Prime Time Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we fucked we began to French kiss. Our tongues probed each other's mouths Brenda allowed me to suck on her tits as she continued to ride me.

I pulled her close to me as our hot sticky sweaty naked bodies rubbed together. During this time I sucked on her breasts. She just moaned with a breathy lustful voice saying "Oh yes baby let mommy nurse you."

I could feel my cum begin swelling up in my cock and I knew it wasn't going to be long until I exploded my load. I let Brenda know I was going to cum and she continued to ride me like it was no big deal and we continued until I spunked my massive load deep into her pussy.

"Oh baby you don't know how long I have waited for this," Brenda crooned

Brenda did something that took me by surprise in that she did something I would have never imagined She crawled on top of her desk on all fours and said with a lustful tone "Take me doggie style here on the desk"

With that invitation I wasted no time in thrusting my still hard cock into her pussy and slouching down on top of her as we proceeded to make it on her desk.

"Oh yes Dave" she moaned. "Make me your hot little slut."

It was that hot animalistic sex. We were fucking like two wild dogs in heat, Brenda on her hands and knees and me slouched over her body pounding her like a jack hammer.

As Brenda's next orgasm coursed through her body, she dropped to her elbows and grabbed the sides of the desk with her hands, She then arched her back and gasped for breath as the orgasm reached its peak and she climaxed flooding my cock with her sweet sticky cream.

"Don't stop baby," she hollered. "Pound me like a whore"

I continued to hammer her hard and fast and she was really getting into it. I fucked her until we both came again and then she wanted it one more time but she wanted it slow and gentle and missionary style.

Brenda laid her sweaty body out on the desk and I laid my sweaty body on top of her and my cock sank into her slippery dripping wet cum soaked pussy. She then wrapped her hot little legs around my back and pulled me in as we fucked slow and intensely.

We fucked in that position for about 5-10 minutes and it wouldn't be long until both of us would cum in unison as our juices melted together in one gigantic erotic smoothie.

By now it was almost approaching 1:30 in the afternoon and Brenda said "Lets blow this joint honey and grab something to eat."

We took our cars and met at Brenda's placed then loaded up in my SUV, grabbed some food and headed for the mountain cabin Brenda had leased We spent the entire weekend at the cabin fucking, eating and just enjoying each other's company and celebrating our new union together.

Come Monday we gave the presentation and the client was happy and Brenda and I "celebrated" for the remainder of the week off the Mr. Douglas had given us back at the cabin.

As with all things, this eventually would come to an end and I would have to go back to Chicago and Brenda would stay in Phoenix. I have not forgotten her and she still writes me long lustful letters and on occasions comes to visit me about 3 times a year and we "make up for lost time" so to speak.

Since that time, I have found a world of older women whose carnal pleasures I have immensely enjoyed. Once you have savored the nectar of a ripe honeysuckle in the prime of its season, nothing else will do :)