Princess Prick Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,518 Followers

"And what time do you call this young lady?" He grinned at her, "You better have a really good story involving sex or I won't be letting you sleep in tomorrow." He turned on the small lamp near the daybed he had been resting on and looked her up and down. "In that dress, how could there not be sex. Okay spill, something's going on with my frumpy friend."

She had been ready to tell him everything to make it seem more real than it did to her at that moment but the word frumpy brought out the princess in her again, "Oh so I can't just dress up and go out without an agenda, there has to be a guy or sex? Grow up Adam!" She turned and went to the bathroom closing the door and cleaned up, taking off her make-up and pulling her hair back into a ponytail. The last thing she wanted was for Adam to smell sex on her; she didn't even know the guy's name. She, frumpy little Grace, the good girl had nasty dirty harsh sex with a complete stranger in a dirty alleyway and liked it! No she definitely couldn't tell anyone or ever go back to that club again. Sighing she left the bathroom feeling refreshed and headed to bed.

"Look, I am sorry Gracie," Adam said with feeling when she went back to the studio, "The last thing I want is to have you mad at me again. Kane tore me a new one tonight when you were gone and I told him why." He smiled sheepishly. "It's just I get a little wound up in my projects. You get that right?"

"Yeah, that's why I had to get out of here for a day. I am sorry I said the things I did this morning I could have handled it better too," she hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Now let me sleep so I can be your perfect model again tomorrow," Grace pulled away and flopped onto the day bed.

Adam turned off the light and went to his own room, happy that she was back and seemed refreshed and relaxed.

*****

The next day the fetish gear truly came out as she was transformed into a unicorn and Pegasus in the one day by the simple addition of wings and removal of the horn. As Adam dressed her in what he called a pony girl body harness and long latex stockings her mind kept wandering to the stranger of the night before. He had called himself a dominant man and she wondered what he would make of Princess Prick Tease dressing like this in fetish wear. The leather of the harness reminded her of the feel of his belt wrapped around her wrists. Quite often during the day her mind wandered and she found herself giggling at something or other that occurred to her because of her encounter the night before. She still couldn't believe that she, Grace, had been involved in something like that.

For his part Adam was overly thoughtful of her needs and quite surprised at how absent she was during the day. Her constant daydreaming allowed him to work without the constant questions about what he was doing and why. He considered asking her what she was thinking about but after getting through most of the tedious difficult stuff without her complaining he didn't want to break the mood by asking what she had really got up to the night before and who with. If he was honest with himself he felt a mild twinge of jealousy. When Grace didn't have someone in her life he had her all to himself, maybe when this was all done he would call a few of his old girlfriends that he still had a casual relationship with or even boyfriends for that matter and see if he could find that look of pleasure that seemed to be radiating from Grace.

Kane came with dinner again, this time from an Indian restaurant and was pleased to see that peace existed between the artist and his model. He too refrained from sexist comments and overtly leering at her but as she left the room when the photos were finally done she heard Kane exclaim, "My god she is a fucking walking wet dream in that costume!" Princess Prick Tease could not have been happier with the comment and Grace's self confidence rose a little higher realising that the attention she had received from Kane and his brother all week had emboldened her to go out with Eve and flirt outrageously at the club last night.

"Maybe Dom was right about her," she thought. She had named the stranger last night Dom during her reveries of the day not liking the fact that she didn't know his name. She had never felt confident enough before to go out in public dressed as she was last night. Maybe the comments and reactions of the two men in the other room had opened up an exhibitionist teasing side of her she hadn't known existed before now. It didn't matter what she was doing or how hard she tried not to, she could not get Dom out of her head for even a moment and she worried that as he said she would never be truly satisfied with a sweet nice natured guy again.

She walked back into the studio, Kane had left and Adam looked up from his desk, "Your phones been ringing and ringing." Grace looked at her watch wondering who would be ringing so late. Her phone started again and she picked it up, seeing the call was from Eve she smiled and answered it.

"Hi Eve... Yeah it was a lot of fun last night... Oh yeah I forgot about my car hang on I will see if Adam will take me to go pick it up," she looked at Adam and he scowled but nodded. "He would love to... yeah I can be there in about thirty.... Okay... see you soon." She hung up and went to grab some clothes. As if aware of her body more than ever she looked at the range of baggy clothes and sighed, "I really need a wardrobe overhaul."

"I don't know what got into you last night but let's not let it go to waste. He opened a closet in the far corner of the room and stood back looking at it for a moment before selecting a short baby doll style dress that was hand pained to cascade in sunset colours from pale purple and pink to bright orange and red. It was truly beautiful and Grace was floored by his offer.

"I can't take one of your precious creations!" She said appalled at the idea.

"Of course you can you're my best model, most of them have been made to your size anyway," he helped her slip the dress over her head and pulled the towel away. The band that hugged her ribs under her breasts was very snug but not uncomfortable and once again she threatened Adam not to comment on her weight gain. He again replied that she was always too skinny in the first place and if she didn't keep mentioning it no one would even know.

When they arrived at Eve's place she was waiting downstairs having loaded Grace's new purchases into the car for her. She stood talking to a tall man beside a second car. It took a moment for Grace to recognise him and she cringed at the thought of seeing him looking the way she did. Although the dress she wore was beautiful she wore no makeup and her hair was tied back in a ponytail which she immediately pulled out and ran her fingers through her hair.

"You okay?" Adam asked noting the way she tensed up before taking out her pony tail.

"Yes. No. Maybe. Shit I don't know. Just don't ask me any questions til we get home okay?" her worried eyes turned on him and he nodded but his brow creased in confusion. "Nothing to worry about I promise. I'll meet you at home okay?"

"Maybe I should stay and follow you home. You seem a bit... Weird," He said still frowning at her.

"I'm fine really," she squeezed his hand, "and Eve is here so what could be wrong?"

"I guess," he murmured. "If you not home in an hour I will come looking for you."

"You're such a good friend. See you at home in an hour," she smiled and got out of the car walking toward Eve and the tall dark man, who stood between her car and another. Turning to look over her shoulder she waved as Adam beeped his horn and slowly drove away.

"Here she is, Princess Grace," Eve said happily.

"Oh gawd," Grace laughed, "I wish."

"Good evening Princess," the man she had daydreamed about all day greeted her and she smiled.

"It's nice to see you again," she said softly trying to hide her face behind her hair.

"When you finally answered your phone tonight I was already at the club and your friend from last night here offered to drive me back to meet you so you could pick up your car and stuff. He was fairly insistent really," Eve was bubbling over with her usual excitable personality. "I guess you made a good impression last night He was bummed you didn't come back with me tonight, and more bummed when I said I hadn't been able to reach you all day. Told me to try and call you again, and here you are."

Grace looked up at him in surprise and his eyes bored into hers as if waiting for an explanation. "I told you yesterday Eve. I am helping Adam with one of his projects this week and it's so intense I need last night out to clear my head. It'll be another few days before I answer my phone at a regular time, I'm afraid. I promised him I would stay put until its done."

"Oh yeah, guess I forgot. Probably because you swore you would never let him convince you to do one of his projects after last time and the humiliation of it all. This one won't be like that will it?" Eve appeared genuinely concerned for her.

"No nothing like that. I couldn't go through that again I am still living it down." Grace grimaced.

"Thank you for bringing Eve back to meet me," Grace smiled and moved toward her car so she wouldn't have to explain further about Adam's projects.

"Of course," he replied, "I enjoyed our brief interlude last night and was concerned when your friend said she hadn't seen or heard from you after she left you at the club last night."

"Isn't he just the sweetest," Eve grinned, "being all concerned for a girl he didn't even know the name of, though princess Grace does seem to suit you." She winked.

"I wouldn't be too concerned I don't know his name either, we never fully introduced ourselves," Grace was curious to know and put a name to her daydreams.

"Let me do the honours then," Eve grinned. "Princess Grace, meet Sir Tristan, white knight and rescuer of damsels in distress. Sir Tristan, meet Princess Grace, geeky yet glamorous damsel you thought to rescue."

"Nice to meet you," Grace said without the hint of a smile touching her lips.

"I am glad you are well and unharmed by anything untoward," he said stiffly.

Grace climbed into her car and wished Eve a successful night with a wink, turning to Tristan she smiled. "Thank you again."

Tristan leaned down to her window in in his rumbling murmur said, "We will meet again Princess." It sounded more like a threat than a prophecy and she shivered.

She pulled away from the curb wishing she was bolder, wishing she could have been the Princess Prick Tease of the night before but she found with Adams warnings and Eve's presence she automatically reverted back to the geeky, smart, shy girl she had always been. During her drive back to Adam's house she berated herself imagining Tristan laughing about her subdued personality during this meeting. It irked her as if she had handed him more of a victory over her after their interlude the night before.

When she got home Adam was waiting with wine and questions. Grace related the details of what occurred in the club leaving out the details of what occurred after in the alleyway. It was like that person, the Princess, wasn't her at all. It was like she viewed it from a window looking in. Tristan's stiffness and formality tonight had made her feel it all the more that their time together was an aberration, nothing more than a surreal moment in time. It wasn't until she went to bed in the silent darkness that Grace admitted she liked being the Princess and wanted more. His final words of meeting again both excited and scared her. He hadn't asked for her number or a date as such, did he expect she would start just showing up at the club hoping to find him there? She fell asleep and dreamed of his dark smouldering eyes watching everything she did in her daily life and smirking at just how average and boring she truly was.

The following morning Grace woke again to Adam holding breakfast for her. "Good morning," he smiled. "Today you go black," he grinned and shoved a spoonful of serial into her mouth before she could ask questions. She began by standing against the painting wall as he sprayed her back and bottom a strange raven blue-black colour and her front gold. In a very short amount of time, or so it seemed to Grace, she became the mysterious sphinx of ancient Egypt.

She had paws and a tail but the major piece of the costume that was not her body itself was a glittering rhinestone embedded collar from which hung a furred breastplate that ran down the centre of her torso. It was held in place by the a loop on the collar, nipple collars on her chest and as it tilted down between her legs small transparent plastic strips that were painted into the body paint on her torso. A thin ridge of furred material of the blue black colour ran down the middle of her back to her ass holding the tail piece and linking with the transparent plastic to hold it in place. The majority of the body paint for this costume centred on her face giving her a square nose topped with a pale heart shaped piece around her nostrils. Her eyebrows were all but erased by the same putty used to build up her nose and intricate painting transformed her eyes and mouth.

Finally she was given a blue-black wig topped by a crown of gold and hung with the small plaited locks like those seen in Cleopatra effigies. When she was finally allowed to look into a mirror even she didn't recognise herself and she let the princess side of her nature come out emitting a low feral purr from deep in her throat.

Adam busied himself looking elsewhere as she preened before a mirror. He had been all about the work while he could concentrate on one small part at a time sure of what the whole costume would look like. Once he stood back to survey her as she looked into the mirror and let out the feral purr he felt his cock swell in appreciation of his own work. Grabbing his camera he attempted to concentrate on the work at hand. She posed before the green screen in various ways as he directed her, she seemed to him to have truly taken on the female catlike qualities and she stretched and preened and curled for him.

At the end of the shoot and fully in Princess Prick Tease mode, Grace prowled toward Adam looking up at him with hungry eyes, she stopped at his feet and nuzzled his thigh. Adam jumped as if stung shaking his head, "Fuck, Grace. Stop or I won't be responsible for what happens next." She considered him and let out a low purr enjoying his unease and the strange exchange of roles they had. She had become the aggressor and she wanted nothing more than for him to take her, command her, use her as Tristan did. Instead he turned his back on her breathing deeply and told her to go have a cold shower.

It wasn't that she was disappointed but she wasn't happy either. This strange exhibitionist and reckless sexy side of herself she had discovered this week confused her and she went to soak in a bath glad that the final costume was done and she could go back to her normal life. Even to her it seemed boring all of a sudden. While Adam had gone to art school and immersed himself into the bohemian world of free thinkers she had studied business and economics immersing herself in numbers and facts and environmental technologies. She now worked for a telecommunications company as a line manager for business accounts.

She quite liked her job really, it was the Department Manager that she disliked immensely. He had all but threatened to sack her when she asked for the week off. Unlike the men in her department she rarely took time off, she must have a heap of vacation time up her sleeve but he acted as if she was constantly away and had hinted that her job may be in jeopardy, if she took more time away. She hoped he wasn't right.

She sighed and looked at the dark dirty water she soaked in and began the final scrub with the pungent cleansers before moving to have a shower. She hoped Adam appreciated all this trouble she had to go to each night for his art. Her tummy rumbled and she realised Kane had not been by tonight for his usual visit with the dropping off of food. Finally leaving the bathroom draped in a towel Grace approached the studio. Adam was at work at his computer surrounded by Kane and his wife, Maggie and another man Grace did not know. Surprised she grabbed the nearest dress possible being the sunset dress Adam had given her the night before and exited the room back to the bathroom to change.

The people gathered around the computer had not even noticed her and when she came back in she looked around for food of some description frowning in consternation when she found none. Walking back out to the other end of the house where the kitchen and dining room lay. She was surprised to find the table laid as if for guests and the kitchen counters littered with a range of take-out containers.

Grace considered going back and interrupting the small group huddled around the computer but instead she grabbed a plate and helped herself to the food piling it high and sitting on a stool at the kitchen bench to eat it. Maggie bustled in and frowned at her. "We were just waiting for you to celebrate the end of your torturous modelling. Now here you are eating all alone!"

"You won't get Adam away from that computer tonight," Grace said with a mouthful of food, "None of you even looked up when I came in after my shower." She continued eating as if it was a foregone conclusion that the men were lost in the project.

"Oh won't I now?" Maggie tittered and turned on her heel and leaving the kitchen. She returned minutes later herding the men as if they were cattle into the room. Even though Maggie had been berating him for his lack of attention to his model who had been his virtual prisoner for a week Adam still look surprised that Grace was halfway through a plate food sitting at the kitchen bench.

"So much for no one knowing it was me huh?" Grace scowled at Adam. The princess in the back of her mind relished the fact that each of the men and even Maggie had been so entranced by the photos that they hadn't noticed her come into the studio after her shower but the Grace everyone knew was embarrassed that she was on display in such a way.

"You knew she didn't want anyone to know. Why did you bring James?" Adam turned on his brother putting the full blame where it belonged.

"The deadline is looming and he asked why you hadn't submitted yet. I told him," he looked toward Grace, "that he wouldn't believe how good your collection was until he saw it for himself and that you would be done on time, if you got the last shots done today."

"They should have been done yesterday," Adam murmured under his breath making Grace shoot him a look of incredulity.

"Everyone grab a plate and come eat at the table, come on Grace." Maggie took the plate Grace was eating from and placed it on the dining room table while issuing orders to Kane to open a bottle of Champagne.

As she moved to the table Grace overheard James say softly to Kane, "If they hadn't said anything I never would have guessed that girl was the sexy model in the photos." Grace recoiled and her inner princess threatened to burst free and show just how sexy she could be. Squashing down the princess by taking stock of her half dried hair and scrubbed pink skin shining with the heavy moisturisers she had brought from her day spa she realised why he would say that she didn't look like a sexy model. It was Adam her made her seem like a siren and the talents of Eve had made her just as much in costume on the night she had met Tristan. Grace let her mind wander again to the enigmatic man and the effect he had on her.

Grace let the conversation flow around her. Her mind remained on other things or more accurately another person. She accepted the champagne and the toast distractedly and it wasn't until James said her name that she came fully back from her imaginings.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,518 Followers