All Comments on 'Prison Pet Pt. 06'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Goog end ...

... but I hope it will continue

GayTripperGayTripperalmost 8 years agoAuthor
ptebaden

There is a sort-of continuation for this series if you read "Roxie and Erica: Blair's Victory". It reimagines the story if events in this sixth part turned out differently.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Jail time flies when you're having fun

I need not say more. Thank you for this lovely story.

iceblockiceblockabout 5 years ago
Thank You!

While I think I prefer Blair as the Mistress (I'm not one for happy endings, lol) I was still very entertained by this story. You made me late for work this morning! Lol. And it was so accurate with regard to Erica's feelings for Blair, I know that exact thing where we submit to someone even though I know it's going to be bad for me. I have managed to escape my tormentor for the time being but I know (and I think She does too) that I will be back at Her Feet the minute She wants to seduce me again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would've been nice to get both endings! But thanks anyway. Somehow this D/s story didn't make me cringe once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened to Tammy seems you left some stuff still out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Prison Pet Series Info