Princest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dk519
dk519
28 Followers

"Oh God." Demona responded with disgust.

"I'm not saying he's going to marry Skye. I'm saying Skye represents what he is in search of. You love him and he loves you. But it can never be that happily ever after love. Eventually, you're both going to move on."

Demona folded her arms and looked over at Desmond and Skye, laughing and innocently touching each other. Colin and Andrew have drifted a little further from them.

"You were dancing with Andrew there for a while, Demona." Victoria added. "Something could be there with the two of you."

Demona looked back over at Andrew and Colin.

"Whatever you and Desmond have, it works for the short-term, but as he's looking for his Skye, you should be looking for your Andrew." Victoria advised. "Just...think about it.

Victoria brought her eyes away from Demona and glared angrily at Desmond and Skye. She stood up.

"As for those two. I'll take care of this." Victoria said.

She strode intently over to Desmond and Skye just as the princess was flirtatiously touching his arm.

Demona smiled slightly as she looked up to the night sky. She stood up and slowly left the courtyard.

Victoria stepped in front of Skye.

"I'm ready to enjoy myself Desmond. You owe me." Victoria said with the sweetest of smiles.

Desmond snickered and led her to the dancing area where they found the rhythm of the music and moved together.

Skye stared wide-eyed, realizing there was no way she was going to be able to defeat Victoria. Not on this day, anyway.

She turned and joined Colin and Andrew. Andrew stared at her intently while Colin looked around in search of someone.

Desmond and Victoria laughed as the song came to an end.

"See, I told you." Desmond assured.

"You were right." Victoria responded.

Another slow melody started and Desmond attempted to turn away but Victoria pulled him close to her. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't even think about it." She said softly before laying her head on his chest.

Desmond indulged and placed his hands on her hips. The two swayed to the beautiful sounds.

Skye gave a singular glare before rolling her eyes and walking away.

Andrew shortly followed behind her.

At the song ended, the musicians blended beautifully into another soft tune.

Victoria leaned her body tight against Desmond, her hands caressing his neck as she nuzzled into his chest.

Around the siblings, the courtyard started to empty signifying the party was coming to an end.

Victoria cooed in the protective embrace of Desmond.

"Oh Victoria." Desmond whispered. "I'm so happy you were able to enjoy your birthday."

Victoria squeezed a strong hug to her brother.

The King and Queen left the courtyard, arm in arm. The music stopped and Victoria brought her head up and looked into Desmond's eyes. They shared a comforting smile before separating.

-------------

Skye stood out front of the castle. She was ready to have a service member summon her coach when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Andrew standing behind her.

"What is it, Andrew?" Skye snapped. "I'm trying to get out of here."

"You and I aren't done." Andrew responded.

Skye glanced back at him.

"What?" She asked.

"You had your fun with me. Now, it's my turn." He responded cooley.

"Um." Was all Skye could mutter before Andrew took her hand and led her across the main road to the garden.

He led her behind a large green bush, completely out of view of the castle entrance. He turned her around so she faced away from him.

"Come on. You know what Andrew likes." He said.

Skye turned her head back to look at him with raised eyebrows. She saw his look was very serious.

Slowly, she slid the straps of her dress down over her shoulders. Freeing her arms, she pressed it down her body until it dropped to the grassy floor.

Andrew slowly turned her around to face him. He admired the perfection that was the nude Skye. Her large breasts stood out firmly from her perfectly slim body. Her tanned skin glimmered in the moonlight.

Skye ran her hands up and down her thighs and over her torso. She stared at Andrew, not breaking eye contact. Not even blinking.

She exhaled in relief when she saw a smile come over his face. She looked down and noticed his silk pants were sticking out from his erection.

"By myself?" she asked softly.

"For now." he responded equally as soft.

Skye stepped her legs apart and brought her hands up the insides of her thighs. One hand travelled up over her bush to her stomach and eventually to her breast.

She brought her other hand between her legs, using a finger to work through the folds of her sex and locate her clitoris.

She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she immediately became increasingly aroused.

"Oh yeah, baby. Just like that." He said.

"Mmmmmm." Skye responded as she fondled her breast with one hand and massaged her clit with the other.

Andrew began to loosen the ties of his shirt. He let it drop to the floor.

Skye opened her eyes briefly, shocked to see that Andrew sported a very nice body, lean but muscular. A smile came over her face as she closed her eyes again.

Andrew untied his silk pants and slid them off as well, his erection standing at full attention.

"Uhhhh. Ohhh." Skye let out as an orgasm began to build inside her.

"That's enough." Andrew said suddenly.

Skye opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Lay down." Andrew said.

Skye complied and laid down on the grass. Andrew knelt between her legs. He pressed one leg outward and the other propped on his shoulder, He positioned his erection at the mouth of her aroused sex.

Thrusting his hips forward, he entered her easily.

"Ohhhh." Skye let out a surprised moan.

Andrew held her legs at almost a ninety degree angle as he slowly pushed in and out of her.

"Oh Andrew. Yes. Just like that." Skye moaned out.

She grabbed her breasts with both hands, kneading them and squeezing her nipples while he slid steadily in and out of her.

Her eyes shut tight as her body rocked back and forth on the grass.

Andrew sped things up a bit as his erection throbbed.

Skye released her breasts and braced herself by gripping the grass on either side of her.

Andrew thrusts a few more times before pulling out and releasing his orgasm onto the prone princess.

"Uhh. Uhh." he let out as shots of semen flew from him.

Skye breathed heavily. She reached a hand down and began to furiously massage her clitoris.

"Ohhhhh. Ohhhh." she moaned.

It was a very short time after Andrew had finished but Skye had brought herself to orgasm.

Andrew lay on his side next to Skye.

"That was nice." she said as she turned her head to look at him.

"That was fantastic." Andrew admitted.

"I think I really needed that." Skye said to him.

"What do you mean?" he inquired.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." Skye said. "I thought you always had a thing for Demona. Why would you have done this with me?"

"I think Demona already has someone." Andrew said.

This statement confused Skye as she had no idea what to make of it. She looked curiously at him but decided tonight was not the night to investigate that statement any further.

She stood up and put her dress back on. Andrew did the same.

"You have a good night, Andrew." she said.

"You too, Skye." he responded.

The two of them made their way out of the garden and back to the castle entrance. Andrew stayed with Skye until her coach was summoned and she left.

dk519
dk519
28 Followers
12