Princess & Her Friend, Average Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after, Rod and Princess made up and were married that summer. I wasn't invited to the wedding. I lost touch with her when Rod was drafted and signed a big contract with a lucrative signing bonus to play third string quarterback on a pro football team and they moved away. I heard that she had a baby boy she named Rod, Jr. I bumped into her nearly five years later at the mall when she returned to visit her family, coincidentally on Valentine's Day. I couldn't help but notice that her four-year-old son looked just like me.

She saw me, but Rod didn't. He wouldn't recognize me if I kicked him in the groin. They were a perfect match. He was just as self-absorbed as she had been back then, but she changed. Motherhood was obviously good for her. She looked happy.

She smiled, looked down at her son, and then looked back up at me. "Happy Valentine's Day," she said mouthing the words and blowing me a kiss, while Rod walked three feet ahead of her.

Our son was the best Valentine's Day gift she could have ever given me.