All Comments on 'Prison Dreamcaster'

by jd4george

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
irishcatsmeowirishcatsmeowover 19 years ago
Wonderful story....

very soulful and honest....just like your poetry. I look forward to reading more of both.

jd4georgejd4georgeover 19 years agoAuthor
I apologize for the formatting error.

For some reason, the formatting for the line breaks in the two poems contained in this story, did not take. I will submit a corrected version.

Sorry if it made the read difficult.

littlelusciouslittlelusciousover 19 years ago
Amazing!

Your story really touched me. I could feel his pain and the love he had for her. You are truly a gifted writer. I loved how you incorporated poetry into the story. Thank you for writing a wonderful piece. I look forward to reading your other works.

sacksackover 19 years ago
WOW!!!

Haven't given a "5" so easily in a LONG time. This story makes all of us at Lit. look like bumbling fools. You are quite the master storyteller, and this submission held my attention from beginning to end. Absolutely satisfactory in every way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply Superb.

I don't normally read romance but the title got my eye and I gave it a shot. I'm glad I did.

angelicscribeangelicscribeover 19 years ago
creative and impassioned

i love that this has so much detail and story. it is a wonderful story and i am impressed

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really good story.

Good story. Just to make one thing certain. He did get out of his cell right and ended up where his love was right? Act of god or magic?

Cause at first I was thinking it was that he had killed himself and he was dreaming everything. Just don't want to draw the long conclusion here. Then again it could simply be becauses its really late at night and maybe I shouldn't be writing this in this at this hour.

jd4georgejd4georgeover 19 years agoAuthor
In response to Anonymous...

While he did try to take his own life, he ultimately escaped his cell due to the power of love, god AND magic... (at least, I hope so!).

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 19 years ago
superb plug~

"I let the scented paper drift to the floor and began to slowly rock. Each pendulum swing of my body marked the silent, tortured passage of another lost moment."

powerful tale, leading to earn it's name 'Prison Dreamcaster' with a twist like a drop of lime on the tip of the tongue on the last line...savoring the tale~

witifully wonderful~

twelveoonetwelveooneover 19 years ago
*

I don't often read the stories; looks like the makings of some good poetry in there (nudge)

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Damn!

This was good.

Such rich language. All the emotions fully realised.

A very fine piece of work.

Well done!

theognistheognisabout 13 years ago
*****

Extraordinary.

Five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous