All Comments on 'Prisoner Ch. 01'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

He is wasted on such a bitch. His beautiful submission could be accepted,used, fullfilled and treasured without the cold ugliness of this 'person.' He is a gift and she is a wasted of oxygen. Give him to me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
pass the passé troll bait pâté

This is what it takes to get an editor's choice ? It reads like an Anais Nin story that didn't make the cut for ' Little Birds '. Better then the median - I grant that but the best of the best ? Please.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgabout 11 years ago
Intriguing

Whilst not subscribing myself to his choice I am nevertheless fascinated by the psychology of the piece. I find it easier to be in the mind of "Her" but feel sympathy(?) for his anguish. LSD's criticism I felt a little harsh as the quality of the writing alone makes the submission worthy of a recommend and, surely, quality writing is in very short supply. Very much looking forward to the continuation. Thank you for sharing with us.

ZardozSaysZardozSaysabout 11 years ago
the clouds did part, and behold... an artist did grace us with her presence

I am new to this site and have perused a number of stories here. I felt that I could easily do better than what was offered. I even submitted a story and thought it was quite good - for a first attempt. Then I found this story. And I found a command of the medium and the subject matter to aspire to. I will definitely read more of your stories.

ifoifoifoifoabout 11 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm looking forward to getting to know Miss a little better in the coming chapters. Quality work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Writer but I have to agree ...

I'm afraid you lose me because of such a heavy-handed portrayal of your two characters and the power play between them. I was so excited to begin this series because I love this category and your story style and structure are great but it just felt like your bitch was too obvious and her subject too pliable. Ill probably be back for a second look. Your writing is deff a cut above.

ZakfarZakfarover 5 years ago
Good one.

No idea why this chapter has such low rating. I understand that non-BDSM readers usually bash such stories with single star rating. Still, it is too low. Some people can get slightly disappointed on the fact that the girl is cruel bitch. But this is what this submissive masochist craves himself. So, what's the issue? Anyways, I will continue next chapters and see where it goes.

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 5 years ago
Golly!

This story (so far) was elegant, sparse, and complete. It is absolutely the best read on Literotica I have ever encountered. You haven't just become "a" favorite author, you just might have become my favorite human being, who writes!

You shame me and my pathetic efforts at writing.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 5 years agoAuthor
thanks, willie!

glad you like the story, it's been a lot of work to write it (smile).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a Surprise, Power Corrupts

Too little explained and too much focus on her cruelty.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

This seems to be an exposition of a dominant/submissive relationship writ large. The author uses extreme versions of the polar forces at work. André’s psyche feels to me like it has been palpated to liquid and locked deep underground under immense pressure. Beware when it’s bored into. I’ll not hazard a guess what turns the gears in the mind of his counterpart. I’m hoping subsequent chapters provide a glimpse.

Though I suspect upcoming chapters will be largely variations on the sub/dom theme, I’m not tempted to skim to the denouement to see how this shakes out. This author’s use of prose to create vivid imagery and provocative insight casts a spell all its own.

The journey becomes the destination. Small doses may be advised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Prisoner Series Info