Price of Past Miracles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was also well built, but not as toned as Jonnie, and he had more hair on his body... something that had always made Megan feel more comfortable with him. She realized it was another way in which he had reminded her of her Dad...

She felt anything BUT comfortable with Jonnie... he excited her in ways she hadn't even known were possible or could even have imagined when she was younger. What she HAD imagined had scared her so badly that it had held her back from him. But now... she wasn't afraid any more. She was ready for whatever he wanted to do to her... She just hoped he really would be able to stay in control and keep her from pushing things too far because she wanted him in the worst way...

Jonnie groaned softly at the look in Megan's eyes and it was almost his undoing. So many nights he'd dreamed of her staring at him with desire as he'd made love to her... but the look she was giving him at that moment was so much more than just desire... Rampant lust... wanton passion... deep, deep love... and absolute trust...

He growled softly as he bent down and picked her up and carried her over to his bed, laying her down. He leaned beside her and stared at her as he trailed his right fingers over her lips, grinning sexily when she parted them and ran the tip of her tongue over her lips and the tips of his fingers. The flames in her eyes told him she was really anticipating the feel of his lips as he tasted her body...

An answering fire roared through his body, causing him to groan as it settled with a hard throb right in his groin, making his stiff cock ache even more.God, Meg... I want you so badly... but I promised you... I promised US... We have plenty of time... but I just hope I can keep that promise... He closed his eyes and took a deep, cleansing breath, willing the ache to subside so he could concentrate on giving her as much pleasure as possible while staying in control.

He kept his eyes closed when he felt her reach up and grasp his neck, pulling him down to kiss him in such a softly erotic way that his lips actually started to tingle. He groaned as he felt the tingle spreading over his body and settling in his groin as she deepened the kiss... she was making love to his mouth and it was working on his cock as well!

Jonnie lost it when Megan rolled toward him and caressed her left leg between his thighs, rubbing her thigh on his tight balls and aching dick. His hips jerked as he exploded into his workout sweat shorts and he moaned loudly into her mouth as she continued to massage his pulsing shaft with her leg. As it ended, he groaned softly as their lips parted when he flopped back on the bed beside her, panting heavily.

She lifted up on her elbow and smiled down at him as she reached over and ran her fingers through his raven hair, smoothing the curling strands over the tops of his ears. "Do you think that will help you to maintain some control so we don't break OUR promise? You're physically stronger than me, Jonnie... so I would be unable to stop you from taking me... not that I'd want to!!! And I can't promise that I won't beg you to take me! So ultimately, you ARE the one who needs to be strong and in control... But you're an eighteen-year-old guy whose hormones are raging and your soul mate is naked in your bed, willing to let you do whatever you want with me... Hmmm... you think we're asking just a bit too much of you?!!!" she asked half jokingly and half seriously.

He grinned at her, rolling onto his side facing her as he propped his head on his left hand. "I really do appreciate the fact that you understand just how hard this is for me..." He paused and chuckled as she glanced down at his crotch and smirked at his choice of words. "OK... how DIFFICULT this is for me! Oh, Megan... I never thought it could feel so good to do the things we've done and we haven't even gone all the way yet! How long do you think it will take before we have to go that far in order to give each other as much pleasure as we already have?!!"

He looked at her in awe as they both widened their eyes and shook their heads in wonder. Then he continued, "Right now, I can't even imagine how it's going to feel when I finally... get inside you..." He closed his eyes briefly, as just saying the words made his cock start to stir again. "But I'm also a little scared. Even though we know we're meant to be together, you and I are going to be spending quite a bit of time apart over the next few years. And I'm afraid if we rush to that, it will make it that much harder for us to be apart. We have to go ahead and set our plans for our future goals in motion... we've both known what we want to do with our lives and we can't change that now just because you've finally seen the light..."

He stopped and snorted with laughter when she huffed and reached over and shoved her hand on his shoulder, flopping him onto his back as she knocked him off balance. Jonnie scrambled back up and tackled her, pinning her to the bed beneath him, the feel of her nakedness against him reminding him that he still wanted to taste her...

Their chests heaved together as he lay over top of her. "We have lots of time, Megan... I'm sure I can figure out ways to pleasure you that will keep you coming back for more every time we're apart... Let me show you..." he said seductively as he started to work his way down her body with his lips and hands.

Megan writhed as he ravaged both of her breasts, alternately torturing each one with his mouth while caressing the other with his hand... sucking as much of the tips into his mouth as he could and then backing off to lave her nipples with his tongue. When he felt her hips rolling beneath him, he sucked her left nipple between his lips and nipped it lightly with his teeth. She screamed as her hips bucked against his stomach and he moaned as he felt her soft cunt hair tickling him.

Jonnie released her nipple, kissed her breasts and continued working his way down her body as her climax subsided. He glanced up when his face was poised just above her pussy and saw her head raised, her hazel eyes burning at him in anticipation. He held her gaze as he bent down and slipped his tongue between her pussy lips and licked her softly a few times.

"Oh, Jonnie..." she breathed as her head fell back onto the mattress and her thighs opened wide in further invitation.

"Oh, Meg... sweet Megan!" he groaned as his mouth claimed her flesh and his tongue delved inside to taste more of her sweet cunt. He remembered what Barbie had told him about not being too forceful, so he kept his lips and tongue soft as he kissed and licked at her satiny flesh, but it was all he could do to not just open his mouth wide and devour her! God she tasted good!!!

Not that he had any idea how a girl's cunt was supposed to taste, but he couldn't imagine anyone tasting better... or smelling sweeter. That was why he'd always called her "sweet Megan." He realized now that the scent he'd picked up from her every time he was around her after they hit puberty was the scent of her arousal. Every time she was near him, her attraction to him had caused her juices to flow and he'd been able to smell her excitement... but where it had scared her, it had driven him to distraction!

That was why he'd always felt as confused as she and afraid to tell her how strongly he felt about her. He'd always gotten such mixed signals, but not from anything she had done deliberately. She had no control over her pheromones that had called to him, but her fear always made her back away from him. And since he had no idea why her scent drove him wild, he could only go on how she acted toward him and she had always been afraid of him...

Now she was no longer afraid of him, but he was starting to fear what was happening between them... it was way more powerful than he'd ever imagined. If anything ever happened to her, he knew he'd never feel anything like how she made him feel ever again... worse than that... he wouldn't care what happened to himself.

Jonnie took a deep breath and inhaled Megan's scent as he fought away the gnawing fear in his gut that he'd not be able to live without her... He let the sweet taste of her juices that were constantly flowing, the erotic movement of her body and her loud moans and desperate cries of his name as she came over and over for him reassure him that nothing would ever tear them apart...

When she could take no more, Megan dug her fingers into the wavy black hair on his head where it had been nestled between her legs for almost an hour and begged breathlessly, "Jonnie... please!!! I can't keep doing this! Oh, God... Oh my, God!!! Aaaaaahhhh!!!" she wailed as she came again when he sucked softly on her clit once more. Then, mercifully, he released her and placed a soft kiss on her mound. She felt him crawling up over her as she lay there panting, rolling her head back and forth, her eyes closed as she tried to will her muscles to stop twitching.

She smiled hugely and started chuckling when she heard Jonnie softly singing "Happy Birthday" to himself, and then he leaned down and kissed her and she could clearly taste and smell herself on his lips. It set her senses pulsing even faster than remembering how he had moaned with her when he tasted his cum in her mouth.

Megan wrapped herself around Jonnie and writhed her hips against him as she deepened their kiss and moaned wantonly when he rubbed his hard cock inside his shorts fully between her spread open pussy. She groaned gutturally as her cunt throbbed harder than she'd ever felt before and the sudden need to feel his cock fill her sent her hands to the waist of his shorts as she tried to push them down.

Jonnie groaned as he felt her hands push inside his shorts and grab his ass and he kept thrusting against her until he realized she was using her hands to work his shorts down. He rested his full weight on top of her for a moment as he reached down and pulled his shorts back up and then took her wrists and moved her arms up over her head, imprisoning her hands.

She was grunting into his mouth in protest, so he lifted up to look down at her and said softly, "No Meg... we're not prepared for that and you know it." She looked like she was about to cry. "My sweet Megan... I know how badly you want this and, believe me... so do I!" he groaned desperately. "But it's too soon, my love! I'm afraid that when I finally take all of your body... I'll never be able to be away from you again! Do you understand?!!" he asked her softly and then released her wrists to kiss her desperately when she whimpered and nodded her head.

He held her close as they rolled to the side and continued to kiss, writhe and moan together until she made both of them come when she reached into his shorts and stroked his thick cock as she rubbed her clit on the tip through his shorts. She moaned loudly as she could feel his shaft pulsing in almost the same rhythm as her own climax pulsed through her body and it made her wonder if orgasms felt the same for him as they did for her...

As he held her while their breathing returned to normal, she kissed his neck and said softly, "I love you, Jonnie... and happy birthday. But I feel guilty because I feel like you gave me a present rather than me giving you one!"

His arms tightened around her for a moment and then he loosened his hold and leaned back to look at her as he replied, "Oh no, Meg... you gave me exactly what I wanted! You... all I wanted was you! To have you open yourself to me and trust me... this was the best birthday I've ever had!" His smile turned sad as he added, "I'm just sorry that I won't be able to be with you on your birthday next month to give you whatever you want..."

Megan smiled softly and pulled his head toward hers for a tender kiss. Then she replied, "Oh, Jonnie... I already told you that I felt like you'd given me a gift... So let's just say that we celebrated our birthdays together tonight... OK?!!"

They both smiled genuinely when he nodded in agreement. Then they shared a tender kiss, took deep breaths and backed away from each other as they both felt desire still churning inside of them. Jonnie rolled off the bed, picked up Megan's clothes and handed them to her and told her to use his bathroom to clean up and dress, then he took some clothes and went to the hall bathroom to do the same.

Over the next week and a half before Megan left for Northwestern, they didn't let themselves remove any clothing again... they found plenty of ways to pleasure each other with their hands without having to do that. Both of them knew that it would be too dangerous for them to be naked together again... they knew they were playing with fire...

And both Megan Richards and Jonnie North were starting to fear being totally consumed by the inferno they knew would rage out of control when they finally consummated the ultimate intimate connection of their bodies... That fear made them back away from each other over the next couple of years until Megan's fear that she was about to lose Jonnie forever made them finally realize that they were no longer scared of being burned...

12