Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,161 Followers

Ever since that day we have had a mutual respect for each other and we communicate like buddies rather than employer and employee. I could take serious advantage of the lee way he gives me, but I respect him too much. Truth be told; I love him and Helen more than I could ever love Herb or Dianne.

***

After our first go, Shelby and I took a break to eat. I went upstairs and made us a couple sandwiches and some soup. While we were eating I powered up my cell phone to see if I got the text too or just Diesel had. My indicator showed two text messages and two voice mails.

The first text was from Craig. It featured several women in provocative poses followed by a picture of a tranny wagging his/her cock then followed by a picture of Marvin Martian declaring that the viewer is a homo. The second was from Maddie;

"OK guys. Mark and I will get hitched in May. I wish you all the best

But I am off the market. XOX M"

I showed the text to Shelby. She read it a couple of times and said, "What a fucked up way to tell your brother you're getting married. Bitch didn't even tell her best friends."

She powered up her own phone as I dialed in and retrieved my voice mails. The first was from my Grandma Sally and Grandpa Floyd. They are Herb's parents. I have been close to them for as long as I can remember. My Aunt Karen always made sure that I was kept in contact with them since Herb and Dianne didn't acknowledge their existence either. She sent them pictures of me and made sure their cards and gifts to me were delivered. They didn't totally ignore Maddie, but Herb was more able to keep tabs on her and she would never cross him, so they have actually never met her.

Grandma Sally said in her message that Herb and Dianne would be flying out there for Christmas so they might work their issues out. She was torn up that I wouldn't be able to be with them at Christmas.

The second was from Maddie's phone. I expected to hear Maddie's voice telling me the text was a ruse, but instead I was assailed with the sounds of her in a screaming orgasm and a guy telling her to "Take it all you dirty slut."

"What is it babe?" Shelby was looking at me concerned. I felt shaken but didn't think I had shown it.

"Just fuckin Charley. Seems to think I'm forgetful, always calling to remind me of my daily tasks." I lied. She looked unsure but didn't seem interested in pressing the issue.

I looked over at her and said one thing. "Remember your request earlier?"

She smiled and nodded. "Well the answer is.....Yes."

***

My phone rang a minute or so after Charley left the lesson room. It was Mike, my best friend for years and housemate.

"What do you want fag?"

"Fag? Moi? Oh no, I think it is you who likes the hairy root."

I chuckled, "I doubt that. Whatcha need bra? I got a kid coming in, in five."

"Dad's going to leave an empty bay so we can finish that NOS set up tonight......if you have time."

"Cool! Why wouldn't I have time?"

"Shelby James ring a bell?"

"Huh? What's she got to do with the price of gas?"

"Are you going to try to tell me that wasn't her following you into the bathroom this morning, wearing your Super Chevy t-shirt?" I was silent. I had thought he was gone already when I took my shower. "I'll take your silence as a guilty plea. Fuckin' lucky shit."

"Luck? Nyet. Charm and skill baby, all charm and skill."

"Shit's getting deep. I'll let you do yer pedo thing and I'll see ya around five."

"Cool pervo. See ya then."

"Laters."

"Laters, homo!"

I hung up before he could retort.

As I listened to the little Jimi Hendrix wanna be mangle scales and chords, (I swear some kids should stay away from musical instruments, but I get paid handsomely to try and get them to stardom, most give up after a few weeks anyway. Most parents are not too on the ball.), I recalled the events of that morning.

Shelby and I lay in bed, naked and cuddled up. Her head lay on my chest and I could feel the heat from her sex against my thigh. I didn't really want to get out of bed, but I did have lessons scheduled all morning and I was sure we could both use some recovery time.

I felt her hand lazily tracing circles around my nipple. I kissed her on top of the head and she looked into my face. "Good morning babe"

"Yes it is. I can't remember ever waking up in a better mood with better company"

"You probably say that to all of the girls Stevie."

"Maybe, I really don't know since you are the first woman I have ever waked up next to." I was rewarded with her sweet smile and a great good morning kiss. "I wish we could just stay here like this all day, but Charley would come drag me out of bed sooner than later."

"Yeah, I should put in an appearance at home before mom and dad start worrying."

I went upstairs to take a shower. My basement suite has a bedroom, a large family room and a toilet. I was sure Mike had gone to the shop already so I just went in to shower. I had gotten in when the bathroom door opened and closed. The shower curtain moved aside and Shelby climbed in with me.

"Do you have room for one more?"

"Always have room for you baby."

She got a sly grin on her face "Good. Now you are going to make my fantasy come true." She purred.

She grabbed the soap and got a thick lather going in her hands and proceeded to soap my cock. She stroked it 'til it stood long and tall and ready for action.

"Did I do that?" she cooed, "Ooh would be such a shame to let it go to waste."

She dropped to her knees and took my hard on into her soft supple mouth. She immediately took it all down her throat and pressed her nose into my pelvis. She flexed her jaw sending electric pulses up my spine. She pulled back and swirled her tongue around the head several times.

"Am I doing this right darling?" she asked in a cutesy little voice. "Does my Stevie like the way I suck his big beautiful cock?"

I tried to answer but all that came out of my mouth was a keening sound. "I'll take that as a yes." She said.

She licked the shaft up and down, all the way to my balls. I thought I was going to explode when she sucked my sac into her mouth and rolled my balls around. All the while she was stroking my shaft. She then held the purple helmet in her mouth while her hand furiously jacked my meat. I felt my balls begin to tighten in prelude to my explosion, but Shelby was having none of that. She clamped her hand around the base of my cock squeezing off my impending orgasm.

"I don't want you to cum yet sweetie. I want you in my cunt."

She stood and we kissed for what seemed an eternity. My hands roamed all over her back and ass, eliciting moans of pleasure into my mouth. She broke our kiss and turned around placing her hands on the shower wall, sticking her ass toward me and spreading her legs. "Seems a dirty girl I know needs to be washed."

I soaped my hands and reached around her. I ran my hands down from her shoulders to her tits. I worked on them for several minutes, tweaking her nipples, kneading her firm mammary flesh making her moan. She kept thrusting her ass back and my cock was riding in her asscrack. She started gyrating her hips and it was driving me crazy. "Come on babe, I want your cock in me now!"

Reached down with one hand and placed the head of my unbendable rod between her swollen twat lips. She let out a loud growl as I pushed myself up into her sex. Being we are close to the same height I didn't have to bend much to gain a working angle and was able to thrust more powerfully. Unlike last night when it took me forever to work all of my meat into her hole, I was able to get the full length into her tight wet snatch in just a few strokes today.

She came as soon as I had my cock fully inside her and I had to grab her around the waist to keep her from falling. When she regained her footing, I kept hold of her and began sawing my rod in and out of her. "Oh god! Oh baby. I love it sweetheart! Oh fuck me, fuck me fuck me!!" I hoped Mike had left for work already since there was no way anyone in the house couldn't hear her.

I was trying as hard as I could to hold out and not cum. I tried not to think about the feeling of her hot cunt grabbing at my schlong on every out stroke, or the way she looked with water cascading down her naked body. I failed. She came again and screamed at the top of her lungs. That did me in, and with a guttural growl I shot several spurts of jiz deep into her pussy.

She turned around and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I returned her kiss and wished we could hold each other like that forever. When we broke the kiss she looked me in the eyes and held my gaze for a few minutes. "No one has ever made me feel the way you do Stevie. I know my marriage request was a bit pre mature, but I do know I want you in my life for a long time. Please don't ever let me go."

"I have no plans to let you go baby. None at all. I will do what I can to make you happy."

We finished our shower and got dressed. I had to get to work and take her back to her car. "Will I see you tonight?" I asked

"Oh I'm sorry baby, I have to go to the country club Christmas party with mom and dad. I will see you for lunch today. What time do get your lunch?"

"I have no lessons between one and three, so anytime in there will be just fine."

We went to lunch around 1:30 to Randy's Burgers. I realized I had had sex with Shelby far more than I had talked to her. My lunch hour seemed to fly by as I learned about her tastes in music, clothes, and other things. I was truly fascinated to her what she had to say.

I was a bit saddened when she told me that she was flying with her family to Illinois for Christmas on Sunday. "But I will be back in time for New Year's doll face. I want my First kiss of next year to be with my man."

I got slugged when I retorted, "I guess we'll have to invite him to the party then."

We went back to Charley's and she kissed me deeply. "I'll try to call you tonight baby. I need to see you one way or another."

After work that night I was in Mike's shop. We were finishing the installation of my nitrous oxide system. We were bullshitting about this and that and he seemed to be avoiding talking about Shelby. So I finally ask him, "So how much did you catch this morning?"

"I left just shortly after she joined you in the bathroom. Let's check your fuel pressure and go test this out."

We drove out on Seven Lakes Road and I took the car as fast as it would go and then hit the nitrous button. The immediate change in speed almost made me lose control of the car, when the second stage hit I knew I had a mean ass beast here. "I wonder how close I can come to beating Don now."

"Shit dude, this car is getting scary, but his is a whole 'other level of nasty. I'm glad you changed that rear end man, this would have put us in the ditch with the old one."

We went home and I slept well that night. I had talked to Shelby for an hour or two before falling asleep. She met me again for lunch on Friday and we made plans to go to a movie that night. Only catch was her parents wanted to meet me first. I get nervous about meeting parents; I am hoping Herb and Dianne are exceptions to the rule, but I don't know they are.

I got to her house about six and was met at the door by her younger sister Brandi. Brandi was a grade behind me in school and would graduate in the spring. She is only 17 and is just as hot as Shelby is, if not a bit more. She was wearing a short white skirt that showed a lot of leg and a tight white sweater that did little to disguise her terrific breasts. Like her sister she needed no make up to be a knock out.

"You must be our new Stevie." She said, "I hear wonderful things about you."

She winked and whispered in my ear, "Heather speaks real highly of you."

I was a bit taken aback, how did she know I knew Heather? I wasn't too concerned but knowing high school girls, they will gab.

She led me into the family room. Now I grew up around money, but I had never seen a living space as large as this. You could have easily seated forty people in this room in front of one of the biggest plasma screen TV I had ever seen. Shelby's father George stood up to greet me.

"It sure is nice to finally meet the guy who has swept my Shelby off of her feet. George James, I sure have heard a lot about you son."

I took his hand trying not to wince at his powerful grasp. He stood 6' 4" and was a very lean 220 pounds I figured. He had been a college football star and hadn't let himself get out of shape. "Steve Sheppard sir, nice to meet you as well."

"Shelby and her mother had to run to the store, so I am supposed to entertain you until they return. Come with me."

He led me through the kitchen to a door I assumed led to the garage. "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours." He opened the door and turned on the lights. It was a six car garage.

George is a successful attorney. Of the six slots three were occupied by classic cars. He had a neon green 32 T bucket with a blown small block Chevy motor, he had a black 57 Chevy, and he had a 65 Chevelle SS. Both of the Chevys were fully restored and looked as if he'd bought them straight off of the showroom floor. The T was just plain ass sweet. His personal ride was an Escalade, and his wife drove a Mercedes M class. Shelby had a Mazda Miata. What impressed me most was the fact that he had restored the cars himself.

Then it came time for me to show mine, so we went into the driveway and I opened my hood. "What in the world are you running her son?"

"572 inches of Bowtie sir. Barry Grant prepped Dominator carbs, and fuel pump, Doug Nash five-speed, and a nine inch rear." I answered.

"How does a kid afford this kind of power?"

"I bought the Merlin block new. But the rotating assembly and the Nash tranny I bought off of Jimmy Rich. He was getting divorced and let his spare parts go cheap to avoid his soon to be ex selling them."

"Wow. Is it as nasty as it sounds?"

"Low 10's on the strip last summer, but I have added a four link and a couple of other tricks since. I fully expect it to get close to the 8's next summer."

"And it's streetable?"

I nodded. "After the new year I'm putting a 10 point cage in it so I can race next summer."

"You don't show off with my daughter in the car do you?"

"No sir. I won't yank your chain and say I never race it off the track, but I never race with a passenger. I will definitely never put Shelby in danger."

We went back inside and sat. We talked cars for a bit, with Brandi wandering in and out of the room, always seeming to need to pick something off the floor or reach up on a shelf. I hoped Mr. James didn't notice my noticing.

About half an hour later Shelby and her mom came in the door. Heidi James was stunning. It wasn't hard to see where the girls got their looks from. Shelby introduced me and then gave me a deep kiss in front of her family. I was a bit surprised she did, but her parents said nothing.

Shelby went upstairs to change and Mrs. James beckoned me into her office. I don't know what she does for a living, but she had a lot of certificates on her wall. "You know I'm the main reason Maddie is going into the career she is, don't you?"

I just kind of smiled. I have no clue what Maddie is going to school for. She could see by my reaction I had no clue. I should probably be careful what I say around her. "You don't know what I do or what your own sister is going to school for do you?"

"No I sure don't ma'am. Is that a bad thing?"

"No. Just a shame, because I always wanted to believe Shelby exaggerated the amount of neglect you had to withstand. I'm not surprised to see the two of you together. She's loved you for some time now."

Once again I was taken aback. "I always thought at most I was an annoyance to Maddie and her friends. Usually I was just ignored."

"I am a psychiatrist. I hope if you need to get anything off of your chest you'll come talk to me. If Shelby loves you then George and I do too."

At that time Shelby came in and announced it was time for us to go before her parents drove me off. I assured her there was no such danger. Her mom hugged both of us, her dad shook my hand and we were off. "I hope they didn't harass you too much darling"

"No babe. They were cool. What movie shall we go see?"

"Let's go see that new Will Ferrell movie. I hear it's funny."

I don't get into movies much so I had to take her word for it. When we got to the Cineplex, there were only two large lines for movies. One was a space movie of some sort, and the other was an adaptation on a popular teen book I had actually heard of. We got our tickets and went in. We got sodas and a tub of buttered popcorn to share.

I followed her into the theater. Out of the corners of my eyes I caught guys checking her out. Even saw one girl punch her boyfriend in the nards as he checked pout her ass. She did look hot. She wore a whit fuzzy sweater that clung to her chest just right, and a denim skirt that just hit her tight toned thighs.

We sat in the back of the room. There weren't many other people in the theater; I guess they were in lines to see the more popular movies. Shelby looked simply stunning in the backwash of light from the screen.

The commercials and previews finally ended and the movie started. I was going to ask which guy was Will Ferrell, but I didn't want to look stupid. Turned out, we weren't really there to see the movie.

"Time for paybacks baby." She whispered in my ear adding a bit of tongue.

"Paybacks?" I asked.

"Yes. Paybacks for the most incredible sex a girl could ever have. One rule, you don't get to touch me more than I say ok to. Deal?"

"Deal."

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her bare thigh. I slid it up towards paradise only to have her stop me three inches below her skirt. She placed her hand directly over my cock and kissed my ear again. My cock was starting to strain the crotch of my jeans.

"Oh my. Someone likes this an awful lot." She started stroking my meat through my jeans. Soon my cock was begging to be released. I groaned and tried to slide my hand up again, only to be rebuked. "No no baby. Leave your hands just where they are and enjoy the ride."

On the screen, one guy was trying to break into a bank vault, while another was trapped in garbage bags. I'm glad I had Shelby with me, or I'd have left already.

Shelby unzipped my jeans and freed my aching dick. She teased a finger around the head, wiping up some pre-cum that had flowed out and tasted it. For the next half hour, she'd keep jerking me off until I was on the verge of erupting, then she'd ring the base of my cock with her fist, cutting off my pending orgasm. This continued until a big car chase scene. Shelby leaned over and took my rigid throbbing penis into her mouth and began sucking me off. I thought that she'd finish me this time. I was wrong. Once again she clamped me off as I was about to cum.

I gave a frustrated moan at that and she rose up and kissed me. "I love you baby. Please don't think I am doing this to be mean. Let's go to your place and you'll see the full payback my darling."

All the way home she kept jerking me off. I only almost came once, when she got carried away and choked it off late. I felt like my balls were going to explode.

If Shirley was watching when we got home she'd have seen e trying to climb the porch, and open my door while holding up my jeans, while Shelby was tugging on my Johnson. I finally got the door open and we made it downstairs. No sooner had I closed the door when Shelby was on her knees with my cock in her talented mouth. She tugged my jeans all the way to the floor and grabbed my ass with both hands.

"Oh fuck baby. I am so ready to explode. Uh Uh Uh..Oh god!!"

She sucked with such enthusiasm. She kept taking me deeper and deeper until she finally had all of me in her mouth and throat. I could feel my balls beginning to boil and my load was eminent. She sensed this and choked my cum off again. She was driving me completely batshit! She began again sucking my cock like a pro. I grabbed her head and proceeded to try to face fuck her, that is until I started pumping and felt teeth. I looked down to see her snarl at me and I stood corrected.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,161 Followers