Prince & Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my Point of no return is arriving. I could not hold it. Neither did I want to hold it. The pleasure I was experiencing was imminent. Beyond anything I have felt ever, almost unbearable. I let the pleasure take over my body completely.

"Oh my god," I gasped, scarcely able to believe this was really happening. "Oh my god, oh my god",

My mind was clouding over, being overwhelmed by sheer bliss. It was the joy of the heavens. If it felt great just being inside of her, actually pumping my cock in and out of her was the ultimate in ecstasy.

Her hips slammed up against me repeatedly. Her eyes were closed tightly. I was sure that she is feeling the same sensations I was having only by doubled up. She was louder than ever before and shouting the words "I'm fucking you Prince! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Ohhh! It's so good, prince!"

"I'm cumming, Prince! I'M CUMMING!" she screamed into my ear and I started to feel the uncontrolled spasms inside Emma's pussy as she tightened up and her orgasm began. Her back arched, thrusting her chest at me and her hands began clawing at my hand which was cupping her boobs, her nails drawing blood she was grabbing at me so hard. She was coming and hot juices flowing to my hips. She had stopped moving. But now she has begun to shiver uncontrollably. She was not breathing. She was having her Orgasm so hard like I never seen before.

I knew I could not hold any more. I slammed my hips upwards a final time, driving my dick upwards into the farthest recesses of Emma's pussy I could reach. And when I hit bottom, my pelvic bone pressed up against hers, my crotch hunched an extra quarter-inch further, trying to get even deeper. And then, in the depths of the most gorgeous woman I had ever laid eyes on, my cockhead expanded and I blew all of my cum and several ropes of semen shooting in rocket speed.

My eyes rolled up in my head and my whole body started twitching as I pumped out more and more semen into Emma's pussy.

And she gasped and clutched me; her own body fell forward on top of me trembling in the body quake of orgasm. "Cum in me! Cum in me!" Emma murmured. "Oh Prince, Oh Prince.."

And She sagged against my body, her entire body going limp while she groaned and lolled her head side to side kissing my chest.

I held her head in my arms and pulled her to a kiss. Now all the tension gone with our orgasms, I could feel her lips very well. We were kissing each other like we have been kissing for years. We were so in love, and not in hurry. My hands were traveling through her hair.

My Penis was still in her pussy, now coated with her juice and my sperm. I never wanted to pull out of her Honeycomb.

She looked in to my eyes and said in her sweet French accent "You are really a Prince Charming, This is so much better than I have ever felt".

"You are more beautiful than I thought my Princess." I said "and So So Sexy. I want to be like this forever. That was the best I felt ever."

"Oh you wait till we get to the Hotel. Then you will feel better than this Prince and I will make you more better" She said with her beautiful smile."

"Oh I cannot wait, lets go immediately" I said with kissing her on her lips.

"Yeah, Lets go and Fuck Prince...I want you to fuck me hard. I want to suck your Cock and I want you to fuck my ass..."

Oh..my penis was again getting harder after hearing those words. With difficulty I pulled out my penis.

We dressed up and speeding towards the Hotel...Hotel staff will surely look at my shirts which has no buttons now. I don't

mind... because, I'm with one of the most beautiful girls most of the guys in the hotel ever seen, so the attentions on me will be less.

12