All Comments on 'Principally Speaking Ch. 02'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Honestly this is a very poor effort for a writer of your talent.

Your best work IMHO is "Revel In The Abandon" and "The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking," the subject matter and descriptions were superb, if sometimes a bit florid.

Looking forward to a return to your best form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It can't end here

Oh no, you've built this up, the shame and lust and fear of discovery. More please?

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
wow

i loved it, so hot and i am sure it has happened somewhere to someone, i might even try that lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was utterly disgusting.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62about 10 years ago
Great Story

Love the theme and pace of the story. Hopefully there will be more, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my 53 yr old BBC Hotwife

Wow. A true true BBC slut. One whom after experiencing the ultimate sexual release and satisfaction, will do anything and I mean anything to have that complete and total satisfaction again and again and again for the rest of her sexual physical life. And at 47 yrs of age. The very same age my mature white wife experienced her very first much younger uncut BBC of her life. She has been a BBC slut for 7yrs now. At 53 she cannot get enough. Has enjoyed much younger black stallions at least twice per week and more if she can. Two young attached studs have used her as their older white cum slut on the side for a little more than two years now. It is I have to admit an incredibly hot horny sight to behold. They fuck her for hours at a time like she has never been fucked by a white guy before. Ever!!! She has swallowed more cum from her black stallions in 7yrs than she has the rest of her sex life. She never gave a blow job in her life until she went down on her first black cock.l. And did not hesitate for a second when she smelled and saw the hard as steel uncut 9 inch huge black cock.

Has been a huge slut for it ever since. Hot very hot to watch.

emoney83emoney83over 4 years ago
awesome story

Add more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good and bad

Good: 2 strong chapters of build-up and fun.

Bad: no sequel. Will the carry on? Without bad repercussions? Still after getting to know each other?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There are a lot of good storytellers on Lit, far fewer good writers. The "dog" is both. Looks like he's on hiatus or permanently retired. Our loss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous