All Comments on 'Primal Frontiers Ch. 01'

by Lust_Personified

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
Good start

... And hope for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Start

Very much wanting more - love the start and premise - going all the right way !!!!

MORE PLEASE

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
GOOD PROMISE, BUT STILL UNFULFILLED

Your story shows great promise, but so far, it's only promise; it left me totally unsatisfied. Reading your first page caused me to think there would be at least three more--your set-up for the plot had great detail, but was soooo sloooow, when you cut it off at two pages, it made me want to say,"WTF happened?"

I know it's your story, but I think you should have had more sexual interplay the first morning. Anyway, It's your story, and I gave you ***. I truly expect to give you a well deserved ***** when you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She decided it was really none of her business and turned to drop the boxers into the clothes hamper. Without thinking, she brought them up to her face and inhaled the scent again, letting it fill her nostrils completely.

What momma is inhaling is the scent of her own 20 year old boy Brian's semen. She imagines where that semen came from. "She turned her head to one side and pictured Brian's huge, naked cock sticking up in front of her face. The pulsing veins, the smooth skin over rigid flesh, the hefty balls begging to be properly released of their hot seed." Real soon she sees exactly how her boy's semen got into his boxers and she knows he's got plenty more where that came from. Mom is stunned: "She could plainly see Brian's prominent morning erection in his boxer briefs. It wasn't so much that he had an erection, but rather how incredibly large it was that surprised her. How am I not supposed to look at that, she wondered. It was so long and thick and she could plainly see the outline of the swollen head at the tip." Karen's cunt runs like a river, and Brian sniffs the air and inhales a strong musky aroma deep into his young lungs. It's the best thing a son can ever scent--it's his own mother's cunt-smell. Brian loves the smell of his mother's warm wet cunt, mom loves the smell of her boy's creamy semen--this couple were fucking made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great build up for the story but this is only part one right?

This is a great build up for potentially a very good story.

Part 2 cumming shortly, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
can bigdaddyg123 PLEASE die already?

I am SICK of finding a good story and finding that perverse freak retelling the fucking story in a creepy way, come on man, we like this category but for christ sake go preach about incest elsewhere, we don't want to hear about "mommy-holes" and shit, your comments aren't romantic they are Disgusting

Lust_PersonifiedLust_Personifiedabout 10 years agoAuthor
Just the beginning

Thank you all for the feedback, it is much appreciated. And rest assured that this is only the first of several chapters in the story of Karen and Brian. I am already working on chapter two where things definitely begin to... heat up.

ekim22ekim22about 10 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to write this! Well written so far. Hopefully there will be a few voyeuristic moments leading up the the "main event". Catching her in her panties, a nip slip, accidental touching, etc!

Great job so far!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Enjoy this story. The character development is in-depth and has breath. The characters and plot are believable. The chemistry and romantic emotional attachment between mother and son reflects the beginning of a truly loving incestuous long lasting relationship built on respect, adoration and sexual compatibility. Rated chapter 1 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous