Prey of the Incubus Ch. 01

Story Info
A gypsy girl is marked by an incubus demon and claimed.
2.8k words
4.49
103.7k
109

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was old enough now. Finally. For years he had seen the beauty that would eventually be Janarra Franco, but he knew his sister would disapprove of his taking her any younger. Besides, she was technically supposed to be in Camyron's care, and had been since she had been no more then 5 years old, but the clod spent more time with the kumpania whores then with his young charge. He might intend to marry her one day, but he was ignoring the beauty that had already begun to form.

Morlis was no such fool. He did not live with the kumpani, but given that his sister was their Rom Baro, an unusual position for a woman, he was there often enough to visit, at least once a month, so he had watched the young girl grow from an adorable child to a stunning teenager, her body developing rapidly along with her hormones. What kind of incubus would he be if he passed that up?

She was nervous around him these days, almost skittish, like she didn't know how to act. Such behavior was normal for a human around an incubus, not understanding the desire and longing the demon created in them, especially untouched humans. Fuck he loved it when they were untried. Finally he had his chance. Janarra had been sent into the woods to forage for herbs for Cahira, and naturally he followed, undetected by the little human he fully intended to claim before the day was through.

He watched her through the foliage, kneeling in the brush to hunt for the hard to find herbs that he knew his sister demanded. Moving from hiding his approach was silent to the point that he was literally standing over her before she realized he was behind her. With a gasp she turned to stare up at him, so shocked by his arrival that she remained crouched upon the ground, her right hand clutched around a root she had just managed to pull from the ground.

A grin curled his lips as he crouched gracefully to the ground in front of her, his eyes lingering over her lips, her neck, the cleavage provided by the white peasant's blouse she wore.

"Don't get up...I'll join you."

His hands reached out to relieve her of the root she held as well as the basket. Setting them aside he sank down to the ground, his left hand braced on the moss covered forest floor as he eased next to her.

"Sit Jana...join me for a break."

His seductive voice really didn't give her many options; few humans could resist the allure of an incubus. He could sense her interest in him though, the way her young eyes watched him, so she was not without her own desire of him. He was simply taking advantage of it.

Finally she sat next to him, her golden eyes watching him nervously, obviously unsure as to what to say or do. The man was ancient and rarely interacted with the children of the kumpania. She wasn't a child any longer though, at least not in the eyes of the lust demon sitting next to her. Reaching up he cupped her cheek with his right hand, his touch gentle and familiar. She'd known him since she was a child, nothing to fear here.

"Relax sweet Jana..I won't hurt you," he assured her. "I am going to take you though." Might as well give the girl fair warning, nothing she said would convince him to stop so why not be up front?

He saw the surprise in her eyes, the indecision. Should she fight? Should she say no? Try to run? Or should she do what she longed to do and give in to him? Using the hand on her cheek to pull her forward he kissed her, a gentle kiss at first, his lips pressing to her own as though massaging them. She tasted as sweet as he thought she would, his tongue flicking out to trail a path along her lips. She had never been kissed before, that much was obvious in the way her lips stay pressed firmly closed. That was going to change, quickly.

His tongue parted her lips, pushing forcefully past the soft folds to ravish her mouth, his tongue sweeping inside to dance with her own, slowly teaching her the ways of kissing in return. She was a quick student and in spite of the nerves he felt within her she responded, slowly at first, but with more enthusiasm as she became comfortable with the act.

"Lay back, Jana," he commanded gently, his right hand sliding to her shoulder to press her gently back until she lay upon the moss covered forest floor.

Bracing himself over her with his left hand his right began to slide down her neck and across the exposed skin of her chest. "When we're done you'll be a woman, and I'll be the first man to have known your body, the only man that will be able to satisfy you completely." It was an arrogant statement, but one he believed none the less.

Slowly his hands began to unlace the peasant's blouse that hid her young breasts from his gaze. He felt her nervous gaze on his face and gently he smiled as he finished untying the laces, parting the shirt to each side to reveal her tits.

"Mmm Jana...you are so fucking beautiful."

Her nubile young form was already generously endowed and his eyes devoured her hungrily. She had yet to speak a word, and he could sense her nerves, but he could also sense her anticipation which meant she wanted him, and frankly the demon within him enjoyed her nervousness, perhaps she'd even struggle just a little. Lowering himself until he laid next to her, propped up on his left elbow, his right hand slid up her torso until his fingers caressed the soft flesh of her left breast. He could hear the soft catch in her throat as he caressed her skin, his fingers teasing at her quickly puckering nipple.

"Lord Morlis?" her sweetly hesitant voice was almost shaky as though afraid of offending him.

"Shhh sweet Jana. I won't hurt you....trust me," He insisted as his dark head lowered over her. Pressing his face between her tits he inhaled a deep breath, just taking in the scent of her skin before turning his head to the side and capturing the nipple he had just been teasing with his hands between his teeth. Slowly his tongue circled the taut nub of flesh, her breathing becoming heavier with each teasing circle of his tongue.

He could feel her desire rising in spite of her confusion, and it fed him, urged him on as he continued to suck upon her hardened nipple. Turning his head he licked a path to her other breast, his lips soon passing over the neglected nipple as he teased this one in the same manner as the first, his right hand coming up to cup the breast he had just abandoned, unable to keep his touch from her. He couldn't wait to devour her.

As his lips and tongue continued to tease her nipple his right hand slid down her body, passing down over her hip, trailing over the long flowing skirt that covered her lower half until it rested gently at the top of her thigh. His fingers began to move, gathering the material in his grip as it caressed up her legs, baring her flesh to him until he felt the hem in his finger tips. Slipping his hand beneath the skirt he moaned as he felt her bare skin, her erratic breathing and heightened anticipation feeding his need to touch her. Slipping his hand between her thighs he was pleased to find she wore no panties, his hands encountering smooth flesh as his touch trailed teasingly along her warm slit. She was already wet, ready for his touch.

"Mmm...you are quite the wanton girl, aren't you?" That was good, very very good.

Gently his fingers parted the folds of her pussy, his seductive words urging her to give in to him. "Just part your thighs child, open to me and you'll know pleasure the likes of which you can't comprehend." His promise was far from an idle one, she'd be screaming her pleasure by the time he was through.

His fingers found her clit and began to tease the sensitive flesh, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger, the sound of her already wet pussy filling the air around him. "Do you hear how wet you are? You were made for passion, for sex." She would be his wanton little slut, and his alone, and he would make her burn for his touch. He had another week in the kumpania before he must depart to see to his affairs, and he would enjoy her every night of it.

Her body began to writhe beneath his touch, her hips lifting to press to his fingers as his touch gained speed, rubbing her clit faster and faster as she moaned, her legs bending at the knees and parting to spread herself completely to him. His dark head rose from her breasts, his eyes panning up to her face where it contorted in passion mingled with surprise at the depth of need that he created in her. Moving up slightly he leaned over her, his eyes passing over her young face as the full range of lust played across her beautiful features.

"I can't wait to see your face as you cum." he whispered before leaning down and pressing his lips to hers. Again his tongue parted her lips, sliding into her mouth at the same time his fingers slid down her slit and sank into her pussy, easing deeply into her virgin depths, stretching her as though to prepare her for his hard length.

"Fuck, your so tight baby," he groaned against her lips, his fingers beginning to move slowly in her tight sheath. He could feel her hands gripping to his shoulders, gentle whimpers muffled against his lips as his fingers stretched her virgin depths. In spite of her confusion at what was happening to her she still arched her hips into him, pressing his fingers deeper. He was only to happy to oblige, forcing his fingers deeper, faster, fucking her cunt with his hand, the high pitched moans that began to fall from her lips only feeding his frenzy.

"You like that, don't you baby?" he demanded.

Her swollen lips parted and she whimpered, "Yes Lord Morlis....I like it." Her tone shy as she whispered her confession to him.

He smiled gently down at her, "Good girl." She'd be so easy to mold, to make his. He knew his sister would never allow it though, not until she was older, but he didn't care any longer. He would enjoy her while he could and be damned his sisters anger.

Giving her another hard kiss he parted from her, sliding down her body until he could kneel between her thighs, his hands pushing her skirt up to her waist and baring her to his gaze. Sliding his hands beneath her ass he lifted her hips from the ground as his torso arched downward, his lips pressing to her pussy in a gentle kiss, his warm breath teasing her slit as his tongue trailed along the sweet folds.

Her body writhed in his grasp, surprised moans filled the air around him as her body responded against her will to the teasing his tongue provided. She had not even known men would put their mouth there, and here he was slipping his tongue between her swollen lips. His grip held her tightly, keeping her from squirming away, his hands controlling the rhythm as his tongue slipped between the soft folds of her pussy and found her clit, the tip of his tongue circling the sensitive nub teasingly, hungrily, his lips and tongue seeming to feed from her as he devoured her pussy.

Her moans soon turned to screams and still he continued, his tongue sliding down from her clit to sink into the sweet depths of her pussy, his lips pressing tightly to her slit as his tongue sank into her depths, in and out, fucking her with his tongue. Her hands found their way to his head, tangling into his hair as she urged him on, incoherent words spilling from her lips as she begged him to end her torment, to give her the release she felt her body building towards. Teasingly his tongue licked along the length of her slit, gentle laughter heard in response to her whimpered pleas.

"Hearing you beg only makes me harder for you, Jana. Fuck, my cock is throbbing."

A last kiss was pressed to her pussy before he lowered her hips back to the forest floor. Leaning over her his left hand braced against the ground as his right moved between them. The sound of the zipper on his pants was heard moments before the tip of his cock was felt nudging the lips of her pussy apart, sliding between the wet folds to rub it's length along her slit, the head of his cock teasing her clit before his hips shifted and with a forceful thrust he sank his cock deeply into her, filling her virgin pussy with one swift thrust.

There was some pain but he took the majority of it, blinding her to the worst of the pain of having her maidenhead breached. He wished there to be some pain...just a small amount to reinforce that he had claimed her body as his own, that she belonged to him.

A loud moan rumbled from his lips as he felt her tight sheath convulse around his cock. "Fuck baby." His head hung forward as his hips began to move, pressing deeply into her before sliding free only to thrust back into her depths. "Wrap your legs around my hips baby....do it!" he commanded when she hesitated and quickly she complied, the new angle of her legs allowing his cock to sink even more deeply into her. Her gentle cries grew in volume until she was nearly screaming with each thrust of his cock.

His hips began to thrust faster, harder, burying his cock in her pussy to the hilt each time he sank into her. Pressing forward he ground his pelvis against her own, grinding his cock into her pussy and causing a great deal of friction to pass against her clit as he pressed into her.

"Who does your pussy belong to, Jana?" He demanded, his cock sliding free only to thrust into her even harder then before, his left hand gripping her thigh and pulling her more tightly against him, almost as though he couldn't fuck her hard enough. For a long moment she couldn't respond, the high pitched screams over taking her lips as he kept his frantic pace, his cock pounding into her sweet pussy in a way that would practically brand her for life.

"Y...y...you Lord Morlis," she screamed, her back arching as he thrust deeply into her.

"Good girl," he moaned. "I'll always own you...forever," his words a demand, not a request. His eyes locked to her own as he continued to thrust against her, his head dipping down to capture a nipple between his teeth.

"Cum for me baby....cum all over my cock."

Her fingers curled into his shoulders, her nails digging into his flesh as his teeth and lips teased at her nipple, his cock fucking her mercilessly, grinding into her untried depths with a force that bespoke of his inner demonic nature, making sure to tease her clit with each grinding rotation of his hips.

She was close, her body writhing without control beneath each forceful thrust, her whimpered cries revealing just how close she was to her release. His hips gained speed and he slammed his cock into her pussy, his lips sucking hard on her nipples as he fucked her, claiming her body and forcing it to succumb to him.

Her body tightened beneath his seconds before her shrill scream ripped through the woods, her pussy tightening convulsively upon his cock as she came, her tight walls clenching on his cock to the point that he could not contain his own release and with a final thrust he buried his cock within her, a growled roar ripping from his lips as he joined her in her release, stream after stream of his cum filling her, his essence marking her, only further claiming her as his own.

Collapsing over her he laid against her, his cock remaining buried in her sweet pussy, his lips brushing gently over her own as she panted against his lips, tears filling her eyes from the force of her release and the confusion of the afternoon's events. When her gaze finally met his he smiled slowly.

"You're mine now Janarra. Forever."