Primetime Charna: Nude Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohh me too Kirk. Wait a little while if you can….you feel so good." She liked my cock (and every other cock) to be rock hard when she came. Her pleasure was intensified if she could move left and right and up and down (as well as in and out) when she came, and the stiffness of the cock was important to her. If I came too long before she did, my cock wasn't rock hard when she came and her grind didn't provide maximum pleasure.

"Uunngg shit I'm trying. What did you say when he said he liked how you looked?"

"I just said, 'Thank you, Dr. Bondi.' He told me to call him Gerardo, not Dr. Bondi." First names always tend to decrease any social gap. He was older, in a position of respect, and a stranger, so it was an important step in seducing young girls like my wife. He didn't know it was unnecessary with Charna.

"Uunngg that's cool. So did Gerardo like my wife's body?" I'm a dumb question junkie.

"Ooohh honey he did. He told me to change and leave my clothes in his office….ooohh god I'm so bad…..He pointed at a tiny robe hanging on a nail and started to give me instructions to the classroom." I knew Charna, so I knew what was coming.

"Uunngg I know what you did".

"What?"

"You changed in front of him and let him escort you to the classroom."

"Oohh god yes. I was still standing and all I had on was that thin silk sundress so I just took it off….oohh honey your cock is sooo hard." It was about to lose its full rigidity. Fuck I was close.

"Uunngg shit it can't get any harder. Then what? I'll bet you didn't put that robe on right away did you?"

"Oooohh god no. I asked him what I should do." I could picture her standing naked in front of him asking him what she should do. I had no doubt her legs were not modestly together in a model's pose, and I was sure she was facing him full on.

"That's a pretty wide open question…uunngg shit I'll bet he was thinking twice before he answered that one." Who wouldn't? I never fucked around after I married Charna, but I still had nasty comments on the tip of my tongue when girls left themselves open like that. I just never said them.

"Ooohh god honey I hope so….He told me to move every few seconds so the images would continually change for the camera….oohh god your cock feels so good tonight." I had to agree. My cock did feel good.

"Then he said I could do anything except touch myself while I posed." I knew that induced a stream in her cunt, and I began to picture her standing in front of him with juice all around her opening.

"Uunngg do you know how much I love this? He was staring at your pussy wasn't he? Shit your cunt is so beautiful, how could he help it?" I like to answer my own rhetorical questions.

"Oohh honey he was….he never looked at my eyes while he gave me posing instructions…oohh I love to talk to you like this while you fuck me." I love it too. We share an intimacy that not many other married couples share, and it is undeniably exciting for both of us.

"Uunngg and I love to hear your stories. I miss the stories you used to tell me in Denver." Even before the time my best friend Dick fucked her, we almost never fucked without talking about somebody else fucking her.

"Oohh honey I miss that too. I miss telling you about your friends…. oohh god I loved getting fucked by them."

"I miss it too….uunngg shit your cunt is slick. So then what happened tonight?"

"Gerardo said we had better get to class….oohh honey he had a hard on when he stood up. He held the robe for me, but when he wrapped it around me he ran his hands across my nipples." She liked it better when men openly touched her rather than doing it as a cheap feel, but any touch was a good touch to my wife.

"Uunngg damn Charna. How did that feel?"

"Ooohhh god honey it was a direct shock right to my cunt….mmmm then he turned and his cock rubbed against my ass….ooohh god honey I'm so close…..he pushed it against me for a couple of seconds before he opened the door so we could go." He didn't look her in the eye and tell her what he was going to do like she preferred, but he did let her feel he was interested. I pictured his cock against her gorgeous ass and that was the trigger I couldn't resist any longer.

"Uunngg shit I love to fuck you Charna….I'm sorry I can't hold it anymore." The vision of this anonymous professor taking advantage of a young coed sent me over the edge, and my contractions were so intense there was an element of pain. When I come I lose all track of my surroundings, but when the severest portion of my orgasm had passed I could feel Charna was also coming.

"Oooohhh god oooohhhh god ooohhh fuck me fuck me oohhh oohhh honey oohhh god ohhh I love to come oooohhh god honey I love to fuck." We both came with the intensity one has after a prolonged period of celibacy. We hadn't been celibate, but it had been twenty-six days since another man had fucked my gorgeous wife. Neither of us wanted it to happen again. I knew her orgasms were as intense as mine were, but the difference was that she was able to subconsciously speak real words during hers. I just grunted and moaned during mine, and it was only by listening to our tapes that I knew I made any sounds at all. She wrenched my cock every possible direction during her orgasm, and I was proud it was still fully rigid by the time she started to calm. It half softened after she finished her orgasm, and it didn't take long to become fully hard again. Charna likes that short time interval between a spurting hard cock and the same cock hard for a second time ready to begin another climb to Mt. Orgasm. I like to stroke my half-hard cock into her cunt after she has come too. She is a little too sensitive for my true boner and the sperm squishing around always helps me get hard again.

"That was great Charna. But I still don't know who fucked you."

"I'll tell you. Just hold on. I want your next one to be as good as that one. We walked down the hall in the art department and all I had on was this tiny robe….oohhh god I could feel my pussy juice on my thighs and I was going to take the robe off so an entire class could see it."

"Uunngg shit I've seen you in front of a whole room of guys waiting to fuck you…you loved it. I bet you loved it tonight too." She had been the star of a gangbang movie as part of her going-away party in Denver.

"Ooohh god honey I did….I loved having them all see how turned on I was."

"How big was the class?"

"Ten guys and two girls…oohh god honey even the girls watched my cunt. I kept moving and they kept taking pictures."

"Did you see any hard ons?"

"Ooohh yess….oohh god fuck me hard honey. Some of them caught me looking. I just smiled at them."

"I know sloppy seconds. It went further than smiling." I wasn't so sensitive now that I had already come once, so I was able to stroke long, hard, and fast while I listened to her.

"Oohh honey it went all the way….mmm your cock is so hard again….It started with me keeping my legs together but I could see all the guys—and one girl—trying to see my cunt."

"Uunngg shit I'll bet those gorgeous legs weren't together very long."

"Ooohh god honey I was so wet…I could feel their eyes on my nipples and my cunt. it wasn't long before I let them see how wet I was….oohh honey fuck me hard…. . mmm I could smell my cunt and I hoped everybody could."

"I'll bet they could….uunngg shit your cunt is so slick when it's full…I think I would like to always get sloppy seconds.".

"Oohhh god it feels so good. I think it's better for both of us." It is better. She likes to tell me about guys who fuck her, I like to hear about them, and we both think our bodies fit together better after she has been fucked.

"So what happened?"

"Gerardo said I needed to take a five minute break after 25 minutes. I was hot and I was sweating just a little on my forehead, so I asked if there were any sodas. One guy said there was a machine down the hall and that he would be happy to buy me one. I let him escort your naked wife down an art department hall to a soda machine….oohhh god honey I was so turned on…. several students not in the class stopped to watch me pass. I really put on a show of swiveling my hips. Gerardo saw me reenter the classroom, and he motioned to me to go over to him."

"I'll bet he told you to wear your robe, didn't he?" He had to enforce some rules, but I'll bet if he had his druthers….

"Yes. He said if I was going outside the classroom, I had to wear it."

"But he didn't tell you to wear it inside the classroom?" Interesting. Apparently he didn't care if she was nude when she mingled; she just couldn't do it outside the classroom.

"No. He just looked. Mostly at my cunt….ooohh fuck me honey fuck my cheating cunt." I had an image in my mind of Gerardo and the rest of the class standing right next to Charna. She was naked; everybody else was fully clothed.

"Unnngg my cock is so sensitive right now….So you posed some more. Then what happened?"

"Oooohhh god ooohhh honey fuck me harder….When class was over, Gerardo walked me back to his office. As soon as he locked the door…. oohh god honey I love your cock…..he stripped my robe off and began to feel me. I was so ready that I came as soon as he put his finger in my cunt. …..oohh god fuck my cunt ooohh fuck my cunt….he fucked me twice. Now I'm full, and you're fucking me with his come inside me."

"Uunnggg I miss this. I love fucking your sloppy cunt and hearing you tell me about the other cocks that fuck it. I'm right on the edge again." It is my favorite mental state. I love trying to prolong the time before I come, and it is torture to listen to Charna's narratives without letting go. Sweet, aching, longing torture.

"Ooohh honey oooohhh I'm there too. I'm always so turned on when you fuck me after another cock has been inside me."

"Uunngg your cunt has just been filled by a new cock. Hurry Charna. I'm so close." I knew Gerardo's cock was not above average in size or she would have mentioned it, but just having a different cock in her pussy after an absence was great.

"Ooohhhh god ooohhh yes fuck me fuck my slutty cunt oohhh god fuck my cunt oohhh that's it oohhh I'm commming."

"Uuunnnngggg shit." My body was again subjected to the intense rhythmic involuntary muscle contractions so powerfully centered in the pleasure center of my brain.

Nude modeling turned out to be a great quick fix to our unique lifestyle. The exposure placed her in sexual situations where she could find plenty of college boys to fuck her. I figured the danger was minimal. Everybody else in the class would know whom she left with so the chances of any weirdo doing anything to her were slim. Of course, danger is a relative thing, and we totally ignored the possibility of STD's. AIDS wasn't on the scene yet. She had been on the pill for a long time so pregnancy wasn't an issue.

Within three months of signing her up as a nude model, 14 of the guys taking the classes and two of the instructors had fucked her. She was dating three of them, including Gerardo. When she went back to model for the first class after a guy in the class had already fucked her, she loved hearing whispers passed around as she posed on the stage. She was naked and they all knew she had fucked one of the students in the class. She always wore her wedding ring, so many college students knew she was a cheating wife. Charna was recreating the "easy slut" reputation she had so much enjoyed in high school, but "easy adulterous slutwife" added more zing to the reputation she was generating in her new town. It thrilled her.

Charna loved it when I made her tell me everything. She always answered every question I asked and she trembled with passion as I forced her to undergo this erotic catechism. All the guys she let fuck her in this period had already seen her nude, but they had to fuck her somewhere else. These encounters were extremely stimulating. Where did you go first? Did you tease him? Did you let him see your tits? How long? Did he see your pussy? Were you wet? What did he do? What did he say to get you to go with him? What did you say to let him know he could fuck you? Did he totally strip you before he took any of his clothes off? Did he finger you for very long? One or two fingers? Did he lick your pussy juice off his fingers? Did he make you lick it off? Did he suck your nipples? Did you suck his cock? Did he come in your mouth? I never asked if she swallowed. She did if he came in her mouth. Did he eat your pussy? And then I would ask the questions that turned me on the most. How many times did you come while he was fucking you? What positions did he fuck you in? Did anyone see you? Where were you when he fucked you? How long did he fuck you? Did you come when he came? Was he big? How did his cock feel in your cunt? Did he fuck you more than once? Are you going to let him fuck you again?

Blowjobs and eating pussy are fine diversions, but both Charna and I like the fucking the most. Any questions that had to do with the main act were the ones I was most interested in. Since she was on the pill at the time, she just let them all come inside her. I loved slipping my prick into the hot sperm still inside her pussy, and it always seemed to me like I just moved smoother when she had a load or two on board.

Probably the most exciting session for both of us was the night Gerardo had her pose with one of the nude male models. Gerardo had told her that she was going to pose with one of them, and we had fucked the night before to the possibilities in that situation. When she got home I was primed. I turned on the recorder and slid into her cum-filled cunt in one smooth stroke.

"Uuunngg I love that first shove when your nasty cunt is full." She was tight and slick to the end of her cunt. The pressure on all sides of my cock was intensely pleasurable and there was no need to spend time lubricating the depths of her cunt like I had to when she was not full.

"Oooooohhhh god oooohhh honey that is my favorite thing in life. Mmmm nothing feels as good as when your cock first stretches my cunt….oohh god I can feel this is going to be good…Your cock is so fat that it helps both of us when it is full of come." She was right. Not only did her adultery increase our enjoyment from a mental standpoint; it also increased our pleasure due to purely physical feeling.

"Who fucked you?" I could hardly wait, and my cock was at the point I had to fight to keep from firing. Her words were like a twitchy finger on the hair trigger of a target pistol, and I knew it wouldn't take long for her to say something that would move that finger just enough. I knew I would come twice, and I just hoped she could get part of the story in before I came the first time.

"Slow down, tiger. You'll hear all of it…oohhh that's it fuck me ooohh god fuck me….I was so bad honey." Those words were like Rhapsody in Blue to me. When she said she had been bad, I knew the story would be great. "So bad" to Charna was synonymous with "pleasured enormously for a long time".

"Uuunngg shit I love it when you say that."

"You should have seen the guy I posed with honey….ooohhh god fuck me hard….He was buff. His name is Dixon." Buff is a good adjective for guys who should fuck my wife.

"Was he…uunngg shit…was he nude too?" The male models in my drawing class couldn't remove their jock straps. I had been picturing in my mind my naked wife posing with a totally naked stud in front of the entire class. I hoped many of the photos couldn't be legally developed at a commercial shop.

"Oooohhh god was he. He was so strong and he looked like a professional model….ooohhh god you make my cunt feel so good."

"Uuunngg did you pose touching each other?"

"Not at first….ooohhh fuck me ooohhh god fuck my cunt oohh fuck my nasty cunt….then Gerardo told us to hold hands and it just escalated from there….ooohh I was so wet the smell permeated the room."

"Uuunngg I love your smell. I think it causes erections by itself."

"Ooooohhhhh god ooohhh fuck me honey….He sure got one. It was twitching like yours does when you are on the edge."

"Uuuunnngg shit. You mean like mine is right now?" I pulled out for a second to prove Ol' Repeater was bouncing like a springboard after a dive.

"Ooohhh god yes…please put it back in my cunt honey ooohh god fuck me. His cock isn't nearly as fat as yours, but it is at least a couple of inches longer."

"Uunngg did you touch it while you posed with him?"

"Ooohhh honey I touched it and swallowed it and then he fucked me with it."

"In front of the class?"

"Oooohhh god yes….ooohhh I was so bad honey…I let him fuck me in front of 6 guys and one girl, not counting Gerardo. They walked around and took pictures while I sucked his cock and then he pushed me down and fucked me….ooohhh god I loved it honey." Well, that image did it for me and I couldn't stop the oncoming flood.

"Uunngg shit Charna I'm coming." Sometimes my cock spurts very powerful spurts capable of traveling a couple of yards and sometimes it spurts so it barely has any ejection speed at all. The strength of the contraction determines the range, and I believe if I hadn't shot inside her cunt that these rhythmic bursts would have set a new distance record. I was overpowered by the acute sensation and surrendered totally to the repeated crashing of wave after wave of pleasure. My cock barely softened at all, and Charna came just at the end of my outpouring.

"Oooohhh god honey sometimes it's better for me if you come first….ooohhh fuck me hard honey…..I can feel you shoot inside me and it feels so good." Although I was just beginning to reenter the world of conscious thought, I recognized the truth in her statement. She was usually so overwhelmed by her own bliss that she was unable to detect the throbbing characteristic of male orgasm.

As the intensity of sensation ebbed after our orgasms, I was able to begin to logically question her again. "Didn't Gerardo say or do anything?"

"No. In fact….ooohhh god honey he had already fucked me five or six times, including twice on dates….he set me up honey." I wondered how many times he had done this. It would surely be his job if any administrators found out.

"Uuunngg shit I'm hard again….he's living dangerously."

"I guess so. Everybody in the class knew I was a slut. Two of the guys in the class had already fucked me….ooohhh god fuck my cunt hard ooohh fuck my cunt….I don't think any of the students will say anything." Maybe not, but there were a lot of photographs taken.

"Uunngg shit I wonder what he'll do on your next date."

"I've got a date to go to a party with him on Saturday….he told me he told everyone he invited to bring a camera….oohhh god Gerardo took photos too and told us to change positions. Dixon must have fucked me….ooohh god you are so hard again….he fucked me in at least 10 different positions. I came…..ooohhh god I love to come when people are watching…I must have come at least five times." What an image. I couldn't wait to see the photographs.

"Uuuunnngg shit did he come inside you?" I knew somebody had because I was using his sperm as my lubricant.

"Oooohhhh god honey he did but not the first time….ooohhh god this was so hot….Gerardo said I should suck him off until he was ready to come, then have him shoot all over my face and into my open mouth….ooohh it was like a porno film honey." The images just kept compounding, and I knew I would have to get a set of photographs from at least a couple of the students in the class.

"Uuuunnnggg shit I'm almost ready again. I want to shoot on you like Dixon did." Usually I preferred to fill her cunt, but the image of hot come stringing over her face was too much to resist.

"Oooohhh god yess…..ooohhh honey I'm coming." I rode out the violence in her movements while her body had another shuddering climax. I moved over her torso so I straddled her chest. She lifted her head enough for her hand to bend my upward pointing cock down to her mouth. She sucked with the power of a vacuum cleaner, and the result was instantaneous. She knew I had crossed the bridge with no way back, and she pulled my cock out of her mouth and positioned the head directly over her mouth. The first ejection was a string that went from her hair to her nostril, with a direct path over her left eye. The second spasm ejected a shorter string that ended on her waiting tongue, and most of the sperm spewed from the remaining contractions ended in her mouth. She looked at me with those doe eyes as she lifted her head so she could savor the taste of my come as she swallowed it. She continued to lovingly look at me as she scraped all the come off her face and licked it off her fingers. The indelible image was one I vowed to recreate more often.