Princess Daisy - The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had all been a dream, a very wet dream, but that was the only logical explanation I could think of if I was going to maintain my sanity. Here I was, just a sad old man, wishing for a lost and carefree youth. I laughed at myself. "Never going to happen again," I said, aloud.

The rest of my evening was spent doing household chores. I changed my sheets, did the laundry, made a bite to eat and cleaned the kitchen. I went down to the spa and thought about spending a little time there, but when I turned on the TV, it was set to a porn station that somehow just didn't help. My ego had gotten the better of me while I had watched the girls earlier. Daisy wasn't looking at me, she was watching a steamy scene on the tube.

I retreated to my room, undressed and crawled in bed. I surfed around the TV channels, settling on a classic movie station. After awhile, I dozed.

The sound of the front door closing brought me awake with a start. The girls clambered noisily down the hall to my room and walked in as though I should be expecting them. I quickly pulled the sheet up a little higher on my belly and looked at the clock. It was just a little after 11 pm.

"What happened," I said, "I didn't expect you back this early."

"Aw, we just didn't find any guys worth sticking around for," said Daisy.

She kicked-off her shoes and crawled up on the bed and on top of me. Her vest hung open and I could see her breasts swaying. I looked over at Cindy and she was missing her front tie also.

"What happened to your ties?" I asked.

"We weren't getting much attention, so we untied them to see if that would get us some kind of reaction," Daisy said.

"Nothing happened, though, we didn't even get felt up."

"Uh-uh," said Cindy, a pout clouding her face.

"Rub my back, please," Daisy said and lowered herself flat against me.

Cindy had walked around to the other side of the bed and started to get on.

"Take your shoes off, he doesn't like shoes on the bed," Daisy said.

I heard the clunk of each shoe as it fell, then felt the bed move. I started to try to rub Daisy's back, but her vest was in the way, moving my hands above her waist just pulled more of the material from between us. The bed moved some more.

"Here, let me help," Cindy said.

I wasn't sure how she thought could help. Her hands touched mine briefly and then I felt the back of the vest give way. She had untied the bottom of it.

Now I had access to Daisy's back without being hampered by the cloth. I proceeded to rub more of her back with longer, slower strokes.

Cindy continued to move around and I got Daisy to turn her head a little so I could see past her shoulder. She crawled up maybe another inch to get comfortable.

I got a glimpse of Cindy then. She had removed everything but her g-string and was in the process of taking it off. I stopped rubbing Daisy and stared for a moment, getting hard and having no way of keeping Daisy from feeling what was happening. Daisy made a little whiney sound and I made my hands move again.

Cindy got up on her knees and moved over to Daisy again. She reached for Daisy's skirt and unbuttoned the straps. I saw the back panel fly off the bed, and without even thinking let my hands wander over Daisy's exposed butt. Cindy's hands ran over mine as she touched or somehow gave a signal to Daisy to lift her rear a little, and deftly snatched the front panel from between us.

Daisy lifted herself and gave me a smoldering look. Her vest was hanging down against my chest and my rubbing was now concentrated on her sides as I ran my hands over her hips and up along the sides of her breasts.

I felt Daisy shift and looked down to see Cindy moving Daisy's g-string under her knee. Daisy moved her leg forward so Cindy could finish pulling the strap over her foot. Then Daisy shoved her foot under the cover. I was so hard; it felt like I could poke a hole through a door.

Daisy lowered her mouth to mine and pushed her tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth and tasted the sweet-sharp remnants of the whiskey she must have had earlier.

The bed shifted again and I felt Daisy's other bare leg slip underneath the covers against me. Now, as I ran my hands back down her body, nothing was in the way and I let my touch continue all the way past her uplifted bottom.

Cindy's hands wandered over mine again, and then I felt her knuckles graze me through the sheet. I was sticking up against Daisy's stomach and she moaned into my mouth as she began to rock up and down. I could feel Cindy's hands moving quicker and Daisy's kissing became more urgent and vocal.

Cindy's hand changed position, and I felt her glide her palm up my shaft to the tip and give me a squeeze. I couldn't help but lift up myself a little against Daisy and pull against her butt. Suddenly, Cindy jerked the sheet from between us and my wet shaft slapped against her belly. I knew this was too much to bear, but I could not help myself.

Cindy's hand returned to pumping my aching hardness and pulling me towards her. I felt a wetness engulf me and heard a slurping smack of lips. Daisy broke our kiss, sat up, and slid down my length with her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her lips.

If it was Cindy's mouth I had felt, it was only momentary. Now the hot liquid that bathed my shaft was the natural heat of Daisy's body that caressed and gripped me.

Cindy moved next to Daisy and they kissed each other as Daisy began to lift and drop herself on me. My hands were now on each side of Daisy's belly and I lifted them up her sides. She leaned back and shrugged her vest off her body and let me see her firm, young body as well as feel it as I reached her breasts and felt them fill my hands with an effervescent warmth.

I felt Cindy before I saw her face cover mine and willingly opened my mouth in anticipation of her tongue. She too had that sweet-sharp taste. Cindy was a tactile woman and her hands gently caressed my face as we kissed.

Daisy started moving a little more urgently. I could feel her rocking her hips faster and pulling at me with her muscles.

Cindy moved down and started to kiss us both as our bodies moved apart and together. The extra pressure from her lips and tongue made me feel like I was getting even bigger as Daisy plunged up and down on me.

I pulled on Cindy's butt and urged her to move her body closer to my face. She glided into position above me as I pulled her to my hungry mouth. Her muskiness was like a scented candle and my tongue played the part of the fluttering moth across the light of her need.

From this angle I dove into her with my tongue and my nose. I had to breathe through my mouth but breath was not my priority, only the taste of her sweetness and the urgency of our desire as I lapped at her wetness in time to the thrusting of my shaft into the body of my love.

Cindy's flower continued to unfold as I explored her hidden secrets, licking the dewdrops from the blush of each petal.

I fell into the abyss of semi-consciousness as my body arched upwards and Cindy pushed herself against my face.

She rolled off me and Daisy promptly fell into my arms and began kissing and licking my lips. I throbbed while I gave breathless little kisses back to Daisy.

Cindy's hands and tongue were coaxing me back to hardness while Daisy was exploring my face and mouth. Suddenly, Daisy swung to my side as Cindy tried to engulf me in her wetness, but her legs were too shaky to get her aim right.

I sat up and kissed Cindy while twisting our bodies around and laying her on her back. Then I reached down, placed my hand at the slot between her thighs, and opened her so I could ease into her steaming tunnel.

I wanted to take my time with her. I had let my urgency get the better of me with Daisy and now I wanted to savor the feeling of this young body beneath mine.

I leaned over Cindy and rested on my forearms as I kissed her on her mouth, on her neck and ears.

As I arched downwards to get to her breasts, while gently thrusting into her, I could feel Daisy move next to us and push her breast against the side of my face while I heard the girls kiss.

With such temptation so close, I had to pull Daisy just a little closer so I could taste both their nipples at the same time. Between our motion and our moans, we were creating music with a driving tempo that made it impossible to restrain my pace.

I looked up and Daisy pulled me to her mouth. We took turns kissing and stroking each other while Cindy and I continued to rock our bodies together.

Daisy gave me a series of little pushes and coaxed me into a more upright position with Cindy, increasing the pressure I was feeling. Then the took a hold of my shaft as I moved in and out of her friend and delicately added her touch to the sensations I was already feeling.

That was more than I could take and I exploded into Cindy and collapsed on top of the girls, completely helpless to the waves of pleasure and pain wracking my body.

I think I passed out.

When I came-to, the girls were lying on each side of me, gently snoring.

I got up, went to the bathroom, and came back to the foot of the bed. They were both lovely, and were both in my bed. I crawled up between them and fell fast asleep.

The next morning, I awoke first. I did my morning ablutions and came back to the sleepyheads sprawled in very lovely positions on top of the covers. I couldn't decide if I had already died and this was heaven, or if it was all a dream and I was about to wake up.

In either case, I thought there was nothing to lose from a quick morning sample.

Daisy was lying on her side with a leg thrown across Cindy's hip exposing her little pussy like a smile. I crawled on the bed and nuzzled the soft flesh and felt her start to heat up.

"Mmm…" she said. She pulled her leg over my head and let me get to her without difficulty.

Our movement woke Cindy, but she quickly got off the bed and raced to the bathroom.

I looked up, a little worried, but Daisy used that opportunity to roll off the bed too.

"Me, next," she said as she walked into the bathroom.

I rolled over on my back to wait for them.

When they came back together, Cindy started picking up her things from the night before. "Is there anything wrong?" I asked.

"Oh no, not at all," Cindy said and she came over to the side of the bed and reached down and gave me a quick but sensuous kiss.

"I just have to be at work in an hour, that's all."

"Oh," I said. I hadn't thought about the day. Being essentially retired and staying at home threw my sense of the workweek out the window. Plus, when I had been working, I had been the type to push my business seven days a week.

"I'm sorry, I could have set an alarm or something."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." She put her hand on my face and smiled. I was happy and sad at the same time. This was a lovely girl, but she was leaving. Would she ever come back?

Daisy had gathered her things too.

"Where are you going, sweetness?" I foolishly asked.

"I drove yesterday, so I need to take Cindy back home so she can borrow her Mom's car to go to work."

I didn't know Cindy still lived at home with her parents, so it wouldn't do for me to take her home. Her mother would be able to see how I looked at both girls in an instant. I'd be found-out without either girl saying a thing. I was unable to say anything that would keep me with the girls.

Daisy leaned over me and gave me a long wet kiss. Then she patted me on my cheek.

"Don't worry poor dear, I'll be back. Maybe I'll bring dessert." She smiled and walked down the hallway with Cindy, both dressed in the best-tailored naked skin you could imagine.

If you liked this story, please vote for it. And thank you for reading.

12