Prince & Princess

Story Info
The Prince's meeting with his online lover.
4.4k words
3.6
10.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so anxious...

Couldn't remember a moment I felt more excited than this.

I was wondering whether my heartbeat can be heard by others who are standing nearby me. It was that much louder than I ever felt in my life.

I looked at the Digital clock above me which runs at snail's pace. Then I was looking at my wrist watch which also running at the lowest pace I have ever seen. I would have thought my watch had stopped working unless the other clocks around the Airport Lobby area did not show the same time as 7.20 PM. Her Flight landed about 20 minutes ago. She must be waiting for her baggage to get cleared.

There were lots of seats vacant in the sitting area. But I couldn't sit. My legs want me to stand. To walk. Sitting in one place is felt so difficult thing to do at that time. So I was standing, walking two or three steps here and there. Any one who stare at me could notice how anxious I'm. And this is not my normal status as I very rarely get excited like this.

For the 100th time in past one hour, I was looking at the mirrored wall beside me and making sure I looked fine. I was afraid. I was afraid she will be unhappy about my Looks. Am I good looking enough for her? Will she get disappointed after she saw me..? Will she be upset after looking at my rather dark skin? Is my face looking presentable enough? I never had a problem with my looks before. In my country's standards I was a good looking and handsome guy and I knew it...but will that be enough for her? She is white. Her skin colour was one of the most perfect colours which every man would dream of.

Hundreds of travelers were walking past me. But still I did not see the one for whom my heart beat for. My eyes waiting for...

Although her Flight was landed about twenty minutes ago, she still not appeared by the door which was opening and closing automatically when people passing by. The each time the door opens up my heart skipping a beat. But when I see a guy or a Old bloke appearing thru it I was cursing him. And each time a Good looking Girl appears my legs goes weak like Marshmallow. But sooner I get disappointed, because it was not her. I know it's not her. She told me she would wear Black Colour. Also I know "Princess Emma's marvelous figure.

I have never seen "Princess Emma" before. So I do not know how her face looks like. Not even in pictures, its kind of funny & riddiculas to think that although I have seen several pictures of her, still I have not seen her face. All of those are the photos are of her magnificent, beautiful & picture perfect body. Each time I looked at those, I go mesmerized. Even though I have seen thousands of Nude pictures of beautiful girls & Porn Stars, I never saw more perfect breast like she has. It was in Perfect size & perfect colour. Not hanging even for slightest. And the most perfect shape which every man would dream to see, touch, play & suck. And every girl would envy for, the one of the Best the God has created.

We met first in an Adult online forum which discussed lot about Sex, Girls, Relationships & SEX. I was addicted to this forum and the contents of it. Mostly it was the Guys who are posting in this site but there are few sexy ladies too. But whenever a girl (or a person who are in a Girls name) posting, that post will receive the most comments. The main reason I initiate to write to her by a private message due to the reason that my User ID was Prince Charming and her ID was "Princess Emma". After familiarizing with each other in the public forum, I sent a Private message to her with the fear in my mind for thousand times whether she will reject me or not reply for it. But when I saw the reply on the next day on my computer I was elated and relieved.

Our communications were always about sex. She was a more of a "Sex Teacher" for me than a friend. Because she was teaching me the things which I did not know about how to give pleasure to woman and what women think about sex...the real picture. Not the fantasy world which shows in Porn. Yet writing to her and chatting with her was a fantasy come true for me. She had more experience in sex than me.

We had so many of mails exchanged. So many online erotic chatting. by each one mail we got closer and closer together. The trust for each other has been ever developing. We shared information about our lives but were careful not to reveal their

True Identity to each other. She has told me about her childhood, her relationships with others, about work, about her sexual experiences, about her place and her inner most secret desires and fantasies. But she never revealed her true identity. I didn't even know her real name (until few days back). I called her "Princess" or "Emma" as that was her user name in the forum. And she called me as "Prince".

We both were sure that we would not meet forever as we both lived two different sides of the World. She was born in France and I was born in Asian country but working in Dubai for a Logistic Firm.

So we both knew each other we could trust and share other's feelings without any commitments. We had several Cyber sex sessions in which we both masturbated thinking each other and achieving orgasms together. The mutual understanding between each other was brilliant. We both always wished that we could be together and do whatever the things we discussed by mails and chat truly. Actual meeting is so unlikely however... it seems but time had other plans.

One day...when I checked my mails I saw a heading says "HAPPY NEWS". And it was from my darling Emma. With excitement I opened the mail and saw

"My Dearest Prince, I wanted to tell you very happy news. My company is sending me for a conference which will be held at Dubai, Conference will be held for 3 days and I will be there for 5 days. Finally I would be able to see you", I will be staying at Marriot Hotel in Dubai. Will you be able to Pick me up from the Airport?"

I froze. I could not breathe properly. That was one of my dream come true. I immediately replied conveying my happiness and welcoming her.

Since that day I was counting days....sorry.....I was counting minutes...may be seconds...I was taking care of my looks than ever before...so much time I spent in front of the mirror like a girl....so many hair styles tried out...checking out many dresses to wear...I never felt this much excitement before.

Now, at last ...after spending like thousands of years....I'm standing....in the Airport. Till she come out, to take her in to my arms, to give her the hug which will tell how much I care for her. To kiss her to her lips, which will tell her how much I love her. To touch her body, which will tell her how much I'm burning to feel her.

I told her I will wait for her near the "Starbucks" cafe situated inside Airport lobby area so she should easily locate me. So I was waiting beside Starbucks. The aroma of mocha made me thirst for good pick-me up coffee. So I went inside of the Cafe' and placed the order for Vanilla flavored medium brewed Latte. And brought the smoking and bubble filled coffee and came out-side of the cafe. Again my eyes were searching for my beloved sexy princess.

But all of a sudden....a voice called behind me...

"Prince...?"

I froze in my tracks. The voice was sultry, smokily seductive and oh-so-perfect. It was a voice I had memorized in my mind, and I almost sprouted wood just from hearing it. My head alone rotated to the left before my eyes went wide.

There she was standing.........Like an Angel who just descended from Heaven....

She was gorgeous. Her black hair was straight and smooth and hung like a silk curtain over her shoulders which gives small waves even though there is no any wind.

Her face was a work of art, with high cheekbones and luminous eyes. Oh those eyes..Blue, Green or Ash, I could not exactly guess the colour...Most sexiest glare, so bright glare. Sending 1000 watts electric waves throughout my body....

Her light skin was unblemished and had the most alluring colour I have ever seen of a girl. She had full curves perched round the tightness only a teenager possesses. She was dressed in Black formal dress with combination of a formal looking

skirt and blouse which was nicely fitted her hourglass body. The skirt was above her knee about 2 or 3 inches and showing her long sexy legs. I have seen photos of this body without any clothing on. Hers was a body that would be the envy of any model in the nude magazines I have ever seen.

I knew she would be a beautiful lady. But this beauty is too much.., too much for me to bear. All the guys in Airport lobby gawked at her in awe. She was a blatant head turner. Just like a "true Princess". May be like an Angel.

I don't know how long I was standing just looking at her....Hundreds and Thousands of thoughts communicated between our eyes......She didn't break the eye contact....

I didn't know what emotions went thru her face...Her face showed excitement, Pure Happiness, Relief, Love, Care, Lust and

many more at once...I thought same feelings must be showed in my face too.

"Emma"........I told her very slowly....

Her face brightened like morning sunshine when she heard it. By that smile, all my fears about my looks and handsomeness were vanished.

Here she is ....my beautiful....Darling... sexy Princess.......after all those time writing mails and chatting and dreaming and fantasizing.......at last, she is in front of me....

I did not know what to do or tell first....for a moment I was wondering what should I tell her next ...what should I do...I kept the coffee on the nearby table...and was looking at her again. Not knowing what to do next...

But Next moment I had my answers...without any warning she took a step closer to me and kissed me...on the lips...

Oh my God!!!!!!

What a moment that was....If a kiss can make you ejaculate, then it was this. I felt my legs go weak like rubber made, and electric waves running thru my body made me tingling...and her smell was a aphrodisiac for me...I was kissing her...I forgot the world around me. All I can feel was the tasty sweet lips pressed to mine....every other thing was so dimmed and blurred...my hands went through her silky hair to hold her face and her hand grabbing hair of back of my head tightly and pulling towards her...

We don't know how log we have been kissing. But after a very long time, very reluctantly we got apart from our lips...just to catch our breaths. Even when we finished our kissing my body was tingling with the electric feeling. We both were panting...months and years of waiting to feel these lips....... It took little time for us to realize that every person in airport lobby was looking at us. So many guys were looking really jealous with me...coz I just kissed this Angel like beauty...

I looked at her smiling...her smile was like thousand rays of sunshine...but the relief on the face has been replaced by pure lust....the Ultimate need.....I could feel the temperature rising in our bodies ...

I pulled up her luggage trolley. And I said "Let's Go". She never let go of my hand. Holding me tightly...We walked out from the airport to the Car Park. Night has already begun. I had my car parked in a shadowy corner of the Car park which I'm sure will be much darker by now...

Not a single word exchanged between us....I was thinking some point to start a conversation with her while walking to he car...but nothing came to my mind...I was looking at her repeatedly....she was too looking at me. Its very strange to be physically close with some one whom you know in and out of her life but looking at her for first time...whenever she looked at me she smiled in a sexy way...sending shiver thru my body. My penis was already very hard. So much of tension was building up between us. I was not sure how I will be able to drive her up to her Hotel.

We reached my car. It was in between another two vehicles but apart from those this parking slot was seems like deserted. I placed her luggage to dickey of the car. She also placed her hand Luggage in the dickey and was much closer to me...I could smell her perfume which was driving me crazy. I made sure no one was looking at us and I pulled her body towards me sharply and once again kissed her on the lips. She was kissing me in return expertly. My erection is hard pressed to her belly and I'm sure she also felt it well.

I broke the kiss, panting and told her,"I need you Emma".

"I need you too my Prince....now. I can't wait anymore". Her accent was sweet and French, more than any thing it was Sexy and full of passion.

We quickly got on to the car; I was in the driving seat. She turned her body towards me and kissing me furiously. Months of Passion and lust which builded up in our minds seems to burst. I was kissing her hard and sucked her lips hard. She had pinned my lips on her lips so tightly, I could feel it hurting. Both of our tongues dwelled in each others mouths and searched for unexplored areas. As soon as she broke the kiss for a moment to catch her breath I was kissing her neck. I let my tongue play on her neck and sucked the skin harder. She was squirming and held my head tightly to her.

I continued to kiss her neck and gradually sent my hand towards her jacket and began to unbutton it. She took her hand from behind my head and was helping me to remove her top.

And I saw it...

The most beautiful Boobs I have ever seen. It is so perfect that anyone who does not know will claim those were fake boobs. But it was not..

I quickly grabbed one of her breast and was sucking the other. This was my dream....for last few months...to touch and to suck those magnificent boobs at least one time in my life...here I'm, holding one of those and sucking the other...

Emma was moaning with pleasure filled with lust. Holding my head tightly to her breaks and asking for more and more...at times, she pulled my hair so hard.

She couldn't handle it more...

She pulled my head out of her breast and was unzipping my trouser and removing the belt. I just gave more space to give her access. She was in such a hurry. She fumbled with the zipper only because of too much tension and when her hand dipped underneath my trousers, and I felt a cool hand wrapping around my shaft, my eyes bugged out with the realization that this was no dream.

"My, my. You never told me you have a such a pretty penis!". Emma's eyes are were oozing with lust and passion. She pulled down my trousers totally down by one hand, her other hand still down and firmly pumping my rod. And she was again kissing me. Her tongue trailed out along my lips before darting back in to dance with my own. I had nothing to compare it to, but Emma was a great kisser.

My arms automatically encircled her, rubbing and caressing her back by one arm and caressing her breast with the other.

Suddenly, she pushed me to my seat and I adjusted my seat for more flat position, then she jumped up to my driving seat and straddled me, her hand still down and firmly pumping my rod. She leaned down and kissed me.

My arms automatically encircled her, rubbing and caressing her back. She moaned into my mouth before sitting upright, whipping off her top completely.

Those fabulous orbs I had only ever seen in photos and dreamed of spilled out to my hungry gaze, firm and skin tight,perfectly shaped melons ripe with mingled perfume and sweat. Her pink nipples were invitingly poking out at me, calling me to them. And she leaned down to feed her tits to me, gasping little sighs of pleasure as I instinctively began to suckle.

This was heaven.

She began to unbutton my shirt. She did it in very quickly and hurriedly so she was just ripping and stripping the shirt so several buttons of my shirt fell to the car bottom. And she leaned towards me and kissing and sucking powerfully my chest and nipples. She was not touching my chest. She was just trying to scrapping me by her nails. I was sure that i would have her nail marks and teeth marks there for few days.

My hand reached down her back and held her to my body very firmly. Her wonderful round ass was just felt perfect for my hand and i was caressing it with her skirt. She instinctively pulled her skirt up giving me to access her wonderful buttocks. The only barrier between my hand and her bare flesh was a tiny panty.

She raised her self bit and was trying to pull down her panty. But it was a difficult task since she was straddling me pread legged in the limited space of my car's driving seat. I also couldn't wait for any longer. I waited for this moment for so many months. I tucked my hand to her panty and ripped it off. It was the right thing for me to do at that time.

She was leaning to her back side towards the steering wheel so I could just take away the ripped panty from her body....and all I could say was "wow".

She was completely shaven down there and it was so smooth like a new born baby's skin. But from the position I was seated I could not see her vagina so I was adjusting my seat totally flat.

I wanted to kiss her pussy, lick it, .but this was not the time for it. She could not wait any more nor did I. There was a real hurry to do the ultimate sex act.

She began to grind herself against me, again leaning forward to let my outstretched lips give her nipples a tongue-bath.

Her skin was flawless and her elfin-beautiful face was now pulled back into an open-mouthed moan as she continued to grind herself against my reviving erection.

There was no need for any talk. Holding my rock solid Cock into an upright and locked position, she lowered herself down upon me. When head of my cock touched here slippery vaginal opening she stopped and looked right in to my eyes and said.

"Hey my Prince...at last you are going to Fuck me, I waited this long to get your cock in to my hole now its time. Do you want it baby?

"Oh yes my sweetheart... I want to fuck you more than anything in the world right now". I said

She had that predatory grin on her face......"no baby... its me who is going to Fuck you now."

And then she sank her self................

"Oh My God"..........that was all I could say at that time.

My eyes were open, but I felt a veil of light descending over my irises as the tight ring of her cunt descended around my shaft. And when she began to move further below all I could see were starbursts like fireworks going off in my head. I was really in Heaven. I was in Love.

She brought my hands up to clamp down on her heaving breasts, my fingers automatically caressing and rubbing them with vigor. I had to get closer and I sat up to bury my face in those bouncing orbs as our hips continued to drive against each other. She was tight. So tight, and the sensations coming from my crotch were phenomenal. Her cunt was so slippery with her juices and with combination of her velvety tightness, sensations i was feeling was fantastic.

Her hips took on an urgent thrusting as she bounced on top of me so fast that I had to relocate my hands to her hips. I lay back watching her throw her head back. She was moaning and wailing so sexily, only the sound of her is enough for me to ejaculate. Her breathing became quicker. There were all the sights of her fast approaching a Big Big Orgasm.

Her hips were slamming my hips louder and faster. Her moaning was turned to small screams. "Fuck me! Harder! Come on baby FUCK ME, HARDER!"

Luckily I had parked my car in a very deserted corner of the Car park and my car's glasses were tinted in Black.

I was raising my hips to meet her every thrust. I wanted her to feel my cock deep inside her, to trust deep in to her sweet juicy canal. I could have trusted more in to her if I'm in a different position but restricted space inside the car did not gave me more freedom. All I could do was to pump my rod up in to her canal with every time she comes down and hold her by her hips.

12