Prey For Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are many other techniques to arouse a woman's lust," Jacqueline began, "if you are not into writing on dogs with blood then try soaking wool in a bat's blood and put it under your lady's head while she is sleeping. Also putting ants' eggs in her bath water brings on almost instantaneous orgasm. Now, don't be doing this to us, but if you write the words in capital letters 'PAX+PIX+ABYRA+SYTH+SAMASIC' on a hazel stick and hit your lady on the head with it three times, then French kiss her, she will love you forever. Well, at least for a couple hours anyway. A bull's balls or the tail of a fox also are very erotic. Hey, Christa, let me have some!" She pulled Christa off Jack and went down on him herself.

"Now Mr. Davis," Christa began meandering, "we have several recipes we would like you to try." Christa had unzipped her jean shorts and began playing with herself while she watched Jack go in and out of Jacqueline's mouth. "We have Asafoetida which is made from devil's dung, also known as Ferula Foetida. The Hindu call it 'hing.' This hing shit is also a wonderful laxative plus it cures colic. And what about garlic? Not only does it keep the vampires off your neck and other parts of your body, it has many other benefits. Especially it is good for a limp dick. Glad to see you don't have that problem, Mr. Davis. But if you did, and you just might later, we will mix cloves of garlic with lard and rub it on you and you will be just fine in a matter of minutes. Hey Jacqueline! Jacqueline!" She pulled Jacqueline off Jack by the hair. "Tell Mr. Davis about the tools we witches use, like our lips." Christa took over while Jacqueline caught her breath and then began to speak.

"But Christa, you forgot to tell Mr. Davis what we do to toads, you know, cut off their heads and skin and boil them in our cauldron. Of course, we pry out that precious stone out of their severed head while their body is cooking. Christa?"

"Hmmmmmm?"

"Never mind, Christa. Let's see, Mr. Davis. A witch's tools. Well, I just mentioned the cauldron where we cook up stuff. It is a symbol of the Goddess and the Divine Feminine. We have our Athame, which is a double-edged knife linked with God because of its phallic nature. The Athame has a black handle. Our other knife, the Bolline, has a white handle. It is used for cutting herbs. Do you smoke dope, Mr. Davis? Can't you talk dude?"

"Never mind," Jacqueline said in disgust as Jack ignored her. "A witch's broom is called a Besom. It's not for flying. We are going to stick the other end up your ass!"

"Huh?" was all Jack could mutter.

"Oh, you really can talk, Mr Davis? Now, let's talk about the Wand. The magic tool. I want your magic tool inside me, Mr. Davis." Jacqueline was wearing a skirt and had no panties underneath. She hadn't been teasing her nether place like Christa had been but she was very wet nonetheless. She pushed Christa away, lifted her skirt up, sat in Jack's lap and slipped him inside her.

Over the next two hours Jack discovered that Jacqueline and Christa were more like bitches in heat than witches. He felt like he had been mugged when he walked out the door. He wasn't sure if it was the fucking and sucking the two girls had just administered or the potion they gave him to sip. Their own special witch's brew they said. Who the hell needed Viagra anyway is what he thought.

That discussion was enlightening Jack recalled fondly as he dialed Brett's phone number. "I'm looking for a woman who is, at least on occasion a witch who practices penis-thievery." He summarized the conversation with the girls for Brett. "So I guess I'll have to check all possible suspects for a witch's tit and an enlarged clitoris." They both laughed heartily at that prospect.

Jack got in his Mercedes and headed back toward Las Vegas. On the way he made a call on his cellular phone to his newspaper editor friend, Bill Nelson. He requested a check of the classified sections of all major newspapers within five hundred miles. A check for any 1951 Panheads advertised in the past three months.

"This is important, Bill. Hire temporaries or whatever and get it done quickly. Of course I'll pay for it."

"No you won't pay for it, Jack. I still owe you big time for your help on those serial killings when I was with the paper in Detroit. I'll get you the information as soon as I can."

Two days later, Bill called back with a list of 1951 Panheads for sale. There were only two. One phone number immediately drew Jack's attention. Right in Marvin Johnston's neighborhood.

Marvin Johnston didn't add much to the information Jack had acquired. He seemed to have no clue as to why his wife had just up and vanished. In his opinion, their marriage was fine and Laurie was happy. He did mention she appeared somewhat quiet and introspective recently, as if she was constantly thinking about something far off. Marvin told Jack that Laurie shortly before she vanished often had a look on her face that reminded him, particularly since he was a preacher, of a newly born again Christian. Marvin did mention he found some strange erotic books that Laurie had hidden and he showed them to Jack and he recognized the works of Sir Richard Francis Burton.

Jack soon discovered he had found the right 1951 Panhead. Joshua Marshall told him of the mysterious Danel who purchased it and the even more mysterious woman who rode off on it the next day. The woman now had a name, Lilith. Joshua also implied that Marvin Johnston's wife, Laurie, and this Danel had some sort of liaison.

The young girl, Rachael, was present while Joshua and Jack were talking. She added vivid descriptions of Danel and Lilith. Rachael told Jack she thought Danel must be a bad angel who took her mother and he was surprised Joshua didn't contradict her. Jack thought she was quite the outspoken bright young lady.

Joshua did insist that Jack also talk to his Native American friend Nathaniel who was also present the day Danel and Lilith picked up the Harley. He called him on the phone. Nathaniel repeated his Lilith spiel to Jack. He also mentioned that if he wanted to talk to somebody who knew more about the subject, contact one Dr. Caitlin Cornplanter of the Harvard Divinity School. Nathaniel mentioned he was in occasional contact with her via e-mail on a variety of subjects.

Jack knew he was about finished here and announced he was going to head back to Las Vegas to tie up some loose ends. "Oh, Pappy, can I go with him? You were going to take me to Granny Johnston's anyway. Can I please? I want to ride in that cool car! Mr. Davis, please, pretty please?"

Jack and Joshua looked at each other and both smiled bemusedly and nodded.

On the way to Granny Johnston's, Rachael told Jack all about her theories about dandelions and locusts. "Mr. Davis, you know there were many of them, not just Danel." Yes, that's what Joshua said too, Jack thought to himself. He wondered what the rest of them were doing. Rachael told Jack of Danel's great interest in the Great Pyramid and his story about the dollar bill and his penchant for chewing dandelions.

Rachael fell asleep and it was a quiet ride the rest of the way. He dropped her off at Granny Johnston's and she gave him a big hug and kiss and said, "Please find my mother, Mr. Davis."

Jack decided to talk to the waiter at the casino where Joseph Masterson was murdered. He apparently was the only person who had actually overheard the conversation between Masterson and this Lilith. The waiter's name was Abraham.

"What did they talk about, Abraham? Did you overhear anything?" Jack inquired.

"The lady was fluent in Hebrew. That totally impressed me. And what a looker! Absolutely incredible. One thing I really recall that intrigued me that I heard them talking about was Bigfoot. You know, Sasquatch. Another word I heard was Nephilim. You know, Nephilim, the fallen angels. Also I overheard the lady tell the dude she was a vampire. Of course she was kidding. Wasn't she?"

"Well thanks, Abraham, and I'm sure the lady was kidding about being a vampire," Jack said and left. What was the connection between all this he asked himself. Nephilim, Lilith, Sasquatch, vampires, witches, Harleys, preachers.

Jack spent the next two days almost non-stop on his computer and on the phone. He took a couple catnaps, drank cup after cup of coffee and kept right at it.

First the MPI, the Missing Persons Index, on the internet. This index listed only missing persons who were reported to a police agency. Jack wondered how many were not reported to the police.

The MPI provided a description of the missing person and the circumstances of their disappearance. Of great advantage to Jack was that it also provided the family's e-mail address and indicated the police agency handling the investigation.

Jack concentrated on missing women who initially somewhat fit the profile of Laurie Johnston. Once he pursued additional information with the family and the investigating police, he developed a list of three other women who disappeared under circumstances similar to Laurie. In each instance he was able to verify the existence of a stranger riding a motorcycle being seen with the woman or in the vicinity. He was also able to verify that each woman was somehow connected to a man who was involved in organized religion. A father in one instance and the husband in the two other cases. Jack corrected himself. The Father was a priest who was the missing woman's brother.

Brett called and Jack filled him in on the latest developments. Jack asked him to do some research on certain subjects which had piqued his interest. I'm off to Salt Lake City, Brett. That's where the second similar mysterious disappearance occurred."

To Be Continued...

12