Primetime Charna: Nude Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did manage to get two sets of pictures from her photography class fuck, and they fill almost half an album. I already had many photos of Charna getting fucked, but the most exciting thing about these was the background. The other student photographers were visible in most of the pictures. The photos revealed every one of the guys with a camera had a hard on, and the fire in their eyes as they watched my beautiful wife get balled just inches from their cameras was evident. Charna and I continue to have memorable fucks looking at the photos of her being fucked, and these are some of our favorites.

My home office now has one complete bookcase and over half of another filled with her photo albums, and we have 18 videotapes Dick took and even a porno film. I keep my office locked and we have forbidden the kids to go in it. God forbid the kids ever discover them.

* * * * *

Thanks to all of you who voted. A vote is a comment of sorts, but I get no help on how to improve. Special thanks to those of you who offered feedback. I hope my writing is stiffening or wetting the appropriate targets better than it used to. How could it be better for you?