaving her a blissfully happy puddle of goo. Except when she wanted to cum, then she became more and more aware the closer to cumming she got, Buffy eventually willing to do or say anything to get what she wanted.

"More, mmmmmm, give me more!" Buffy blush silently, forcing the next few words out, "Ohhhhhhhh Goooooddddddd Willow, mmmmmmmm that feels soooooo goooooooodddddddd, but I want more. I want your tongue inside me. Mmmmmmm God, please Willow, lick my clit, aaaaaahhhhhhh, suck it, suck my clit, suck my pussy, oooooooooh Goooooooodddddddd Will, make me cum! Please make me cum! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk Make me cum like a lesbian slut!"

Normally Willow wasn't one to deny Buffy a request. More often than not that was because whatever the request was it was a matter of life and death, and while that wasn't the case this time her response was still crucial to their friendship. After all the last couple of times Buffy had asked Willow to make her cum the redhead Witch had rushed to do so, still unable to believe her lucky stars that her beautiful best friend was allowing her to do this. But this time things were different.

Willow was still very grateful at having the privilege of being in between Buffy's legs, but the pretty blonde had offered to return the favour and they had even agreed on a method which would help ease the nervous Slayer into it. So the question was now did Willow follow through with their earlier conversation or take Buffy's earlier nervousness as a sign that she should just tongue the other girl to climax and be happy with a belly full of Slayer cum?

As usual Willow debated this for quite a while, leaving Buffy to continue begging her for 'mercy', and then she decided to take the simple option, which included lifting her mouth away from the yummy treat in front of her and softly asking, "Are, are you still up for trying a 69?"

"Sure." Buffy blushed, then after a brief hesitation, adding somewhat more confidently, "If you make me cum while doing it."

"Oh trust me, that wouldn't be an issue." Willow grinned, quickly scooting round so her pussy was over Buffy's face, becoming somewhat nervous when she almost was fully in the 69 position and added, "But like I said, you don't have to do anything if you don't want too, it's just that I thought this would be a good way, you know, to ease you into it. If you don't want to do it that's totally cool, I don't mind, really, but... if you wanted too, I won't exactly object, not that OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Perhaps to finally make Willow stop babbling more than anything else Buffy grabbed the redhead's ass once she was hovering directly over her and shoved her down onto her face, the oldest living Slayer immediately sliding her tongue out and beginning to use it to caress Willow's pussy. And if nothing else, it definitely shut Willow up for a while, perhaps the most powerful Witch in the world overwhelmed by getting something she'd wanted for so very, very long.

For a while all Willow could seem to do was moan in pleasure, then a polite cough from Buffy reminded her she was supposed to be doing something, specifically something she loved to do and once she remembered what it was she once again fully committed to it. That meant leaning her head down and beginning to lick Buffy's cunt again, slowly working the Slayer up to where she had been before slowly sliding her tongue inside her, and then after taking a moment to just enjoy being inside Buffy Summers beginning to tongue fuck the head of the Watchers Council.

Buffy had been so nervous that ultimately she just wanted to get it over with, and to her tremendous relief she found that licking pussy really wasn't that bad. True, it took her a while to get used to the taste, but once she did she kind of liked it, and after so many nights of writhing under Willow's incredibly skilled little tongue it was an incredible thrill to make the redhead moan and squirm for her with just her tongue.

Of course then Willow had to push her tongue inside her, and while Buffy had desperately wanted that what felt like only seconds ago now it was a bit of a distraction. Not that Buffy complained, it was just kind of hard to return the favour when all she could really think about was the tongue pumping slowly in and out of her pussy, Buffy was sure Willow could have made her cum at any moment if she really wanted too. Luckily the redhead gave her a chance to catch up, which after she recovered from the initial shock Buffy did with gusto.

At first that just meant increasing the speed and the force of her licks, Buffy copying Willow's earlier actions by moving her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise as well as up and down, eventually beginning to linger on the other girl's clit. Like Willow had done a few times before Buffy swirled her tongue around that sensitive bundle of nerves and then took it into her mouth for a brief sucking. Then, going totally off book, Buffy slammed her tongue as deep as it would go into Willow's pussy, taking the powerful Witch completely off-guard given the way she cried out and arched her back.

There was a moment or two where Buffy felt extremely proud of herself, then Willow was suddenly cumming hard and fast into her mouth, Buffy rushing to swallow the juices just to make sure she didn't drown in them. There was just so much of it, the fact that it tasted different/better than Willow's regular cream and the way that the redhead's body was jerking around telling Buffy exactly what was happening. Then Willow got her 'revenge', Buffy struggling to keep up with the experienced muffin muncher as they got down to some serious lesbian fun.

Willow had dreamt of cumming in Buffy's pretty little mouth for years, and lately it had seemed that fantasy actually had a chance of coming true, but she hadn't been expecting it when she had walked into the room who knows how many minutes ago. So she thought it was totally forgivable she got really worked up being in this 69 and came hard and fast when Buffy slipped her tongue inside her. Of course Willow was still the seasoned veteran here, so she had an example to set. Besides, it would have been rude not to return the favour.

So, forcing herself to concentrate on Buffy's pleasure and not her own, Willow pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into the best female friend she'd ever had. She then took a moment to enjoy the scream of pleasure her friend let out into her cunt and the feeling of Buffy's inner walls clamping down on her tongue before beginning to thrust in and out, at first establishing a steady rhythm but soon tongue fucking the Slayer for all she was worth, curling that wet muscle with every other thrust to hit Buffy's G-spot.

This of course led to Willow getting a mouthful of Buffy's cum, a heavenly flavour she had become very familiar with. The first time she tasted that succulent treat it was hard, if not impossible, to beat but this was definitely a close second, Willow briefly removing her tongue so she ravenously gulped down that yummy cream while she creamed into Buffy's mouth almost simultaneously. This happened over and over again as the two long-time friends became completely lost in fucking each other, the entire world melting away until it was just them.

If the world was ending right now Willow wasn't sure she could have the self-restraint, or the self-preservation, needed to pull herself away from this heaven to do what needed to be done. She couldn't even do that now when her beloved 'reward' was on the line, Willow making Buffy cum over and over again while Buffy did the same, only finally stopping and rolling off when she thought for sure she was going to be knocked unconscious. Luckily for Willow Slayer stamina/recovery was legendary, and with a little spell she didn't like to overuse as it was extremely draining on her powers she too was saved from unconsciousness, the two former residents of Sunnydale laying there for several minutes while they gasped for breath.

Eventually Buffy turned back around and got on top of Willow so she could gently kiss her and then ask, "Soooooo... do you want your reward now?"

As much as she just wanted to nod her head Willow bit her lip and then asked, "Are, are you sure you're ok with this?"

"Yeah, sort of." Buffy blushed, "I mean, Faith sure makes it sound fun, and even though it's always seemed kind of gross I've always been a little curious, and, and I kind of like what we just did and I was always curious about that, and I know you like it, so... yeah. Let's try. If you still want too."

"Oh I still want too." Willow grinned, that grin staying on her face as she got on her knees and added, "Now, could you get on all fours for me. I... I want you to show me that ass."

Willow blushed a little at that last comment, but considering what was on offer she could push past a little awkwardness, and sure enough at least on her part the awkwardness was forgotten when after briefly biting her lip Buffy turned over onto her stomach and then lifted herself up onto all fours so that her cute little bubble butt was pretty much directly in her face.

Buffy even wiggled it slightly as she taunted, "Is this what you want Will? My virgin ass? You wanna pop my anal cherry as a reward? Do you want to be rewarded for finding our newest Slayer, and for fucking me so good, by being allowed to take my virgin butt?"

"God yes." Willow moaned, "Oh Buffy, your ass is so fuck-able. And lick-able. Would, would you mind if I-"

"Go ahead Will." Buffy interrupted, "My ass is yours, so OOOOOOOHHHHHHH Gooooooodddddd!"

Unable to help herself Willow grabbed both of Buffy's butt cheeks, spread them wide open and dived down to slide her tongue over the tiny hole between them that she had been fantasising about touching for so very long. Sure, the taste couldn't really compare to Buffy's pussy, but it was at least twice as kinky, especially given it was preparation for what came next. Much needed preparation at that given how wonderfully tight Buffy seemed to be, Willow now having absolutely no doubt that her friend was in fact an anal virgin.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers