Princess Alexis and the Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogerK
RogerK
4 Followers

The king and queen were now pissed-off in their own right. Duke Ryan was responsible for ending the truce with Deirdre, and he was responsible for the abduction, and possible eating, of their beloved daughter, Alexis. The shopping mall and theme park idea went right out the window, literally in this case, as the king, himself, personally threw the duke out of a second story window. Fortunately for the duke, he landed in a passing hay cart. The king, disappointed with his aim, was headed downstairs for a second throw when he ran into Sir Roger.

Suddenly the king’s anger was redirected to more positive action as he quickly enlisted Sir Roger to rescue his daughter from the foul Deirdre’s drooling fangs. Sir Roger didn’t need to be asked, he was already to go and had just dropped by to assure the king that all would be well. Nothing could keep Roger from rescuing his beloved Alexis.

He wore his most impressive, high-tech and ultra-lightweight titanium armor; this would be a new twist for the old dragon. She would be expecting the older, slower knight to be wearing his old, but stylish Italian armor as before. Sir Roger’s sword was honed to such razor sharpness that when he merely rested the sharp edge on a log, the weight of the blade alone would slice through oak. Deirdre was in for a surprise.

Sir Roger had no trouble finding Deirdre’s lair, every knight knew where she lived and avoided going within miles of her home. The battle was fierce, but Sir Roger was lead by his strong love of Princess Alexis. As they fought, large trees were felled and the roar of the battle could be heard for miles. It lasted for twelve hours, but after the first few hours, it became evident that Sir Roger had matters well in hand. With such a worthy opponent as Deirdre, one does not merely walk up and slice off her head. There must be an epic battle for poets to write about, and so that nearby towns could erect statues in honor of Sir Roger’s victory.

Both Alexis and Roger came out of the ordeal completely unscathed, but a little dirty and smelly from all the dragon drool and blood. It seemed only natural for them to want to clean up before returning to the castle and the ticker-tape parade that was sure to follow. After all, one doesn’t go to his own parade smelling of dragon.

Roger told Alexis about her father throwing the duke out the window. When she found out that he was not really hurt, she started laughing and said, “I guess the wedding is off.” Roger replied, “Yep, and the shopping mall and theme park, too.”

They chose a clear stream that ran through the woods as a perfect place to bathe. As they undressed each other, they began kissing, and touching. Then they got tangled up in all the clothing and armor, and they fell laughing into the stream. Once free of all the clothes, they began kissing in earnest. The cool water caressed their bodies as Roger’s hard cock pressed against the soft skin of Alexis’s tummy. Her hard nipples pressed into his chest. They were in love and in each other’s arms. Nothing could have been better. Alexis was in a frenzy of desire. She had just gone from being hors d’oeuvres for a dragon to being dessert for her lover and savior. Her emotions ran rampant and she desperately wanted Roger. She wanted him inside of her.

It didn’t take her long to convince Roger that she really wanted him, and that she really needed to thank him for saving her life, in a significant way. As they held each other in the cool water, Alexis put her arms around his neck and then, her legs around his waist. This was particularly dangerous because it put his hard cock right at the entrance to her warm, wet and very needy pussy. Roger looked Alexis in the eye and asked, “Are you sure?” She said nothing, just smiled and nodded.

He thrust into her quickly so that the pain of losing her innocence would be short lived. She gave a deep gasp and hugged him tighter, before calling out his name.

Just about that time, the duke, in an attempt to undo the disaster he had caused, and to save the shopping mall and theme park deal, came riding by the stream. He was looking for Deirdre’s lair, intent on saving Alexis himself. He was lucky that the deed had already been accomplished by Sir Roger. That way he did not have the opportunity to become dessert for the old and vicious dragon. The problem was, that he didn’t see it that way, particularly when he saw his recent ex-fiancée playing hide-the-wienie with a common knight, and an old one at that.

He was livid and immediately approached the loving couple and demanded a duel with the older knight. Sir Roger appraised the situation and could not think of a better time to fight the angry duke. Besides, he was just a little miffed at having been interrupted in the middle of a loving interlude with Alexis. The duke was still overdressed for the occasion, wearing his heavy jousting armor and carrying a broadsword. Sir Roger was naked and had only his light but very sharp dragon sword. The difference in mobility guaranteed another bad outcome for the young, but foolish, duke.

The duke’s movements were slow and foreseeable. He made broad swipes with his heavy broadsword. Sir Roger danced lightly around the clumsy and over-burdened duke, taunting him, and occasionally cutting off a piece of the duke’s clothing. He didn’t want to hurt the duke, but he was having fun. After it became apparent that Roger was not going to hurt the duke, Alexis started laughing. The image of the heavy armored duke fighting the naked knight, whose simi-erect penis flapped from side to side, was just too absurd for her. This enraged the duke even more and he made stronger and wider sweeps with his heavy sword, leaving him open to attack from the nude, but agile, Sir Roger.

After a while, Sir Roger grew weary of this sport. So, after a huge sweep of the duke’s sword, which left him a little off balance, Roger tripped the duke, who fell in a clamor to the ground. Not a good place to be. With all the heavy armor, the duke was like an upside-down turtle, his legs and arms thrashing about, and yelling threats. He could not get up without assistance. Since he wasn’t going anywhere, Sir Roger thought it might be a good idea to let him lay while he finished his unfinished business with the still nude and forever lovely, Princess Alexis.

They waded far downstream, out of the sight and sound of the duke before resuming their lovemaking. Again, the princess wrapped her legs around Roger’s waist, and he slid into her, this time without with out pain or obstruction. Their lovemaking continued uninterrupted for over an hour and the princess had many orgasms. She was deeply in love and very happy. Sir Roger was equally in love but bothered by his reckless deflowering of the princess. It preyed on his mind and he was worried about her future and the repercussions from the king and queen.

They decided to leave the still-angry duke on his back, thrashing about and swearing, until they returned to the castle and could send someone to recover him. They had only one horse between them, but made the best of the situation by riding together, with the princess in front of the knight.

This position proved to be so entertaining, that they decided to remove their clothes and then remounted the horse, this time facing each other. Sir Roger sat facing the front and Alexis sat backward, facing Sir Roger. One thing led to another, and soon Roger’s cock found itself at home again in Alexis’s pussy. This position was so delightful, accentuated by the movement of the horse, that they continued to ride around in circles, trying out all the horse’s different gaits. Again, Alexis experienced many orgasms and nearly fell off of the horse on several occasions.

After deciding that this would be a silly way to break an arm, they got dressed and returned to the castle. Their arrival at the castle was met by a tickertape parade around the courtyard, and ended with an audience with the king and queen, who were overjoyed with the safe return of their daughter. In the meantime, one of the duke’s servants was dispatched to recover the duke.

At the audience before the king and queen, Princess Alexis told of how the brave Sir Roger had fought and killed the wicked dragon and saved her from a certain death, but she left out the bathing in the stream part. She also left out the deflowering part. Then she confessed her true love for the aging knight. When the king asked Sir Roger if he loved the princess in return, the knight spoke eloquently of his love for her and stated that if only he were of noble blood, he would ask for her hand in marriage. Kings are like other dads at heart and they just want to make their daughters happy. Accordingly, the king made the following pronouncement,

“I, king of my own kingdom, by the power invested in me, by myself, hereby declare that Roger shall henceforth be known as Duke Roger, and he shall have my daughter’s hand in marriage as a reward for her valiant rescue. They shall be married henceforth in the courtyard.”

The Queen was delighted because she loved weddings and had been a little disappointed by Duke Ryan’s second story escape. She was also delighted that all of the monograms on the princess’s trousseau towels and hankies did not have to be changed. She had spent a lot of time sewing DR on everything, she was thankful that her daughter had the good sense to fall in love with someone with the same initials as Duke Ryan.

The news of Sir Roger’s promotion and impending marriage to the lovely Princess Alexis was announced to the kingdom from atop a large boulder in the middle of the courtyard, from which all important announcements were made. As luck would have it, the still extremely pissed-off Duke Ryan showed up from being rescued just as the announcement was being made. He was still wearing all that armor and carrying his broadsword. This news so infuriated him that he let out a loud bellow and charged the boulder. As he approached the boulder, his frustrations and anger so consumed him that he raised his broadsword and struck the boulder with a ferocious blow. This blow was so hard and done with such anger that the duke’s sword became buried up to its hilt in the stone. The duke then stomped off to his dukedom, never to set foot in the kingdom again. The sword stayed solidly imbedded in the stone for many years, until someone of noble and pure heart would withdraw it, but that is another story.

There was a beautiful and charming wedding featuring some of the best minstrel groups currently on tour in the kingdom. The main course was, of course, baby dragon properly sauced, which was big enough for the entire kingdom to feast upon. The happy couple lived a long and sensual life with the lovely princess bearing many delightful children.

The End

RogerK
RogerK
4 Followers
12