Primal Frontiers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Hadley was very embarrassed and apologized at the mistake. They said it was no problem and bid him a good day. "Hm. I guess you were right Brian – you're old mom looks pretty good!" Brian just smiled, worried he might speak his mind. He grabbed their bags from the trunk of the car and together they walked along the path leading up to their Scout Lodge. Karen unlocked the door and they walked inside.

It was indeed very small just as the man had said, maybe only twenty by forty feet she estimated. There was a wood burning stove in one corner, a small wooden tabled in the opposing corner, a deer skin rug on the floor, and a set of bunk beds against the back wall. That was it. It was exactly what the two of them had wanted when they planned this trip: a tiny, remote, winter escape far removed from the headaches of their everyday lives.

"Man, this is so great. Just the two of us here with no other bullshit," Karen said. She was completely beside herself with glee.

"Exactly. We can use a nice long break from that." After they settled in, she went on for quite a while with Brian about all the fun activities they were going to do and how this was just what the two of them needed to reward all of their hard work. Brian was just so happy to be with her, enjoying her company and their pleasant conversations that it seemed only the two of them could have. They both understood each other on a level that was special and deeply fulfilling, aside from Brian's more fleshly obsessions.

They built a fire in the stove and chatted about everything just like they used to when they lived together, telling jokes and reminiscing about growing up. After a while, the mood felt nice and relaxed so Karen decided it was a good time to bring something up again.

"So, how come you're not dating any girls at school?" Brian lowered his head a little and just poked the embers with a stick. "Come on, you can talk to me about it," Karen assured him.

"I don't know. I guess I just haven't found any that I want to date," he shrugged.

"Well, you don't have todatethem necessarily. You could just, you know... hang out."

"You mean a one-night-stand?" Brian raised his eyebrows and gave her a good-natured smirk. Karen giggled.

"I didn't say that! Did I say that? No, I just mean that it's okay to take a break from the schoolwork sometimes if you want to go out and meet people. Being on the dean's list doesn't mean you can't have fun, you know."

"I know, mom. I just... I really don't want to talk about it right now." Karen tilted her head and frowned. It saddened her to think her son didn't feel comfortable talking to her. They had always been so completely open with each other.

"I'm sorry, Brian, I just worry about you is all. I just want my baby to be happy – it's a mom thing." Karen sighed as the fire crackled. "I mean after your dad left, I did everything I could to make sure you had a good life, agreatlife. I didn't want you feeling like you'd been shorted in any way so I promised myself I would teach you how to be a man, even though I wasn't sure how the hell I was going to do it." Karen stared into the flames as she recalled the memories. "And now youarea grown man and you're so amazing... but I still try to keep that promise."

She pursed her lips and put her hand on top of his. Brian nodded his head sympathetically and kissed her on the cheek, catching a whiff of her fragrant brown hair as he did.

"Thanks, mom. Don't worry, I am happy. Happy to be right here with you." Karen's eyes held tears in them which she quickly wiped away. Eventually, Brian had to excuse himself. "I gotta go to the bathroom. Did you see one around here, mom?" Karen pointed toward the back of the cabin.

"Yeah, it's right outside the back door," she said with a grin. Brian opened the door and saw the outhouse standing about thirty feet away.

"Oh... an outhouse. Great," he said sarcastically.

"Come on, don't be a wuss. This is the real outdoors here, remember?"

"Yeah, I know. I've got to pee so bad I honestly don't even care right now," Brian replied. Karen chuckled.

"Go ahead, sweetie. I'm going to get changed into my PJ's and make our beds anyways. See you in a minute." Brian walked out and used the outhouse which, as expected, was very old and rickety. He shivered as the cold wind blew through the cracks in the wood. He finished up and jogged back inside to feel the warmth of the cabin. As soon as he got inside, he saw his mother squatting down on the floor going through her bag. She had changed into a white long john top and bottom that was absolutely form-fitting.

"I'm just getting our pillow cases out and we should be all set," she said with her back to him.

"Okay...," Brian said faintly, unable to detach his eyes from his mother's exquisite body. He was fixated on the two perfectly plump globes of her ass cheeks supported by her strong yet feminine thighs perched beneath her. The long underwear pants were so tight, he could even see the mound of her crotch slightly bulging from behind. She must have a chubby little pussy. The thought just popped into his head out of nowhere. He suddenly felt very ashamed of himself and strained to tear himself away from what he saw. Before he could, Karen stood up and spun around to face him, looking somewhat puzzled by the expression on his face.

"Here you go, hun," she said as she tossed him his blue pillow case.

"Thanks, mom." His words were difficult to manage as the image of his mom's flawless ass burned itself deep into his mind. Having private thoughts about her was bad enough but now it was spilling over into reality. He was going to have contain himself over the next few days. She's your mom for Christ's sake, he thought. Get your shit together, Brian. It was supposed to be his special time with his favorite person in the whole world on her 40th birthday no less.

He promised himself he would have no further issues with being around his mother in such a way. He would absolutely hate himself if he made her think less of him or made her feel uncomfortable whatsoever.

"I'll take the top bunk, mom," Brian said as he threw his pillow up.

"Are you sure? You can sleep on bottom if you want, I really don't mind."

"No, I'd rather be up top. You're probably gonna wake up before me so it'll be easier for you to get up and moving without waking me."

"Alright, I'll sleep on bottom," Karen said. The two of them brushed their teeth and climbed into their beds. They had a big day tomorrow and they both tried to get to sleep quickly.

The next morning, Karen awoke around 7:30. She laid there for a while, just enjoying the first moments of the day. A few birds were singing faintly outside, the window was translucent with frosty sunlight, and the room smelled of campfire from the smoldering logs in the cast iron stove. She heard Brian rolling around on the cot above her and saw the springs moving back and forth. He sat up and hung his feet over the side of the bed, which made Karen grin to herself. Her little boy was such a man now, she thought, with his hairy legs and big manly feet. Brian gave a yawn and a stretch before lowering himself out of the bed and planting his feet on the floor.

Karen could now see him from the chest down with his back to her. He scratched his head and rubbed his eyes as he looked about the room. He turned his body and stood at a side angle to Karen whose grin had now faded away from her face. It was replaced by a look of astonishment because she could plainly see Brian's prominent morning erection in his boxer briefs. It wasn't so much that hehadan erection, but rather how incredibly large it was that surprised her. It protruded firmly from his underwear making the material tent and stretch several inches in front of him. How am I not supposed to look at that, she wondered. It was so long and thick and she could plainly see the outline of the swollen head at the tip. His dick was like a massive branch extending from the slender tree trunk of his body. She watched as he reached down with one hand and slipped it into his underwear. He adjusted his penis so that it was tucked straight up into his waistband, making it only slightly less noticeable.

Brian then turned towards the beds to take his blankets off and fold them up. Karen was paralyzed with awkwardness and a touch of curiosity as her son's huge boner stood proudly over her face. She was looking up at his package from underneath now as he folded the linens, and so she could see the bulge of his nut sack below that steel pipe of a cock. She pretended to still be asleep but didn't dare look away from such a sight. Her pussy moistened without her consent as a response to what she saw.

It seemed like an eternity before he was finished, but he finally knelt down by the suitcase and started digging for his clothes. Karen let out a quiet gasp in relief. She heard the sound of Brian pulling his pants up around his waist and zipping the zipper. She drew in a deep breath and pretended to awaken.

"Morning mom," Brian said politely.

"Oh, hey... good morning honey," Karen replied as she gave a convincing yawn. She could still make out the lump in the front of his trousers. "What time is it?"

"It's almost eight o'clock. I'm going to head down to the front desk and see about getting some breakfast. I'll ask what's-his-name about the hiking trails while I'm down there."

"Mr. Hadley," Karen said, her eyes still puffy from sleep. Brian finished getting dressed and tied his boots up tight.

"Right, Mr. Hadley. Anyways, I'll be back with some food in a little while, okay?"

"Okay, love you sweetie."

"I love you too mom," Brian said as he put his heavy jacket on. He walked out into the chilly morning air and shut the door behind him. At last Karen was alone, although she wasn't quite sure that was a good thing given the thoughts she was having. She had slept with just a few guys in the past ten years but none of them were anything special. In fact, they were all less than average in the size department but they took the edge off of her sexual appetite, at least for a little while. Now it had been over a year since she'd been with a man and the biggest dick she'd ever seen in her life had been just mere inches from her face. She felt helpless against her craving as her hand went into the front of her long johns.

Karen was abashed at how sopping wet her pussy was as her fingers automatically pressed against her clit. She spread her legs open and rubbed little circles against it, already feeling the onset of an orgasm. She turned her head to one side and pictured Brian's huge, naked cock sticking up in front of her face. The pulsing veins, the smooth skin over rigid flesh, the hefty balls begging to be properly released of their hot seed. She opened her mouth and winced her eyes as the climax rocked her body, sending intense waves of pleasure which flushed her face and curled her toes. She let out a guttural scream that took her by surprise.

"Oh fuck yes, Brian!"

She trembled with the fading aftershocks of orgasm and used her palm to rub her entire pussy. It was dripping with hot juices and the whole cabin now reeked of her womanly aroma. Karen took some deep breaths as she tried to recover but just then, the door knob turned. She quickly jumped up and scrambled over to the wood burning stove. Brian walked in and she turned over her shoulder.

"Hey. Did you find anything out?" She started to twist up some papers in preparation for a fire. Her face was still red and glazed with sweat.

"Yeah, and I got some biscuits with jam and some fresh milk. What are you doing, mom?" Karen looked over with a motherly smile.

"Oh I'm just getting a fire going. I think it's cold in here. Do you think it's cold? I'm feeling pretty cold." Karen spoke quickly as she began flicking the lighter. Brian was confused.

"Really? Because it looks like you're sweating," he said as he set the food down on the small table. As he took his jacket off, he noticed a peculiarly sweet odor in the air. He sniffed and there was no doubt in his mind that it was pussy, pungent and fresh. He dropped his coat on the floor and inhaled deeply through his nose. The scent went down into his lungs then up into his brain where it swirled about and clouded his thoughts.

Brian was dizzy with lust. He moseyed over to the fireplace where Karen was still flicking the lighter. "Here mom, let me help you with that," he said dreamily. She handed him the lighter and he knelt down next to her closely, placing his hand on her thigh for balance as he did. The honeyed smell of sex grew even stronger as he was obviously nearer to the source. Brian got the lighter working and the small flames began to grow. He brought his face to the opening of the stove and blew gently into it, causing the cinders to glow bright and ignite the tinder. "There we go, now it's going good," he said as he looked up at his Karen's face.

They locked eyes in silence and stared with a reckless hunger, his hand still clutching firmly her warm thigh as she rested on one knee. The sexual tension was palpable and definite. The air was saturated with it and with each passing second they stared deeper and deeper into each other's eyes, both knowing that they should break away before things got too far but both unable to deny what they felt inside. Finally, Brian stood up and interjected. "You look a little tense, mom. Do you want me to help you with that too?"

"Oh um, sure," she stammered. He slowly walked behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. Karen melted under his touch as his strong hands rubbed and kneaded her shoulders. She tilted her head to one side and moaned quietly as he massaged his way up to her neck muscles and brought his own head closer so that she could feel his breath upon her skin. It gave her goose bumps and combined with his ever more sensual rubbing made her body feel pleasant and tingly all over. Karen raised her arm up and placed a hand on the back of Brian's head, twirling her fingers in his soft hair. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, enjoying the feel of a real man with his whiskery chin and his strong muscles and his big, juicy cock – she just wanted to suck the cum right out of it. She gasped and opened her eyes, startled by the direction her mind was going.

"Whew! Yup, it's much better in here now, thank you honey," she practically shouted as she stood up. "This food's gonna get cold and we should probably get ready to go soon too 'cause we've got a bunch of stuff to do today." Her juices were practically running down her legs as she scurried over to the little table where the food sat.

"Yeah, mom..." Brian muttered as he snapped out his spell, "yeah, you're right we're burning daylight here." The two of them ate the biscuits and drank the milk then proceeded to brush their teeth and prepare for the day. While she was in the outhouse, Karen changed out of her panties which were soaked through with juices. She wiped her labia and slid on a fresh pair. A nice long hike was the first thing on the agenda so they would need to bundle up. She stepped into her snowsuit and pulled the straps over her shoulders. She was definitely ready to exert some of her pent up energy. She went back inside and saw that Brian was dressed and ready to go too. He had staged their packs by the door and was looking down at a map spread out on the table.

"Hey, sweetie. Did you find a good route for us to take?"

"Yeah," Brian began tracing a line on the map with his finger. "If we head due west for about two hundred yards or so, the trail will start curving to the north. We stay on that for about a mile before we reach the bluff. Then we just head back the way we came when we're done."

"Great. Seems easy enough," Karen said with a smile and a shrug.

"Should be. We just gotta get back before sundown. It's supposed to get below zero tonight," Brian warned as he flipped his pack onto his back. Karen followed suit.

"Whew! No thanks. We'll be snugged up by the fireplace before then. Come on, let's head out." They stepped out of the cabin and locked the door behind them. Mr. Hadley was chopping wood on a giant stump outside of the Front Desk cabin. He was picking up a new log from the pile when he noticed the two campers.

"Good morning!" he yelled to them.

"Morning, Mr. Hadley," they shouted back.

"Headed out to Eagle's Bluff are ya?"

"Yeah, we heard it's amazing," Karen said.

"Oh, it is, it is. Just watch yourself, though. That trail is pretty old and it's hard to follow sometimes."

"What'd he say?" Brian asked.

"He said it's getting pretty cold but have a good time... something, I don't know," she answered. "Okay, we will!" They both waved to Mr. Hadley who seemed confused but just went back to splitting the logs.

Karen and Brian walked down the path that led away from the comfy cabin and the warmth of the cast iron stove, into the wilderness, where anything can happen.

12