Princess Prick Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

"Oh sorry," Grace started, "What was the question?"

"So what do you do when you aren't modelling Adams lascivious creations?" James asked.

"My day Job isn't nearly as glamorous," Grace laughed and thought to leave it at that.

"Oh? How disappointing? I am sure it can't be that mundane," James pressed her.

"I'm a business accounts manager," she groaned at his look of surprise.

"Well for all I know you could be laundering drug money for biker gangs or from corporate embezzlers. You could be a criminal mastermind like most of the accountants I know," he teased.

Grace looked at him with wide eyed innocence and mimed her shock and speechlessness that someone in her profession could be a criminal mastermind and finally winked at him with a small grin, "Pfft criminal mastermind indeed, they are mere peasants in contrast to my evil genius," she let out an evil laugh, "mwha ha ha ha ha." The fact that he had misinterpreted her job title was funny.

Surprised and amused, Adam roared with laughter. His best friend was one of the truly good people in the world. She had never had an evil thought in her life let alone a criminal one. The banter around the table increased and Kane opened a third bottle of champagne.

*****

Grace had stayed another two days with Adam collaborating on the final package he would send to the club owners. On Monday morning it was put in the hands of a courier to hand deliver and make sure it arrived on time before the Wednesday deadline. Grace returned to work and life went on as usual for the following week. They talked to each day on the phone but Adam and Grace gave each other the space they so desperately needed after the closeness of the modelling week.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers