Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,157 Followers

She started once again. I was starting to get sore in the balls. Shelby was working my cock in and out of her mouth with fervor now. I felt my load rising once again and she sensed this and put one hand on my sac and began playing with my balls. Her other hand suddenly inserted a finger up my ass. I exploded in her throat. My knees buckled and I saw stars. She pulled back a little bit and I saw her cheeks expand with the force of my load.

I sat down hard enough to rattle my teeth. I was spent. Shelby curled up next to me on the couch and laid her head on my chest and said, "You like baby?"

"You trying to kill me babe? Damn that was something else."

"Oh definitely not sweetie. How can I grow old with you if I kill you now?"

We went to bed and we made gentle love. Afterward she laid her head on my chest and I could hear her softly crying. "Hey. What's wrong baby?" Did I do something wrong?"

She reached up and softly stroked my face, "Oh no baby. You just make me so happy. I think of all of the time I have wasted, and you have been under my nose all this time. God I love you."

"I love you too babe. You have no idea how happy you have made me."

We slept like babies in each others arms. Around three in the morning I sat up straight and stifled the scream in my throat. I was sweating like I had just finished a marathon and felt I was being watched.

I never remember the dream. I've been having it off and on since after thanksgiving. All I know is I wake up ready to scream and then I feel a powerful dread that hangs with me until late in the morning. I just hoped I didn't wake Shelby.

In the morning we had a quickie in the shower and I took her home and went to work. She wasn't going to be able to make it to lunch because she had to help pack for their Illinois trip.

I cruised to Johnny's after work and met up with all the guys. We were bullshitting and such when her car pulled into Johnny's. She came running up to me and gave me a deep kiss. "Oh baby, I couldn't bear to leave without seeing you tonight, even for just a little bit." I introduced Shelby to those of my friends who didn't know her.

After thirty minutes or so a familiar car pulled into the parking lot. It was a lime green and white 68 Plymouth Barracuda. We all knew the car well, but we couldn't figure out why the Rodriguez brothers would be here. They never raced off the track and couldn't make the car run well enough to beat any of us any way.

Our debate was cut short by the rich boy Geoff Mandrel and some north side skank getting out of the car. Geoff was well known on the street race scene that covered the north side of town. All of them were "Fast and Furious" wannabes with more money than taste.

Geoff walked over and looked directly at me and started his bullshit.

"Hey you long haired faggot. You too much of a pussy to race me tonight?"

Mike popped in with, "Who are you calling faggot, you piece of cum laden shit?"

"You and your long haired pussy sister over here. What the fuck are you doing here Shelby? Pity date or something?"

I put my hand on her arm and stepped up in front of her, "Fuck you and your gutter whore there. You are in the wrong area. The race for cocks is being held at the mall as we speak."

"Suck my cock Sheppard. Just because you can't even beat your sister. Sawed off little bitch."

"Dude you might wanna head north before your alligator mouth writes a check your chipmunk ass can't cash." said Mike.

"You girls are afraid to race my car. What a bunch of cunts."

"Afraid of racing your car. Oh...I thought you were trying to sell blow jobs. That's the only thing you got on any of us."

"Put your money where your mouth is punk!"

"I got nothing to prove here cock monger! You talked shit, not me. You gonna put daddy's money on your car? Any one of us will see whatever you lay down."

"All right boy, I got a grand here says my 'Cuda will romp any of you. Too much dough for you assholes?"

Don finally stepped in, "Ok boy. You are racing the one of us who pulls the high card, for however much cash you have on you."

Don must have been pissed. He usually won't race anyone unless they are putting up big dollars. Three grand or better will usually interest him. He handed Shelby the deck of cards.

We drew. High card was racing tonight for a thousand bucks. If the guy who got it couldn't front the grand, we'd all pitch in, for a percentage of the winnings of course.

Greg and Mike drew a four and a ten respectively. Shelby looked at me with trepidation and offered the deck. I pulled the jack of Spades. Now she offered to Don. I held my breath as he drew, and slowly revealed.......a five of hearts. I handed my thousand to Don to hold.

I looked over at Geoff with a smirk. Let's go fruity!"

Shelby came over. We gonna beat him babe?"

"Definitely baby. You can ride with Don. I never race with a passenger."

"I understand doll." She kissed me and said "Go get him lover."

That earned me some cat calls from my pals. I got in my car and pulled out onto the boulevard. Looking in my mirror I could have sworn I saw Maddie's car pulling into Johnny's. I turned at the light and went to the bank parking lot to give our people time to get into place. I see Geoff pull in behind me. After a few minutes I pull back onto the street and head east. Geoff moves beside me at the light and we approach the crosswalk light at the super market.

As we approach the light it goes red. My mental timer now starts. The "Walk" sign is lit. I flip a switch that operates the electric valve on the nitrous oxide bottle. It's hidden under the rear seat so I have to open it remotely. When the "Walk sign" starts blinking I start counting. It will blink 12 times. After that the "Don't Walk" will blink 10 times. The sign will then go solid for ten seconds before the light turns green.

Mike signals us so that we are even on the line. I see the "Don't Walk" sign start blinking and I hit my purge button for the nitrous system three times. The purge jet is located under the car so that my opponent can't see the purge. The sign goes to solid and I mentally count the seconds. At seven seconds I hit my line lock button and rev my engine to 4500 rpm. At ten seconds I dump my clutch and release the line lock launching my car as the light turns green. I lose sight of the road for a second or two because my car went into a wheel stand.

His car disappears from my peripheral vision instantly. My shift light flashes at 7500 rpm and I shift to 2nd gear. Quickly the light flashes again and I hit 3rd. I glance sideways and can't see Geoff. The light flashes again and I hit 4th gear. I glance in the rear view mirror and see that he's at least 60 feet behind me. Knowing that car, it will fall flat on its face really soon. The light flashes again and I hit 5th gear and push the nitrous button. As soon as I do I feel the car lunge forward and see Geoff disappear behind me. Shortly after, I feel another lunge as the second stage of the nitrous system hits. I see bluffs road coming up and see Don and Shelby watching at the finish line. Maddie is there too. My mental clock, which has always been accurate within 3 tenths of a second, tells me I ran somewhere around nine and a half seconds.

I let off the gas and let the car coast to a safer speed for the road. I drive a mile past the finish and turn into a residential area. I put on my Offspring CD and play the same song I always play to reflect my feelings for someone out of my past. As The Offspring's "Gone Away" plays I drive past the home of Mr. and Mrs. Ron Pearlman. Once they were neighbors in Herb and Dianne's neighborhood, but after a family tragedy they moved. I say a prayer of thanks as I pass their home. It's kind of a post race ritual.

Leaving flowers on your grave Show that I still care But black roses and Hail Mary's
Can't bring back what's taken from me
I reach to the sky And call out your name And if I could trade
I would

And it feels And it feels like Heaven's so far away
And it stings Yeah it stings now
The world is so cold
Now that you've gone away

After that my thoughts turn to Maddie. I had pretty much gotten over her. Seeing her tonight brought back that shitty feeling that Shelby had by and large wiped out of me. I had little choice but to face her, I'm sure she'll be waiting at Johnny's. I will face her on my time and terms.

I pulled back into Johnny's and collected my winnings from Don and from the skank that was with Geoff. Don said "We need to have speaks junior." I nodded and continued toward Shelby. As I approached Shelby, Maddie comes into my view, smiling like we're long lost lovers and are burning for each other. I walk by her and tell her to meet me in Wal Mart's parking lot in twenty minutes. Her smile disappears but I could care less.

Mike, Gary and some of the guys were perched in the back of Craig's pick up. I went over and we high fived all around. As we gabbed I saw Maddie getting into her car to leave. I turned around and Shelby was right there. Now I could smile.

"I was scared baby" she said as she walked up and hugged me.

"No need babe. I was just fine."

"Your car is too fast. I love you and I don't want to lose you because of racing."

I pulled her tightly to me and hugged her. "I'll never leave you alone babe. You won't get rid of me so easy. Unless you decide you don't want me."

"Not a chance. You're all mine and I don't plan on letting go."

She kissed me deeply and grabbed my ass. This invited a chorus of whoops and other assorted catcalls from the guys. We walked to her car and kissed again. She got in, mouthed "I love you." as I did the same to her in return. As she pulled away I turned to look for Don. He was sitting in his car waiting. I got in and braced myself for an ass chewing.

"Do you think you'll do her any justice by dying on the same road as she did?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you juicing your car when it was not necessesary. I know you miss her terribly, we all do. You have a young woman who is now expecting to have you in her life for a long time. Step back from the ledge and join the living."

"Would you feel better knowing I have a cage on order?"

"I'd feel better knowing that you are OK. Jenny and I both love you like a son Steve and a blind man could see how bad Shelby has it for you. Even Maddie seems to have come around."

"She's getting married, you know?" he shook his head, "Yeah. Married. Told me by fucking text message. How's that for the personal touch?"

"All I can say is; talk to her. You guys have never been like a real brother and sister, so she might not know how to be the big sister anymore than you know how to be a brother. It's neither one of your faults."

I opened the door and got out, but stuck my head back in and said, "I'll even smile."

I got in my car and drove to Wal Mart. Maddie was there waiting as I had asked. I restarted "Gone Away" and turned the volume up. I wanted to not talk about this in my car. I pulled up next to her car and motioned for her to get in. She got in, and said nothing. She looked as if she'd been crying. I couldn't figure out what she had to cry about. I drove to the back alley behind Charley's and got out of the car. I opened the back door and beckoned her inside. I then led her to my office and bade her to sit.

I offered her a Kleenex then got my trusty bottle and took a slug. I felt powerful in my office. Just what I needed to try to talk to Maddie on the level I felt she'd listen to me.

"Please let me say my piece before you say anything Maddie."

I paused to roll the right words through my head and to control my emotions as best I could.

"You know you could have left that Saturday morning, never having worked over my heart, and never seen me again? I have been spending the past two weeks trying to figure out why you just didn't leave me be. Why did I have to get my heart crushed in all of this? The worst part is I can't talk to anyone about this."

She was looking at me stupidly like I was making an unbased accusation so I pulled my phone and pulled up the message. As I was pulling it up she piped in.

"I never did anything to break your heart dear. But you broke mine by taking up with my best friend. I ask you why? Why couldn't you wait til I was home?"

I was tearing up and didn't like it. "WHAT??" I screamed inside my head. "Didn't break MY heart? Has she fucking gone nuts?" I slid my phone to her. I tried to hide my emotions but failed. All I could get out with a sob was, "Why?"

Her eyes got large as she read the first message. "Now go to the next one and tell me how innocent you are." Her eyes got even wider as she read that one. "Now dial 1 and hit send."

"Stevie wha.."

"Just do it." I cut her off short, "Yes I saved it all."

She dialed and said "Code?"

"6576 star. Press 7 for saved message"

Her face turned pale as she listened. I thought she was going to pass out when the nice mechanical bitch who guides us through the "Voice Mail Zone" spit her number out as having left the message.

She was silent for a while. I offered her a slug of vodka which she took. Then her tears fell. "Stevie, I am so fucking sorry." She sobbed. "I didn't send you these messages, but I know who did. Mark. He has been upset because the two times I was with him I made him wear a rubber. He had to have gotten a hold of my phone and sent these. The voicemail had to have been sent while I was with him. Oh fuck I am so sorry. I don't blame you at all for hooking up with Shelby. Please just tell me it isn't serious."

"I can't tell you it isn't serious. She dumped her fiancé for me. I'd like to beat Mark's ass for doing this, but it's done. And I'm not much for beating ass unless it's in a car."

I could tell she was upset. I just didn't know what to do or say. I offered her another shot of vodka which she accepted with a weak smile. We sat for a while not speaking. Funny thing is I felt closer to her that night than I had when I was fucking her after Thanksgiving.

Finally she spoke. "I don't know yet what I'm going to do about Mark, but he's going to pay."

"I'll help you gladly."

"Thanks bro. I do love you more than you can know." She said with a sob, "I sure wish I hadn't wasted so many years alienating you."

"Don't cry about it Maddie. I wouldn't be me if you, Herb and Dianne hadn't treated me that way. I am who I am because of you guys. I ought to thank you guys."

"Funny thing is that I don't know if you are being facetious or genuine. I still might yell at Shelby for moving in on you. Manda is pissed. I guess she thought she had a shot at you."

I viably shuddered at the thought of that she beast masturbating thinking of me. She's what I might think of during sex to fight off and impending orgasm, if I don't go soft that is. I had another shot and offered her one. She declined this one.

"Stevie, I'm concerned with how much you drink babe. I know you vomit blood and I am concerned. You do know that alcoholism runs in the family?"

"Nope. I did not know that, and when have you seen me vomit blood?"

"When I was home during Thanksgiving. I saw it in the toilet."

"I flushed when I got out of the...." Damn! There was that rubbing one out in the shower coming back to haunt me again. I took another slug.

"Yes, you were in the shower, and yes I saw what you were doing."

I felt my ears turning bright red. I wanted to crawl under my desk and hide.

"Don't be embarrassed sweetie. I love watching you jerk off. Why do you think I wanted to fuck you? Your cock turns me on to no end baby."

I suddenly needed to get out of there. If I stayed any longer I was going to end up fucking my sister again and I couldn't do that to Shelby. "Are you ready to go back to your car? I have to get some sleep. I have a busy day tomorrow." I lied.

"Yeah. Can I call you tomorrow?"

I didn't see any harm in that. "Sure Maddie. You can call me anytime as long as you aint banging some random dude." We parted company laughing.

Sunday was a day of folks leaving. The James' left for Illinois, Herb, Dianne and Maddie split for Cali, and Mike and his dad left for Vegas. Before Mike left he stocked me up on beer and vodka, and his dad tossed me the keys to the shop so that a couple of customers could get their cars, and I could use a bay if I wanted to.

I spent the day drinking beer, drinking vodka, and watching football. I was fairly drunk when Shelby called me that afternoon to tell me they were at her Grandmas and all was well. I think I held the conversation well but couldn't be 100% sure. I didn't seem to piss her off so I took it as a good sign.

I ordered a pizza about six o'clock and passed out some time after eating three slices of it. I awoke around eleven to my phone ringing. It was Maddie calling. Likely to tell me how nice Grandmas house is or hoe nice the weather is in L.A. She hung up by time I had found my phone, but she left a message.

"Hey little bro. I was calling to see how you are today; I am feeling low after yesterday. It's a bit scary over here so call me soon please."

What could be scary at Grandma's house? I got up got a couple more beers and went to bed. I was on the verge of passing out again when my phone rang. It was Maddie.

"He lllo?"

"Stevie? Are you OK?"

"Fuckin peachy baby. How's life treating you in the city of angels?"

"What the hell are you talking about Steve?"

"Fuck-king Cali. How is La La land?"

"I'm at home Stevie. Mom and dad went to Grammas with out me. I'm still here in Stonemoore. How much have you had to drink? You sound completely fucked up."

"What a co-inky-dink. I am completely fucked up."

"Put Mike on the phone hun."

"Mickey is in Vegas. Everyone's gone. Just me and my long necked friends here."

"Shit! Can I come over Stevie? You shouldn't be alone."

"I fine as wine darling. I am goin to bed. Must sleep."

***

Monday was uneventful. I woke up to a mild discomfort, and a killer hangover, but not the terror I had known recently. Christmas rush didn't apply at Charley's. We sold more stuff than usual, but we didn't have the shopping hordes found at the other stores around town. Both of my lessons for the day had canceled so I spent the day on the floor.

That evening as I was at Tony's getting a spaghetti dinner Maddie called me.

"Are you hanging today little brother?"

"Kinda. What's up with you?"

"Just calling to ask you what I wanted to ask your drunk ass last night. Will you come stay with me? It is really creepy being here all by myself and I want to spend some time with you."

"Yeah, I suppose I could. Nosy ass Shirley will keep an eye on my place. I'll be there in thirty or so."

"Cool!! See you then."

It kind of cracked me up that I was going back to Herb's house to babysit. I thought I'd never see the inside of it again. I'd likely sleep on the couch since I am sure my room was turned into a storage room, or empty space the day I moved out.

I got there at around eight o'clock. Maddie and I had a few beers and she told me her plan to pay back Mark for his bullshit. I had my doubts about her plan but decided to help her anyway.

Around midnight we decided to call it a night. I headed for the couch.

"Where are you going?"

"Couch. I need a place to sleep."

"Well your bed is still up there, or you can tuck in with me. I'm too tired to put the moves on you bro, so you're safe."

I had never done more than pass though Maddie's room to get to mine when my door would lock. Now I was crashing in her bed. Mine had no covers.

Again I woke with a start around three. I jumped completely out of bed and looked around for my unseen enemy. I was truly scared and disoriented. After a few panicked minutes I realized where I was and climbed back into bed. Maddie threw her arm over me and cuddled into me. All I could do was shudder.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,157 Followers