Printer Error

Story Info
Marsha's erotic printer output is discovered in the library.
2.4k words
4.39
17.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of fantasy, involving nudity and consensual spanking. Any resemblance to actual persons, places, or incidents is a coincidence. If you are under the age of 18 or this concept offends you, please read no further. This work may be freely copied providing this notice remains intact.

*

"Hurry up, we'll be late for practice!" Marsha's friend called to her from the library door.

Marsha hit the CANCEL button on the print screen, and quickly logged off the computer. She wanted to print out the story she was reading to show her friend later, but there was no time now. She knew she shouldn't be reading stories in the "spanking" newsgroup, but no one in the library was watching her and she thought she could get away with it. "Besides," she thought to herself, "I bet guys look at a whole lot worse than this, and nobody says anything to them!" Marsha gathered up her books, and sped out the door held open by her friend. They raced down the hallway to the gym, where they were due for volleyball practice. They had a meet this weekend, and this was their last chance to work out.

Marsha was in too much of a hurry as she left the library to hear the quiet "whirr" of the printer, followed by the "ka-chunk, plop!" as the paper was ejected into the waiting output tray.

A short while after Marsha left, the librarian walked through the door. She pushed chairs back under the tables, arranged tables, and picked up loose paper from the floor where it had been dropped or thrown. As she passed by the computer table, her eye was caught by the paper lying in the printer output tray. "Oh," she thought to herself, "another student forgot to take their printout with them when they left." As she scanned the paper to see who it belonged to, her eyes opened in surprise. "Goodness!" she thought, as she read the story printed on the paper. "I wonder who printed this out?" Quickly scanning down the sign-up sheet, she noted Marsha's name was the last one entered. Her lips tightened into a thin line as she picked up her desk telephone and called the principal. When he answered, she quickly explained what she had found, and the identity of the culprit. Nodding, she placed the telephone back, and walked out of the library to the main office - the incriminating paper clutched tightly in her hand. Her heels clicked on the hard floor as she marched to the office.

"... and here's what she printed." she finished, handing the paper to the principal.

He took the paper from her hand and read it slowly, nodding. "Hmm. Yes." he muttered. "I see what you mean." he said, looking up at her. "Well, I think Marsha needs to be shown the difference between reading about being disciplined, and having it actually happen. What do you say we pay Marsha a visit in the gym, hmm?"

He reached for the telephone on the desk and made a short call the the gym. "We have a discipline problem here." he said. "I want you to cut short practice when we come down, and have the girls lined up and ready for us. You know what to do." He replaced the phone back in its cradle.

He reached down and pulled open the lower drawer in his desk and pulled out a long, flat, black case. It looked like a case for a musical instrument and, in a way, it was. He stood up, holding the case, and smiled. "Let's go." he said, ushering the librarian out the office door towards the gym. She smiled up at him, knowing what was in store for Marsha. The halls were empty, but for the custodian sweeping up.

The coach saw them striding up to the open gym door. "Tweet!" The whistle shrilled. "Ok, girls! Come over here and line up for me." He clapped his hands together to emphasize. The girls walked over to the side of the gym, looking at each other, wondering what this interruption in their practice was all about. As they settled down, the principal and librarian stepped up before them.

"Girls," the principal began, "a little while ago, Miss Jones found this paper in the library printer." Waving the paper in his hand, he looked at the girls. "Let me read to you what's on it." He began to read, looking down at the paper in his hand. "He yanked her shorts down and threw them in the corner. Grasping the waistband of her panties, he ripped them off, baring her quivering cheeks." He paused for a moment, looking up at the girls, before continuing. "Picking up the paddle, he swung he arm back. Bring it down, he applied the paddle to her vulnerable bottom, and was rewarded by the solid sound of wood meeting bare flesh, shortly followed by the poor girl's cries of pain and protest."

Dropping his hand, he looked at the girls sternly. "Now, I want to know who's been reading and printing this stuff!"

The girls looked at each other in stunned silence.

"If I don't get an answer, I will suspend the whole lot of you. They will be NO meet this weekend if I don't get to the bottom of this!" He said, scowling.

The librarian worked hard to hide a smile at his unintentional pun.

"Uh, sir?" One of the girls spoke up, hesitantly.

"Yes?" he said, turning to the girl. He was disappointed to see it was not Marsha.

"Well, um..." she stuttered, looking around at the other girls - and Marsha.

Marsha frantically shook her head at her friend. "No!" her eyes pleaded.

"When I went to get Marsha in the library before practice, I saw her at the computer. I think she was trying to print something."

Marsha shot her friend a dirty look at her betrayal.

"Is that true, Marsh?" the principal asked. "Were you trying to print something? This story, perhaps?" he said accusingly.

Marsha's fingers twisted the bottom of her jersey, nervously. She was caught. "I guess so." she said, quietly. Now everyone knew what she was reading!

"You GUESS so?" the principal thundered. "Young lady, I KNOW so!" he shouted. "I have half a mind to suspend you from this team - perhaps from school!"

"Oh, no!" Marsha pleaded. "Please? It was only a story! Don't suspend me."

The principal paused, appearing to consider her plea. "Hmm." he said. "Seeing as this is your first offense..." he began.

Marsha appeared relieved, believing she was about to get off. She looked at him, hopefully.

"You will submit to being punished, right here and now. Otherwise, I will call your parents and tell them what you've done. You will be kicked off the team, and out of school!"

Marsha was shocked. She had no choice. She couldn't have her parents learn about what she'd done. "Ok, I agree to be punished." she said, resigned.

Instantly, the principal stepped forward and grabbed her wrist, dragging her over to the exercise ladder affixed to the wall. "Remove your sneakers and socks." he ordered.

Obediently, Marsha sat down on the hard wooden floor, and pulled off her sneakers and socks. She stood up, barefoot and nervous in front of her friends and teachers.

"Now your top!" he said, pointing to her team jersey, emblazoned with her name and number.

"My top?" she asked, not sure she heard him correctly.

"Yes, and your sport bra as well!" he replied.

Slowly, Marsha reached down to the bottom of the jersey, pulling it up and over her head before dropping it on top of her sneakers. She tugged her sport bra off, and dropped in on the jersey. She shyly crossed her arms, covering her breasts, feeling her nipples hardening. Whether from the air or the embarrassment, she couldn't tell.

"Good! Now, turn around. Reach up as high as you can on the ladder, and grab the top rung. Don't let go!" he instructed.

Marsha turned, glad to hide her bare breasts from their gaze. She reached up as high as she could. Standing on tip-toes, she grasped the rung and hung there. "Now what?" she wondered. Quickly, the coach and principal snapped cuffs around her wrists, suspending her.

The principal stepped up behind her. Remembering what he had read in the story, he grasped the bottom of her nylon gym shorts and, in one swift movement, yanked them down and off before she knew what had been done! He tossed them away into the middle of the floor. He reached out, once again, and grabbed the waist band of her panties. Smiling, he gave a hard tug, and was rewarded by the thin material ripping free. He held the panties in his hand, looking at the girl's quivering bottom. He dropped them on the floor, and looked at the naked girl before him. Stretched out, her toes barely touching the floor, her cute, round, bare bottom was perfectly positioned for what he planned for her.

"Oh!" Marsha uttered! She was naked! All her friends could see her. And the teachers, too! This was TOO embarrassing! But, she also thought, exciting, too! Just like the story, she knew what was next.

The principal reached for the case and opened it. Inside the red-lined case, he extracted the long, wooden, paddle. He had this especially made for him just for occasions like this. He handed the paddle to the librarian. "Miss Jones, since you were the one who caught our naughty girl, would you do us the honor of punishing her for us?" he said.

Miss Jones smiled. "It would be my pleasure!" she said, taking the paddle from him. Standing slightly to the side of the hanging girl, she spoke. "You will receive 20 from me. You will count each one as you receive it. You will thank me for each one. And you will ask me for another. Is that understood?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss Jones." Marsha responded, wondering if she could, indeed, do all those things.

"And one more thing, my dear!" Miss Jones added. "If you forget, we will start all over again. If you let go, I will turn the paddle over the the principal to finish you off. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Jones." Marsha agreed. "Miss Jones?" Marsha asked.

"Yes?" said Miss Jones.

"Please punish me. I was wrong to read and print that story on your printer. I'm sorry." Marsha confessed. She knew she was too far gone now to be able to get out of being punished, and was ready to take her punishment. "Let the other girls watch!" she thought.

Smiling, Miss Jones raised the paddle. "Are you ready, Marsha?" she asked.

"Yes," Marsha responded, with a quiver. "I'm ready!"

SPLAT! The paddle echoed in the gym as it connected with Marsha's bare bottom!

"One!" Marsha uttered. "Thank you, Miss Jones. Please, may I have another."

SMACK! Again, the echo resounded off the hard gym floor and walls. The girls shuffled their feet, but remained silent at the tableau before them. They had a clear view of Marsha's bare bottom, and watched in awe as Miss Jones continued to apply blow after blow on the poor girl's unprotected bottom.

Marsha continued to count each blow, thank Miss Jones for each one, and ask for the next. It was hard to remember to do everything, with the burning in her bottom. Her eyes filled with tears from the pain. But, she managed. And, now the last one was coming. Soon, it would be over. She steeled herself for the blow.

"I think the last one should be the best, don't you think so?" Miss Jones handed the paddle to the principal, smiling.

He took the paddle, and "stood up to bat", so to speak. Marsha looked over her shoulder, wide-eyed as the principal raised his arm.

C-R-A-C-K! The blow shook Marsha on the rungs, almost making her loose her grip. She hung on, determined, as the pain seared her cheeks. "Arghhhhh!" She screamed! Suddenly, from deep inside her, waves of pleasure washed over her. "Oh! Oh! Uh! Ah!" She shook. "OH! I'm Cumming!" she cried out, oblivious to anyone and anything but her pleasure! She shuddered, feeling her juices flowing down her legs. Never has she ever experience such a powerful orgasm!

The principal frowned! This was not planned on! Something must be done! She wasn't supposed to ENJOY this! "Turn around, Marsha!" he commanded.

He watched as she managed to twist on her tip toes, and turn herself facing them. "Lift up her legs and hold them apart for me." he instructed the coach and Miss Jones. They reached down, and followed his instructions. Marsha's legs were spread, her intimate treasures exposed to everyone! He reached down, and unfastened his belt!

"Oh, no!" Marsha thought! "He wouldn't! He couldn't!" Marsha watched in anticipation. The principal had no intention of doing what she feared! Instead, he took the belt in his hand, and slowly slide it down over her exposed, parted, and very wet pussy lips. Looking up at her eyes, he continued to slide the tip of the belt up and down, over, under, and around her gaping lips.

Marsha moaned. "Oh!" her hips began to move to and fro, then up and down, as she tried to press her pussy against the belt. The teasing touch was driving her insane! "Please?" she begged. She didn't know what she wanted.

SLAP! The belt came down on her lips!

"Ah!" Marsha bucked in response. "Again!" she begged, uncaring!

SLAP! Up came the end of the belt against her tender lips.

"Oh!" She twitched, thrusting her hips upwards. "More!" she pleaded.

SLAP!

"Ah! Ah! Oh, God!" Marsha screamed, as she climaxed, once again! "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said, as she shook from side to side, feeling the delicious feeling wash over her once again.

Eventually Marsha relaxed. The principal signaled for the coach and librarian to help her down from where she hung. Marsha stood on the floor, her body weaving from the ordeal. She made no attempt to cover herself. "Go take a shower, Marsha. We'll talk later about this." he said to her.

Marsha bent down, and picked up her clothes. She slowly walked to the locker room, feeling the heat in her bottom, and the drying juices on her thighs. She smiled to herself. "I wonder what OTHER stories they have in that newsgroup?" she thought as she pushed through the doors.

Postlogue

My thanks to KGardner for her careful reading of the original manuscript and suggestions.