Pretty Little Slayers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Not that she doubted it for a second, but it was nice that she had some confirmation in the form of first trying to push her tongue into that incredibly tight orifice and then succeeding with a finger, Willow's eyes rolling in the back of her head and a long moan escaping her lips as she enjoyed the exquisite tightness. And imagined just how much fun it would be fucking Buffy's butt, the difference between this time and all those previous fantasies being that now it was about to come true.

Removing that finger Willow return to giving Buffy a thorough rim job, swilling her tongue around and around the puckered hole clockwise and anticlockwise as well as doing simple laps. After a while she returned a finger to Buffy's butt, at first just to stretch it out so she could try to get her tongue as far up that pretty hole as possible but eventually, and somewhat reluctantly, she switched to just using her fingers full-time. Which was nice because she got to enjoy the exquisite feel of virgin Slayer ass, which was easily the tightest thing Willow had ever felt, but she didn't enjoy it quite as much as what she had just done or what she was about to do.

Throughout this process Buffy moaned and blushed, unable to believe how good it felt already. Faith had been running her mouth about how wonderful ass play was, but Buffy had always figured that was just because Faith was a massive slut. Sure, she knew other, less slutty girls liked it, and Willow had described in detail how many of her conquests had loved being butt fucked, however Buffy could have never imagined she would enjoy it this much.

Ok, so far she'd only received a ass licking and butt fingering, yet here she was moaning like a total anal whore just from a finger up her butt. That suggested that she might in fact be a butt slut, a thought which was really horrifying to Buffy. However she wasn't so sure it was horrifying because she would probably end up admitting to Faith that she was right and anal sex rocked, or because she was embarrassed to like being touched back there in general, or because she hadn't simply tried this sooner.

Part of Buffy was terrified it was either going to be the last one or a combination of all three, but as Willow pushed a second finger up her butt with barely any pain whatsoever Buffy found it increasingly harder to care. Instead she found herself closing her eyes, gripping onto the bed sheets and pushing herself back against those invading fingers.

She could practically feel Willow grinning against her skin, the redhead gently placing kisses on her ass cheeks while she allowed Buffy to impale her own ass hole on those fingers. Then Willow started to move them again, timing it so that she was making sure those digits pounded as deep and as hard into Buffy's butt as possible with every thrust, the Slayer practically feeling herself on the edge of orgasm again. Then all of a sudden Willow pulled her fingers out, leaving Buffy whimpering and unsatisfied.

Looking over her shoulder Buffy opened her mouth to protest but no sound came out as she was too busy watching Willow suck her fingers clean. Then Willow mumbled a few words and a long, thick strap-on dildo appeared around her waist, the Witch spitting onto her hand and rubbing the saliva into her newly acquired weapon.

Then biting her lip Willow murmured, "Buffy..."

Still kind of overwhelmed by what she was feeling Buffy's only response was, "Uh-huh."

"If, if you, erm-" Willow stammered, for a moment feeling like the shy nerd she had been when they first met, then she reminded herself that girl would have never made it this far and forced herself to boldly state, "If you spread your cheeks it widens your butt hole and makes the penetration a little easier."

Having never bottomed before, and not having the guts to ask her previous lovers about it, Willow didn't know whether that was factually true, but it sounded plausible and she thought she made it sound like she was speaking from experience. The truth was the act seemed to under line the fact that her lover was surrendering her forbidden hole to her which was an incredible turn on for the redheaded Witch. Unfortunately there was a long silence which totally freaked Willow out, the former and perhaps current geek terrified she pushed things too far. Then her best friend slowly reached back and spread her ass cheeks, Buffy literally offering Willow her virgin ass hole.

For what felt like an eternity Willow just stared at this sight, which to be fair was pretty much one of her naughtiest/forbidden sex dreams come true, then she grabbed her strap-on by its base and then pressed it to Buffy's butt hole. This unsurprisingly caused Buffy to tense up momentarily, then the blonde forced herself to ignore that natural reaction and relax so Willow could take her reward. And take it she did, the Witch steadily applying pressure against her friend's virgin back door until the tight anal ring began to slowly stretch for her, Willow completely captivated by the sight of Buffy's butt hole stretching until finally the head of the dildo slipped inside, meaning it was official. Willow had just popped Buffy's anal cherry.

She, Willow Rosenberg, had just taken Buffy Summers's anal virginity. She had slid a dildo into the virgin ass of a girl she had been crushing on for what felt like her entire life. That cute lil bubble butt she had been fantasising about all these years, staring at while Buffy was training, thinking about while she was butt fucking other women, Willow had finally penetrated it. The best friend she'd ever had was letting Willow butt fuck her. The Oldest/Most Successful Slayer In Recorded History had just allowed formally meek little mouse Willow Rosenberg to be the first ever to take her ass. The now legendary Buffy the Vampire Slayer had given up her virgin ass to a girl who was essentially her minion, her flunky, her employee. Her groupie had robbed the Head of the Watchers Council of her butt cherry, and now that groupie wanted to make THE Slayer's butt hole hers.

Finally coming out of the dumbfounded haze anally penetrating her best friend put her in Willow began to push forwards, sending about another inch into Buffy's butt before she stopped to allow the blonde time to rest and get used to the additional inch. Given that Buffy was a Slayer she probably didn't need to take such care with her, but Willow had been this gentle with strangers she had picked up in bars, why be rougher with the girl she actually liked? Besides, the sounds slipping out of Buffy's lips were making her nervous.

Technically they were escaping from Buffy's clenched teeth, but Willow didn't know that. The redhead could see her hands clutching the bed sheets, but she must have dismissed that as normal, which was a little worrying. Of course Buffy had been anticipating pain, and compared to some of the things she had experienced this really was nothing, but... it just felt so weird having something so big entering her body that way, filling up a place inside her which was never meant to be invaded by such a long thick object.

At first Buffy could have sworn this was the same strap-on Willow had used on her before, but it definitely hadn't felt this big when it was in her mouth or pussy. Although while it was possible she couldn't imagine Willow would use a bigger toy when it came to taking her ass. Given the redhead's love of anal she would no doubt want to do this again and again, and as her best friend it was unlikely Willow would play such a mean trick on her.

As if out to prove how much she cared about her Willow suddenly switch to pulling the dildo almost all the way out and then pushing the amount she had penetrated her with so far back in, the redhead repeating the process over and over again and officially starting the butt fucking. The difference was noticeable right away, Buffy's unladylike grunts, groans, whimpers and occasional soft cries of pain swiftly being phased out for moans, groans, whimpers and occasional loud cries of pain and pleasure. Then finally Buffy found herself crying out loudly in pleasure, The Oldest Slayer unable to fully comprehend the amazing feelings coming from her rectum.

She didn't even notice as Willow started adding inch after inch with every other thrust, Buffy letting out a loud cry of surprise when she felt something bumping against her butt. It happened again and again, Buffy letting go of her cheeks and looking back to see what was going on. Then she blushed, partly because of what was happening and partly because she had been so overwhelmed by her first ass fucking she hadn't realised the simple fact that Willow had completed the anal penetration and now her best friend's thighs were loudly smacking into her butt cheeks, the sound of flesh on flesh echoing throughout the room along with the now uncontrollable sounds of ecstasy escaping from her mouth.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, ooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me Will, fuck my ass!" Buffy moaned, eventually deciding she would say whatever she had too to get more of this wonderful pleasure, "Aaaaaaahhhhhh God, it feels so good, soooooooo gooooooddddddd, oh God, why did I wait so long to try this? Mmmmmm fuck, it's so good, please fuck me harder! I want you to fuck my ass harder! Come on, pound me! I'm a Slayer, I'm not going to break. Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, aaaaaaahhhhhhh shit, butt fuck me like you used to butt fuck Faith. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh Goooooooddddd, treat me like you used to treat that anal whore and wreck my ass! Oooooooohhhhhh Willlllloooooowwwww!"

Willow couldn't resist such words and soon she began increasing the pace, tightening her grip on Buffy's hips so she could really start to hammer the Slayer's ass. Still, she didn't pick up the pace too quickly, as while Buffy might be a Slayer unlike Faith this was her first time taking it in the ass and she wanted to make sure it remained a pleasurable experience throughout. So Willow used every ounce of knowledge she had gained from years of sodomising women to continue stretching out Buffy's butt even as she began pounding it.

That included the rather risky move of slapping Buffy's ass while Willow moaned, "Oh God, that's it Buffy, mmmmmmm, take it! Take it! Take it in your tight little Slayer ass! Ohhhhhh Goooooddddd, you're so tight, mmmmmmmm, your ass is like a dream, it's so good, so tight, oh Buffy!"

Faith had the filthiest mouth Willow had ever known and she blamed the Dark Slayer for rubbing off on her and ruining some perfectly enjoyable nights with girls she had picked up. However if Willow was honest with herself she loved it too, and after a while she couldn't have kept herself quiet if she tried. This was just so good, Buffy's ass maybe the greatest and most fuck-able ass she'd ever had the pleasure of pounding. The fact that this was literally a dream come true probably added to it, Willow fulfilling her greatest fantasy as she gave her best friend's butt the screwing it had been begging for ever since they'd met.

Initially Willow had been worried that the dirty talk would ruin what seemed like a perfect moment, but to be fair Buffy had started it and her words seem to make her friend even more turned on so she continued it, "Take it Buffy, take it like a little anal whore! Take it up your tight Slayer ass! You wanna be a butt slut just like Faith? Ooooooohhhhhhhh, then take it up the butt! Take it up the butt deep and hard, mmmmmmm, right up your Slayer butt, oh God Buffy, ohhhhhhhhhh, you have no idea how long I've wanted this."

Suddenly falling silent Willow momentarily went pale. Then she realised Buffy was too far gone to even register what she was saying and she relaxed. Even so she began using every ounce of her strength to sodomise the Slayer, Willow not really having to add much to the pace as by that point she had already been brutally banging Buffy's butt. Really the only thing that changed was that they both became incapable of coherent speech, the only sounds out of her own stupid mouth being moans, groans, grunts, cries, and other animalistic-like noises as she became nothing but a wild beast relentlessly pounding into her submissive lover's rectum to prove her dominance.

On some level Willow was aware of her own orgasms crashing through her body, the constant bashing of the end of the dildo against her clit and the indescribable mental heaven that was butt fucking Buffy the Vampire Slayer making her cum harder than ever before. But more important than her own pleasure was Buffy's, Willow grinning like the mad fool she was as she made her best friend cum over and over again, the Witch calling upon every ounce of stamina she possessed to make this the greatest ever ass fucking she had ever dished out, if not the greatest ass fucking ever.

Buffy had no previous experience with anal to compare this too, but this totally blew away any type of sex she'd had before. Even Willow's pussy eating skills, as awesome as they were, couldn't compare to the ecstasy of one anally induced orgasm after the other rocking through her body, leaving nothing but an animal frantically hammering herself back against the little Witch who somehow not only held on but managed to keep her in her place and brutally hammer her ass to all those multiple orgasms.

It felt like a miracle, but Buffy concluded it had to be magic, her best friend calling upon her powers to turn her into a rectum wrecking super stud, to use a phrase Faith liked to call her. Another phrase which suddenly came to mind was Alpha female, Buffy vividly remembering Faith telling her while Willow might be meek and kind of a follower outside the bedroom, when she got freaky something took over and she became the epitome of dominance and control. Normally Buffy was probably the Alpha of her group, but right now Willow was very much the Alpha and Buffy was nothing but her bitch. She was Willow's bitch, the very thought of it making Buffy cum extra hard.

After being in charge for so long this total submission she felt was almost better than her climaxes, Buffy suddenly furious with Willow, Faith and even Dawn for not doing a better job at convincing her to try this sooner. They could have at least done a better job of describing what a pure heaven this was. Of course more than anything she was mad at herself for blushing and shying away from anything kinky for all these years. Well no more, Buffy's last coherent thought for some time being she was done holding back, that from now on she was going to indulge in every perverted desire she'd ever had whenever she got the chance to experience it.

Then all that was left was a super powerful Witch mindlessly butt banging the oldest Slayer in existence, the two supercharged women working together to slam a long hard object into what was once a tiny virginal hole which was never meant to be entered. Orgasm after orgasm, brutal thrust after brutal thrust, scream after scream, they all melted together until two sweat soaked bodies collapsed onto the bed sheets beneath them, both best friends gasping for breath as their conscious minds slowly came back to them.

As they did they heard a clapping sound, followed by a familiar voice murmuring, "So B, ya finally tried it up the butt."

Unable, or perhaps unwilling, to pull her face from out of the bed sheets Buffy just groaned something incoherent, leaving Willow to look up with big wide eyes, "How, how did you get in here?"

Faith rolled her eyes, "Please, hotel locks are a piece of piss."

"Oh yeah, I forgot, once a felon, always a felon." Willow grumbled before adding, "What I meant to say was why did you break in here? I soundproofed the room."

"Maybe from the outside in, but not from the inside out." Faith smirked, "Honestly Will, you of all people should know you need to be real specific with magic. Or maybe your powers are slipping in your old age."

"Fuck you Faith." Willow growled, immediately regretting that was all that her exhausted mind could manage.

Grinning wickedly Faith turned around and pulled down her pants to reveal her gaping open ass hole, "As you see Will, somebody already did that. But hey, I'm up for seconds if you are. Just pull out of B's butt and we can get this party started."

Glaring at her frienemy/fuck buddy Willow almost casually pulled her dildo out of Buffy's butt hole, got to her feet and as menacingly as she could on shaky legs wearing nothing but a strap-on covered in her best friend's ass cream said, "Get out!"

Faith casually turned back around and pulled up her own pants and then licked her lips as she stared at first the dildo covered in yummy anal juices, then at Buffy's gaping ass hole and finally at Willow's scowling face, "Maybe next time."

Thankfully without another word Faith turned and left, leaving Willow to enjoy the sight of her barely conscious friend, Buffy's butt never looking prettier to the anal loving Witch. For a while she stared at the red ringed crater which used to be virgin and tight, eventually unstrapping the dildo so she could taste Buffy's heavenly ass juices, the whole time trying not to contemplate too much on what she knew she would be obsessing over in the hours, days and possibly weeks to come, that being were her powers on the fritz? And what would the repercussions be if that was the case?

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers